Dr. Reynauld's Mysterious Patient Ch. 03

Story Info
Dr. Reynauld finds a surprise waiting for him in radiology.
2.1k words
4.5
942
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Reynauld had been unable to diagnose his elderly patient, Mrs. Stewart, with anything other than generic dizziness following a car accident. The care team were practicing concussion protocols by default, so while he didn't believe Mrs. Stewart to be concussed, it is the only explanation he had come up with.

The fact that she was still experiencing dizzy spells under his care concerned him. But she was otherwise healing up well. The physical therapy team sent him progress reports and her ribs were healing. He would likely be transferring her to a rehab facility soon. He was reluctant to do so though until he was certain he had fully treated her. He sent her for every test he could think would help, including an MRI, a CT, even an ultrasound of her ribs and abdomen. None of them found anything abnormal.

Lydia, the lab tech, and his secretary Ms. Edginton had spent the last few days reviewing every patient file in the hospital for the last month. And neither of them had yet to come across "Patient 0," the patient whose blood panel results had been erroneously swapped in Mrs. Stewart's file. He did not appear to have ever been a patient in their hospital, which was unlikely.. Lydia was certain the mysterious report was legitimate. At least, it was within standard testing parameters and not erroneous in the methodology alone. If someone had prepared a fraudulent report, it was expertly done. On the other hand, if Patient 0 was a real hospital patient, no one had identified him yet.

Dr. Reynauld had considering enlisting the help of his friend, Dr. Shadow, but as the false report was discovered not to be Mrs. Stewart's, and Mrs. Stewart's treatment had not suffered any from the mistake, he didn't see why he should trouble anyone else. After all, a filing error was still the most likely case. Dr. Shadow had enough worries on her mind. And he trusted Ms. Edginton to sort out any filing mistakes. Her obsessive dedication to file management would win out in the end. And he knew she would discover any other erroneous reports.

Lydia, the lab tech, was also covertly reviewing all testing in her lab. She would let him know if any more suspicious reports were attached to improper files. He was confident his girls would discover any further issues.

Dr. Reynauld was overwhelmed with patients. As the season changed and cold weather set in, the hospital was seeing a near constant crowd of intakes. The triage nurses were working nonstop to make sure priority patients were seen as soon as possible. He was hearing rumblings of lengthy wait times in the emergency department. Staff and patients alike were short on patience. He himself had intervened when he overheard an irate gentleman screaming at a nurse that his broken toe had gone unexamined for hours. Dr. Reynauld gave the man a walking boot and an icepack and sent him to the urgent care downtown for X-rays.

It was approaching evening when Dr. Reynauld finished examining his last patient. He checked in on Mrs. Stewart and then headed back to his office to update a few case notes before heading home for the night. He had been at work for significantly longer than he was scheduled but there was so much to be done.

Just as he sat down behind his computer he was paged to radiology. He sighed. Perhaps he would just take a nap in an on-call room or his couch for a few hours before heading home or even before treating more patients. He was sure the help was needed in the ER at any time of day or night. And his own wing of patients could benefit from more of his time.

When he arrived in radiology he was puzzled to find the department empty. A few techs were usually scheduled to work at any given time. But the department was dark and silent. He checked his page again. He wasn't sure who had called for him but he was certain the call was to radiology.

He searched the office area and finding no one, he headed towards the scanner and control rooms where the MRI and CT machines were located. Perhaps his anonymous pager needed help with a scan. The lights were on ahead of him but the MRI sign was off so a scan was not in progress. He peered in but saw no one so he pushed into the room looking for whomever summoned him.

He didn't see anyone at first. Then his gaze fell upon the most welcome site. There was a woman on the MRI table. A woman who appeared to be naked except for a bow tied at the top of the thinnest red panties he had ever seen. The string material disappeared between the cleft of her beautiful round ass. She was on all fours and he could only see her back half. But he knew she was waiting for him.

He walked over to the MRI table and stroked her calf. "You paged me?" He said admiring how smooth her legs were under his touch. Her lotion had a sultry citrus smell that was subtle but alluring. He wondered if she tasted how she smelled.

"Oh, Doctor Reynauld, you must help me, see, I've become stuck in the MRI and can't get out!" She managed to say the whole sentence without giggling which impressed him.

"Why, That's quite the predicament you found yourself in." His hand stroked higher up her quad muscles now. He could feel her nearly vibrating in anticipation and his cock stiffened fully. Her need was evident from her every twitch. He fingered at her panties. Aside from the bow, the strings were laughably thin. He imagined he could easily rip them off her body. But, he didn't want to destroy such a beautiful item. After all, he may want to see her in them again soon.

He returned to rubbing her calf as he hefted himself up behind her on the scanner bed. Her hair fell down her back and her neck and head were partially inside the machine. She had a pillow under her chin and he was amused at her dedication to this scene. He appreciated her effort to fulfill her desires and to offer him a distraction from his busy schedule.

