Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is VERY interesting..." Dr. White said, having never come across a case like this, stepping closer to the window to examine him further.

"It got too much to bear, and he saw everyone around him transposed into this other world, and that's how he ended up getting put into professional care," Dr. Rosen continued. "But that hasn't stopped the visions. He's done them for the people around here, too."

"Oh yeah?" Dr. White asked, genuinely intrigued.

"Yeah, he calls me the brutal commander of the outpost," Dr. Rosen said with a raised eyebrow. Dr. White grinned. "He calls Addison an assassin. He's even had visions of some of the other patients. He thinks Jenny is a violent mad woman who needs to stay in chains. And he thinks little loser Lizzy is a creature that lives in the dirt, who even the lowest dregs of people are disgusted by. Let me remind you... he's never talked to them. He's relatively new here, and in common areas we keep him with the other male patients. He's only seen Jenny and Lizzy in passing. He's never met them. He knows nothing of their cases. So... it's interesting that he's not so far off, at least with them."

"Fascinating," Dr. White repeated, genuinely intrigued by this. "Wonder what he thinks of me." At this, Dr. White approached his cell, getting up real close so she couldn't be missed. It took a few moments for the seated man to look up and notice her. And when he did, the reaction was immediate. Edwin's eyes went wide as he practically kicked himself away from her furiously, as if terrified by the sight of her. He hid behind his bed, as if trying to escape her gaze. Dr. White saw this reaction and grinned to herself, her eyes flashing with excitement. She turned and walked away, looking back at a confused Dr. Rosen.

"I guess I have my answer," Dr. White said with a laugh. Pleased, she turned to look at Dr. Rosen. "I'd very much like a copy of what he's writing."

"We can collate it, type it up, and send it your way," Dr. Rosen said, eager to please.

At this, the two women made their way back to the front desk, making small talk. When they got close, and the woman at the central desk of the Psych wing saw Dr. White approaching, she immediately got moving, stepping into a side room before returning with a heavy-duty metal briefcase, setting it on the desk just as Dr. White reached her.

"Perfect! I was just gonna ask about that," Dr. White stated, grinning at the woman before eyeing the briefcase. Looking almost armored with a silvery sheen, the lock requiring both a fingerprint and a passcode, Dr. White curled her fingers around the handle.

"Wasn't gonna let you leave without it," Dr. Rosen assured her.

In the briefcase was very sensitive data from some of their experiments and special projects taking place in their downstairs lab. This is the high clearance shit that most people here weren't even supposed to talk about. In fact, most that worked here weren't even aware of the lab's existence. It was for the best, as some of the work being done down there was not for the squeamish, and the identities and special qualities of the patients central to these experiments were of a very sensitive nature. The people who carried out the work in the lab were vetted by Dr. White herself, people who she could completely trust to do the job with no complaint. People who were like-minded to Dr. White in their pursuit of knowledge and better understanding of human nature, no matter the cost. To be clear, no one was getting physically hurt in any real or permanent way, or being taken advantage of in an abusive way. That being said, they were being tested in a very taxing manner. Pushed to not only test their limits, but to also see what they would or could do when in that state. It was the type of thing that made their treatment of someone like Lizzy look tame in comparison. Rough, demeaning and emotionally demanding treatment that took a certain type of person to do well.

Dr. White long ago resigned herself well beyond the ethical boundaries she may have had in her younger days. She still had ethical lines, of course, and there were some things she would never do. While her treatment of some of her patients could be considered cruel and callous and challenging, she wasn't intending to hurt anyone in any real way, and she would never support the abuse of her patients. Beyond regular mental care, she was trying to help people find their true selves, and some people required a harsher push. She knew she had to crack a few eggs to make any real progress, which is why she loved this hospital so much. She had her own self-contained ecosystem, cordoning off a small, select group of already defeated women and really dug in on them. Not hurting them, but breaking them, long ago coming to terms with the fact that the destruction of these otherwise sweet, kind women would be offset by all the knowledge about human nature they could learn by going this far. So much good would far outweigh the bad things she endorsed to get to that point. And the work in the lab was part of that process. Besides... these women had no one, and had long ago reached a stage where no man or woman would ever be able to love or even respect them again in any real way, so why not devote their lost destinies to a truly worthy cause?

