Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally interrupting the fun, Dr. Rosen approached the doorway, looking through the Plexiglass window and speaking through the intercom.

"Calm down, Lizzy, or we'll have to put you in restraints," Dr. Rosen said. Turning to look at her, Lizzy saw Dr. White over the other doctor's shoulder.

"Dr. White! Jen! Please... can we meet soon? Can we please talk? I can't stand being a loser anymore! I need your help! I'll do anything!" Lizzy begged, looking through the glass, desperate. Openly rolling her eyes to really cement her true feelings in Lizzy's mind, Dr. White stepped forward to address her.

"Lizzy," Dr. White began, her too referring to her with the nickname she so hated even as she spoke in a professional tone. "We're supposed to meet in a couple weeks, but I'm a little busy, so we may have to push back to the next month. Or even the month after. I'm sorry. I'm just really busy right now, and I'd really like to focus on cases that are closer to providing better results." she said, not sounding particularly apologetic.

"Wait! It's just... I'm going crazy in here! Please! I need to talk to you. If I don't... I think I'm gonna dunk my own face in the toilet! I need to be baptized! I need to be reborn as anything but the loser I am! Please! Can we talk!" Lizzy asked desperately. Dr. White glanced at Dr. Rosen, who nodded at her and smiled. With Lizzy watching, she could see a dark pallor pass across Dr. White's face as she stepped forwards, the other doctor giving her room to work her magic.

"Why should I waste my time with a flat-chested piece of shit like you? Cause that's what you are! A piece of shit fucking loser! What kind of woman lets herself watch her ex-husband fucking his new woman? If you had just fought back even the slightest, we would have been on the road to a full recovery. But just sitting back and taking it? Jesus, Lizzy! You really are pathetic!" Dr. White said, her voice poisonous as she spoke to her former patient. Lizzy's eyes went wide, both at the sting of this comment, and the knowledge that she had literally asked for it. She knew it was part of the role she was playing... but it still stung. It was for the best, she told herself. That's what Dr. White always said to her before, and it's what she kept telling herself now. She had to trust her, even as she got so fucking mean. In this state, she couldn't stop the tears from filling her eyes. She was so broken at this point that it hit so much harder. It really hurt. But then a smirk crossed Dr. White's lips.

"You know..." the doctor began. "When I spoke about you getting your face dunked in a toilet in those terms... a baptism, a chance for rebirth... I confess I wasn't being entirely serious. I just thought it was kinda funny. But... you're right. It does make sense. And frankly... I'm willing to try anything at this point. So, yeah... maybe you should do it. Maybe you should dunk your own face in the toilet. Who knows... it might work."

Lizzy expected her to try and talk her out of it. Frankly, she hoped she would. She wished Dr. White would recognize that letting her do something like that would be a step too far. But Dr. White wasn't about to talk her out of it, giving her a bemused look before turning away. Lizzy watched her do so, in slight disbelief at being treated so dismissively by someone she'd thrown all her trust behind. She then glanced back at her toilet bowl, the clean water beckoning her...

Dr. Rosen shook her head as Dr. White approached her, smirking. Beyond her, she watched Lizzy kneeling in front of the toilet.

"Jesus Christ..." Dr. Rosen said, looking upon Lizzy's actions with disgust, unable to watch any more.

"Speaking of people who are completely broken," Dr. White pointed out, rolling her eyes, confident that Lizzy was totally conquered. "That is what I want Jenny to end up like. A completely shattered, humiliated mess. Not an ounce of fight left in her. Studying someone in that state... it's so good!"

"You think she'll ever have a normal life?" Dr. Rosen asked, already knowing the answer. Dr. White shook her head.

"Not a chance," she replied firmly. "She's completely etched it within herself that she's a complete loser, and people can just sense that on someone. No man is ever gonna touch her again. No one will ever love her again. Her storybook is a really dull one that no one will ever fucking care about. Poor thing still thinks she has a chance. The only value she has left is to us. For study. For science. She's gonna be here a long, long time..."

