Dr. Patani's Sexual Health Clinic Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexual adventures of Bollywood actress, Disha Patani.
2.2k words
4.18
25.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Real life actresses portray characters in this story.

Dr Patani - Disha Patani

Blonde receptionist - Will reveal in next few chapters.

------------

A battered blue 2014 Ford Focus pulled into the parking lot off a beautiful glass building in South Chicago on a Saturday morning. The ten stories tall glass structure was 500,000 sqft off architectural art overlooking Lake Michigan.

Tom, a 47 year old Caucasian male, stepped out of his car. He had a slightly overweight body, aka a dad bod. His light blonde hair was slightly balding. He was wearing a pair of khaki shorts and a polo t-shirt. He looked around nervously to check if anyone recognized him before making his way to the main entrance.

Above the main entrance was a metal sign stating: "Chicago Sexual Health Clinic" next to a picture of a beautiful smiling Indian woman wearing a white coat. Tom entered the building stunned by the beautiful foyer.

"How may I help you sir?" A sexy female voice asked. Tom flinched, nervousness oozing out of him as he reluctantly approached the reception desk. A sexy blonde woman was sitting behind a computer screen, smiling at him encouragingly.

"I have an appointment with Dr Patani." Tom said as he handed her his Driver's license.

"Just a moment sir." The blonde said as she verified his information in her computer including his STD free status.

"Please review these documents, sir. They outline our terms and services, including a confidentiality clause." The blonde said as she passed a few documents for Tom to sign.

"Please keep in mind, our services while free are only available to our patients twice in their life time. We will treat any issues related to your sexual health two times at most. If an issue requires multiple treatments, that will only count as services rendered once."

Tom quickly skimmed through the documents before signing them. It was actually free. He couldn't believe his luck. With his salary as a janitor at one of Chicago's museums, he could never afford a place like this.

She handed his license back and stood up indicating for Tom to follow. The blonde led Tom to an elevator. She swiped her access card, followed by a scan of her finger prints, unlocking the elevator.

"Please step in. The elevator will take you to the 10th floor. When you exit the elevator, please make your way to room 1069. Dr Patani will be with you shortly." The blonde said with a smile.

Tom entered the elevator as the door closed behind him automatically. In a few seconds the elevator arrived at the 10th floor. Tom walked slowly looking around till he was able to locate Rm 1069. He entered a small 12' x 12' room.

An examination table was located in one corner against the wall. There were plain white walls on either side whereas floor to ceiling windows made up the third wall. A breathtaking view of the lake was visible through the windows. A small desk with a stool with wheels was located against the window across from the examination table. The ceiling was covered in mirrors, perfectly reflecting everything in the room.

Tom had just sat onto the examination table when he heard a gentle knock, followed by a super sexy voice in an Indian accent,

"Mr Tom, may I come in?" An one of the most beautiful women Tom had ever seen walked into the doctor's office.

"Hi, I am Dr Disha Patani, how may I help you?"

The sexy Indian woman was 5' 7" with 34 C cup breasts, a 25 inch waist and 35 inches around the hips/ass. Her sexy body was covered by a black knee length tight skirt and a loose fitting white dress shirt. She was wearing a white doctor's coat. Her long black hair with brown highlights was tied up in a professional bun, two long bangs framing her angel like face. Her feet were covered by black leather heels.

"Mr Tom..." Dr Patani asked again as she walked seductively to the stool. She opened up her EMR on her tablet and turned around to face Tom.

"I have a problem down there.." Tom said sheepishly.

Tom had a date last night with this single mom he met at work. It went really well and she planned to stayed the night. He had taken a Viagra to make sure his performance was good. Unfortunately her teeange son had some problems and she had to leave. He was left with an erection that lasted the entire night. He went to the ER but the typical anti dote did not work for him. The ER doctor referred him to Dr Patani as she specialized in sexual health urgently.

"Let's take a look. Drop them" Dr Patani said, her tone leaving no room for disagreement.

Tom stood up and undid his khaki's and lowered his underwear. His 5.5" of white cock was standing rock hard. In fact, after seeing this sexy Indian doctor, it felt harder than before.

"I guess we will have to do this the old fashioned way." Disha Patani said as she stood up. She undid her bun, shaking her head as her long hair fell sexily down her back.

"Old fashioned way?" Tom asked. She can't mean that. Am I dreaming? Is this a porno?

"I hope you don't mind. All our personal are STD free and are routinely checked. We also are on appropriate forms of birth control to prevent any unwanted pregnancies." Dr Patani said.

"No of course not.." Tom said with a smile plastered on his face. Heck even it was a joke, he didn't mind. It's not everyday one of the sexiest women on earth wants to help him get rid off his erection.

"Good, let's start with a little strip show. See if that can do the job." Disha Patani said as she pressed a few keys on her tablet.

Trashy strip club music started playing, songs from Cardi B and Nicki Minaj as Dr Patani walked up to Tom and pushed him onto the examination table.

She started swaying her hips seductively as her hands quickly dropped her white coat onto the floor. She then slowly undid one button at a time of her white shirt exposing a black lace bra and her light brown skin. She leaned forward her dark brown eyes locked onto Tom's eyes.