She pushed her face into the pillow as he thumbed over her slit. She was warm and wet beneath the silky fabric. He desperately wanted to fill her but he wanted her to beg him first. He moved his thumb forth down to her clit and circled it. He stroked her lightly and then added more pressure and faster strokes. Her ass wiggled in front of him and he dragged his lips over her thighs, ass, and panties covered core as he rubbed her clit hard now. She was gasping and he was becoming more and more desperate for her to come. His cock was definitely leaking precum in his pants and if he didn't push into her soon he just might combust.

"Dr. Reynauld, please," she cried desperately. He tore her panties off and shoved his tongue in her dripping pussy as he rubbed her clit to orgasm. He felt her convulse under his tongue and he moaned himself as he got a mouthful of her sweet juices.

As the orgasm settled, he rubbed her back softly as she relaxed. He pushed her knees apart as far as they would go and pushed down his own pants taking his cock in hand and pumping it once, twice. He pushed inside her with no warning and she arched her back with the pleasure of it. She pushed back into him and fucked herself on his cock before he grabbed her hips and began pumping into her with abandon.

It wasn't a particularly controlled fucking. He slammed himself into her, not following any rhythm other than that of his body telling him to bury himself in her hot cunt. He had very few thoughts other than to fill her up and let her milk his cock with her body.

She was fucking him back as much as she could with him steering her hips. He dug his fingers into her desperate to cum soon himself. She bucked against him and made little mewing sounds. He felt her channel squeezing him and knew she was so close to coming again. He reached out and grabbed the back of her neck holding her in place and slamming into her hard. "That's a good girl. Squeeze my cock with your beautiful cunt."

Her pussy pulsed with her orgasm. She gripped him so hard it was almost painful. Almost. He clenched his hand in her hair and pulled his cock all the way out before slamming his hips back in. They both cried in pleasure as he released his spend deep in her quivering cunt.

They were both panting and sweating. She had collapsed onto the scanner bed, her chest heaving from the effort. He reluctantly pulled free from her body. They both whined a small sound of regret as he left her warm embrace. She rolled over and he admired her breasts, her nipples were hard as diamonds and glimmering with sweat. He pressed a kiss to each nipple and sucked one into his mouth. She gasped and he sucked harder. Her tits were so responsive to his every touch and he enjoyed playing with them.

"Dr. You saved me from the MRI machine!" She laughed as she spoke and he grinned.

"Yes, it was very difficult to free you from such a position." He said and she giggled as he sucked on the other nipple. "You should get stuck in things more often, Ms. Edginton. I quite enjoyed the view."

She grabbed his head and pulled him down for a kiss. He ran his fingers over her stomach, breasts, collar bone, cheeks, wanting to cover her whole body with his hands and mouth. Every bit of her was delectable. He pinched her nipple and she tried to pull her mouth away from his in surprise. He pressed back against her mouth trying to keep her in place and they both vied for control of the kiss.

His hands wandered her body and then sought out her clit again. She pushed her hands against his chest, this time successfully pushing him off her. He smiled down at her as she tried to close her legs. His knees between them kept her thighs spread.

"I can't come again, Doctor. Too sensitive." she wriggled against his hand which only served to give him more access. He rubbed her clit with long strokes, dipping his fingers into her wet, sticky pussy, still seeping with both their release. He pushed a finger into her and protests died on her lips as her legs fell open.

"Good girl." He told her as he finger fucked her. His thumb still rubbing her clit, he reached up and squeezed her breasts again and she pushed them into his hand. He added a second finger to her cunt. She was desperately thrashing against his hand. He squeezed each breast, pinched her nipples hard and watched her eyes roll back in pleasure.

He slowed his thrusting hand and slowly drew it from her body. She felt utterly boneless. He stood and retrieved his pants. His cock seemed like it wanted to have another go, but he had given it his all earlier and didn't think he could go for another round any time soon. He kissed her and covered her with the sheet from the scanner bed.

"Ms. Edginton, getting stuck in an MRI with you was the highlight of my week. How is it that radiology is empty by the way? Someone ought to be working tonight."

She smirked and pulled on her clothing hidden on a nearby shelf. "I may have let slip that there was blueberry pie and a fresh pot of coffee in the cafeteria. They all decided it was time for a break, I guess." He didn't think that was the whole story. There had to be some trickery or bribery involved to make them all clear out. But, he supposed he didn't care much. He was so pleased with her wonderful surprise.

Well satisfied, he decided he would go home and get some rest after all, just in case Ms. Edginton decided to get stuck in anymore equipment. He'd need to be ready to help her out of any tight spot she found herself in.

"Goodnight, Doctor." She kissed his cheek before heading out before him. He watched her hips sway in her skirt and remembered she wasn't wearing any panties under there.

"Mmm. Naughty girl." He thought to himself. His imagine began to think of all the rooms in the hospital she could get stuck in and he smiled the whole way home.