Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 02 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting on her bed, Jake was squirming in pleasure, unable to stop himself from groaning. He still couldn't believe he was letting this happen, but it felt so good. He was caught in a riptide, and instead of foolishly fighting it, he surrendered to it, knowing that gave him the best chance of survival.

But she didn't make it easy on him. The experienced slut was making him pay for denying her, expertly teasing his cock, gently licking the extra-sensitive spot just beneath the tip, stroking his lengthy shaft in just the right way, knowing how to make him go crazy. Keeping him on edge, not giving him any chance to fall over it. After keeping him there with her mouth and hands, she was ready to take things to the next level. She pulled back and moved closer to him between his spread legs.

In the fervor of everything, he hadn't been able to get a good look at her body, even after her bikini ended up on the floor. The room solely lit by the glow of moonlight, it took the movement of a cloud in the sky to leave the moon unobscured, casting a moonbeam into their room, revealing Kendall's naked body to Jake for the first time.

Kneeling on the floor beneath him, the evening glow lit up her bare form. The perfect curvature of her enhanced, double-F cup breasts stood out. They looked amazing in a bikini, and even better out of it. Massively sized, standing out from her slim, fit body, they looked impossibly ripe and firm. Her boobs were so large they formed a natural chasm of cleavage in between, looking deep and endless, the perfect place for a man to lose himself. Her snowy skin shining in the moonlight, the surface of her mountainous tits looked smooth and silky and mouthwatering. The only interruptions on these smooth expanses of skin were her stiff pink nipples, standing out eagerly, covered by perfectly sized pink areolas. He had never seen bigger tits, not ever. The only pair of tits he'd seen for the last 25 years were his wife's, and there was no comparison. Nancy's chest was flat as a board yet also saggy somehow; her little boobies having lost whatever life and appeal they once had. These... these big fucking tits... they were better in every way. Massively sized, perfect and mouthwatering and firm... seeing them made him realize what he'd been missing out on.

Looking down past her ripe breasts, he saw the rest of her. Down past her taut, firm belly, just past her sexy navel, her bare pussy was right there, exposed to him. Looking snug and pretty and sexy, the plump lips of it looking youthful and alive. Shaved completely bare, it was far more appealing than his wife's had ever been. He just couldn't believe he was seeing it. The sight of her naked body would be burned into his mind forever.

And the next sight would be forged into his memories just as prominently. Leaning forward, grabbing her own tits, she pulled them apart just enough to allow his thick weapon space enough between them, the underside of his shaft pressing into her sternum before she squished her massive tits together, smothering his cock between them.

Another experience denied to him by years of domestic bliss, Jake could barely stifle the pleasure he was feeling getting titty-fucked by this stacked brunette. Bouncing her tits up down his impressive length, her heavy tits slapping against his crotch, the sensation was like nothing he'd ever experienced. Such delectable silky-smooth softness sliding up and down his rock-hard length, smothering every square inch of his meet with heavenly softness. She added onto this by teasing the head of his cock with her togue, licking it when it emerged from between her tits.

"Oh my God, Kendall..." he groaned in disbelief at how something could feel so amazing. She knew just what she was doing, using her tits to drive him crazy to the point where he couldn't think straight.

"Do you love them?" Kendall demanded. "Do you love my big tits?"

"Yes! YES!" he cried out desperately. "They're amazing!"

"Are you glad I got these huge fake tits?" she asked, really pressing her massive jugs against his throbbing shaft.

"YES! Fuck! I love them so much! They're so fucking perfect!" he groaned, ready to lose control.

"Haha! Yes! I just fucking knew you would!" she replied, laughing proudly. "How fast did you notice that they were much, MUCH bigger than you remembered?" she asked with a grin.

"Ugh... immediately..." he admitted, head rolling in pleasure. "It was all I could think about during your seminar. They're just so fucking big! And firm!" Kendall's eyes lit up with excitement. Among his peers, this guy was a rock, never breaking, never losing control. Until Kendall marched back into his life, parading around her big, fake, melon-sized tits, and only then he began to fall apart. These fucking tits were the best damn investment she'd ever made! Now she had tits so massive and perfect that they could even make Jake fucking Lawrence crack.

