Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't ask any questions before we got into it. The only thing she did with her mouth was inhale my cock to the root within two minutes of me sitting down, melting my brain and keeping me on edge with one of the best blowjobs I'd ever gotten. I didn't even put up a token resistance to her doing this. I groaned lewdly when I came in her mouth, and she eagerly swallowed every drop of my massive load like the whore she was.

Minutes later, I was returning the favor, first sucking and squeezing her large boobs before kneeling on the floor and going down on her, eating her out with my talented tongue till she gushed her juices into my mouth. With the edge now taken off of both of us, we were both ready to fully savor the main event. Ripping off the rest of our clothes, we spent what felt like the next hour just fucking each other's brains out. Her on top of me, riding me while I drowned between her big tits. Spinning around, and riding me reverse cowgirl, allowing me to stare at her ass as she worked, while being able to reach around and squeeze her big tits as she bounced on me. When I came, I came deep in her hungry pussy as she screamed out in almost violent pleasure, her throat hoarse from the moaning as she came on me.

It was only as things were wrapping up that she bothered asking me any questions. As I sat on the couch recovering, I watched her bare ass while she walked around gathering her clothes. As she replaced a detached earring, she looked up at me.

"Do you feel better?" she asked, obviously having seen the turmoil on my face when I first arrived. When I looked down and gave a resigned, silent nod, she grinned. "It gets easier and easier, babe. Soon... you won't feel any guilt at all..."

I felt a cold sense of dread at this proclamation, fearing she was right.

"So..." she began, putting on her other lost earring. "Same time next week?"

Again, I nodded, feeling like an asshole for what I had just done. And what I would do again. Why bother trying to pretend otherwise? No matter what I said, no matter what I did, I would always end up talking myself into coming back here. And it would always go the same way.

The next week played about the same as this one. It started with me trying to be the good husband to Annie. But as the week went on, the pressure inside me began to build. I found my eyes continuing to wander, but despite this, I felt no desire to touch my wife. As bad as it sounded, I had never been less compelled to touch my wife. I fired off load after load in her absence rather than give my wife a drop of it, finding that the more appealing prospect. But it was never enough. And by the time the next Friday rolled around, I found myself back in Dr. White's office, as I knew I would. This time, I knew what was going to happen, with my hard, desperate cock very clearly knowing it as well.

She seemed just as hungry as I was. I didn't even make it to the couch. She forced me right back against the door and shoved her tongue down my throat. I later returned the favor and shoved my tongue in her ass, but not before fucking her on her desk, her ass sliding against the top of it as we went at it roughly. Barely any words. Just fucking. We never even made it to the couch that whole night as I fucked her on all fours on the floor, filling her ass with another giant wad of cum that had been bubbling in my nuts for days.

By the next week, I was looking forward to our 'appointment', it going from a point of dread to the one bright spot of my week. A blessed pressure relief after a week of lustful buildup. I didn't love the fact that I was still cheating, but... it was a raw physical need that I just had to indulge. There was no point pretending otherwise. And it was getting harder and harder for me to wait a week. And when I mentioned something along these lines during our next appointment, she made an offer.

"You know, we don't have to wait a week every time..." she said, pulling on her skirt. "And it doesn't always have to be so formal..."

"What do you mean?" I asked. She smiled patiently, resisting the urge to roll her eyes.

"I mean, we don't have to do everything here in my office. We can just... go back to my place... fuck there..." she said, her eyes flashing.

It all seemed like a next step, especially that last part, but... this had long ago stopped feeling like a doctor/patient thing. We were lovers, and any other label was a guise at this point. Despite my best efforts, this would keep happening, and it probably made sense to make this a little more private. I looked at her and nodded, making her grin widely.

I barely made it through the weekend. Knowing we could hook up anytime almost made it worse. Having the sex be at one set time allowed me to have some distance, but knowing it could happen whenever I wanted made it made it too tempting of a prospect to forget about. By the time Monday hit, I was desperately texting her, hoping we could meet up that night. She responded with a nude photo showcasing her huge tits and shaved cunt. She followed it up with a time and a place. 5:30. Her place. After work.

I was there before she even got home.

We went at it for hours in her big bed.