It was harsh, but true. Dr. Rosen was again so impressed by Dr. White. She had such a clear vision, not held back by any rules or ethics, not letting that stop her from making some incredible discoveries about the raw sinful depths of sex and the fallout that came with it. She was so incisive, so brilliant... it was like she was psychic, her knowledge of the human mind unparalleled. She was a shining star, and Dr. Rosen felt lucky to be along for the ride. But there were a few moments, like this, where Dr. White displayed a ruthless, cruel, almost sadistic side to her that let Dr. Rosen know to stay on her good side. If she didn't, she knew the doctor wasn't above making her pay. If Dr. White could get in her head in the same way she had with Lizzy... no telling what she could make you do.

Just look at one of her former colleagues, Dr. Suzanne Schulhause. She'd been working here for years, well before Dr. White came on board. A highly acclaimed doctor of psychiatry, about a decade older than Dr. White, she was well known among her peers, as well as being very popular and well-respected. She was most notable for being the on-call contact for a psych eval during law enforcement cases, working to help bring down the criminally insane. But despite doing work to bring these people into custody, she was always empathetic towards them, almost always recommending extended medical care rather than prison time.

As was the case with one of her most recent cases, the Alexandra Regis case. She had been a highly wanted criminal for years, known for being one of the most talented thieves in the world. But her methods weren't about safe-cracking or breaking and entering. It was through an incredible power of persuasion, being able to talk people into giving up their secrets, talking them into practically handing her their money and valuables. It was the type of thing that couldn't be taught, which was appropriate as she was a high school dropout. You either had it, or you didn't. And Alexandra had it, which combined with a little bit of mania within her that compelled her to believe she was capable of anything, made Alexandra extremely dangerous.

The authorities came to Dr. Schulhause for a case, seeking to develop a profile on the suspect. Through her help, they did just that, creating a behavioral profile of the suspect, and an analysis of her actions to better understand why she was doing what she did, and what she might do next. Through the information they had, as well as pictures of the suspect, Suzanne developed a crystal-clear profile of the suspect, Alexandra, and how she had achieved such success.

It no-doubt helped that Alexandra was uncommonly sexy. Stunning blue eyes. Gorgeous features. A great body, with a shapely ass, trim waist, and huge breasts. She had a wild, lawless look about her, namely her sexy but untamable long brunette hair, and a few tattoos marking her gorgeous pale flesh that belied her rough upbringing. Despite her intense good looks, she could be such a chameleon that she could pass as low-class or high-class without fail. She could work her way into any situation, a thief, a con artist, a seductress, and for a long time, she got away with it.

Until she got bored... and sloppy. Until the money wasn't enough for her and she began to push past her normal limits for a new thrill. Until she started to become violent. Until she got more excited by the damage she could wreak than the goods she could take. She didn't kill anyone, but... let's just say she drew some serious blood.

Dr. Schulhause assessed that this rise in violence on Alexandra's part coincided with a slight mental break, diagnosing her from afar as a psychopath testing her limits, looking to feel something by leaving more than just tears and anger in her wake. Alexandra never had empathy... but she was now seeing how far she could push that before she felt something real.

She was eventually apprehended by the authorities, and it was only by Suzanne's recommendation that she was saved from prison and brought to her Psych ward for long-term psychiatric care. But alas, Suzanne's confidence was in vain, as Alexandra repeatedly lashed out and rebelled against the doctor's help, showing few grateful feelings towards the woman who spared her a worse fate. She lashed out, both verbally and physically, forcing them to restrain her when dealing with her, or even give her sedatives to calm her down. Alexandra knew how to target her barbs, hitting the doctor where it hurt, namely her looks, her weight, etc. But the doctor kept at it, unwavering at the other woman's insults, hoping that getting through her defenses would be the first step in getting to the bottom of her deep issues. Alexandra's best hope for resuming her normal life was by winning over Suzanne, yet she seemed loathe to even bother trying.

The temperature changed when Dr. White came on board to the hospital.

For one, Dr. Schulhause was the most tenured person in Psych when Dr. White took over, and she was one of the most senior doctors who resisted Dr. White's changes. Suzanne was skeptical, at best, to some of these changes, and was outright suspicious of Dr. White at other times. Dr. White returned the favor, regarding the senior doctor rather icily. It didn't help when Dr. White interjected herself into the Alexandra case, stepping on Suzanne's toes and taking the patient on herself. It didn't help that Dr. White immediately developed a better rapport with Alexandra than Suzanne ever did. Suzanne's resentment of Dr. White grew, as did her suspicion of some of the things Dr. White was up to, poking her nose in some of Dr. White's business. And as time went on, and Dr. Schulhause got closer to uncovering what Dr. White was doing with this hospital, it all finally came to a head.

And that point happened when Alexandra escaped her cell.

It happened when Suzanne was interviewing Alexandra one-on-one. They had gotten to the point where Alexandra was kept in restraints during all these interviews, and the doctor had some sedatives at the ready in case the other woman lashed out. Yet somehow, five minutes into the interview, Alexandra attacked, shedding her restraints as if they were nothing. She proceeded to slap the shit out of Suzanne, knocking her into a daze, enough where she didn't even feel the sedative being deftly injected into her veins.

For the acclaimed doctor, the next period of time was a daze. The sedative should have only lasted for a couple hours, but it felt like she went weeks in a stupor, not fully coherent, any events she did take part in passing across her memory without leaving an imprint. When she emerged from this haze, she found herself in Alexandra's cell, restrained in a straightjacket, Dr. White sitting across from her, waiting calmly.

Dr. White explained to the other doctor that she had a psychotic break during her interview with Alexandra, and that Dr. White had clocked the signs long before that point. Not only through her interactions with Alexandra, which in Dr. White's opinion had been woefully insufficient, as to have the younger doctor concerned about Suzanne's competency. But more concerning to her was Suzanne's paranoid delusions regarding Dr. White and any so-called 'schemes' she may be taking part in through the hospital. Dr. White explained that it had been almost a month since that day in the cell with Alexandra, since Suzanne's psychotic break, and they'd been caring for her ever since.

Suzanne claimed she felt fine, and of right mind, confused at what the younger doctor was even talking about, but Dr. White dismissed this all with a handwave, telling the other doctor that she was not yet in a position to be aware of how sick she truly was. Then, realizing where she was, specifically Alexandra's old cell, she asked about her patient, and if they'd caught her. And at this, Dr. White grinned. She explained that in a mere few interactions, Dr. White had not only signed off on Alexandra's sanity, ruling that she was of sane mind and body, and perhaps always had been, and that Dr. White had talked the authorities into dropping any added charges related to her breakout, stating that her insufficient treatment under Suzanne's care justified her behavior.

Furthermore, Dr. White explained that Suzanne's assertions to Alexandra's mental health had been invented from the start, that it was all a fiction the other doctor had created out of nothing, to the degree that perhaps the whole investigation into Alexandra's crimes might be fruit of the poisonous tree. That Suzanne may have projected the whole thing onto this other woman, perhaps out of jealousy for the younger woman's intense beauty. Now that Dr. White was in charge, she'd signed off on Alexandra's competency, and in talking with the patient, they agreed on a scheme to flip the script on Suzanne, so she could get the care she so badly needed, hence the little escape they cooked up together.

It was all patently ridiculous, Dr. Schulhause stated, as Dr. White's story had so many holes in it that it was nonsensical. But Dr. White was ready for this, stating that not only did she sign off on Suzanne being committed, but her husband did as well, as well as a second doctor. Suzanne was baffled by this, only to look past the doctor and see her husband Bobby and Alexandra staring through the window. At this, Suzanne was shook. What the fuck... how was this possible? Had she woken up into a whole different world? What was happening?

Dr. White explained that in the past month, during her 'psychotic break', Dr. White introduced Alexandra to Bobby, and sparks really flew. She then explained that when someone's partner experiences a mental health crisis like this, a man like Bobby will look for some comfort and stability. He will need an outlet for his frustrations.... and Alexandra was happy to fill that role. When both of the women explained to him the depth of Suzanne's psychosis, combined with a little added coaxing, he came around to the idea, eventually agreeing to it. And upon realizing that the woman he married wasn't the woman who was now in a padded cell, it couldn't be helped that he'd need the companionship of another, more stable woman, and Alexandra was right there, ready to fit the bill.

This was madness... insanity. But looking up and seeing Alexandra's confident smirk as she stood very close to Bobby, and looking across from her and seeing Dr. White's cold stare, it all clicked into place. She was right about Dr. White... she was into some fucked up shit, and Suzanne had gotten too close. Teaming up with Alexandra, they worked together to conjure up an insane scheme to put her in this cell, calling her crazy and rendering any claims she made moot. And not only had they done that, they'd weaponized Alexandra and turned her against Bobby, letting her work her magic to get him to do whatever she wanted. And poor, sweet Bobby had taken the bait, succumbing to her wiles. How... this couldn't be real? She had to get out of here. Then she looked up and saw Alexandra and her husband holding hands, and she saw red, futilely leaping at the other doctor. But it was in vain, her straightjackets throwing off her center of balance and sending her tumbling to the floor. Dr. White called in the nurses, and Suzanne felt an injection before returning to that fog.

It had been almost a year since that point, and the acclaimed Dr. Schulhause remained in that cell, spending most of her time zonked out, completely broken in a padded cell that she was once the gatekeeper to. Alexandra and Bobby would visit her occasionally, parading their pairing, Alexandra playing the part of the domestic wife to a T, hiding her true madness now that she'd found the ultimate bliss in committing the most powerful theft possible, not just stealing someone's goods, but stealing someone's man... stealing her life, even stealing a baby, Bobby's seed now currently growing in her belly. It was the best, and she'd never felt better. This gave her a bigger thrill than any of the shit she'd pulled over the years. And now cleared of her crimes and approved as being competent, she was living a life of unrestrained freedom, all thanks to the brilliant Dr. White who she now considered a dear friend.

Everyone who worked at St. Lilith's knew the truth, or at least heavily suspected it, but they simply went along with Dr. White's orders, treating their former colleague as one of their patients without question, keeping her in the state she was in. Most didn't approve, at least at first, but they all recognized it as the warning it was. Don't come after Dr. White, or you'd end up like Suzanne. Dr. Rosen certainly understood this, doing her best to stay on Dr. White's good side.

And Suzanne wasn't even the biggest example of that point. Ending up like Suzanne was almost preferable to that other outcome... things didn't turn out as bad for Suzanne as it had for the gimp.

Yes, there was a gimp under the hospital's care, but few had actually seen her, and even fewer knew much about her. Dr. Rosen had seen her once in passing, in a dark hallway on one of the underground levels, but the image had stuck with her ever since. A fit, hot-bodied woman, clad in black rubber all over, molded to her delicious frame, allowing anyone who saw her to admire the immaculate shape of her ass and every jiggle of her huge breasts. You couldn't identify her as she wore a mask, leaving only her eyes, nose, and lips visible, as well as a shock of hair hanging out of the back her mask in a ponytail. She couldn't speak, as her mouth was stuffed with a ball-gag. She couldn't move much on her own, as the outfit limited her movement, as did the leash tied around her neck, being held by one of the nurses at the time. But she wasn't trying to escape. She'd accepted her fate. She'd surrendered.

No one knew who she was, or where she was being kept. There were rumors about her, that she was someone who, like Suzanne, caught on to what was happening in this hospital at the behest of Dr. White. As the rumor had it, she felt the need to right this injustice, to stop what was going on at St. Lilith's, only to get captured and enslaved, her mind broken as she was reduced to a mindless slave in a rubber gimp suit. No one knew the exact truth of the situation. If anyone asked any questions about her, they were quickly silenced by their fellow coworkers, for their own sake. You weren't supposed to ask questions, or even know of the gimp's existence. Whoever she was, no one knew. Whoever had these answers about her true identity and her story, no one could say. Where she was being kept, no one could figure out. But there was no doubt that one person knew the true answer, and Dr. Rosen was standing right next to her. She'd heard rumors connecting the two, one specifically of a nurse catching the gimp being lead somewhere by a group of women, including Dr. White. The rubber-clad woman was being obstinate, so Dr. White gave her ass a spank so loud it echoed down the hallway, the gimps moans muffled by the ball gag. But Dr. White had never mentioned anything about the gimp. And wisely, Dr. Rosen kept her mouth shut about it, hoping to one day prove herself so she could be in that inner circle of women in the hospital that Dr. White could completely trust with that level of information.