Dr. Snip Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

'Modifications? Like what?' he asked.

'Oh the usual things, making sure there are no defects, optimising health and resistance to disease, and generally improving on the basic design. How else do you think I became so fucking sexy?' she replied.

'Why do you still bother to fuck? Why not just use your artificial Insemination techniques to breed children,' he asked.

'Britain doesn't want millions of ordinary people, Britain wants the best possible people, and that takes time and patience,' she answered, kissing him, ' and anyway we love to fuck, so why deny ourselves the pleasure?'

Steve was once again reminded that Angel and her future race of Britons; were completely different from the British of today.

From the odd bits and pieces of future history he had picked up from Angel and Merlin, it seemed that 26th Century Britain had used its ill-gotten gains to rekindle the spark of Imperialism.

It appeared that Britain this time around, was rebuilding its Empire by financial means rather than military.

The word "British" no longer applied to someone who was just born in Britain.

To be truly British one had to have British Genes, from way back in the family.

The collapse of the World economy; when the Arabian Oil fields were destroyed weakened every nation in the world.

America split into States that had oil, and States that didn't.

Civil war erupted again, and was still continuing.

China fell victim to a pandemic that was reminiscent of the Black Death, and wiped out two thirds of their population.

Both these countries became isolationist, hoarding their Oil jealously.

Russia collapsed into itself, and fought endless civil wars, which decimated the population.

Europe having no oil of its own fell back into chaos and anarchy.

Only Britain prospered, using its Time Travel technology it was able to sell its stolen Oil to a desperate Europe, and ironically the Middle East and India.

A government arose, that had the will to reshape Britain into an image of its golden days of empire.

All non-Britons were forcibly repatriated to their original countries, determined by DNA scans.

This was regardless of how many generations the families had lived and bred in Britain.

If you weren't white, and have Anglo-Saxon ancestry then you weren't wanted.

The expellees were handsomely compensated, and sent on their way to re-populate the world.

With a much smaller population, there was more money for each one left.

A second Golden Age began, and Angel was one of the products of that age.

This British government truly loved its people, and pampered and protected them from the rest of the world.

Britain became a self-contained fortress; the channel tunnel was blocked to stop unauthorised immigration.

Portal technology was used exclusively, for travelling from Britain to the rest of the world and back.

Only Britons had implants, which activated the network of Portals that were in all the places worth visiting.

Without an implant a Portal was just a metal or stone ring.

With an implant you could punch in any destination in the world, and simply step through.

Spatial technology wasn't top secret, as it had to be used by all Britons. The secret that kept Britain in front of the rest of the World was the temporal side of portal technology.

Only a select few, knew that Britain had time travel capability.

Angel was tempted to warn Steve that there was a good chance that Gloria was pregnant with his child. However she realised that if she was then Steve wouldn't be too happy about how or if it was modified.

'I love you Steve,' she whispered to him again, as he wandered into her kitchen to make the tea.

Stephen Steel couldn't let it go, he had a burning desire to push the envelope and basically explore.

He longed to be able to travel to distant stars, and Boldly Go etc.

However he acknowledged that he wasn't going to be able to do that in this life.

This was why the idea of Dimensional Travel appealed to him so strongly.

The world Brain was just a Machine; it didn't have the spirit or sheer guts to take risks.

He sat at his kitchen table and decided he had to try it at least once, to see if it were possible.

However before he did that Dr. Snip had a small chore to do.

Snip had been brooding over the Justice system in Britain and had decided that it was far too soft, and wasteful of the taxpayers money.

The prisons were overcrowded with Murderers and other scum that should have been executed, rather than been put in one of her Majesties Hotels for years.

The very thought of these fucking bastards, living off his Tax money made him see red.

Taking a leaf from Santa's book, he had made a list.

This list consisted of those who were naughty; these were the definitely guilty bastards that offended him by simply breathing the same air as him.

Well he could do something about that, the World brain had no difficulty in locating every one on his list.

As it downloaded the co-ordinates into his QT he sang a little song to himself, " Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to work I go" and jumped to the first high security mental prison on his list.