When I finished the night by fucking her tits before cumming all over them once again, I felt a blissful relief. All that pressure gone. I was myself again, at least for the moment. But by the time I woke up the next morning, I found myself already thinking about when we could meet again. After that first out-of-office meeting, she seemed to never let me control the schedule. Whenever I reached out, she demurred, or she was busy. I knew this was a way to assert control, and I tried not to let myself be affected by it. But when she reached out, I didn't have the same willpower or urge for control. I never said no to her. I just couldn't.

Despite Annie's complete trust in me, she would have had to have been blind to not notice that I was spending so much more time away from her than usual. I mean, at one point, I spent the entire night at Dr. White's place, claiming a sudden out-of-town conference. I cooked Dr. White a really nice breakfast that next morning, putting all my talents to good use for her and only her. When I got home, Annie told me she had frozen waffles for breakfast. As strange as it sounded, having her slum it even in such a small way while I gave another woman a gourmet breakfast... even that turned me on.

To keep Annie from asking too many questions, I eventually relented, 'making love' to her in just the way she wanted. It would be the first time we had done it since I'd begun cheating on her, and yeah... it was about what you'd expect. Especially in contrast with my experiences with Dr. White, her efforts seemed woefully pathetic in comparison, but even for Annie, I was disappointed. It was just not good at all. I could barely muster the desire to give it to her good, half-heartedly doing the deed and getting it done fast. But she seemed satisfied by it, assuaged by my 'loving' efforts and half-smiles of satisfaction, not even sensing that I was working at like a 2% capacity of what I could do with a slut like Dr. White. But frankly, a woman like Annie, with her body... she should be thankful for anything she gets.

Wait... what was I thinking?

I kept having these wicked thoughts, and I couldn't help it. My experiences with Dr. White were affecting my daily life. The way I thought about things. My hunger was only growing, and as it did, as my desire became so much more difficult to contain, I found the words she said in the heat of passion jumping out at me. Annie's body was really inferior. I needed better. I deserved better. I really should never have to have sex with her again. I shook these thoughts away whenever they rose up, but that didn't stop them from coming. It didn't stop them from leaving their mark.

Cheating on Annie had become less of a hang-up and more of a need. I felt guilty about cheating on her, but it was never enough to stop me. The desire for pussy, for ass, for big tits, that was weighing more on me than the guilt I was feeling for cheating on my wife. I loved my wife, I really did... but I kept cheating on her, over and over again. My eyes kept wandering to other women, occasionally finding a receptive party making eyes back at me. I physically couldn't stop myself from indulging my wicked desires. I was drifting away from Annie despite my best efforts, and I was having trouble finding a reason to hold on. If the guilt wasn't stopping me, why should I even bother thinking about it? Why should I even let myself feel it? And the fact that I kept getting away with it again and again only lessened my respect for her as a woman and a wife. It sounded bad, but it was true. How had she not figured this out?

My desires kept growing and my guilt kept lessening as time passed. And as the weeks went on, I was at the point where I was so keyed up that I would be willing to meet every day with Dr. White if I could. But she would only meet with me once a week beyond our appointments, twice if I was lucky. I knew it was probably part of her design, stringing me along, letting my desires drive me crazy, but it was reaching the point where I simply needed more than her schedule allowed.

I was thankful for the next week after when she decided to meet earlier in the week, Wednesday at 4:30 instead of Friday. I was a bundle of nerves, and I was ready for an outlet. I was ready to fuck. I was so in my own head, so lost in my desperate desires, that as I approached the entrance, I didn't even see the person stepping out of the doors until I ran into them.

After making contact with this woman I'd run into, I jumped back, startled and embarrassed. Seeing that I had made her drop her purse, I reached down to grab it, and when I looked up to hand it to her, who I saw standing in front of made me stop in my tracks.

Holy shit!

She was... fucking gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. Creamy pale skin. Long straight black hair flowing down to halfway down her back. Cool, icy light blue eyes, conveying a calm, casual indifference. Full, smooth, pouty lips, formed in a natural sneer that was so sexy it could make your cock throb. She was absolutely smoking hot, not in a classical beauty kinda way, but in a very dirty way. She was a 10 already, and her face wasn't even the best part.

She had absolutely gigantic breasts.

