Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 03 Pt. 01

Story Info
Dr. White warps an entire hospital to suit her needs.
45.8k words
4.47
23.9k
23

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 02/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,906 Followers

(This story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent. For fans of my stories, they know what kinds of things to expect. This story deals with similar themes as the stories by wannabeboytoy, seducedHylas, and Dark Betrayal, namely cheating, betrayal, and heartbreak. If stuff like that isn't your cup of tea, then you probably shouldn't bother reading it. I do not condone any of these actions in real life. This is just a story. Enjoy.)

(PS: Part 1 has a bit of a cruel streak to it, so if you're squeamish about characters being subjected to mean, completely undeserved humiliation, be warned.)

(PPS: Also, this chapter features a lot of mini seduction scenes. Let me know which ones are your favorite, and perhaps might be worth expanding upon in the future.)

************

The best and brightest were out. The elite of the elite were all assembled in one place. The rich and the powerful of the surrounding metropolitan area were collected in one room, a ritzy ballroom located within the Museum of the Arts, for what was ostensibly a charity event. But in truth, it was an excuse for these people to network, gulp down expensive champagne, show off their own wealth, and publicly showcase their philanthropy by donating insane levels of money to charity.

And in the middle of them all was Dr. Jennifer White.

Like most in the room, she was dressed to impress. A very expensive, skimpy black cocktail dress, designed specifically for her body, hugging her delicious, fit frame without going over the top. That being said, she certainly wasn't being shy in her choice of garments, despite the dress going down to her ankles. The thin black material hugged her long legs, clung to her shapely, juicy ass, and showcased her mammoth breasts, the plunging neckline perfectly displaying her smooth, cavernous cleavage for all to admire.

And so far, there had been a lot of admirers.

The rest of her kept up its bargain. Her face was immaculately done-up, her makeup subtle yet alluring, highlighting her piercing eyes and smooth, plump lips. Her chestnut hair cascaded in waves down her back. Her long, taut arms were left bare, leading down to her nimble, deft hands, her nails looking perfect as they gripped a champagne flute lightly. She'd spent all afternoon readying herself for this event, putting herself in trusted, talented hands, being primed and prodded to make sure every inch of her looked it's best.

She wasn't alone in standing out among this crew of elites. It probably spoke highly of where society was going that this room wasn't simply full of old, rich men laughing about how rich they were, as Dr. White was far from the only woman here that wasn't merely eye candy hanging off a rich man's arm. There were a lot of accomplished women here. A lot of success. A lot of power.

And coincidently, a lot of pairs of big tits being paraded around, trying to catch the right kind of attention.

Dr. White's attention was solely focused on one man. General Marvin Irons. The older black gentleman was retired Army, but he'd made a lot of money in the time since, consulting with all sorts of government branches, military thinktanks and defense contractors. Highly accomplished in everything he did, the four-star general was a man of great power and influence with a lot of connections, so he was a good man to know. Dr. White thrived on making deep personal connections with all sorts of people, and she'd been looking forward to talking with him for some time. Her current network of connections within the military branches were dreadfully small, and she was looking to change that. And General Irons was her ticket to getting her foot in the door.

They'd met very briefly before, but this occasion was the first time she had the opportunity to talk to him one-on-one. But even though he barely knew her, Dr. White knew a lot about him. He was 47. He'd been married for a long time. His wife Lydia was 46, and she worked in education. His daughter Patrice was 21 and in college, majoring in political science. And his son Walter, 18, was following his dad's footsteps and joining the Army. General Irons shied away from doing too much business with his wife present, savoring the few opportunities they had to socialize together to live in the moment and enjoy the festivities. He'd been doing this kind of thing for so long, being away from home for work, speaking engagements, consulting, that he and his wife weren't compelled to be always joined at the hip. They'd long ago made peace with living separate existences despite being, by all accounts, happily married. Being so in demand, he was usually flanked by peers, fellow military men, so getting him alone was a rare occurrence that she planned to take advantage of. Dr. White would make him talk shop; his wife's presence be damned.