Here locked behind bars for most of the remainder of their miserable lives, were the veritable sewer scrapings of humanity.

In this facility there were twelve maximum risk inmates, these were the Nonce's and child killers.

Dr. Snip was going to clean house.

He had originally thought to materialise inside each individual prisoners cell, and execute them.

He decided that this would take to long, he was a busy boy and had things to do.

He therefore materialised in the refectory at dinnertime, this was a large hall where all the inmates could sit and eat together.

As happens in these Institutions, the prisoners segregated themselves into groups.

They were all legally insane, but there was a pecking order even amongst this murderous scum.

At the bottom of this pecking order, were the murderers of the very young.

The rest of the inmates shunned them, and consequently they sat at their own table and kept themselves to themselves.

Snip had images of each of his targets on his implant, to avoid embarrassing errors.

He materialised at the door to the refectory, and quickly identified the group he was after.

Without any fuss he walked towards the table.

The self-proclaimed leader of this group of perverts, looked up and saw him approaching.

Snips face was easily recognisable from the long scar that ran down one side of his face.

He had received this from a knife-wielding thug in Thailand, before he cut off his head.

'Fuck me it's Snip, screamed the leader of the group frantically trying to get up.

He only managed to get his legs tangled in the chair legs, that were bolted to the ground to avoid them being used as weapons.

'No need to get up because of me,' sang Snip happily as he drew his sword in one well practised motion, and using a backhanded stroke caught the panicked man under his chin.

With a jet of blood his head was severed, and flew ten feet in the air to land on another table.

As one the rest of the table scrambled to their feet, only to be mown down by the flickering sword blade as Snip spun and jumped around the group like a malevolent black demon.

The inmates sitting at the remainder of the tables didn't move.

They seemed to realise that he wasn't here for them.

As there was no love lost between the main bulk of the inmates and these men, they decided to sit still and enjoy the show.

The inmates sitting at the adjoining table soon regretted this, as they were sprayed with blood.

Snip slashed and carved his way, through the entire complement.

The guards that were standing around the room were in shock; none of them had moved a muscle.

The carnage had lasted barely one minute, and yet twelve men lay butchered on the floor of the refectory.

Dr. Snip stood surveying the inmates; they looked away as his eyes scanned them.

They were all legally insane, but knew a fellow Maniac when they saw one.

Sheathing his sword, Snip took out of his pocket a notebook.

An inmate that was standing close to him; saw Snip crossing off names from a list before replacing the book in his pocket.

Smiling kindly at the stunned crowd Snip said ' Have a nice day', and vanished like the magician he was thought to be.

He next turned up at Pentonville, and slaughtered ten more on his list before vanishing into thin air.

By the end of the morning he had visited nine institutions, and despatched eighty-three men.

The Home Secretary declared Dr. Snip Britain's No.1 fugitive, and a reward was placed on his head.

Stephen read this in the morning papers and was annoyed.

The stupid bastard didn't realise he was doing him a fucking favour.

With a growl of rage he dressed, and jumped directly into the Home Secretaries office.

He grabbed an Aide by the throat and demanded to know where the Stupid bastard was.

The aide managed to choke out that the H.S. was in the Commons making a speech about his war on crime.

Snip snarled in rage and flung the young aide across the room, before jumping straight into the House of Commons, the home of British Law.

The Home Secretary was laying out his plans for Prison reform, and a new sliding scale of punishments for serious crimes.

He stopped abruptly when Snip appeared out of thin air in front of him.

'You Stupid Bastard, what the fuck are you drivelling on about now? I am doing my best to help you out by making more room in your prisons, and you put out a reward on me. What's that all about eh?' Screamed Dr. Snip at the flustered man.

'Dear God it's Snip,' was heard as the members of parliament recognised the infamous killer.

'No need to get up Gentlemen' yelled Snip loudly, 'I am only here to put my point of view across. As of today the penalty for killing a child is Death. No excuses accepted, I have made a list and when I have crossed off all the names on it you will be pleased to hear that I will have saved the taxpayer millions of pounds. No No please don't bother to thank me, I am a British citizen and it is my duty to help out when duty calls.'

