Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next slide showed that same photo of Chad as the title slide did, shirtless and grinning at a party.

"There were interviews that came out about this before the draft, and Chad admitted that the coaches reached a point where they got concerned about him," Deandra stated. "He was wild on the field... and off. He developed a reputation as a major partier. He had joined a frat, and him and his buddies would drink all the time, and he'd chase girls. This makes sense. A handsome, kind, sweet young man from the Midwest, coming all the way out to a major school, where he suddenly became the most popular guy on campus? It makes sense that he would cut loose. And by all accounts, he did." She advanced to the next slide, showing a picture of Chad standing next to a gorgeous blonde, one that Dr. White recognized. Deandra's sister, Porsche.

"I flew down to campus, to not only poke around for some stories, but to also talk with my sister, Porsche," Deandra said, nodding at the screen. "Now, they never hooked up, but she's in Sports Medicine, so they crossed paths. And she knows girls that he did hook up with, so she had some good dirt. By all accounts, he REALLY cut loose those first two years. Partied like crazy. Drank like he couldn't get enough. And it was an open secret that he was having lots and lots of sex. Coming to this big school, and having girls just throwing themselves at him... he didn't have it in him to say no. He carved a swath through the female student body, and by most accounts, as good as he was in the football field, he was even better in bed. Porsche had some friends that fucked him, and they all spoke rather glowingly about the experience. They said he had the talent and the equipment to do the job, and due to his humble backgrounds, he was happy enough to sit back and let the girls do whatever the hell they wanted with him. They said his stamina was unreal, he could fuck like a freight train, and his loads were massive! And if you doubt my sources..."

She flipped to the next slide, showing a selfie a college girl took late at night, lying in bed next to a sleeping Chad Bethel. Taking this photo both as proof of this encounter, she had flipped the sheet off of the naked young man next to her, revealing his throbbingly hard cock to the camera. She gripped the base of it, her fingers barely able to get around it as she hefted It, pointing it upwards, the smooth underside exposed to the camera. His dick was huge, easily nine inches and perhaps even longer, as thick as her wrist, and ready for action. The perfectly shaped head of his beefy dick was an angry red... as soon as that poor young man woke up, the pressure built up in his system would be so intense that he would have to fuck again almost immediately. As her hand gripped his massive member, her palm pressed against his smooth, heavy sack and swollen balls, showing that he always had some ammo in the chamber. The reaction among the women in the boardroom to this photo was audible, some envious that they were passing off this prime hunk of man to a woman double his age. But that was the job.

"Chad never was in any committed relationship... just enjoying the ride," Deandra said with a grin. "He was happy to just fuck and fuck and FUCK! And as he got wilder on the field, his behavior escalated off of it, and his coaches were worried about him. He was partying harder. He was drinking more. He was fucking two girls at a time. And not just that... he was on the verge of progressing beyond easy college girls... progressing to women. The rumor was that some girls caught him having a flirty conversation with one of his hot professors... some even said they saw them having dinner together, and she was wearing a very low-cut dress... They left separately, but she was clearly working up to fucking him. But, before anything happened, the coaching staff staged an intervention."

The next slide showed Chad standing next to the coaching staff, the photo taken from some article.

"They were worried about him. That he was getting out of control. That he would get himself in trouble, not just all the hooking up with girls, but the drinking and partying. He had shown up to some team event not in the best condition, and they felt they needed to intervene for his sake. For his future." Deandra stated. "It took some work to convince him, but they got through to him. They encouraged him to enter a rehabilitation program, a religious-based one. And that's where he met his future wife, Jeanie. She worked as part of the program."

The next slide showed him and Jeanie standing next to each other. Taking a look at Jeanie, the story checked out. A pretty young woman, maybe a year or two older than Chad, she had eyes that belied her caring nature and kind heart. She had long, platinum blond hair hanging down past her shoulders, a pale but smooth complexion, and a warm smile. She was dressed conservatively, a blue pullover sweater over a matching top, a long skirt down to her knees and plain but nice flats on her feet. Around her neck dangled a necklace with a cross, the glimmering bauble standing out against the dark material of her top. Physically, she seemed in good shape. That being said, she was slim where it counted, specifically a rather flat chest.