Striding over to him, making friendly initial greetings to both him and his wife and taking part in some small talk, Dr. White was immediately impressed with him. There was a strength of character that just emanated from him in waves. No wonder he'd earned such respect. Like many, Dr. White had her skepticisms about the military construct, but she had no doubt that he was one of the good ones, in it for the right reasons. And beyond that she could sense his discipline. Despite her dress's plunging neckline, his eyes didn't waver in the slightest, never leaving hers.

He was good.

"So, why'd you seek me out, Dr. White?" he asked curiously. "I figure someone like you wouldn't be terribly interested in making conversation with someone in my line of work." He was a tall man, tall and imposing, and even in her heels Dr. White was looking up into his eyes. He was dressed in uniform, adding to his impressive presence. Despite being intimidating, she found him easy to approach. He was handsome, and friendly. His smooth shaved head shined in the warm light filling the ballroom. And his voice was like molasses, making him easy to talk to.

Dr. White may have to handle this case personally.

"I have been greatly interested in expanding my reach into the military. Offering my services in any way I can. You hear all these stories about mental health with soldiers, and... I just think I could help," Dr. White replied.

"We do provide therapy to those who request it, so we're very much active in these discussions with our men and women," Marvin stated.

"Yeah, but... those therapists and caregivers you utilize... they're not me!" Dr. White replied proudly, grinning. "My office... ask around, we are one of the most accredited and highly recommended psychiatric health care offices in the country."

"And what do you want, exactly?" General Irons asked curiously, intrigued.

"We don't need to hash out every detail. All I request is a meeting at a future time, hopefully soon," Dr. White began. "Then, we can discuss these things in far more depth, and I can explain to you some of the services me and my office can offer you. I mean... from what I've heard, your recommendation carries weight. I'd love to meet with you, probably me and one of my assistants, give you our pitch for what we can offer to you and the military. And if it sounds good, I'd love for you to hold open the door for us to this whole world that we don't really have our hands in yet. We're only trying to do our part to help our men and women in uniform."

General Irons eyed the brunette, studying her. This was a guy who'd been in meetings with presidents, trusted with the highest level of confidential information... Dr. White had no doubt his bullshit meter was finely tuned. That's why she only trusted herself to make this pitch to him, to get her foot in the door with him. She didn't flinch under his examination, and she gave nothing away as his sharp eyes studied her, exuding nothing but a genuine desire to help, doing her best to suppress her true intentions. Finally, after this long pause, he smiled.

"Sounds like a good idea," he said, nodding. "At the very least, I can hear you out." Dr. White grinned brilliantly. Yes! It was happening!

"I would love that!" Dr. White replied. "I really do think this would be in your best interest. We can really do some good." She added confidently. He studied her once more, but again, nothing pinged on his radar. He smiled again.

"Well..." he began, undoing a pocket and retrieving a business card. Handing it over to her, he continued. "Have your office call mine, and we can arrange something."

"This is great!" Dr. White began. "I will definitely be calling you soon. In fact, I may even..."

Suddenly, there was a hand on her shoulder.

"Jen. Jen! Just the person I've been looking for," a woman's voice said from behind her. Caught off-guard, Dr. White turned to look at the intruder, unable to hide her annoyance when she recognized her.

Her name was Renee Fields. 48 years old. Granddaughter of Conrad Fields, the billionaire oil tycoon. He only had one child, a son, Renee's father, and he'd died in a plane crash twenty years ago. That left Renee as the sole beneficiary of his estate if he were to pass, which he did about eight years ago at the age of 103. Renee took over the empire, meaning she had unfettered access to stupid amounts of money, more money than any one person needed, as she was now both in control of the company and the only one with access to the family's fortune. It could not be overemphasized how wealthy she was. She didn't actually run her grandfather's company, leaving that stuff to the experts. But she ran its philanthropic arm, meaning her job was to spend money on behalf of the company to earn some goodwill. And as it was with people of wealth, the more you spend, the more you end up bringing in, and this bitch knew how to spend money. Renee was built for events like this.

Renee was twice married, twice divorced, with two daughters from her first marriage. Both were trouble. Her youngest, Heidi, was lucky to have a driver's license, and her oldest, Debbie, was no peach either, having had her own brushes with the law for various drug charges. But it wasn't her motherhood skills that Renee was known for.

