Dr. Reynauld's Mysterious Patient Ch. 02

Story Info
Dr. Reynauld and his secretary invite a lab tech to join.
3.1k words
4
3.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Reynauld 's secretary, Ms. Edgington called upon the overnight lab technician, Lydia, to join her and Dr. Reynauld in his office to discuss what they believed to be a mix up in a patient's blood work. The harassed young woman was in the middle of multiple tests for several doctors in the hospital and the last technician on duty left her a full caseload of tests to analyze and generate reports. She was not pleased at being interrupted tonight, but Dr. Reynauld was an important man and she did not want to get on his bad side.

She knocked on his office and was told to enter. Ms. Edgington was sitting in one of two chairs poised in front of Dr. Reynauld's desk and he was casually leaning back, relaxed. Lydia's muscles tensed. She had so much work to do and these two were just lounging in his office? Infuriating.

She stood beside Ms. Edgington instead of politely sitting. She planned to be in this office no more than 5 minutes. "You asked for me?" She said tersely to the doctor.

He smiled and gestured for her to sit. She forced a smile on her face but remained standing. "Dr. Reynauld, I only have a few minutes to spare. I am the only tech on shift tonight and have a full load of patient tests to work on. If you would please be brief."

He smiled back at her, infuriating her further. All the doctors in this hospital thought their patients were the most important. They griped at her to rush their labs not realizing that if everything was urgent, nothing was. She was one person who could only do so many things at once.

"I'm Dr. Reynauld. I'm not sure we've met in person before, Lydia. But Ms. Edgington tells me you work the evening shift most weeknights. Is that correct?"

Ms. Edgington gave her a friendly look as well and Lydia pressed her toes tightly against the bottom of her shoes. She had developed this habit to avoid clenching her fists. "Yes, Dr. Reynauld. I am here 6 nights a week. I've brought my tablet. Which patient file do you need me to look at?" She tried to sound professional but direct. She needed him to get to the point so she could return to her lab. Unintentionally she began reciting each test she needed to perform by order of priority. Another habit she had developed. Reciting her to do list kept her focused.

"Very well, Lydia. My patient, Mrs. Stewart, was in a minor car accident. She has a broken rib and a few minor abrasions. She is complaining of intermittent dizziness that I have no explanation for at this time. However, this afternoon's blood panel results are alarming. And very different from yesterday. Please have a look." He turned his screen toward her and glanced at the numbers.

She finally did sit down in the chair beside Ms. Edgington, resigned to the fact that this may take longer than she anticipated. She pulled Mrs. Stewart's previous tests on her tablet and compared them to the results on his computer. She frowned. They were drastically different. Lydia was not a doctor nor a pathologist. She had a very analytical brain. But it was not her job to diagnose patients. She performed the tests and jotted down an initial interpretation. Her job, and what she was best at, was to ensure the tests were performed correctly and the results accurate.

Lydia had not performed the tests on Mrs. Stewart's blood. But looking at the most recent report she would not have found the interpretation to be erroneous from these results alone. The numbers were obviously high, and indicative of a medical problem, but they were not so high as to be impossible. However, seeing this report next to the previous day's report, the results did seem unlikely to be from the same patient, and definitely not someone with the minor injuries described by the doctor.

Lydia's frown deepened as she pulled up the methodology of each test performed, scanning for obvious errors in procedure. Dr. Reynauld let her do her work in silence. He kept the screen open to Mrs. Stewart's file and perused a folder she assumed with a glance was the physical record. She caught herself from scoffing. Even Doctors as young as Dr. Reynauld seemed to prefer paper records while her eyes were much more adept at processing electronic information. Although, seeing as she was reading an electronic report that could not possibly be accurate, she supposed she should be less judgemental about his preference of physical files.

Lydia heard Ms. Edgington stand from her chair, and she briefly wondered at the secretary's presence in this meeting. She didn't know her well, but she knew she had been the personal secretary of Dr. Reynauld and Dr. Shadows for many years. She must be capable to be so seemingly respected by Dr. Reynauld.

