Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 02 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God! Oh my GOD!" Kendall screamed out, her body shivering with lust as a small orgasm went through her at his surrender. His throbbing cock piledriving her tight hole, his mouth tugging hungrily at her nipple, her body was on fire. "Just like that! Yes! Fuck me! UGH! Fuck me, Daddy!"

"MMMMPH!" he grunted loudly at that word, her use of it lighting a fire under him, causing him to fuck her even harder.

"You like that? Oh! Fuck! You like that, Daddy?" Kendall sighed, her body shaking as he drove up into her even more rapidly, his heavy balls slapping against her ass lewdly. "Hahaha! You do! Fuck! You like having me call you Daddy!?"

"MMMMPHH!" he groaned again, even more loudly, the sensation of her calling him that name satisfying on a soul-deep level. He never knew he would respond to such a thing, but as soon as Kendall called him Daddy, he loved it more than anything. "OHHHH!" he grunted, his mouth stuffed with her diamond-hard nipple. His cock was tingling. He was in heaven.

"Oh! Fuck! AH! YES! I want you to prove it, Daddy!" Kendall begged, her body shivering with need. She was about to have the biggest orgasm of her life on Jake's big, thick cock. She wanted this moment to be perfect. With one hand, she dug her fingers into his scalp, holding his mouth against her enormous fake breast. With the other, she dug her nails into the bed, using it for added leverage as she heaved herself down into him, fucking him hard. "I want you to prove how much you love me more than Nancy! How much you love my big fake tits! How much you love me calling you Daddy! I want you to cum! I want you to cum inside my nasty cunt! Yes! I want you to fill me up with cum! OH! Fill that nasty, slutty cunt with cum and get me pregnant! Make your little slut pregnant! I want to have your babies! Yes! OH! I've always wanted that! I wanna have your babies so bad! Make me a mommy! Please! I want to be a mommy to your children! I'll be a better mom than Nancy ever was! Fuck! I bet your daughters will prefer me being their new mom over her! Can you do that? Oh! Can you make your little slut pregnant, Daddy?"

It was all so wrong. So filthy. But the more she went on, and the nastier she got, it only turned him on more. And when she punctuated her filthy speech with that word, by calling him 'Daddy' again, he couldn't stop it. He couldn't hold himself back. It was too much to take. And deep down, it was what he wanted.

He wanted to make this little slut pregnant.

"UUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHH! GGGGODDDDDDDD!" the married man groaned, her nipple falling from his mouth as he roared to the heavens. His cock pulsed and his balls flexed as a massive wad of cum was practically forced out of his nuts by her filthy words, exploding out the head of his cock and deep into her cunt. And with him planting himself balls deep inside her at just this moment, he was doing his best to ensure that the wicked slut's wish came true.

"AHHHHHHH! YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!" Kendall screamed loudly as her own orgasm hit her full blast. Her dream man was cumming inside her. She could feel his potent cum in her womb. Holy shit! Her dreams were coming true! "FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!" she moaned, her cunt locking around his weapon as it fired off inside her, again and again and again.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!" he screamed out, his throat tightened, unable to process the intense lust pumping through his veins as his married prick pumped a massive wad of cum deep inside the nasty slut on top of him.

"YYYYEEESSS! DADDY! MORE! MORE! PLEASE!" she begged, her throat raw from the intense feelings coursing through her.

"OHHHHH! GGGGODDDDD" Jake groaned, her words making him almost jump, his ass leaping off the bed to hump up into her, trying to get his load even deeper into his little slut.

"Fill me up, Daddy!" Kendall groaned. "Give me every drip of that fucking cum! YES! Give it all to your little slut! None to Nancy! Never give a drop of it to your wife again! I mean it!"

"AHHH! Fuck! FUCK!" Jake groaned, cumming more than he ever had in his life, the tanks never-ending as he kept firing off cum into Kendall's hungry twat. Every filthy word slipping past her smooth lips only spurring him to give her more, pumping more and more semen into her despite knowing better.

"I want to have your babies, Daddy! Please!" Kendall begged, her body shaking with pleasure, her tits squashing out against Jake's handsome face as she rode out her own massive orgasm. "Lots of babies! So many babies! As many as you want, I'll give you! Yes! Please! Do it! More! Make your little slut pregnant!"