Dr. White sat back and studied her image. This girl... she was no wilting flower. Despite the kindness in her eyes, there was a certain knowing sharpness there. Dr. White sensed that she wasn't stupid. She stood next to Chad in this photo, standing close in a manner that appeared as if she was guarding him. Shielding him from anyone that might lead him astray. She would be an obstacle that would have to be dealt with. A major part of getting to Chad would be getting around her. And that would be a challenge.

"What does she do now?" Dr. White asked, interjecting. Caught a bit off guard, Deandra was nonetheless ready with a response.

"She's a nurse. An ICU nurse. A good one, from the sounds of it," Deandra began. "She started taking classes while still in high school, and has been working regularly in busy hospitals for years now. She just transferred up to one of the big hospitals here in town." Dr. White nodded at this, jotting it down in her notes.

"Continue," Dr. White urged her, not even looking up as she continued scribbling in her notes.

"Okay, so anyways..." Deandra resumed. "The rehab program worked hard on him. From what it sounds like, he did his best to reject the lessons they were trying to impart on him. But they eventually got through to him. He got clean of booze, he stopped partying, stopped hooking up with any girl he could find, and got on the straight and narrow."

"Wait... that rehab program," Dr. White stated. "Tracy... you looked into that, right?"

"I did," replied Tracy crisply, a young ambitious Asian woman who Dr. White personally recruited to her team a year or two prior. The gorgeous young woman was working as a personal assistant to a woman Dr. White met during the course of a case. Impressed by Tracy's work ethic, Dr. White offered her a job. Tracy didn't give any outward indication that she would be open-minded to the type of work Dr. White plied in, but she took to it like a fish, applying the same dedication to this job as she did her last. She was one of Dr. White's fastest rising recruits. "I've already put in a few calls to some other people who've been through the program. And I found every bit of public-facing information about them, both through the press and what they put out there. I put together a file, actually, with everything we need to know..." Tracy said, holding up a thick manilla folder.

"Perfect," Dr. White replied, impressed. "We'll definitely get more into that later." Turning back to Deandra, she gestured for her to continue.

"So, in the process of working together through his treatment in this rehab program, Chad and Jeanie here fell in love. That kind of treatment can be rather... intimate. You expose yourself completely to someone... that leaves you vulnerable, if you're not aware." Deandra gave Dr. White a knowing glimpse as the interns around the table grinned knowingly. "It's not encouraged to let a relationship form in this program, especially between one of the patients and one of the people who worked for them. But no one was complaining because it worked for him. There was a lot of pressure to get Chad on the straight and narrow, from the team and the university. At Jeanie's encouragement, Chad rediscovered the church, and started going every week with her. And the results showed..."

Standing next to Jeanie in the photo, the contrast between the first picture and this one was striking. The first one was an image of unchecked hedonism. This one... he was cleaned up. Dressed in a nice pair of pants, a tucked in blue polo shirt, his hair cleaned up and well-groomed, he looked the image of the clean-cut athlete the school wanted him to be. But the smile on his face looked a little less happy... a little more reserved.

"The difference on the field was noticeable," Deandra resumed. "Instead of running around and playing wild, he inhabited the traditional quarterback role, trying to play like a pro QB would. His numbers were down, he had less highlights, but by all projections, he was becoming a better pro prospect. His future was brighter. He even cooled it with speaking his mind in post-game interviews, falling back into the old cliches that you hear a million times from every other athlete. The school, the coaches, and Jeanie... they'd all gotten him to fit in the mold they wanted for him, one of a classic quarterback. And it seemingly paid off. Even though his stats weren't quite as impressive as they once were, he finally fit the image they wanted of him, so he became the number one draft pick in the draft. But some football experts are skeptical... they say he could be a solid quarterback, but that a little of that wild streak he used to have is exactly what he needs to stand out. But he should be fine... he's got it all, right? Famous. Highly regarded. Number one draft pick. Married to a pretty girl..." she began, flipping to the next slide. It showed video of him at the draft, getting a handshake and a team hat from the commissioner before posing next to him. "But he just doesn't seem quite as satisfied as he should be." It was true. He had that same half-grin as he did in that photo with Jeanie, lacking the unfettered excitement as that very first one. A pause fell in the conversation. The slideshow was at an end, and the doctor was wondering if there was anything else to bring up.