She tensed but continued her analysis when Ms. Edgington placed a hand on her shoulder. She was standing behind her now. Ms. Edgington leaned her face down to look over her shoulder. "Lydia," Ms. Edgington whispered, sending a shiver down Lydia's spine. "Do you recall a male patient from last week who had similar lab results?" The tingling shiver grew, though Lydia was not afraid of the older woman. No, her ridiculous body seemed to be aroused by the intimacy of having someone talk quietly in her ear.

Lydia frowned and glanced up. She couldn't see Ms. Edgington without craning her neck, so she looked towards Dr. Reynauld. "Another patient of yours had lab results like this?" She asked skeptically. Again, the labs weren't impossible or unbelievable, but they did indicate a serious illness. How likely was it for two patients to have so severely similar results?

Okay, maybe that was not unlikely. This was a hospital. The patients treated were often very ill. "Stupid question, Lydia." She chided herself.

It occurred to her that Ms. Edgington would encounter lab reports of various patients and know they're general symptoms much better than Lydia, as Ms. Edgington was up here in the hospital wards. She likely handled countless files and talked to patients, doctors, nurses, and any staff that passed through. Lydia, down in the basement lab, never knew anything about the patients themselves. She ran tests on blood and recorded her findings. She didn't have time or interest in delving into files, patient backgrounds, demographics, or symptoms. She wasn't a diagnostician and she didn't match her findings to the patient's symptoms. The doctors did that. If they couldn't treat a patient based on the lab results, they ran more tests.

Dr. Reynauld smiled at her again. He didn't chide her for her foolishness. "Honestly, Lydia I am not sure if Ms. Edgington is thinking of my patient or Dr. Shadows. I have many patients and once they are discharged, I often archive them in my thoughts. If that makes sense."

She smiled back at him. He did make sense. She focused on her tests, one patient after the next and didn't carry those results with her as she moved to the next file.

"Ms. Edgington has better retention for such things." He confided in Lydia. And she thought she could feel the glow of the woman behind her being praised by her boss.

Ms. Edgington's fingers stroked Lydia's clavicle. "I know the patient was male. He was an older gentleman, perhaps in the same generation as Mrs. Stewart. I just can't recall his name. I'm sorry, I hope it will come to me soon." Her light fingers continued trailing down Lydia's chest.

The young lab tech had on a scoop neck T-shirt and black pants with sensible clogs. She felt far less professional than Ms. Edgington in her proper skirt and a shirt which could only be described as a blouse. Lydia didn't own any blouses. Her clothes were comfortable and they didn't vary much in style or color. They were practical.

"I'm sorry Ms. Edgington. I can't say I recall any such other results. Quite frankly, other than double checking gender and age for certain tests, like pregnancy, I don't often need to see any particulars about a patient. I'm also not the only technician in the lab and look at hundreds of files each night. I don't think I'd remember a specific report from the past week even if I had run it myself."

"Hmm." Was all the secretary said. Lydia felt herself blushing feeling chastised by the secretary.

"Dr. Reynauld, I do not see any methodological errors in Mrs. Stewart's report. These results appear to be accurately interpreted, although, I think they must belong to a different patient." Her task complete, she intended to return to her lab now.

Ms. Edgington pressed a full hand to Lydia's chest as if to say, 'not yet, girl'. Lydia didn't move. The woman's hand wasn't forceful. In fact, it felt good. She unconsciously pushed her small breasts out a little as if they too wanted to be handled by the older woman.

Dr. Reynauld gave her an appraising stare, even tilting his head. "Would you mind helping us sort through last week's patients, Lydia? I'd like to know how the report was confused with Ms. Stewart's." She sighed and opened her tablet again.

Ms. Edgington dipped her fingers beneath Lydia's shirt and circled her nipples with the lightest feather touch. It was as if she was rewarding the girl for staying and helping Dr. Reynauld solve his mystery.