Lost in the moment, clinging to each other, the fit older handsome married stud and the stacked younger brunette, locked together for the sole purpose of breeding. Of making a baby born out of wedlock, born out of sin. And neither could pull themselves apart from the other, as in that moment, both of them wanted the exact same thing. The moment only ended when they both collapsed, their systems free from the throes of passion, at least for a time.

A very short time.

Her cunt filled to the very brim with the married man's cum, any continued sex would be solely for pleasure. A testament to how hot these two were for each other. Kendall's feelings were clear, but would Jake's feelings change with a slightly clearer head? Would he feel regret? Would he think of his wife again? Or would the prospect of more nasty fucking with this big-titted slut overwhelm any petty concerns? The answer should be obvious.

They would have a LOT more sex!

Jake was still dizzy when his vision cleared. He only had a moment to take in what he was seeing, Kendall facing away from him, straddling his crotch, his somehow still rock-hard cock standing proud. With her hand gripping the base of his sex-juice covered weapon, he could only watch as she sat down on his bloated prick again, watching his sizable dick somehow slid into the younger woman's impossibly tight ass.

Her ass!

Jake had never done anything close to this! Ever! Nancy would never do such a thing, laughing off even the mere mention of such a thing as a pipe dream. But as soon as Kendall's ass hit his torso, his full length buried in her most forbidden of holes, the older man realized what all the fuss was about.

It felt amazing!

He knew he was big, but he'd never felt more equipped than he did with his cock buried up Kendall's insanely tight asshole. The hole was so small and tight, and with his cock buried balls deep inside her, he wondered if she was feeling any discomfort at such a forbidden penetration.

"OHHHH! FUCK! YES! Fuck! You're so big!" Kendall moaned out effusively, clearly loving being filled up in this way. Jake marveled at this, and feeling her tight ass squeezing the living hell out of his cock spurred him into action. He began driving his hips up, driving his cock in and out of Kendall's perfect ass.

Both had run the same marathon during their first bout of sex, but both only seemed slightly worse for wear as they began their second. Showcasing her excellent fitness, she began bouncing on him in reverse cowgirl, her nails digging into his chest as she bounced. With her heavy, firm breasts jiggling lewdly as she began bouncing, Jake returned the favor, reaching up and around her to palm her heavy breasts, squeezing them as she rode him.

In the moonlight, they cast lewd shadows on the wall, the younger woman's curvaceous silhouette almost enough to send him over the edge. His fingers kept digging into her fleshy melons as they went at it, never getting enough of her huge fake tits. He used them for leverage as he drove his cock up the younger woman's ass.

Working up to a good pace, the feeling of being so completely full of dick was driving her crazy to the degree that she had to begin rubbing her own pussy lewdly as she bounced on his cock. And within a minute, her own juices erupted from her cunt, splashing against the mirror across the room. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head it all felt so amazing. The cock sliding roughly in and out of her ass, filling her up, the knowledge of who was doing it, this perfect married man, and that it was him that was fucking her so fucking HARD... it was intoxicating. She kept cumming and cumming and cumming, Jake's cock hitting her just right.

"I love you... I love you... I love you..." she repeated, seeing lights behind her eyes, her body going crazy.

"UGH!" Jake groaned, unable to repeat the words back to her but feeling the same compulsion, this insane physical connection between them feeling like something far deeper than even his marriage. Deeper than anything he'd ever experienced.

"Prove how much you love my ass by cumming inside it! Please, Daddy!" the slut begged, her body ready to lose it again. "Are you gonna cum inside my ass, baby?"

"OH! FUCK! YES! I'm gonna cum inside your fucking ass, baby!" he groaned out. Moments later, he did just that, his cock firing off another massive wad of cum deep in the younger woman's asshole. Hours earlier, she'd been espousing the dangers of workplace impropriety to the very man now cumming in her ass. Clearly, he'd been too distracted to take the message.

Too distracted by her big fake tits.

As they recovered, with Jake spooning the busty brunette, he greedily palmed her impressive fake tits. He couldn't get enough. The softness. The firmness. It was all just so much to take in. He'd increasingly found himself noticing particularly busty women in his presence, and now he knew it was with good cause. Her tits felt amazing in his hands. He could squeeze them everyday for the rest of his life and never get enough.

