Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were women of all sorts on Dr. White's staff of interns. Beautiful women. Brilliant women. Cutthroat bitches. Those eager to please. It was a motley crew, her team, but it had been cultivated and fine-tuned through the years. By this point, this group was damn near unstoppable once they had a target in their sights.

Returning to the moment, she watched as everyone settled into place around the table, eager for this rumored big case. Dr. White gave a gesture to Deandra to kick things off, and the young woman did as directed.

Suddenly, the lights in the room dimmed, and on the far wall an image was projected, showing photos of two people. On the right side was Renee Fields, their client, the woman whose intervention the previous night kicked things off. The photo was a professional one taken at some event, the hot-bodied older woman in a fantastic, flattering green dress, showcasing enough of the goods without going overboard, a tasteful amount of cleavage on display. And the photo on the left showed a handsome young buck who Dr. White was carefully studying for the first time. The photo seemed to be taken in the midst of practice, football in hand, poised to throw. His upper half was bare and his lower half in football tights. Dr. White was impressed by what she saw. He was very, VERY fit, his arms impressively muscular, his torso shredded, an impressive six-pack on display. His chest was just as impressive, his pecs well-defined. His face was very handsome, the young man possessing a boyishness even as he focused on throwing the ball. He had deep, hazel eyes, looking focused, but on the other hand almost looking slightly bored. As if he was so good at what he was doing that it was unexciting for him. He had an unruly mop of dark brown hair, adding to that boyishness.

"His name is Chad Bethel," Deandra explained to the room. "Age 22. Four year starting quarterback down at USC. Runner up for the Heisman Trophy both of his first two years. Number one overall draft pick by the Niners a couple months ago. Got married to his college girlfriend a week after that."

"Smart girl..." Dr. White muttered under her breath, his now wife clearly sharp enough to get her claws in him now before the vultures start circling fresh meat. Speaking of...

"And she is Renee Fields. 48 years old. Divorced. Two daughters. Granddaughter of billionaire oil man Conrad Fields. She inherited his estate but doesn't run the company. She's tabloid fodder, and you see her photos all over the place. She is stupid rich, and seems to spend most of her time spending it." Deandra explained, going off what Dr. White told her and information they already had on file.

"And she's just decided to give us fifteen million dollars to pair him with her..." Dr. White added, pointing at the two images. "So, the question is... how do we do it? How do we ensure that those two spend the rest of their lives having hot, sweaty sex with each other?"

"My sister might know him..." Deandra said, taking her seat. "He went to the same school as me and her did. She majored in Sports Medicine and he's in, uh... sports," she explained plainly. "They might have crossed paths." Dr. White nodded.

"Did anyone follow his career? Is there a story to him?" Dr. White asked, not the biggest sports fan in the world. A few seats down, Clarice, a tall, black, former college athlete spoke up.

"Yeah, first two years, he was hot shit. A little bit wild on the field, but he pulled off some magic out there. He was super fun," Clarice stated. "His last couple years, he was still really good, but not quite the same. But everyone remembers those first two years, so that's why everyone wanted to draft him, even when he's now a little more boring on the field."

"You know why his performance suffered?" Dr. White inquired. Clarice shrugged.

"I wouldn't say it suffered. He was still very good, but he was like..." she paused. Looking around, knowing this wasn't a very sporty crew she was surrounded by, she had to choose her words wisely. "It was like the class-clown stopping with all the joking and focusing on his studies. He stopped messing around and began to fit the mold of a traditional quarterback." She paused again, poised to answer the question Dr. White asked. "But anyways, I feel like the rumor was he was kind of a wild guy off the field as well," the intern said, searching her memories. "I think the thing was he got his shit together in life, and he lost a little bit of what made him awesome on the field." Dr. White absorbed this new information, the gears already turning.