"Did we end up finding any previous clients that might be able to help us out?" Dr. White inquired. Deandra's eyes went slightly wide, realizing they'd glossed over that fact. But Jordan, the former 'breastaurant' waitress, the one Dr. White assigned to look into this fact, jumped in.

"Actually, yes!" she volunteered, flipping through her notes. Finding the pertinent information, she spoke up. "The woman who worked for the Warriors, the friend of your friend, Stacy?"

"Cordelia?" Dr. White replied. Jordan nodded.

"Yes. She took an office job with the Niners about a month ago. I think she works in HR," Jordan told her.

"Anyone else?" Dr. White asked.

"Afraid not," Jordan replied. "Nothing relevant enough to help us out." Dr. White sighed and nodded.

"Anything else we didn't already discuss before we start brainstorming?" Dr. White asked. A long heavy silence in the room, this group searching their notes for anything they'd missed. After a minute of this, Dr. White took the wheel.

"Alright..." Dr. White stated loudly and firmly. "Let's get to work."

************

It was just past 11 at night when the meeting wrapped up. The table was strewn with empty Chinese food containers, empty craft beers, and a few empty wine bottles. The main white board in the room started off clean, but it was scuffed up with the remnants of failed ideas lost in the storm of creativity. But a detailed plan had finally been agreed upon. Not everyone loved the plan, but it was the best one they could put together given what they knew. Everyone knew their part to play, some whose jobs were far more important than others. And as they each packed up to leave, some still had questions. Dr. White was interrupted from sending out a text on her phone by an intern's inquisition.

"I'm sorry, but I really don't think Cordelia will be able to do this..." Jordan pointed out. Dr. White, exhausted, her clothes slightly askew after a long evening, didn't have the patience to discuss this.

"Just... just make it happen," the doctor replied, rubbing her forehead. She knew the way to get all this shit done herself, but she had to delegate some of these smaller tasks as opposed to stretching herself too thin. In lieu of having 50 clones of herself to achieve some of the high-level of work that only someone as brilliant as her could, a prospect that sounded very appealing in times like this, she had to remind herself to not take it out on her employees. Taking a pause, she spoke quickly, trying to explain the right way to get the job done. "She's good at her job, but she is smart enough not to take risks unless she is sure she could achieve the right outcome. She'll be willing to help, but you might need to lean on her to actually get her to do what we need of her. Remind her of all we did for her, and all the happiness we helped bring her. And if you try all that and it still doesn't work, then bring me in." Jordan smiled, nodded, and thanked the doctor. Dr. White took about three more steps before Olivia got her attention.

"Dr. White, should I wait till the plan is really going before reaching out to 'Sisters of Sin', or should I.." the ex-porn star stopped speaking, the doctor shaking her head visibly before she could finish.

"No, contact them now," Dr. White stated firmly. "I want the seed planted as soon as possible, so when the time comes, it's already taken root." Olivia nodded before smiling.

"Joanie's gonna want something in return," Olivia said, knowing her former employer well. Dr. White grinned.

"Well, I doubt he'll be wearing a 'Sisters of Sin' patch on his jersey, but we might be able to arrange a shout-out. That's of course if we get the job done, which is predicated on them helping us out, so get right on it," Dr. White explained, calmly but with authority. Oliva nodded and stepped aside.