"I was up there lecturing about sexual harassment, and you were probably in the back fantasizing about my naked tits!" she said with a laugh, still tit-fucking him. "What a great boss you are!"

"Oh my God!" he sighed, his head falling back, the softness overwhelming. He could feel his entire world crumbling as his cock got sucked into the gravity of her massive globes. He'd proudly earned a reputation as one of the most stand-up men in his field, keeping his hands clean in a field where so many got their hands very dirty. But then Kendall re-entered his life, her tits like wrecking balls, and he found his towering willpower finally crumbling. They were just so soft. So firm. So perfect!

"Do you want to touch them?" Kendall asked knowingly. "Do you want to suck them?" She added, turning up the pressure. Looking down at her, a pained, desperate hunger in his eyes, he replied to her, unable to help himself.

"More than anything..."

She stood up in front of him, eager to give him exactly what he wanted.

They cast a striking image in the moonlight. This tall, fit, stacked brunette naked in this dim hotel room, standing in front of the bed. And seated in front of her, this strong, experienced older man, completely at her mercy, his hands and face quickly immersed in her giant fake breasts. She had one arm wrapped lightly around his neck, keeping him in place, but he didn't need the help. He scrubbed his face against her mammoth-sized orbs eagerly as his hands hungrily dug into the succulent flesh, fully experiencing them, her stiff nipples digging into his hands as he did so. His lungs began to burn as he smothered himself in the younger woman's tits for minutes on end, the flesh molding against his face, the experienced man unable to get enough. But it was as he pulled away to take in that much needed air that she grabbed the back of his head roughly and stuffed her nipple into his gasping mouth. And in choosing between life-saving air and Kendall's breasts, he of course chose the younger woman's massive tits, sucking at her stiff pink nipple hungrily. He needed air to live, but he needed her perfect boobs even more, sucking on them hungrily even as his thoughts got fuzzy. It took his lust-clouded mind a few extra seconds to realize his nose was freed up to finally pull in that much needed oxygen into his system, air that cascaded across her smooth titty-flesh before reaching his nose, ensuring any oxygen that reached his lungs was filled with her pheromones, only adding to the lustful need inside him.

He'd always been her superior at work, but her giant fake boobs put her in charge in the bedroom, asserting herself as his superior in the true order of things. As he worshipped those mammoth tits of hers, rubbing his face against them, squeezing them, sucking them, switching from nipple to tasty swollen nipple, he fell further under her spell in the arena that mattered most.

"That's it, baby..." Kendall sighed, scratching the back of his head lovingly, keeping him in place against her fleshy boobs. "I know you've needed tits like mine so bad! Suck on them for as long as you want! Suck on them because they are so much bigger and better than your wife's tiny little boobies! You deserve this for putting up with mosquito bites like hers for so long, don't you?" she cooed. On one hand, her words made him boil with anger. On the other hand... what she said was music to his ears, scratching at an itch inside him he didn't even realize was there till now. He hungrily attacked her giant round boobs, a satisfied groan rising from his throat. And as he immersed himself in her chest, she kept one hand on his swollen cock, noting how it got stiffer the more he played with her breasts, to the point where it was so stiff that it looked painful. His cock wanted her so bad. And he was about to get it.

Keeping his face against her boobs, she pushed him till he was lying on his back on the nice big bed with her on top, his cock pointing upwards, straight at her waiting cunt. As if weighing him down, her heavy tits rested on his face, a soft fleshy prison that he never wanted to escape from. His cock was so numb from excitement that he barely felt her hand guiding his smooth, lengthy cock to its new home, one far more worthy of a dick like his. He'd put in the time in domestic bliss... but like an old, busted car, his wife was well past her prime. It was time for him to upgrade. And that upgrade was hovering mere inches above him, her waiting cunt swollen and needy, shaved bare, dripping with her juices, a pussy tighter than he'd ever experienced.

Kendall had waited years for this moment... she wasn't gonna waste a second more. In a flash, she sat down on his big, thick married cock, her tight cunt so fucking wet for him that she took him all smoothly in one go.

