All Comments on 'Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 02 Pt. 04'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sensational writing in all 4 parts of this chapter.

As others have mentioned, I think you should at the very least set up a Patreon page for your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First 🤌

kid9kid9almost 2 years ago

wow this was a hell of a great read is this the last chapter of this story i cant wait to see what your next story is this was such a great read

AndysterAndysteralmost 2 years ago

I really liked this whole story, I thought it was concluded but Kendall’s chapter was so incredibly delightful. She really had that certain seductive magic that I love your stories for.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 2 years ago

Yes give her an internship.

titans2138titans2138almost 2 years ago

You're doing the Lord's work. You're a legend. Thank you for your hard work!

ranfallboyranfallboyalmost 2 years ago

This one was a wild ride that I fully enjoyed. Again my favorite aspect and one I hope you revisit is the hypnosis, really anything supernatural or magic related are the best. First just wanted to say good job on this one and hope the next comes out soon enough.

Hoping for you to make another Halloween ghost/witch chapter again one of these days but I'll read what ever story you put out. Have a good day and hope to hear from you soon.

wallace99wallace99almost 2 years ago

I think this series is one of your best. Loved the characters and it had a really nasty sense of humor. I'd love to see you write a lesbian story with all your favorite themes in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent ending and story as a whole. The internship is a great idea. Maybe Jakes daughter will have a few girlfriends on her therapy course who take Dr White as a mentor too? This would increase Dr Whites group numbers quickly. Couple of minor gripes. Dr Whites pregnancy was not mentioned, though if enough time passed for Kendall to have a son, then Dr White must have had her baby? I can only assume you are saving the details for the next chapter in the series? Also, I thought we would hear some details about what Marley did to secure the contract that was passed over Elizabeth to her. No doubt she had to sleep with a married man/men.

Great job. The Dr White series are definitely up there with your best. Can't wait for the next story you post, whoever it is about.

Want123Want123almost 2 years ago

Amazing! This part was so good I wish there were more parts expanding upon Kendall! Looking forward to your next story that comes out 💯

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I kinda hope Dr white take the daughter as an intern and maybe kendal start to figure out why he likes her calling him daddy hope to see more in this great series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Minor edit required. You refer to Jake as Ryan at one point in the chapter. Looking forward to Deandra joining Dr White. Will she be reluctant at first, or onboard immediately? I suspect the latter, due to the influence Kendall has already had on her. Will Porsche also be pulled in to the circle? Will either of the girls sleep with their Dad in the future? We didn't find out if Kendall had her tits done by the Dr from the Maggie series, which I suspected we would as a little Easter Egg, to link the stories in your Universe. Will we hear more about how Dr Whites treatment of Elizabeth ultimately concludes?

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismalmost 2 years ago

What a prick tease! I plough through tens of thousands of words of top class filth, and only at the very end do you hint at a bit of incest. Will you be exploring these themes with Jake and his little girls, or is it just a bit of sexy embellishment to add some end-of-story spice? A hot (albeit very long) read.

LivelovecumLivelovecumalmost 2 years ago

Better paced story. Kendall is my favorite slut so far. Looking forward to more. Will we find out that incest is in Dr. White's past?

kid9kid9almost 2 years ago

cant wait for your next story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One possible plot hole, Jenny from Hurricane Gina, is still committed to a mental hospital on the basis she "imagined" her mother and husband were fucking, she was gas lit into believing she was imagining what she saw. After this happens Matt divorces wife, marries Gina, etc. and he's disowned by everyone he once held dear. Now if mutual friends, Matt's parents, etc. knew the basis of Jenny's admission (and at this stage they bought the story) but then become aware of Matt and Gina then wouldn't they bring this to the attention of the hospital, etc? I know in most if not all Talkman stories the cheaters never face retribution for what they've done but Dr White might be at risk if people start putting 2+2 together?

EludeEludealmost 2 years ago

Absolutely love the use of "daddy" here. That was so hot!!! Looking forward to your future works! More "daddy" please :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One thing I’m hoping to see happen in one of the cuckquean series is for the girl who looses her husband/boyfriend is to mentally snap and become the thing she’s been destroyed by.

I initially thought that Lizzy might be the gateway to that. That Dr White (Who I assume is based off porn star Angela White) would convince Lizzy that if she really wanted to get back at Stacey then she needed to make herself better than her and that means enhancing her features to make herself more appealing. All these women who wronged her… finally getting comeuppance at the hand of the Ugly Duckling who turned into a Swan thanks to thousands of dollars of surgical enhancements.

Maybe that’s a story you can explore someday. I’d love to read such a revenge story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Freaking amazing! Please, please, add more of that "even the kids are siding with the hot homewrecker/new stepmom" stuff, maybe even like "kids already know about the affair before mom and play along at keeping it hidden, mocking mother behind her back, etc."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

TheTalkMan a veternan struggling to stay in the pack?

The author's calling card, supposedly, is seduction, but struggles to describe a seductive scene. There's no articulation or clarity, just tens of thousands of words of padding. Endless repetition.

Hopefully he can get back to the days he was writing Tom and his Mom instead of being predictable as he is now, he needs to get back on his A game!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really good post script to the original story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this series, it is so hot. Cannot wait for more in the series. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome. One scene that I thought would come up was the next dunking of Lizzie. Though I hoped that Dr. White would actually be able to convince Lizzie to dunk her own head as a way to "take back control". Having Dr. White show both Kendra and Stacy that she could just tell Lizzie to do it would prove Dr. White was the Empress among Queens.

hoochiedemonhoochiedemonalmost 2 years ago

A lot of room here. Honestly I'd like the good doctor to dominate lizzy and make her submit to her. Great stories look forward to what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write more stories about fake tits, makes everything so much hotter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kendall is a great character. She is unique in that she gets off on putting people in their place, but not to the extent that some of the other vindictive characters do. She is perceptive and builds alliances. She reads the landscape and goes for what she wants with determined focus. Her reward is a life many can’t even dream of. Through the wreckage, the people that matter in her life adore her. I’d imagine if there are any rough edges or ruffled feathers, she’ll let Daddy deal with any of those distractions. It won’t even come on her radar while she’s living her best life. She’s a hero!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome series BUT the dialogue is very similar

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

one place you mention ryan in placecof jake

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

As per a few comments there is an editing error. On page 7, when Kendall meets Jake in his office a second time, he is referred to in error as Ryan on one occasion:

His eyes went straight to that smooth cleavage between her massive full orbs, letting his gaze stay there far beyond what could be considered proper. Ryan shook his head clear as he shut the door behind him.

Brilliant story and ending

clutterbuck52clutterbuck5210 months ago

Like everything I've read from this author, the Dr. White saga is an incredibly hot story! Loved that all the cases were so different.

And will there be more chapters? At least one about Jake's daughters, and his reaction to the word "daddy" ...

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Awesome and incredibly erotic. It is the best big-tit story I have read, where huge tits really are on center stage all the time. Brilliantly written.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

I too would love to read about Jake's daughters Deandra and Porsche and their "daddy."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...