Her breasts were seriously mammoth. Almost as big as watermelons, standing firm and proud on her slim chest, they looked to be as big as volleyballs stuffed in her tight top. That was not an exaggeration in the slightest. They were huge, bigger than even Dr. White's. Her top was a thin cotton number, orange and white-striped, and it was straining against the massive boobs it was trying to contain. But it was cut tight enough to hug her impressive figure, namely her skinny waist. The sheer size of her tits were forcing her top outwards, lifting it up to expose her slim, taut midriff, her navel visible to me. The short-sleeved top left her lithe arms exposed, showcasing the impressive full sleeve of tattoos adorning her left arm, different colored designs combining in a collage decorating her fair skin. Fuck... the sight of all those tats... she was no saint, this one. No... there was something fundamentally filthy about her. And I loved it...

Down below, she had a pair of tight, low-slung jeans adorning her legs, scooped so low it was almost shocking that you couldn't see the goods down there. Visible in the reflection of the glass door behind her, you could see her ripe, round ass pushing out against the denim, the jeans so tight there it was practically painted on, molding to each round cheek of her shapely rear end. Her jeans clung to her long legs, ending at her ankles, where her bare feet were adorned with tan, high heeled sandals.

I was taken aback, and in my current state, I couldn't hide the desire in my eyes. Even though I could just tell her natural demeanor was somewhat disinterested, I could see her gorgeous face light up when she got a look at me.

"Hi..." she said, her lips curling upwards into a small smile, a gesture that didn't seem easy to earn from a woman like her.

"Uh... hi," I replied, suddenly nervous. Jesus... she was fucking hot, but that was an understatement. She was nuclear hot, and I found myself staring practically wide-eyed at this stunning creature. In my current state, I fully admit that I found myself struggling to not look at her gigantic tits with hunger in my eyes. But when I found myself able to meet her gaze, I saw an almost equal level of hunger in her eyes as she pulled her gaze up just in time to meet mine. A loaded silence hung between us until she spoke up.

"Marriage problems?" she asked. I was slightly surprised.

"What?" I said, kinda shocked. She smiled, a gesture that on her face that couldn't help but look a little wicked.

"A guy like you with a ring on his finger... no wife around... and Dr. White's usually the only one here this time of day... it could only be one thing," she replied in a breathy yet heavy voice.

"Uh..." I began nervously, finding myself unable to lie. "Yeah, I guess you could say that." At this, she seemed to smile a bit wilder, a gesture that made her look even more wicked.

"Yeah, I've met a lot of guys like that..." she added, eyes locked in on me, biting on her lower lip. Her grin grew a bit wider before speaking again. "At this point, I'm probably just as good as the doctor at figuring out what a guy like you needs..." she hinted, eyes flashing with mischief.

Jesus... she was hitting on me. A woman this fucking hot was hitting on me. In my years since getting married, I'd been lightly flirted with but not to any great degree, most of them showing deference to the ring on my finger. But this woman... she acknowledged the ring on my finger, and kept moving forwards anyway. She was confident. She was sexy. And I just knew... she was a total slut. I could just tell. My slut alarm had been working overtime lately, and it was pinging like crazy right now.

Suddenly panicking, fearful of what would happen if I stayed out here to long with this gorgeous creature, I felt compelled to end this conversation for fear of making an even more dangerous mistake.

"Well, uh... I gotta get going. Appointment, I mean. I'm sorry for, uh, running into you," I stammered. It'd been a long time since I'd been this tongue tied.

"I'm not..." she said simply, her eyes locked on me, like a huntress staring down her prey. I gulped nervously as I tried to step to the side to move around her. Still looking at me, she spoke up. "Maybe we can run into each other again sometime..."

Feeling a nervous sweat on my brow, I nodded at her and smiled nervously. Her eyes stayed locked on me as I got around her, and it was only when I got behind her that she began to move. When my hand landed on the door, I glanced back at her as she was walking away. As if we were on the same wavelength, she glanced back at me at nearly the same moment. She must have seen my eyes glued to her ass, shaking side-to-side as she sauntered away. Gulping again, I turned away and entered the building.