Tom's eyes were glued onto her exposed cleavage. He gulped as he watched her bend down to pick up her white coat. Disha turned around her ass almost touching her exposed white cock. She stood up with a flick of her hair, which brushed against Tom's face. She tossed her coat aside as she squirmed out of her black skirt. Her brown ass cheeks were outlined by a thin black thong.

"Fuck I am gonna cum..." Tom moaned as he quickly blew his load. Disha Patani handed him a box of tissues and sat down on the stool. She waited patient only wearing an undone dress shirt, black bra and thong.

Tom finished cleaning up, but his cock was still rock hard. "I am sorry, I am still hard.." he said sheepishly.

Dr Patani took of her shirt baring almost her entire body. She then rolled her stool closer to Tom maintaining eye contact with him. Tom felt a pressure on his cock as her soft hands covered it tightly. Her hands slid up and down his shaft, massaging it.

"Looks like your are going to need my mouth.." Disha said as she winked at him sexily. She bent forward, her sexy hair blocked Tom's view. He felt soft lips brush against his cock head, kissing it, while her hands continued to massage his shaft.

He leaned back, his hands resting on the examination table as his eyes closed in pleasure. Disha swallowed the cock head, sucking it and licking it. Her tongue worked wonders as her hands sped up. Within minutes he came again, straight in her mouth.

Disha Patani continued to suck his cock head, trying to milk it dry. His cock was still rock hard and his eyes were still closed in pleasure. She started swallowing his shaft, bobbing her head back and forth, lathering it with her saliva. Her one hand continued to massage the remaining shaft, while the other gently caressed his balls.

"Fuck... I am going to cum again.." Tom moaned, before unleashing another load. He had timed it poorly. Instead of giving Dr Patani an oral creampie, he gave her a facial. The sexy Indian woman's brown face was covered in ropes of thick white cum. She quickly scooped it with her hands and swallowed it, licking her finger's clean.

"I am sorr... Fuckkkkkkkkk..." Tom swore. She had buried his cock balls deep in her mouth, not even giving him a chance to speak. He quickly held her hair together in a ponytail as she picked up speed. Disha Patani was throat fucking herself on Tom's white cock. Her head moved back and forth, taking him in her mouth balls deep with each stroke. Her hands wrapped around his ass, holding onto his butt tightly as she used even more force. Each stroke almost pushing Tom back.

"I am cumminnnggg..." Tom screamed almost an hour later. He placed his hands on her head, tangling his fingers in her brown hair as he locked her in place. He came deep in her mouth, before reluctantly letting go. Disha Patani unsheathed her mouth with a loud pop as speckles of spit mixed with cum dribbled down her cheeks. She gasped for air, looking in surprise at the cock in front of her.

Cumming multiple times was finally taking it's toll. Despite Dr Patani's skills, it was taking her longer to make him cum. She stood up, her 34 C cup breasts jiggled lightly. She lost track of when she had undone her bra. She quickly took of her thong, finally fully exposing her naked self in front of Tom.

"My mouth is a little sore, so let's use my pussy instead." She said as she pushed Tom onto the examination table. She quickly mounted him cow girl style. She leaned forward, her hands on his chest and her breasts right above his face as she started slowly lowered herself onto his white cock. Her lips touched his, swallowing his moans.

She started grinding back and forth, keeping him hilted in her. She covered his neck in kisses as his hands caressed her body, finally resting on her sexy ass. Tom started kneading Disha Patani's ass, gently rocking her back and forth, stimulating his cock even more.

Disha Patani sat up and started rocking her hips faster. Her back arched in pleasure as his white cock filled her up. Tom was met with a heavenly view on the ceiling mirrors. The sexy Indian doctor's had the perfect o-face. He eyes were rolled up as an orgasm raked her body.

His hands moved to her breasts, grasping them firmly in his hands as she continued to ride out her orgasm. She started bouncing up and down his cock even faster as another orgasm raked her body.

Almost two hours later, a sweat covered Disha Patani fell onto Tom's chest as he came deep in her pussy. His cock was still rock hard, not allowing the cum to dribble out of her pussy. Her soft lips locked against his as she tried to continue riding him, eventually collapsing in exhaustion.

"You are going to have to take over for a bit." She said.

"There is this thing I saw in porn that I always wanted to try,," Tom answered.

Disha Patani was pressed face first against the window glass. Her breasts were pressing against the cold surface, nipples rock hard. Her back was arched pushing her ass against Tom's body as he started thrusting in and out of her pussy. His hands were placed on her shoulders, holding her in place as he finally took control.

He was pacing himself. He had a gut feeling that after this cumshot, his erection would be gone. And he wanted to keep fucking this sexy Indian slut as long as he could.

"Don't cum inside me this time. I want you to cum on my breasts." Disha Patani whispered.

"Of course. Thank you again Doctor." Tom said as he continue thrusting in and out of her tight pussy.

Four hours later...

A satisfied Tom slowly walked to his car. This was one of the best day's of his life. He finally understood, why people only had two chances to use this clinic. With a slut like Dr Patani, they would be lining up daily otherwise.

Disha Patani was sitting on the floor, her back resting against the glass window. Her hair was disheveled and her body was still covered in sweat. Her sexy breasts were covered in copious amounts of thick cum, from the final cumshot of Tom's white cock. The door to the room opened and the same sexy blonde receptionist entered.

"Let me clean that up for you Dr Patani." She said. Soon the room was filled with slurping, kissing and sucking noises with an occasional moan.