Seeing the security guards edging towards him, reminded Snip that he had probably outstayed his welcome here.

With a last threat to the Home Secretary to get off his back, Snip bowed to the cameras recording the Commons and vanished.

Stephen materialised in his kitchen; he was very tired.

Slaughtering people was a dirty job, but somebody had to do it he thought to himself with a grin.

'Dr. Snip, we know you're in there, come out with your hands in the air or we will open fire on you,' shouted an amplified voice from outside his house.

Stephen stood up and walked to his window, the house appeared surrounded by over one hundred police.

He could see weapons in many hands, and they were all pointed in his direction.

'Why can't we all just get along,' he shouted to the police.

This was the perfect time to try his little experiment.

The World Brain had warned him it would be dangerous, but as he looked out at the army of weapon wielding cops he thought that dangerous was a relative description.

Setting his QT to 101 Nanoseconds of Phase, he hummed a happy tune to himself and Phased.

Stephen heard a strange twanging sound; that seemed to resonate through the atoms of his body.

Apart from that, nothing fucking happened.

He got up from the kitchen table and looked out at the army of cops.

There was no army of cops; the garden was deserted.

'Well I'll be a monkey's uncle' he chortled happily, ' it worked.'

As was his habit he drew Excalibur, and began to polish its blade as he decided what to do next.

His eyes wandered around his kitchen until he noticed his trophy wall. There hanging in pride of place was Excalibur.

'What the fuck? he murmured, and standing up took down the sword from the wall.

It was his sword, but so was the one he had been polishing.

Being a tidy person he replaced the second sword back on the wall, and began to look around the house.

It was his house, although certain things were out of place or missing altogether.

'I seem to have entered a Parallel Universe,' he muttered to himself as he searched his house.

'I wonder if there is another me? I would like to meet me, I am such a nice chap that I'm sure we would get on just fine.'

Knowledge being power, he jumped to the nearest library to study the newspapers of this alternate universe to see what was different about it.

He discovered that things in this world were very similar to his own.

One of the main differences that affected him was that Dr. Snip was still managing to keep his real identity a secret.

In his world he had been photographed by a reporter; with a telephoto lens.

He had seen his own face splashed across the front pages of the newspapers the next morning at breakfast.

'Well done you,' he said wistfully.

Since he had been identified, he had always had to keep looking over his shoulder for the cops.

It was only a matter of time before they traced him to his home, and he had been lucky to be able to escape into this world.

He was pleased that this Dr. Snip was just as bloodthirsty as he was.

He read with relish the accounts of the atrocities perpetuated by his twin.

'Can't wait to meet you,' he whispered to himself.

Gloria was having trouble sleeping; she had just finished her shift in the King's bed, and had vacated it to allow another Handmaiden her chance to get pregnant.

She was lying in her own bed at her Manor in the country, and thinking about Steve.

He had really fucked her life up, however she was fair enough to admit that if it hadn't been for him she wouldn't have a life to fuck up.

Why on earth couldn't she have kept her legs together, it must have been those primitive pheromones that had disconnected her brain from her cunt.

She never thought she would admit this, but Steve was a better lover than the King.

The King was a renowned lover, he knew all the poems and songs, and he knew all the sexual techniques.

The problem was that Gloria knew them as well, and she now found 26th Century lovemaking boring.

She was unique in the Kings Harem, because of her uninhibited use of dirty words during sex.

She had a dirty mouth to go with her dirty ways in bed; this kept the King fascinated by her.

The rest of the handmaidens were good little girls, who opened their legs for the king with a grateful smile.

They were there to get pregnant, the king was to fuck them and come in their vaginas.

They had no interest oral or anal sex, that wouldn't get them pregnant. They were basically brood mares for the Aristocracy, and had as much affect on the King as masturbation.

Dicky had confided to her that he often thought of her, when he was servicing the other women.

'You're my dirty little girl Gloria,' he would whisper to her in bed.

'Shut up Dicky, and lick my cunt,' she would reply pulling his leonine head down between her legs.

