Dr. Reynaulds mysterious patient

Story Info
A doctor and his secretary set out to diagnose a patient.
1.9k words
4
6.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doctor Reynauld sits in his office behind a towering pile of paperwork. He should be heading home for the evening, however he spent his day treating patients and has several important reports to finalize. There was no one waiting for him at home anyway. It would be another night of eating take out and watching soccer until he stumbled to bed.

He wasn't an unhappy man. He enjoyed his job, some would say too much, and he liked most of his patients. They all needed his help and deserved his full attention. It was the paperwork he hated. He was not an office worker. He didn't enjoy sitting at his desk and typing reports.

As he was reviewing a file he noticed some inconsistencies in the lab work. He had been into see Mrs. Stewart earlier that day. She was a pleasant older woman who liked to read and continued to drive herself to the library every week. Unfortunately, he did not think she should still be driving and had been in more than one fender bender. She had never been seriously injured though and she was very kind to the nurses and assistants who tended to her when she came in. This stay may be slightly longer than usual as she had broken a rib and had no one to help her at home while she recovered.

There was nothing particularly unusual about breaking a bone. However, Mrs. Stewart had also complained to him of a few intermittent dizzy spells of no particular origin. Before she was discharged, he intended to make sure there was nothing more serious going on with her.

He intercommed his secretary asking her to hold any calls and to please join him in his office.

His secretary was a tall woman with bright red hair that shined and bounced as she walked. He had been enamored with her hair as long as he had known her. He wanted to wrap it around his hand as he fucked her over his desk. Damnit. He knew it was wrong to fantasize about all the women in the hospital. But he did. And she was a sweet thing. She would look so good with her thick thighs wrapped around him.

"Fuck." He muttered under his breath. He pushed his hand against his cock trying to settle it down before she came in his office with her bouncing breasts and bright pink, gloss covered lips.

Dr. Reynauld decides he better sit down behind his desk so she doesn't see his erection poking through his scrubs pants. But his jaw clenches the moment she walks through the door. She has a tight little skirt down to her knees and clinging to those thighs. He could easily sink his fingers into those thighs.

"Ms. Edgington, I have a lot of paperwork to catch up on and do not want to be disturbed for the rest of the day. Put all calls into my voicemail." She nodded her head and turned to leave. He almost let her walk out. Her ass looked so good. But he cleared his throat instead.

"Ms. Edgington?" She paused in her kitten heels and looked at him again like the world revolved around him.

"Yes, doctor?" Her voice sounded breathy. But maybe his imagination was running rampant. His cock throbbed beneath his desk.

"Would you come look at this report for Mrs. Stewart? There is something abnormal Id like your thoughts on."

Tilting her head in curiosity, she took two steps forward and paused. Nervously running her fingers over her collar. He noticed everything she did. It all turned him on. "Me? But I'm not even a nurse. I won't be able to understand the report for Mrs. Stewart!"

"I don't want to hear excuses, Ms. Edgington. You've worked for me long enough. I know you have a mind for patient care. Take a look at Mrs. Stewart's blood panel from this morning." He didn't move from his chair while she came shyly around his big desk. His fists clenched as images of her spread wide on his sturdy desk ran through his head.

Ms. Edgington bends over to review the report he's pointing to. She's standing right beside him. He can smell the florals in her shampoo and he inhales deeply.

She glances at him and smiles a wide toothy smile and her tongue runs over her top lip. He doesn't think she even realizes what she's done.

Returning to the report he points his thick fingers at the item in question. "Does this result look unusual to you?"

She bends over further, breasts brushing his desk now, puzzled as to what he is referring to. Dr. Reynauld pushes his chair out quickly and stands up, moving directly behind her. He grabs her hips with one hand and leans his body over hers. He takes her finger and points it directly on the unusual results.

"There." He says in her ear. Her hair tickles his face and he nuzzles it for a second. "If you look at Section C, you'll see a discrepancy in Mrs. Stewart's blood work that I cannot explain."

Ms. Edgington runs her fingers over his hand and murmurs softly as she reads. His left hand squeezes her hip slightly and trails it up and down her leg. She instinctively pushes that beautiful round ass back against him. His right hand strokes up her arm to the edge of her collar. He brushes his thumb over the side of her neck and she tilts it to him, exposing more of her sensitive skin.