Renee was a total knockout. She didn't look her age, possessing a youthfulness to her that contrasted with her actual age in a fun, alluring way. Her skin was smooth and creamy, possessing few wrinkles and looking very appealing to the touch. Her brunette hair was a shade darker than Dr. White's, flowing down her back a very stylish manner. Her blue eyes were striking and playful, her lips smooth and sensuous, and her general demeanor was one as the life of the party. She didn't fully read as a mom, even though her body was one of motherhood in all the best ways.

While very fit and trim, her body possessed a thickness in all the right places that made her delicious form extremely sexy. Her legs were firm and lithe. Her ass was full and juicy, perfectly formed to stand out no matter what she was wearing. And her boobs were positively gigantic, vaulting out from her body, round and smooth and perfect. Dr. White didn't know if there was something inherent about her breasts, or if it was merely the bras she chose, but Renee's tits always seemed to be extra springy and bouncy. It was damn near hypnotic watching them shake as she flounced around ritzy events like this.

Her dress was similar to the doctor's. Similar color, similarly form-fitting, highlighting her bare arms, her firm legs, and her shapely ass. The main difference was the neckline. Dr. White's plunged downwards sharply, highlighting her intense cleavage without overdoing it, while Renee's was far more open, showing a lot of bare chest and the upper slopes of her mammoth, bare tits.

This was the difference between them. Dr. White was a bit more subtle and teasing, while Renee was more blunt and shameless about herself and her intentions. For someone who preferred to work delicately, someone like Renee could be difficult to work around. They'd met a few years prior, with Renee having learned about Dr. White's line of work from a friend. Renee had vowed to take the doctor up on her talents at some point, an idea which the doctor somewhat dreaded, as the older woman's aggressive, frank nature made her a difficult potential client to utilize, far preferring the subtle knife rather than the blunt hammer. But today of all days, when it was most inconvenient, Renee seemed ready to finally cash in on that promise.

Renee was a woman who drew attention wherever she went. Bold, shameless, unafraid to speak her mind. For a woman of such status, she had a remarkable ability to get herself in trouble. She was somewhat of a tabloid fixture, due to her loose lips, her utter lack of shame, her propensity to drink, and most famously, her tumultuous love life. She got around a bit, and she wasn't afraid to show it. She was happy to be caught paired off with various young hunks, welcoming the attention of the paparazzi, relishing the fact that she was being photographed with these impressive studs, even if these pairings were fleeting. Renee loved being the center of attention, doing so proudly and loudly. But compared to a woman like Dr. White, who preferred subtlety and patience, it was like oil and water.

Being pulled to the side, the doctor did her best to save face, keeping her eyes on the General and silently apologizing as she was pulled away from her target to a quiet corner of the room. Turning to the other woman, she dropped the polite mask she was wearing for the General and addressed the older woman impatiently.

"Renee, I've been working on that man for months," Dr. White began angrily. "You have no idea how much work it took to discover the smallest sliver of workable intel about him. I've been working for months for just this moment, and you just pull me away!" Dr. White shook her head as she watched other people take her place next to him, stealing General Irons' highly valued attention. "You might have just spoiled months of work!"

Renee was one of the most powerful and well-connected women in the city, having access to more funds than just about anyone here. But the doctor was unafraid to address her with such bite. Luckily, Renee knew the score, and she didn't take offense easily.

"Oh, pish-posh," Renee said dismissively, sipping her champagne, jutting out her chest as she did so. "You'll like this better anyway."

"What is it? What's so damn important?" Dr. White replied impatiently. Renee grinned, always loving these moments when she got someone so worked up. She had a special talent for that.

"Have you seen that quarterback the team just drafted a few weeks ago? Chad Bethel? The number one pick, the one they're all going nuts about?" Renee asked. Dr. White exhaled, still unable to fully hide her impatience.

"Yeah," she replied. Dr. White wasn't the biggest sports fan in the world, but when a popular, handsome, well-built young athlete arrived in town, it was her job to know it. So yeah, she was familiar.