But that wasn't all they were doing down there. They had sent out feelers to pharmaceutical companies, advertisers, researchers, tech companies, and other major businesses in regard to handling testing of drugs, projects, products, or experiments that would overlap with the types of things that would fall under the hospital's purview. More specifically, Dr. White made it clear that St. Lilith's was willing to do what normal facilities like this wouldn't. If there was something that these companies wanted that was the slightest bit unethical, something that they didn't want tied to them in any way, St. Lilith's offered their services. In exchange for very, VERY healthy donations, the hospital was happy to privately carry out experiments and projects of a sensitive and often sexual nature. For example, some researchers bankrolled a study on the use of hypnotic suggestion and other outside factors as a way to influence people's sexual desires and possibly warp them or even change them. And through a lot of intense treatment, St. Lilith's proved that they could get the job done on both men and women.

They also tested ingestible products, both foods and drugs, items that were being marketed as aphrodisiacs, or to aid in fertility and virility, or even items that could possibly cause body enhancements in places where people would really want them. But these were items that couldn't go through normal channels. In some cases, the sponsoring companies wanted it to stay that way, and for specifically the drug companies, they needed tangible human test data before they could go forwards. There were hiccups, of course. For example, an unproven sex drug proved to be a little too potent, reducing the two volunteers, a young married man and a very sexy college girl, into damn near mindless sex-driven maniacs who could do nothing but fuck, barely taking time to eat or rest or anything else. Due to the drug, they could no longer function as normal people, and after the fallout of the man's wife finding out the truth, the pharma company silently covered the legal side of things and sprung the cost for the pair to be under long-term observation and care. Once these products were fine-tuned, Dr. White's facility gave them the okay, giving these pharmaceuticals companies enough peace of mind to proceed to production.

Additionally, there were very special cases involving very... unique... individuals that were providing such incredible results that it was not only proving to the doctor that the work she was doing was worth it, but it was legitimately blowing her mind and changing her view of the world around her. But this was stuff that most people weren't ready to hear. This, combined with some of the sharper edges of some of the other cases down in the lab, necessitated a certain level of secrecy and encryption when sharing information. Only those with top-level clearance were able to look upon this information, and the briefcase in Dr. White's hand was keyed specifically for her, with only her being able to access it when locked. She didn't have time to look over it now, but she would do so later, once she was in the office.

Which reminded her...

"Shit..." she said, glancing down at her phone, eyeing the time. She shook her head and looked at Dr. Rosen. "I have to run. I'm already running late, and my driver's waiting."

"Oh, sorry! By all means, I don't want to keep you here..." Dr. Rosen replied politely. Dr. White smiled at her subordinate.

"Keep up the good work. Keep pushing on the issues we discussed. And... I'll see you in a few weeks. Call me if you need anything," Dr. White stated. "Have a good day, Julia."

"You as well, Jen," Dr. Rosen replied.

Minutes later, Dr. White was sauntering out the front of the hospital, briefcase in hand, and her purse hanging from her other shoulder, containing her notes on some of the other patients at St. Lilith's. As she exited the hospital, she saw Gerald right in place, holding the back door open. Grabbing the briefcase and storing it in the trunk, Gerald got in the driver's seat as Dr. White got situated in the back.

"Did Serge get out okay?" she asked, grabbing a yogurt from the small fridge he kept in the backseat floor just for her.

"Right on time," Gerald stated proudly.

"Perfect!" Dr. White replied. Gerald had come to her a year or two prior, a thank you gift from a very satisfied client. Dr. White almost balked at first, finding it a little much to have a personal driver when she could just drive herself. But her client swore by him, and she said Dr. White would come around on the idea. And Dr. White certainly had, not missing having to deal with the stress of driving and traffic. Plus, she enjoyed having the ability to work while in transit, so it became a virtually indispensable part of her life. She was partially nervous about bringing someone new into her ecosystem, especially with her work not always being the most ethical, but her former client was no pure flower, and she was assured that Gerald could be trusted to look the other way and keep his mouth shut. And by this point, she completely trusted him. He was a good, jovial family man who took pride in his work and lived to please. He had enough sense not to ask too many questions, keeping his attention deliberately narrow. He focused on his job, doing everything he could to satisfy his boss's needs. He made himself available damn near 24/7, and kept a stocked fridge in the car for her every need. Her client had been proven right: he was indispensable. Dr. White now swore by him, having earned her complete trust and affection. If he kept up this level of work, Gerald might just earn himself a newer, better wife, one far superior than the high school sweetheart he married. And it'd be all thanks to Dr. White.

"So, where to?" he asked, ever deferential even as he knew the answer. Dr. White paused for a moment, replacing her specs with sunglasses before replying.

"Take me to work."

***********