Dr. White was able to finally get out of the meeting room, only barraged by simple conversation and kind wishes for a good night as she did so. Ashley was her final obstacle remaining. She'd waited in the office for Dr. White's meeting to end, taking the opportunity to match the doctor's stride, handing off a couple files that were in dire need of Dr. White's signature. Once that was done, she was in the clear. Finally, Dr. White reached her office again, shutting out all the noise behind her and cherishing a few moments of silence. Placing her notes on her desk and closing up things for the night, she took a pause to close her eyes, exhale, and take a brief moment to herself. She glanced out the window, the city now shrouded in darkness, the lights shining in the inky black night. Her eyes caught a glimpse of a church off in the distance, the cross lit up by spotlights. An idea hit the doctor.

Turning back around to face her desk, she unlocked a side drawer, revealing its contents, trinkets she'd gathered over the years that had proved useful in the course of her work. Digging her nimble fingers through the morass of items, she hooked her fingers around a thin chain and pulled it, revealing a shining silver necklace adorned with a cross. She studied it for a few moments before placing it back on top where she could easily find it. She doubted Renee had one of her own, and she'd need it to sell the plan they had in mind. Dr. White was sure Renee would hate wearing such a thing, but if she wanted to land a guy like Chad, she needed to put in the work.

That's what made Dr. White nervous about this plan. It was the best idea they had, but it would put a lot of the weight on Renee to carry it out, more than Dr. White would prefer. The doc had hoped that her team would come up with a plan that would get Chad right up to the goal-line, requiring only the slightest push by Renee to get him over it. This way, they were handing Renee the ball with a lot of yardage to go... Dr. White didn't love that aspect of it, but they didn't have any better ideas. Opportunities with Chad were limited... the only way to do it was to put a lot of the pressure on the older woman. Dr. White would be getting Renee in the office in a day or two to explain the plan... she was certain that the older woman would balk at the work required of her... The doctor could only hope she had what it took to put up an act and keep it up for as long as it took to sack the quarterback.

The other docs and a sizable number of the interns had already left by the time Dr. White reemerged, the sounds of her heels clicking on the floor echoing in the silence. But she wasn't alone, as some like Ashley refused to leave until the doctor did. Plenty of the interns were sticking around, already working on the assignments the doctor had given them. Some liked working late into the evening, preferring the silence, sometimes even crashing here for the night. Dr. White couldn't blame them for seeking out the peace and quiet, and part of her didn't want to leave until every little detail was hashed out and finalized, but she had to maintain a certain distance from her employees to maintain her authority as the boss. She'd learned over the years that she had to be the authority figure, and accept the privileges that came with that position. She had to always go home at night, to her incredible house, her nice big bed... and often a hunk to join her. She had to delegate and trust her employees, leaving them behind in the office to work, despite knowing that she could easily do the work they were doing far more effectively.

Due to the sensitive nature of her job, they'd hired a few security guards, big strong bouncers to dissuade any unwanted visitors. They were massive mountains of men, but they weren't stupid, and they'd probably been able to glean that something off-the-books was going on here. But they never questioned a thing, quickly offering up the kind of loyalty you would want from men in that position. As Dr. White descended the stairs to the first floor of the office, her favorite security guard, Roderick, made sure to catch her gaze. A gigantic, muscular, barrel-chested black man, he was in truth a total softie, always there with a smile and a charming line. Only a year or two older than Dr. White, he'd taken on an almost older brotherly role to the doctor, keeping an eye on her, doing his best to do the job right, and sometimes volunteering for some private protection work on the side, accompanying the doctor to some very sensitive meetings.

"Late night, doc?" he asked, opening the door for the doctor. She grinned and nodded.

"You could say that," she replied, exhausted.

"Done for the night, I hope?" he asked. Dr. White nodded again.

"I'll walk you down," he offered. Leaving his fellow guard behind at the door, he accompanied Dr. White into the elevator as they rode down to the first floor. He didn't like her being on her own this late at night in this big building, so he stayed by her side all the way out the front of the building till he could hand her off to an equally trusted figure.

"Goodnight!" she told Roderick, leaning up to hug him, giving him an extra tight one as a reward so he could really feel her big tits against his chest. Parting ways for the night, she turned to face Gerald, her driver, ready at all hours, another man fully devoted to his job and to Dr. White.