"I want him!" Renee replied firmly and possessively, eyeing the doctor as she made her intentions known. Dr. White rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders.

"There's a lot of eyes on him. It'll be difficult to get in close without getting on someone's radar. It's dangerous." Dr. White said, her tone already a defeatist one, as if trying to dissuade the other woman.

"I don't care," Renee said with a smile. "If this a question of money, you know I have it." Dr. White winced. This bitch wasn't gonna back down. Fuck!

In negotiations like this, it wasn't always just about money. It was about asking for just the right amount as for the client to be willing to pay without being offended. For all her faults, Renee was and would be in the future a great contact to cement. While their previous interactions had been too brief to forge anything strong between them, Renee was a woman who had connections. Dr. White bringing the other woman's connections into her own network would be a pretty major victory. So, despite her annoyance, Dr. White knew she still had to do her job.

"A man like him, with all eyes on him... that's a lot of attention that I don't need..." Dr. White said out loud, going over her thought process. "I have plenty of connections with athletes and teams, sure, but none at his level, with his potential..." Renee watched the doctor as she talked herself into it, grinning. Finally, the doctor came to a conclusion. "Seven and a half million. Before and after," Dr. White said firmly, setting her price. The other woman examined her for a moment before grinning.

"Deal," Renee agreed, holding out her hand. Reluctantly, Dr. White shook it. Shit... this would be a really tough case. But she always loved a challenge.

"So," Dr. White began, opening up her clutch to grab one of her cards. "I need you to call my office in the morning. We can set up an appointment to talk one-on-one, and get all the financials set in place."

"Isn't there something I need to say... some phrase?" Renee said, vaguely remembering something she'd heard from the first time she'd learned of Dr. White's line of work. The doctor nodded.

"When you get on the line with the desk, tell them you're an 'Immoral Pleasure Seeker looking for Love', and they'll know what to do," Dr. White stated.

"That was it! Immoral pleasure seeker! That's funny..." Renee replied, now reminded of the phrase she was supposed to say. Dr. White wrote it down on the back of her card just in case before handing it to the other woman.

"Perfect!" Renee replied, slipping the card between her huge tits. "Can't wait to do business with you!"

"Sounds like a deal!" Dr. White replied with a smile. The money would be great, one of the largest windfalls she'd ever had. But landing this prize... it would be a real fucking challenge, one she somewhat dreaded. However, she had to look at the positives. Despite her being slightly annoying to work with, she had to remind herself again that Renee was an excellent person to get into business with. A good person to have in your debt.

Parting ways, Dr. White went to move back towards General Irons, despite the group he'd attracted in her absence. But she barely made it a few steps before being pulled into another conversation. Then another. And another. Dr. White had made quite a name for herself, and those in the know were excited to seek her out. But the majority of them didn't know about that stuff. While most of the people in the room would never cross her path in terms of her work, they were familiar attendees at events like these, so Dr. White had met them before. She'd been awarded the "Woman of the Year" award in the city for all the charitable work she'd done, and all the good she'd done for women, so she had a positive reputation beyond her work. Widely known as a champion of women and women's causes, someone who had an incredible respect and admiration for talented, remarkable women like herself, she put in a lot of time and money to benefit and reward such incredible ladies. These accreditations really paid off in situations like these, opening doors to all sorts of very successful people. These were the types of people you wanted to stay on good terms with in case you ever needed a favor, or if some future client would require cashing in on those connections. So, ever patient, Dr. White worked the room, keeping her eyes on Marvin as much as she could. Any information was good information, even from afar. And it was for the best, as she was able to confirm the one bit of usable intel she had gleaned about him through months of research. Her piercing gaze caught the one moment his trademark discipline slipped for just a moment. One of the other rich men attending this event had brought along his daughter as his guest, a gorgeous, tanned brunette in a bright yellow dress. She stood out from the crowd, and the skin she was showing revealed the sleeve of tattoos along her arm, and the large ornate tattoo on her bare back. And it was only in her presence that the military man's discipline faltered, his eyes checking her out for just a moment. Dr. White grinned in excitement.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,906 Followers