"Do we know anything about the guy himself?" another intern, Jordan, asked. A dark-haired, olive-skinned brunette, she'd come to this job through a friend, one of Dr. White's former clients. Jordan used to be a waitress at one of those 'breastaurants', those restaurants where all the waitresses have big boobs and parade them around in skimpy clothing. She was very good at the job, knowing just the right way to primp and prod and showcase her hot body in her tank top and booty shorts, milking men of their money, attention, and sometimes a whole lot more. As skilled as she was at getting tips, she found the game rather boring and easy after a while. Craving a more fulfilling and better paying outlet for her skillset, she was recommended to reach out to Dr. White by a friend. The rest was history, Jordan proving to be a very talented schemer of her own.

"I watched a few interviews with him this morning," Deandra began. "Not exactly windows into the soul. He spouted out a lot of cliches about the team, and how excited her was to be in the pros, blah blah blah..."

"I could have sworn he used to be little more lively in interviews..." Clarice said, again racking her memory but coming up empty.

"How about her?" asked another intern, Olivia. She'd come across Dr. White in the midst of a matchmaking case. The doc had a client that was, to put it bluntly, a high-end porn star. She'd founded her own porn studio, 'Sisters of Sin', a completely female controlled, operated, and produced porn studio. Not that it was anti-man, not in the slightest, but it was a group of top-shelf porn stars recognizing their value and championing themselves and their fellow porn sisters, working together to elevate their status and take their own piece of the pie. The original idea was that the scenes they'd produce for their websites would be female-centric, respectful to the women involved in such content, with the women controlling the pace, shot with more of a female gaze without completely abandoning their male audience. But while that content still existed, the main thrust of their content diverged quickly from that initial concept. Stereotypes would indicate that you'd expect female dictated porn to be softer, gentler, more romantic. But in practice, these female-driven scenes revealed the true depths of female sexuality, revealing themselves to be, in their own way, nastier, rougher and meaner than your standard porn scene. And because female-controlled displays of female sexuality seem to always attract unwanted attention, in this case a conservative religious group led by a very loud, very annoying woman, leading boycotts outside of their studio and demanding that both them and the entire porn industry as a whole shut down.

The porn star reached out to Dr. White, wanting assistance to not only seduce the husband of the woman who was railing against their studio, but to humiliate the wife in the process by making her an unhappy participant in the action. Of course, Dr. White got the job done, the porn star now paired up with the handsome, rich, formerly prudish husband, and their wife having her reputation ruined by video of her being released online of her being forced to rim the porn star's ass as her husband fucked the famous porn slut.

Olivia wasn't involved directly in that case, but she was a fellow porn star, not only a contract porn star for the studio, but a colleague and friend of Dr. White's client. And through the case, she had befriended Dr. White and learned of the type of work she did. Looking for a path that would allow her to continue to indulge her wicked nature while not being forced to bang one of the same dozen or so dudes all the time to pay the bills, she reached out to the doctor. She was being paid well, very well by being a porn star, and she'd accrued a healthy nest egg both through her work in porn and stripping, where she was quite popular. But it was starting to get very same-old, same-old. Sensing a new opportunity, she left it all behind, retiring from sex work and accepting a position as one of Dr. White's interns. Now, she got to her use her wicked mind to affect some real change on the world, while also maintaining her connections in the porno biz, which had proven useful quite a few times in the year or two since. And instead of fucking the same group of male talent on camera, she got her pick of any man she wanted. She loved it! It was what she was meant to do.

"What do we have on her?" the blonde, former porn star asked, gesturing at Renee. Dr. White exhaled.

"She's... she's a handful," Dr. White began. "Probably not the greatest mom in the world, based on what I've heard about her daughters. I think she'd have preferred to live her life having fun attending these rich, fancy events and spending money rather than being a parent. She's rich. Aggressive. Doesn't like being told no. Won't stop poking at you till she gets wants. But she usually gets what she wants. If we put her in the right place with our man Chad here, I have no doubt she'll get the job done. But... we need to manage the scenario carefully. Let's not put her in a situation that requires patience and subtlety. She's not wired that way. We need to keep in mind that by the time we put Renee into a room with Chad, the battle needs to be mostly done. All we will need her to do is seal the deal. Knock it out of the park."

The room was filled with a quick silence, this group of schemers already brainstorming ideas. The only sound that could be heard was from a pen scribbling on a notepad right next to her. The source of that noise was from one of her most unique interns, Priya.

What made her unique wasn't some special skill or some crazy previous occupation. What made Priya unique was that, more than anyone on her team, she was the most normal. An Ivy League grad, she came to Dr. White based solely on her professional reputation alone. She was completely unaware of Dr. White's side hustle. She was a bookish, accomplished young woman freshly out of school looking for a job. She was brilliant and curious, a true knowledge seeker. Her family was from London, giving her a fantastic accent that Dr. White could never get enough of. She was very pretty as well, but in an understated way. She had a good body, but she didn't seem to know it. The young Indian woman seemed a bit shy and conservative, not of values but in demeanor.

In other words, she reminded Dr. White of herself.

Dr. White was exactly the same as Priya at her age, and now look at her. Priya... she was good-hearted, but naive. She was inquisitive, but fearful of new things. She had all the potential in the world, and Dr. White couldn't help but wonder what she could become under her tutelage. It was a huge risk hiring her, as it would require bringing her into the fold of the nastier nature of Dr. White's work. That could send the sheltered young woman running and screaming, but Dr. White suspected she'd stick around. Because as wicked as her work was, there was a part of it so intellectually appealing that Priya would no doubt be intrigued by it, despite any initial feelings of shock. And Dr. White knew this because she'd gone through the same exact process. If Dr. White stuck around, then Priya would, too.

And Dr. White was correct, as usual.

That's not to say Priya wasn't gob smacked upon Dr. White's darker nature being revealed, because she was, almost hyperventilating in shock upon the grand reveal. But as expected, she stuck it out. She toughed through it despite every fiber of her being urging her to run away screaming. She wasn't exactly an active part of the team just yet, but she was so sweet and so kind and so eager to please that she was rather well-liked already, even though she was one of the newer members of the team. Dr. White took a special interest in her, having private conversations with her, and it was there Priya opened up a bit, chatting in terms that only her and Dr. White really spoke in. They both felt the same intellectual curiosity about the subject matter, and Dr. White fostered that along. More and more, Dr. White saw the immense potential Priya possessed, sparks that could bloom into an inferno under the right tutelage. If she was eased into this, if she warmed up to the subject matter and really got comfortable with it, she could be dangerous in all the best ways. But all that... it was still a ways away. Priya was still quite shy and reserved. She wasn't even at the point of suggesting ideas for the team as she was still a bit conservative about sexual things.

So, until she warmed up to this kind of thing, she was taking notes. Intense, detailed, technical notes, in just the way Dr. White liked. She kept at it for almost a minute as the rest of the room sat in silence, only looking up when she was done, joining the others in silent contemplation.

Dr. White often enjoyed these long, thoughtful silences, waiting for good ideas to bloom. But being a little exhausted after a long morning, Dr. White opted to just take the wheel and move things along.

"Okay, we don't need a plan right now, but we do need to get to work," Dr. White began, sitting back and examining the group around her. Time to delegate. "Deandra, I want to know everything about him at college. You know the school, the people. Ask around, see what you can dig up. Talk to your sister. Pump your friends for information. If you have to fly down and visit the campus, do it. Clarice... dig into him as an athlete. I don't care about his 40-yard-dash time, but comb through everything and see if you find any gold. Nona... I want to know everything about his wife. That's your specialty. Olivia, look through all his social media. See if you can get some contact information. Jordan, see if you can find any contacts among our library that could help be of use to us." Dr. White assigned a few more tasks to most of the remaining people around the table. About ready to stand up, she was stopped by one of the interns a few seats down the table.