That was the main difference about Steve, he couldn't sing to save his life, and the only poems he knew were dirty limericks.

But he certainly knew how to fuck his women; it was almost like bestiality being fucked by him.

He was so hairy it was obscene, and she loved every second of his primitive cock ramming inside her.

On top of all that she was pregnant with his child.

She should have immediately informed the State that she was pregnant, but had a few days leeway before she had to come clean.

She knew the King would be surprised at her error, but he had liked Steve and she hoped he would regard it as a genuine mistake on her part, and not hold it against her.

This didn't help her at the moment as her cunt was burning with lust for Steve.

'Fuck you Steve,' she swore as she reached for her favourite vibrator.

She would normally have ridden her sex horse, but it wasn't the same without Steve standing watching her naked and orgasming.

Eventually as her orgasm hit her, the name she screamed out was Steve's.

When Steve came back into Angel's bedroom with his tea, he was surprised to see her getting dressed in bra and knickers.

'What's up darling?' he asked sitting down on the bed to watch her dress.

Mother has invited us over for a party, I thought it would be nice for you to see her with her clothes on for a change,' Angel replied smiling at him wickedly.

'Ouch! that hurt darling, the last time a saw your mother she was fully dressed and on her best behaviour,' he protested.

'Well be that as it may, there is a costume ball being sponsored by the King and we are both invited.'

'Great I could do with a break, what should I wear?' he asked.

'I have the perfect outfit for you darling,' purred Angel.

At least it will keep him safe from my mother, the filthy whore, she thought to herself smiling a wicked smile.

'No spray-on Catsuit then?' he queried.

'No my sexy man, I want to be ready in case you need sex, a cat suit isn't the best choice of clothes for fucking.'

'You're worse than your mother' he accused, patting her bottom lovingly.

'No Steve my darling primitive, I am a child compared to Gloria. She has revealed some of her tricks but she has hundreds more up her shall we say for politeness sake "Sleeve".

Seeing Angel in her bra and knickers had switched Steve on in a big way. Angel noticed this and decided to ask him to do something for her.

'Steve darling, do you like me in knickers?'

'Oh yes you sexy beast, they make you look more ....... Vulnerable for want of a better word. You are so strong that sometimes you need a pair of frilly knickers to bring out the feminine inside you,' he said seriously.

'Could I ask you to do something for me Steve, something that you might find strange?'

Steve was puzzled at her question, Angel was an uninhibited lover and they had tried every variation on sex he knew about. What on earth did she have in mind now?

'Whatever you ask of me I will do,' he promised blindly.

Angel looked at him strangely and went over to a cupboard. She pulled out a lash, a whip with many braids made of thin leather.

'Steve I need you to bend me over your knee, pull down my panties and whip my naked bottom as hard as you can,' she said quietly.

'You sexy little pervert, if that's what you want I will be only too happy to spank your naked arse till you scream,' he said smiling.

Steve took this request lightly, because he knew Angel's body was armoured.

There was no way whipping her would hurt, and he assumed that this was a sexual ploy of hers to turn him on.

What he didn't know; was that it would hurt her very much indeed.

Her armoured sub-dermal mesh was literally sub-dermal, i.e. under her skin.

If a knife cut her, the blade couldn't penetrate her body but it would still make a shallow painful cut on her skin.

Whipping her naked bottom; would cause the nerve ending of her skin to transmit the pain signals to her brain just the same as any other woman's.

Handing him the Lash she turned her back on him, and bending from the waist slowly pulled down her knickers, exposing her beautiful naked bottom to his gaze.

She then lay over his knees, feeling his erection digging into her naked stomach.

Steve couldn't resist running his hand over her bottom.

The feel of her silky skin was very erotic, and he kissed each bum cheek gently.

'Stop that Steve, I've been a very naughty girl and I deserve a good spanking,' said Angel bossily.

'Brace yourself Shelia' warned Steve, and slammed the lash down onto her naked bum.

Despite anticipating the blow, Angel still squealed in shock as the pain made her jump.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers