Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it was during a conversation on one of these visits where Dr. White could tell she was dancing around a certain something, namely in regard to Porsche. Jake's oldest daughter was staying with them as she hunted for a job, and as Kendall mentioned that she was sensing something in how Jake treated her, the doctor guided the conversation along until Kendall finally voiced the same conclusion Dr. White had made years prior. That Jake had a buried desire for his hot daughters, one that he hadn't fully processed yet. Dr. White nodded along with her as Kendall finally spoke this conclusion out loud and calmly guided the other woman through this. Dr. White let her know that she had always suspected this, and that it didn't have to be a big deal, and it didn't supersede the desire he felt for Kendall. But it was a thing that would always be there, and short of him dealing with it under the guidance of Dr. White, it would always linger. Dr. White held her gaze at this final statement, letting Kendall reckon with what had to happen next.

As Kendall took it all in, Dr. White chipped in, saying that in her educated opinion, the key to holding on to a man and prevent him from ever straying was very simple. To put it bluntly, you had to be the one person who could offer him everything he ever wanted. Even if that meant inviting other women into their bed in order to do that, to slake his many varied hungers. As long as she was the one who could enable that for him in a manner he never could alone, then he'd be hers forever. Placated by this, by the idea she wasn't in competition with her stepdaughters but in fact could remain on the same side as them, her wicked mind began to get to work. And with Dr. White communicating the fact that Deandra was aware of this too, and that she was willing to bring Porsche into the fold, a plan began to take root.

Let's just say, Jake was about to have a very eventful birthday in a few weeks. And Deandra promised to record every second of it so Dr. White could watch at a later date. Dr. White was profoundly fascinated by incest as an area of study. Some of her favorite cases dealt with the subject. There was just something about two family members knowing how wrong it was, but being unable to resist succumbing to their lust for each other... it was amazing! Dr. White had witnessed incest happen right in front of her eyes on multiple occasions, and she had plenty of footage of it she'd personally recorded, but the prospect of having video of Jake and his daughters finally getting down and dirty with each other might have the chance at being the best shit yet!

But that was in the future. For the here and now, they had a multi-million-dollar match to make.

************

Dr. White sat in her favorite seat in the big meeting room, taking her place at the far end of the big, round, heavy wooden table. Next to her, Deandra set up the visuals they would need as the other interns filed in. Dr. White got her things in order, getting her trademark notepad and ballpoint pen all in place in front of her, as well as a few files relevant to their upcoming discussion.

The doctor then sat back and calmly watched her team filling up the room. Dr. White was filled with pride at the team she'd assembled. For a few years, she'd done her work on her own, and now, having assembled this group of talented individuals, she couldn't imagine doing this without them. Did she like all of them? No, of course not. There were people on her team whom she would probably never deal with normally. But for the results they provided, you couldn't ask for much better. This team was lethally effective at getting the job done.

First were her fellow therapists. There was Dr. Nadine Quick. A very attractive blonde a couple years younger than Dr. White, she'd discovered the same temptation Dr. White had, namely fucking one of her patients, specifically a hot married man. But unlike Dr. White, Dr. Quick was discovered, namely by the man's shrill harpy of a wife. In the fallout she lost her job and her accreditations, her reputation was forever tarnished by the illicit act she took part in. But like Dr. White was doing at St. Lilith's, she made it a point to find women who'd suffered such career setbacks and give them a second chance. Women helping out women. Her talents were too good to let waste away. And here, with Dr. White's encouragement, she was free to practice again and carry out her work completely unencumbered by the restraints that held her back previously. And so far, her work more than exceeded Dr. White's expectations, fully exploring her wicked nature and becoming the dangerously sexy therapist she was meant to be.

The other therapist in the office was an older woman, Dr. Ingrid Bernstrom, a highly qualified and awarded therapist, one of the best in the country. A dirty little secret that most people don't know about is the fact that most therapists have therapists of their own. People holding such positions saw the value of their work, and often utilized peers as outlets to unwind and sort out their thoughts. And Ingrid was Dr. White's therapist. It was nothing major, but Dr. White knew the value of talking things out, and Ingrid had always been a wonderful listener. Dr. White had been seeing her for years, and she'd continued to do so even as her career pivoted. Dr. White always respected the older woman. But as time went on, she couldn't help but silently analyze her as the other woman did the same to her. Dr. Bernstrom was always so calm and cool and unflappable, totally professional and dignified. She had a husband and two college-aged children, and in Dr. White's interactions with her, either in her office or out when they shared a bottle of wine over dinner... she just screamed class.

All of this is why Dr. White suddenly felt compelled to see what would happen if someone as classy and professional as her was exposed to the kind of work Dr. White was up to. So, banking on doctor/patient confidentiality, she admitted to Ingrid the kind of work she was doing. Dr. Bernstrom could easily turn her in to the medical board and get her fired, but Dr. White wagered that even if Ingrid was violently opposed to what she was doing, she wouldn't go as far as to sell Dr. White out. Jennifer trusted her reads enough to know that. In fact, she was betting on the opposite.

Ingrid was caught off guard by the depths of Dr. White's sinfulness, and her initial reaction was strong. First, she emphatically tried to warn Jen off the path she was on. Then, explaining firmly and calmly that what she was doing was unethical and that she should stop now before she got in some serious trouble. But Dr. White was undeterred, gleefully sharing stories of some of the wickedness she'd been up to, knowing that doctor/patient confidentiality meant her colleague couldn't share the secrets she was gleefully sharing. What Dr. White was doing wasn't a crime... it was just unethical. Dr. Bernstrom was trying to talk her down from the ledge, but Dr. White sensed that the more she talked up her work, and all the fun she was having, the more likely a seed might take hold. And as time went on, Dr. Bernstrom's pleas for Dr. White to stop what she was doing became increasingly urgent. And nervous. She got a little bit more sweat on her brow as Dr. White described the sinful activities she'd taken part in. Her nipples on her massive, firm breasts got a little stiffer as Dr. White described every dirty detail of all the naughty things she'd been up to. Soon, Ingrid was hanging off Dr. White's every word, breathing deep, her nipples as hard as diamonds as she regaled her older mentor with her nasty adventures.

Eventually, the older doctor, admitting to Dr. White that she couldn't stop thinking about what the younger doctor said, and how easy it would be to do the same and get away with it. Ultimately, Dr. Bernstrom gave in, crossing the line with a very handsome, very hung patient, a college student. And she could not deny the ecstasy that she'd experienced with him, seducing him, fucking him, breaking the rules and throwing all that professionalism away for the sake of euphoric pleasure. Roles reversed, Dr. White listened as her older contemporary let it all out, talking over what happened, how amazing it was, how so very wrong it was... Dr. White had to smile. She had her own therapist on the hook. It wasn't long before Ingrid was doing it again... and again... and again. She quickly realized how wrong she'd been, and that Dr. White was in fact correct about everything. Not long later, she left her practice, opting to work alongside the woman who'd taught her so much. And she'd almost caught up to Dr. White in the time since... her last case culminating with her getting plowed by a married man who'd claimed to be satisfied by the sexless marriage his asexual wife had requested of him. She'd become quite potent in the skills of the trade.

They'd been scouting out male therapists for a little while now, but it was a tricky proposition. If Dr. White could find a man who was on her same wavelength, it would open up a whole new avenue of exploration, a doctor who could lead wives astray in the same way Dr. White primarily did with husbands. There were plenty of male therapists out there who crossed that line between doctor and patient eagerly, but Dr. White wasn't looking for a man who worked like that. They needed to be calibrated just right, and not just some pig abusing vulnerable women. She wanted someone like her, someone who had patience and calm, who could steer his patients willingly and understood the art of the seduction like she did. So far, they hadn't found the right man, but there were a few promising candidates she currently had her eye on.

But at the moment, it was just her, Dr. Quick, and Dr. Bernstrom running the therapeutic side of things, splitting up the patient side of things.

And then there were the interns...

Deandra had been her first intern, Dr. White bringing her in when she was a sophomore in college. She'd been nervous at first, but she'd acclimated herself well, aiding Dr. White in scouting out targets. Her opinions and reads were trusted implicitly by the doctor. She'd even run full cases on her own from start to finish, matching up men with the women who wanted them. She also aided with patients from time to time, providing a perfect sounding board on cases and adding her wicked opinion to the doctor in terms of developing a plan on how to upend the patient's treatment to slake their shared desires. Deandra was irreplaceable to Dr. White, and despite her youth compared to the other women in the office, it was well known that Deandra was Dr. White's second in command.

The process in acquiring so many other interns, well over 30 by this point, was varied. Some, Dr. White met in the midst of her work either through her patients or in the process of matchmaking, the doctor having developed a keen eye for talent. Some were recruited straight out of college, young women going into this field who had the potential for some wickedness. Some were recruited from other places, these young intrepid women tempted to stray from the straight and narrow in the same manner Dr. White had. The money didn't hurt, either. Some interns came to her at the recommendation of others, some of her interns seeing a kindred spirit elsewhere.

It was a difficult process, scouting out people for this job. She couldn't just come out and say what kind of work they actually do, because not only was it against the rules, most regular people would find it all quite wrong. They didn't want to spill their secrets to a Betty-by-the-Book and bring any unwanted attention their way. Dr. White had to feel it out, testing her impeccable reads to find the right type of person for the job. It required a very specific temperament and skillset. And once you're brought in, you're in. You can't just get squeamish and flee a couple days in. She needed people she could trust for the long haul. And so far, her hit rate was 100%.

Dr. White made it a point to make her crew of interns very diverse to allow a diversity of both opinion and approach. Diverse not just of race but of background, education, age, attitude, etc. That being said, most of them had certain qualities in common, as the majority of her team were smart, beautiful confident women with incredible bodies. But Dr. White tried to mix it up as much as she could. She had Ivy League grads whose accomplishments were unmatched, and she had interns who didn't even graduate high school. She had interns so cleanly beautiful they could model in magazines, and some who were so nasty hot that regular pornography would seem too chaste for them. She had some who claimed to be fascinated by this whole thing for mostly intellectual reasons, and for some, they didn't hide the fact that they were only doing this job because it got them off.

It wasn't all women among her crew, although admittedly women occupied the heavy majority of the people working for her. She had one man who'd been a former patient of hers, a man who used to identify as a gay man. But thanks to Dr. White's keen reads of people, and her ability to manipulate situations to meet her own ends, she'd provided him the opportunity to discover his true nature. Specifically, she conjured a scenario to test his mettle against a woman, a woman with a perfect body and a cunt that could melt even the hardest resolve. And she had done the job, rocking his world, spinning him in circles till all he could think about was women. Tits and ass and pussy! Tight, wet, boilingly hot cunt. The man who once identified as a gay man realized that he'd been missing out, fully abandoning his previous desires, and devoting himself to pleasuring women. And not only did he now identify as straight, but he was also making up for lost time, parading around very, VERY slutty women on his arm, gorgeous women showing tons of skin, as if publicly declaring to the world his true desires in no uncertain terms.

There were a few other men on her team of interns, although the rest weren't based out of the office. Dr. White had people around the country who'd she'd come across in the midst of her work who were happy to aid her in her pursuits even if they continued living their own lives. They would mainly feed her information as it came to them, profiles for men and women that could be used in future matchmakings. Some aided her in other ways. That number of interns she gave earlier, about 30... that was just those who were regularly in the office. If you counted people like this, spread out around the world, then you got numbers into the triple digits.

But anyways, one of the other men among her interns was a former husband taken from his marriage thanks to Dr. White's efforts, and he'd become so intellectually interested in what Dr. White was doing that he studied it from that point of view, looking at it from the same technical view Dr. White tried to. He was a good sounding board for that side of things, and she wished he was local so they could work together more regularly.

They even had a former wife among their group of interns, as crazy as it sounded. Yes, a former patient who, thanks to Dr. White, had had her husband stolen from her, now worked for the doctor, aiding her in her pursuit of ripping apart marriages and replacing inferior wives with superior sluts. Normally, Dr. White did her best to remove those women as far as possible from the fun, but this wife was interesting enough to keep around.

This intern was named Nona. She was very pretty, a skinny brunette with an olive complexion, and she possessed a bit more spirit and humor than a lot of the wives she'd dealt with. She would be the first one to bring attention to the fact that she had no butt and a flat chest. It was true, so why try to deny it. And she brought it up... a lot... a point Dr. White noted quickly. The actual process of breaking her up from her husband wasn't particularly intensive, and it didn't take terribly long, but Nona's side of it provided an angle Dr. White hadn't encountered up to that point.

Nona was a wife who got off to the idea of her husband being stolen from her.

That was the hook that separated her from the more run-of-the-mill cases Dr. White had worked on. The reason Nona came to the doctor was to figure out how to process this little fetish of hers, but Dr. White's mind was already reeling with the possibilities. While assuring the doctor every chance she could that she couldn't handle such a thing actually happening, Nona explained that her ultimate fantasy was to discover her husband, the man she married and loved more than anything, betraying her with a better, sexier woman. Nona both loved and hated the thought, as it turned her on more than anything, but knowing that the idea of actually experiencing such a thing in real life would upend her life so severely that she just knew she couldn't go through with it. She had a happy, content life and a bright future in front of her... she didn't want to ruin all that due to these intrusive wicked thoughts that turned her on so much. But the idea of it was so tempting. She claimed that if it did happen, that if the love of her life betrayed her for another woman, then she would never love again. She could never be with another man again after that. The thought of him cheating on her with a better woman would be enough to satisfy for her for eternity. That she would get off every day for the rest of her life to the thought of her husband in the arms of another woman, fucking her harder than he ever fucked her, palming her big titties in such a way that made it clear he could never go back to a flat-chested woman like her. She claimed she wouldn't even be upset at the woman. If anything, she'd worship that bitch like the goddess she was. Nona said her husband deserved better, and she'd have nothing but respect for the woman who got the job done and stole him. And as crazy as it sounded, she'd love her husband even more if he found that level of happiness, especially if it was with another woman instead of her. Nona knew this whole thing would ruin her future and any chances for a normal life if it were to actually happen. But on the other hand, she would love it more than anything. It would define her life, and it would turn her on like crazy. She would gush all over her fingers every fucking night if it were to actually happen.

Dr. White was very, VERY intrigued by this new wrinkle. At the point of their meeting, she'd never personally encountered a woman like this, someone in her position that so full-throatedly accepted such a fetish. Who processed their own self-esteem issues in such a manner as to crave such a humiliation of their husband cheating on them, to the point of desiring it more than anything. She knew such fetishes existed, and she'd encountered women who experienced it to a far, far lesser degree. But this woman, Nona... it consumed her more than anything else. The skinny little wife was her white whale, in that respect. This whole thing had to be explored further. This had to be taken to its logical conclusion. Because, very obviously, Nona wanted it to happen, despite her fears and claims to the contrary. She didn't come here to be talked out of it... she wanted a firm push over the edge. One Dr. White was very willing to provide.

At the point where Nona came to Dr. White, she already had plenty of interns, and she was well into her matchmaking work, so she could easily have found her husband a perfect-bodied bitch to get the job done. But Dr. White was intrigued enough to handle the job herself. It wasn't terribly difficult, scouting him out on her own, coming up with a plan of attack, cornering him and making him hers. He was quite handsome, and kind, and good in bed. Very, VERY good in bed. An accomplished, rewarded high school teacher, the passion with which he taught was only exceeded by his passion in the bedroom after the proper amount of teasing. To put it simply, he was destined to fuck!