Lydia began scrolling through the names of patients of Dr. Reynauld and Dr. Shadow from last week. Ms. Edgington squeezed one small breast and then the other, occasionally focusing on just one nipple, tweaking the taut bud and then squeezing her again. She was teasing her sensitive breasts and it was working to turn Lydia on. Her arousal was increasing with each caress. Her panties would soon be soaked with her own juices, especially when she noticed Dr. Reynauld watching Ms. Edgington's fingers. The secretary was teasing the doctor too. He knew she was caressing Lydia's breasts under her shirt.

Dr. Reynauld tore his eyes away and began clicking through his computer files as well. He wanted to watch the two women, but he also needed to help his patient. His cock was hard and tenting his scrubs again. He wanted to stop working and play with both women. They were very different in stature and shape. But he didn't mind in the least. He liked all women. In fact, he couldn't recall any woman he had found unattractive. Although, his attention did not linger on those who were clearly unavailable, and he never sexualized his patients. His horny brain was well-behaved in that regard.

"Ah!" Lydia stood suddenly placing her tablet on Dr. Reynauld's desk. "Here are the labs of a man that look almost identical to Ms. Stewart's report. It was a rare chance I found something so quickly. But I tried a filtered search based on Ms. Edgington's recollection. The only problem is, I don't know who this patient is. The record is incomplete."

Ms. Edgington squeezed Lydia's hip in recognition. "Wow, Lydia, I was sure this would take all night."

Dr. Reynauld pulled the tablet to him and scanned the results. "You're right Lydia. This report is nearly identical to Ms. Stewart. But we don't have a name or any demographics other than a 90 year old man, which we can't necessarily rely on either, but it's a start. Ms. Edgington pull last week's charts of males in their 80's to 90's."

Ms. Edgington exited the office in search of the files while Dr. Reynauld scanned the electronic records.

Lydia returned to her tablet pleased to help. She turned to leave. "Lydia, wait." Dr. Reynauld stood and approached the girl. "I would like to hug you in thanks for your efforts." He held his arms out to her but didn't smother her. She appreciated his thoughtfulness about personal space and walked into his hug. He squeezes her perhaps too tightly for a collegial hug. She was already aroused from Ms. Edgington's ministrations of her breasts and his embrace felt so warm that she couldn't help run her hands over his back.

He pulled away and smiled at her in a sexy way as if he had a naughty idea. She swallowed hard. She never slept with those she worked with but he looked ready to devour her in a deliciously satisfying way. Lydia backed up, wanting to bolt before she acted impulsively. These two were trouble. Trouble she desperately wanted to enjoy. She clutched the tablet to her chest. She backed up so far she hit her knees on a couch Dr. Reynauld had positioned next to his desk. She supposed this was a feature found in many offices but right now she was suspicious of its presence and what Dr. Reynauld might use this couch for.

Ms Edgington returned with a stack of files placing them on the chair in front of Dr. Reynauld's desk. "There are more, but these are the 80+ male patients in critical condition. Should be a good start. Are you finished with Lydia already, doctor?"

Lydia blushed.

"Actually, Ms. Edgington. I was hoping Lydia would help us. I'm glad to know that this report does not belong to Mrs. Stewart, but we have not resolved anything yet. I want to know how the report was assigned to Mrs. Stewart's chart, where her blood samples are currently, and what is causing her dizziness!"

They both looked at Lydia. She blushed again. She had no idea how to help the doctor and his secretary with their mystery. And they both watched her as if she held the knowledge they sought.

"I don't see how I can help you further, doctor. The only one of those questions I might be able to answer is where Mrs. Stewart's blood is. I'll search the lab and see if the vials are still there. And if they are, I'll run the tests" Lydia really did try to leave the office. But her feet were not in agreement. They stood still keeping her pressed against his couch. Neither Dr. Reynauld nor Ms. Edgington was blocking her in any way, but she still couldn't move.