"UGGGGHHHHHMMMMMMM!" he groaned into her fleshy tits, his masculine form shaking beneath her as his cock was swallowed up in a new pussy for the first time in decades. His body shook violently, as if realizing the severity of what he was doing, trying to throw her off. But she wasn't going anywhere, her tight pussy squeezing his rock-hard weapon, restraining him with its overwhelming tightness.

"It's okay, baby, it's okay," she sighed lovingly as his body reacted so strongly to her tight clutching pussy, holding him in place till he calmed down.

Not only did Kendall's experienced cunt take the whole thing in a way his wife could never manage, it squeezed his cock harder than it had ever been squeezed before. The walls of her cunt were wrapped around his thick shaft as tightly as a drum, her pussy stretched to the brim in order to handle a cock of his size and maturity and thickness. She ground herself against him as she adjusted to it, her ass flexing as she rested on his swollen balls. She used her hands to pin down his wrists as she finally raised her tits off his face, looking down at his handsome, sweaty features, his eyes glassy with lust, his system in upheaval as he fought against the intense pleasure her pussy was imposing on him. Looking up at her, his mind floating on a sea of lust, he saw her beautiful face twisted in vengeful lust.

"I want you to think about you wife... oh," she groaned, a bolt of pleasure hitting her stacked body as she slowly rocked on him, her pussy still spasming around him. "Because this is the last moment you'll be in love with her. Try your best to hold onto that love..." she said, before pulling his wrists upwards and slapping his open palms against her massive tits. On reflex, his fingers dug into her fleshy tits, and as he did so, her fingertips toyed with his wedding ring. "Because we are not gonna stop fucking until we pass out... and by the time we're done... you're gonna be in love with me even more! In love with my body... my cunt..." she announced, squeezing her cunt around him, making him squirm. "My tits!" she spat out, bringing her palms up over his, squeezing them firmly, ensuring he got another good squeeze of her enhanced tits.

Jake looked up at her, eyes filled with a strange lust at this idea. It sounded ridiculous to think that his allegiances could change so swiftly, but with intense feelings of insane lust coursing through him, he could start to believe it. Looking up at her delicious body and her complete confidence in her statement, he suddenly felt a tinge of fear. Fear that he had fallen into a trap he could never escape from. Fear that the comfortable life as he knew it was over. And a fear that on some level he wanted that.

He had good reason to fear.

The married man didn't know what he was in for. He thought he could endure this. But his talents had been so underused in over 20 years of domestic comfort that when thrown in a cage with a lioness, he was easy prey. She'd been waiting for this moment more than anything. She was aiming to get the job done right here and now. Despite the obvious desire for her body she'd incited in him, he hoped on some level he could return to normalcy once this was all done, writing this all off as the biggest mistake of his life, one he'd have to both learn from and guard against in the future. He'd just have to endure a night of passionate, hardcore fucking with this stacked woman 20 years his junior, and resist the urge to surrender to her completely. To not fall in love with her by the end of the night as she boasted he would. He was noted for his strength of character. He could do this!

Jake was probably in love with her by the end of their first fuck. The time afterwards would merely be his system reckoning with that fact even as he tried to deny it.

He tried. He really did. He did his best to hold to cling to his love for Nancy, the love of his life. Their life together flashed across his mind. They'd gone through so much together. Their first meeting in high school. Falling in love. Graduating college. Getting married. The intense excitement when she got pregnant with their first daughter. The pure happiness when she was born, the product of their love placed into their arms after the most intense day of their lives. This feeling was only ever matched when their second daughter was born. Through all life's tribulations, the highs and lows, the successes and failures, they were in it together. He couldn't imagine spending a lifetime with anyone else. He couldn't imagine finding that kind of satisfaction with anyone else.

He was wrong. He was so wrong.

Kendall was better. Better in every way. Her body... her cunt... her tits... they were better than all those moments with Nancy put together. He tried his best to deny it. To hold out and resist the incredible pleasure she was bringing him. But Kendall was relentless. Unyielding. Unstoppable.