Still a bit charged up from this interaction with this mystery woman, I gave it extra good to Dr. White minutes later. Bending her over her desk, my hands roughly gripping her tits, my cock buried up her ass, I was fucking her with extra oomph as I felt especially turned on. Getting a bit rough and yanking at her hair, I buried myself fully up her ass as I came, filling her tight ass with cum, thoughts of both Dr. White and the mystery tattooed woman responsible for the massive wad I fired out of me.

After I redressed, I sat down on the couch, worried about the fact that I was only getting more and more consumed with need as the weeks went on. Fully redressed as well, but still quite sweaty, Dr. White sat across from me in her chair, smiling calmly at me.

"What's wrong?" she asked. I shook my head and looked down.

"I can't stop thinking about sex..." I admitted. I looked up at her, fire in my eyes. "I need more. I... can we meet more often? Please?" I asked desperately. She smiled.

"You're not my only patient, Eddie," she stated vaguely, and for a moment, I wondered if she was saying that I wasn't the only patient she was having sex with. As strange as it sounded, I felt a little bit hurt. Then again, I was the asshole cheating on his wife, and she was the slut who'd enabled it all, so I suppose I shouldn't be. Sensing this, she spoke up. "Eddie, let me be clear... you are a fantastic fuck! Your dick does things to me that... fuck... it's as if it's designed to make women cum. I mean it! Your cock drives me crazy! Honestly... I can't get enough. Part of me wants to just quit my job and devote the rest of my life to getting drilled by your big, perfect married dick! Seriously. There's just about nothing I would love more. But... I meant it when I told you that what we've been doing here is a major breakthrough in my field. We've found something together, and I would be derelict in my duty to not explore it deeper. When I say I'm a busy woman, I mean it."

I nodded, feeling both better and worse. Better that she was validating that I more than met her high standards in terms of fucking, but worse that there was no hope that we could be doing it more often.

"But I'm not a jealous woman," Dr. White said. "If I was, I would have pushed Annie out of the picture weeks ago and claimed my spot as your slut for life!" My cock lurched at the thought. "But Eddie... my goal was never to be your one and only woman. Like I said, I would fucking love to, but it's not in the cards right now. We can keep this going, we can keep fucking whenever we have the chance, but... I suspect it will never be enough for you now. And that's great. You were being starved for good sex for too long in your marriage, and through our work together, you have confronted your true wants and desires! Now, you're free to explore. You're not bound to Annie anymore... and you don't have to be devoted to me either. A stud like you deserves all the sex you can get. Annie will never be able to give you anything close to what you hunger for. And I am far too busy to be the devoted slut you need! But there's a whole big world out there, and I'm sure with a guy like you..." she said, looking me up and down approvingly. "You won't have any trouble finding what you want..."

There was another long pause before she continued.

"But until you do... I'll see you next week."

Her words hung with me as I left her office. I found myself standing just outside the entrance, and my mind was flashing to hours before, when I ran into that dark-haired tattooed woman, one of the hottest women I'd ever laid eyes on. I looked back at Dr. White's office, then I looked forwards, my gaze looking in the same direction it had been looking earlier today when that woman was walking away.

Dr. White was right, of course. I was freed up. After all I'd done with Dr. White, I had long since forgone any real loyalty towards my wife. My actions proved I didn't feel bound to stay devoted to Annie. I'd cheated once, cheated decisively, and every chance I had to walk away I just kept going in deeper. I had no excuses. I'd wanted this. I still wanted it. I wanted more.

There was a whole world out there, and I'd been locked in a corner for so long. But now I wasn't.

Now I was free.

*************

(Dr. White)

I stood at the window, overlooking the parking lot, waiting for my next patient to arrive. But my mind, as it had been a lot lately, was focused on Eddie.

The progress he'd made was stunning. Truly stunning. As soon as I'd successfully seduced him, he'd fallen right back into his old ways. Of course, there was the standard guilt and regret in the immediate aftermath, but after a week or so of being reminded what marital 'bliss' really was like, all it took was the gentlest push to get him buried right back in my pussy. After a couple weeks of that, he stopped voicing those regrets. Eventually, the only thing he was doing was begging for more. We fucked during our appointments once a week, but as expected, that soon wasn't enough for him. We eventually started hooking up at my place. And that's when I began to question where this was all going for me.

1...1516171819...21