He presses against her again and kisses her neck using his lips and tongue and pressure to make her whimper. He nips her lightly and Stokes her thighs, her ass her back.

"Dr. This blood panel is startlingly different than the same labs from yesterday evening." She pushes back against him again, grinding her ass into his erection.

He fists her skirt and yanks it up. She has a delightfully cute pair of pink panties with flowers on them. He grips her globes with both hands squeezing her tight. Her ass is firm but more than a full handful, it will absolutely bounce if he fucks her. And he wants to fuck her.

She widens her legs ever so slightly for him and he takes the opportunity to stuck her slick heat through her panties. She quivers and lays her head on the desk for a moment. "Dr. Reynauld..." She is certainly breathy now. "Dr. I..."

He rubs her panties with a little more pressure. His fingers deftly circle her clit while his other hand begins to rub his thickening cock. He was so hard now.

Ms.. Edgington gazes at the report again and then turns her head behind her slightly trying to see the doctor who is slowly pulling her panties to the side so he can slide his fingers into her wet, tight, center.

"Doctor, one of these reports must be wrong. How is it possible for Mrs. Stewart's blood work to change so rapidly overnight? I saw her just an hour ago walking with Nurse down the hall. This report doesn't look the panel of a patient who is walking and talking on her own."

The doctor pushes two fingers inside her dripping pussy and Ms. Edgington moans quietly while looking back at him. Her chest is pushed all the way against his desk and her legs are spread wide for him. His fingers slowly stoke inside her. His other hand runs through her hair gripping it slightly. She lifts her breasts slightly and he thrust his fingers faster.

"it is not possible for Mrs. Stewart t to have these test results and be as well as she is. There must be another explanation. One of these reports is wrong. Or, we have a real medical mystery on our hands." Dr. Reynauld says to her as he plumges his fingers as deep as he can inside her pussy. Hes looking for that spot inside her that will send her over the edge.

She is pushing her thighs out searching too for that same spot. He angles his fingers slightly and tries to add a third finger. It doesn't quite fit, she's squeezing him tightly now. She's almost there. He tightens his hand in her hair. She moans and her slippery cunt begins leaking her juices. He pushes his thumb against her bottom hole, not penetrating her there yet, but pushing against her tight pucker. Her pussy pulses.

He wants her to come on his fingers. She's very close now. He rubs inside her walls and notices her legs begin to tremble. Her back is arching as much as possible. Her tight cunt starts really squeezing him now. He runs that spot in her again twisting his fingers just a tiny bit. As she thrusts back against his hand, she suddenly tightens every muscle in her body and then let's go sending her over the edge. Her pussy pulses rapidly. At the lurid sight of her juices spilling out of her quivering cunt, his cock throbs a long with her dripping precum.

He pulls his fingers out slowly sucking the juices off one of them. She stands and turns to face him. He pushes the other sticky finger against her lips and she dutifully tastes herself while she cleans her pleasure off of him. When she's done he withdraws his fingers from her pouting mouth and runs his hand down her neck into her shirt, deftly undoing several buttons and pulling the now wrinkles shirt out of the skirt still hiked up at her waist.

In bailey a whisper she says, "is it possible the blood work was switched in the lab? I think I've seen a similar report from another patient last week."

Dr. Reynauld gropes at her breasts through her black bra, weighing them in his hands, squeezing and rubbing over her nipples now poking through. He smiles at the unmatched set of underclothes. She could probably be sexy in a paper bag.

Ms. Edgington reaches for his trousers pushing them down and freeing his erection. She runs her hands over him and strokes his hard length. She uses her thumb to spread his precum over his head and grips him. He squeezes her breast firmly.

"If that's true, Ms. Edgington, we have a bigger problem to deal with." He reluctantly steps out of her grip. His cock bounces in protest, sticking out towards her like he needs her touch.

"I want you to call down to the lab and have the technician on duty report here immediately. For Mrs. Stewart's s sake, we have to get to the bottom of this." He had seen so many reports and patients in the last week. He was slightly ashamed to think they all blurred together. But he treated as many patients as he could in the busy hospital and if the one she thought she recalled was already discharged, he hardly needed to recall the man's exact blood panels. The report would be in his file and once the lab tech was here, they may have an explanation. On the other hand if his secretary was mistaken... it didn't matter yet. They would have the answers soon enough. They'd compare the reports of all of the patients in this hospital if it meant solving the mystery of Mrs. Stewart's unusual labs.