Even though they'd run through almost two marathons together, neither were done just yet. Kendall proceeded to give him the sloppiest blowjob possible, turning the softened cock that had just been up her ass into a spit-soaked pillar of stone. Her talented tongue worked its magic, teasing him in all the right places, even licking his balls, driving him crazy. She wanted to prove she had no limits, and she did just that, attacking his big married cock with vigor moments after being buried up her ass. When he tried to push her away, she stopped him, continuing to inhale his lengthy dick smoothly, like the experienced slut she was. Somehow, after cumming so hard twice in a row, she had him on edge again.

"I want to swallow it, Daddy," she panted, stroking his saliva-covered cock lewdly like the slut she was. "I wanna swallow your fucking cum! I want to taste it! I want you to have cum in all of my holes! Can you do that, Daddy? Can you cum down your little's slut's throat?"

"Oh my God!" the married man's head rolled back, unable to resist the prospect of making this bitch swallow his load. And when the time came, he made sure she got the job done, holding her head in place, making the slut take his entire length in her mouth and swallow every drop.

It was only as he released her that he felt the exhaustion of the night overwhelm him. And as his vision went blurry and his head fell back, she stood over him, having clearly outlasted the married man.

"See you in the morning... Daddy."

************

Jake woke up with a start, the ocean breeze permeating the sticky air of the hotel room. For a moment, he was at peace. For a moment, he'd never felt better.

Then he remembered where he was. And what he'd just done.

He was lying back on the bed, naked, practically in the same spot he'd passed out. And pressed against his side, her bare tits pressed into him, her head resting on his chest, was Kendall, resting peacefully, a content grin on her face.

Holy shit! Holy shit! What the fuck had he just done?! Jake had made the biggest mistake of his life! He'd cheated on his wife! Holy fuck! How could he have done this?!

Panicking, he somehow remained calm enough to slide out of bed without waking Kendall. His body was reeking of sex, but he couldn't risk even a quick shower for fear of waking up the sleeping woman. Quickly pulling his clothing over his body, he took one glance back at the sleeping slut before leaving, knowing he just needed to get away.

As the elevator took him to the first floor, the full weight of what he'd done began to hit him. But while on one hand he began to panic, part of him felt at peace in a way he'd been desperately searching for. Despite his moral objections, he'd enjoyed what he'd done, finding a level of satisfaction he'd hadn't felt in... years. Or ever. So many things about this were wrong, but part of him didn't care. He'd grazed the surface of something he'd been searching for, and he couldn't ignore that.

He only stopped in his progress when he reached his car and saw his surfboard. It was early, the sun just rising, a perfect time to hit the waves. Knowing it was a risk to stay so close to her, he nonetheless felt spiritually compelled to hit the beach, carrying his board into the water.

The waves were perfect, and he found himself surfing better than he ever had. So much of surfing for him was mindset, and he felt a deep contentment as he rode the waves, looking like a seasoned pro for just a moment. Again, he realized he'd scraped upon the thing his mid-life crisis had been seeking. And the benefits were obvious, riding the waves with a confidence and peace he'd never known before. For a moment, he was happy.

Then he looked up at the hotel, and there on her balcony was Kendall, standing completely nude for the world to see. But he knew this sight was only meant for him, her heavy fake tits just out there for him to lay eyes upon again. His cock jolting in his trunks, his concentration broken, it wasn't long before he was in the water, tumbling from his board. When he reached the beach, he looked up at Kendall again from afar, where she smiled and gave him a cute wave, leaving the memories of what they'd done together top of mind as he made his way home.

Kendall fell back onto the bed, feeling a deep level of peace with no guilt or regret. None in the slightest. It was perfect! It was amazing! Better than she could have ever hoped for. Now... she just had to close the deal. Scrambling for her phone, not caring that it was so early, she gave Dr. White a call. Quickly, she answered.

"Jen... it happened! It fucking happened!" Kendall said, her voice blissed out, barely able to contain her joy. "We totally fucked!"

"Tell me everything!" Dr. White replied, almost as excited as Kendall.