Dr. Reynauld put a hand up, "if you will stay and help go through the files Ms. Edgington retrieved, it would be most helpful." He smiled that cheeky grin again and she sat down on the couch, giving in to his wishes.

Ms. Edgington knelt on the couch beside Lydia, running her hands over her legs. She tugged Lydia's shirt off her small frame and unclasped the practical white cotton bra holding in her small, pert breasts. Lydia whimpered a moan as Ms. Edgington sucked her breast into her mouth, tugging her nipple and licking the sensitive bud.

Dr. Reynauld heard the moan and looked up from his files. He grinned at the scene and stood to join them. Lydia saw his erection and reached for him. He obliged by pushing down his pants and allowing her to stroke his cock. He was hard and his cock was hot to the touch. He thrust his hand into Ms. Edginton's hair pushing her against Lydia's breasts. Lydia arched and Ms. Edgington took nearly her whole breast into her mouth, sucking and licking it. It felt sinfully good.

Dr. Reynauld placed his hand on Lydia's, helping her stroke him. She had paused while Ms. Edgington was working on her breasts. Lydia squeezed Dr. Reynauld's cock and moved her hand faster along the shaft.

Lydia tried to focus on her tablet, reviewing the demographics of Mrs. Stewart. She was 74 years old, lived alone in a senior apartment 15 minutes from the hospital. She had no serious illness but came in frequently with minor issues.

Ms. Edgington nipped at Lydia's nipple and brought her attention back to the secretary. She flicked her tongue over it again and again and Lydia felt as if her tongue were really on her clit. Her pussy throbbed imagining the redhead between her legs.

Ms. Edgington sat back looking pleased at the hard nipples now glistening and red from her attentions.

"Dr. Reynauld, do you think our Lydia's nipples look pink or sienna?" Ms. Edgington held Lydia's breasts up for his inspection.

The doctor was having trouble focusing his gaze anywhere in particular. He would close his eyes and tilt his head back tensing his neck muscles as Lydia stroked him faster with his guiding hand. He was close now and while Lydia wanted to taste him, she was too shy to move to her knees. He seemed satisfied with her hand and she was enjoying giving him pleasure. She hoped he would spend on her tits that Ms. Edgington was Holly out to him.

"Salmon pink." He gasped and groaned. "I want to come on them, Lydia." He looked at the girl slowing her hand a measure while she decided.

"Yes." She moaned. And he spurted his load all over her bare chest. His cum painted her nipples and mounds of her breasts like a splatter painting. She dipped a finger into the mess and sucked it moaning again. He did taste good, a salty, musky, manly taste beyond compare.

Ms. Edgington assisted her with her tongue, licking up what Lydia missed with her finger. Lydia was soaked now and desperate to climax herself.

Dr. Reynauld seemed to read her thoughts. He dropped to his knees and yanked her pants and damp panties off her hips in one movement. They tangled at her ankles, but no one seemed to notice. He spread her legs and thrust his tongue into her tight channel.

Lydia slipped down the couch nearly boneless with the immediate sensation of pleasure. His tongue was so long and he was fucking her with it. She wasn't going to last.

"Doctor..." She tried to form words, but none came.

He pulled his tongue out of her wet heat and began sucking furiously at her clit. Before she knew it her back was arching and she was practically shouting her ecstasy. She had never orgasmed so fast, but between Ms. Edgington attending to her breasts, and the skilled Doctor's tongue, she was seeing stars.

Ms. Edgington lazily fingered her own clit beneath her skirt and watched in amusement and the haze of lust as Lydia caught her breath.

Dr. Reynauld stood and returned to his desk, browsing files like he hadn't just rocked her world. Ms. Edgington helped Lydia straighten her pants but pretended not to know where the girl's bra had gotten too.

Shrugging, Lydia put her top back on and she and Ms. Edgington curled up together on the doctor's couch, browsing lab reports for more information on the mystery man.