She rode him like a total slut, bouncing on him fast and rough, her ass not slowing down as she slammed it down into him, their bodies colliding loudly. She eventually grabbed onto the headboard, using it as added leverage to drive herself into Jake, fucking him into the bed. He held on for dear life, trying to resist the all-consuming pleasure she was bringing him, but it was probably not a good sign that the life preservers he was clinging to were the younger woman's gigantic fake breasts, each moment they were in his hands slowly corrupting him. He gripped her massive fleshy tits for as long as he could, but when they became too bouncy to contain, his hands fell to her shapely ass, holding on for dear life as she fucked the living hell out of him. He could never let go of her body. He could not stop himself from letting its perfection slowly drive him insane with lust.

To their fellow guests in the hotel, the loud noises coming from their room sounded like a battle. A ferocious, physical war for control between man and woman. Loud, slutty moans coming from her mouth. Guttural grunts and groans coming from his as he tried to hold out, tried to resist the ultimate pleasure being brought to him. And even without seeing them going at it, they could see a crystal-clear image of the fucking couple in their imagination solely from the sounds of rapturous bliss they were making. And they could easily hear the shifting dynamic of the intense sex they were enduring. They could hear Jake's resistance at the start, the reserved groans of pleasure coming from him even as the slut on top of him screamed out unashamedly, using every curse word in the book to voice the delight she was feeling. But those lucky listeners could then hear the resistance fall from Jake's voice. They could hear him slowly surrendering to the moment. They could hear him slowly allow the pleasure he was feeling to be vocalized. They could hear his defenses being worn down. They could hear him starting to groan with unrestrained lust. They could hear the fight slowly leave him.

It was just too much. Too much for any man, especially one conditioned to believe that calm, languid, domestic sex with his wife was the best he could ever hope for. In a world of black and white, he was suddenly seeing color. He was suddenly feeling what had been denied from him by his wife, by himself, by his adherence to his code. And now, he was discovering the other side. A new way of the world. A better code. And it felt really, REALLY fucking good!

"You like that cunt!?" Kendall demanded, her body coated with sweat, her pace unyielding as she drove her ass into him, riding him roughly. His heels were now on the bed. He was very slightly humping up into her as she fucked him. She could sense his surrender on the horizon. She was going in for the kill.

"Oh!" Jake sighed. His hands were again gripping Kendall's massive breasts, holding on for dear life as the cum in his balls boiled.

"You like that cunt better than Nancy?! Oh!" Kendall demanded, her cunt on fire she was so turned on. His cock throbbed as he drove up into her a little more.

"UGH!" he groaned, still trying to hold onto his love for Nancy, but only feeling Kendall's big fake tits in his palms. He squeezed them over and over again.

"How about my tits... uh, fuck, yes! Do you love my tits more than you love your wife?" Kendall demanded.

"Oh! FUCK!" he groaned, fucking back into her even more obviously. Her pussy was like heaven. It felt so good. He couldn't slow down. He couldn't stop himself. He couldn't stop squeezing Kendall's perfect fakes, they felt so fucking good! So soft and firm and incredible! Even his wife walked through into this room right then and there, he couldn't pull his hands from the younger woman's perfect melons. Even if she fell to her knees and cried with pure heartbreak, he wouldn't stop squeezing Kendall's immaculate melons.

And in that moment, Kendall's question was answered.

"UGH! FUCK!" she screamed in delight, heaving herself down on him like the whore she was, her big ass slamming into his thighs. "Your wife... oh... she saves lives. Oh! Fuck! That's a good dick! Fuck! She does so much good in the world. Ah! Yes! But you still love my tits more than her, don't you? Oh! Don't you... Daddy?"

Something finally snapped. That word... combined with her question... it finally broke his brain. It was just too much. For a guy who valued truth and honesty, he didn't have the willpower to deny her. To deny himself. To deny Kendall. Not anymore.

"Yes! YES! FUCK! YES!" Jake screamed out, eyes going wide as he surrendered to the flood of pleasure he'd been denying himself, his body suddenly alive with it as he let it pump into his veins without restriction. "I love it! I love your tits! Holy shit! They're amazing! I love them so much more than Nancy! I love them more than anything! I love you!" At this, his hips let loose, driving himself up into her as she rode him. At the same time, he pulled her down so her tits were against his face, allowing his mouth to capture one of her diamond hard nipples into his hungry mouth. Sliding his arms around her waist, he really cut loose, driving up into her hard.

1...345678