Kendall did just that. And even more so in person when she flew back home the next day. And it didn't take long for them to cook up one final plan to cement Jake as hers for good.

*************

(Two Weeks Later)

For a guy as composed and put-together as Jake, the fact that his internal turmoil and guilt didn't raise anyone's alarms really spoke to how much goodwill his good behavior had bought him. He felt like a wreck, but outwardly, he barely gave any sign of it, coming off a bit distracted and distant, but not to a major degree. His wife didn't notice anything amiss with him. She didn't even know he'd been away that night, having been at the hospital while he availed himself in that big-titted slut's body, only to come home mere minutes after Jake. She didn't suspect him of any wrongdoing as she walked into the bathroom while he showered to talk to him, not knowing that he was washing that other woman off his fit body at that very moment, dismissing the marks on his chest from Kendall's nails as coming from surfing. She even tossed his discarded clothes that very distinctly smelled of another woman into the laundry hamper, not noticing a thing. Jake was amazed that someone as intelligent as her could let such obvious evidence slide past her without comment, and he was almost let down that it was so easy to fool her. But at the moment, he was thankful for her misplaced trust.

His daughters clocked his distance when they all met up for a dinner a couple nights later, and Jake had no doubt that if they had the evidence their mother did, they would know exactly what he'd done. But they didn't, as he was able to refocus on them, which wasn't difficult. The girls did a good job of distracting him from his guilt, leaving any suspicions his daughters may have had silenced as they moved past it.

He mostly let out his inner turmoil at work, his performance slipping, his focus on the job decreasing, his mind continually going back to that fateful night with Kendall. He still couldn't believe what had happened. He couldn't believe how foolish he'd been to let himself fall under her spell. To trust her after what had happened years prior. She'd caught him off-guard. He wasn't ready for her. She took advantage of his good nature, his capacity for forgiveness. He didn't catch on to what was happening till it was too late. It was the biggest mistake of his life, and the worst part about it was that it was also the best night of his life. He'd never experienced anything like it. He didn't know such pleasure could be achieved. What an incredible woman... what an incredible body. So much better than anything he'd ever felt, better than any other woman, including his wife. If he had known what was out there for him years prior, what he could have... no, that didn't matter. He could never do that again. He could never betray his wife like that again. He wasn't that person. He was a leader... an example for others to get behind. He couldn't betray all that just to indulge his own wants and desires. He couldn't be that type of person, no matter how much he may want to. No matter how much the memories of that night turned him on. He'd just have to live with those memories as a penance, forever out of reach from the type of pleasure he could never have again.

Still, he couldn't stop thinking about that fateful night, reliving what he'd done with her, even masturbating to it whenever the memories became too much to bear. He felt like a teenager with how constantly turned on he was by Kendall, and he hadn't cum with such potency since that time. This is what that wicked slut's body had done to him. How it affected him. It was as if she rewired his system, that one night of sex had created a physical addiction that he couldn't ever fully shake. He just had to do his best to stifle those thoughts in his regular day-to-day life.

But as much as he did to act like all was normal, it was as if a switch had been flipped. Suddenly, he felt like women were taking a second look at him, as if they had a sixth sense that just knew he was willing to cheat on his wife under the right circumstances, and were willing to give it their best shot. Young women he'd worked with for years were unexpectedly flirting with him, as if they suddenly clocked that they had a shot with him. It was crazy. And the thrill that would go through him every time he experienced this let him know that they might be right, to the point where he treated a throbbing from his crotch as an alarm bell, warning him to avoid making another giant mistake... no matter how tempting it may be.

The closest call came while he was surfing with his surfer friends. There was one beautiful young woman there, Kailani, who'd always taken a shine to him, welcoming him into their group even though he was older than most of them. She'd always been friendly, and she'd never been shy about showing off her body in tiny little bikinis that showcased her insane rear end and large, smooth breasts. But while she'd flirted ever so slightly with him a couple times, it felt like she was now taking it to another level, spending most of her time chatting with him, making sure to always be standing in his view in a way where her bikini-clad body was there to see. And at a point later, when they were in the water, she twisted her ankle after falling from her board. And when he went to help her in the waist-deep water, a wave sent her careening into him, her back against his chest, her ass right up against his stiff dick.

1...345678