"What do you want me to do?" Maxine asked. One of her more recent hires, Maxine had quickly acclimated herself to this kind of job quite well. No formal training in anything resembling this field of work, she nonetheless had exactly the right background for it. She was a formerly a bartender. With peoplewatching skills damn near on par with the doctor, she'd been recruited after Dr. White spied her talents when out drinking with friends. A gorgeous, stacked black-haired woman with short, spiked hair, intimidating eyes, and arms covered with sleeves of tattoos, her take-no-shit attitude could scare away even the most brutish of men. But Dr. White was impressed, watching the bartender as she worked, her radar for talented women pinging. Taking a chance on her and chatting her up, she was able to cool her icy demeanor enough to talk shop. Impressed by what she saw, Dr. White offered her a job on the spot.

For a woman who'd worked behind the bar for years, she took to an office job well. Dressed in a perfectly tailored business suit, a pair of high heels on her feet, slim tight pants adorning her legs, a fashionable suitcoat over a white partially unbuttoned top, hugging her huge, imposing tits, she looked fantastic. On her arms, she had the sleeves of both her top and her suitcoat pulled up ever slightly, exposing her tattooed skin near her wrists. She locked eyes with Dr. White, a stare that could melt most, but Dr. White's eyes merely twinkled in amusement.

"You, Maxine, are not on this case," Dr. White began, pulling out a file from her stack and passing it her way. "I've got one picked out just for you." Maxine glanced at the contents of the file before looking back at Dr. White.

"General Marvin Irons?" she asked skeptically, giving the doctor a displeased look. Still new and unpolished, she had a harder edge, and she wasn't exactly afraid to talk back to the doctor. "I tell you, I'm not exactly a fan of the industrial military complex, so I don't know if I'm your girl."

"You are exactly my girl," Dr. White said decisively, clearly intoning that her mind was made up. She let this sink in for a few moments before grinning wickedly, easing the tension. "Trust me, he's not what you think. He seems like a decent, upstanding family man. Not some oorah uber soldier. Our current reach within the military is dreadfully small, and General Irons is our key to get in. I only had the slightest bit of intel on him, but it proved accurate. The happily married General Irons has a thing for white girls with tattoos..." she said, glancing at the other woman's exposed arms, her tattoos evident.

"You have tattoos too... right?" Maxine asked in response coolly.

"I got my tramp stamp laser removed years ago..." Dr. White replied, the slightest bit embarrassed, and a little upset about it being brought up, wondering who told Maxine about it. "A younger woman's rash mistake. But trust me... you are exactly his type." Maxine still looked a bit skeptical as she glanced at the file. "This is your job. I expect you to do it. Trust me when I say you're the best one for this task," Dr. White said this firmly, leaving little argument that Maxine could use to get out of it. "So, look that over. Study it well. When the time comes, I'll be there with you, but you're the one I expect to bring him down. Am I correct in assuming you can handle this?" Maxine gave her a long, slightly annoyed glare. But then one of her plump, full lips turned upwards in a small smirk.

"I can take him down," Maxine said confidently, leaving little doubt.

"Okay, all... let's get to work," Dr. White announced emphatically, moving to stand. Some of the interns filed out, but some stayed to try to get the doctors attention. Dr. White answered their questions quickly as she marched her way out of the room, only to be met by a few more interns and also Dr. Bernstrom, each having questions or in the other doctor's case asking to meet to discuss a patient. Dr. White deferred, putting all this off as she moved across the floor. Freed from this crowd, she had a bare few moments to herself before Ashley appeared out of nowhere, giving her a few notes in regard to some missed calls. Dr. White and her talked quickly as they exchanged information, ending up at the door to Dr. White's office as they continued talking. Sensing the doctor's impatience, Ashley cut herself off, allowing the doctor to step away. Dr. White pushed open the door to her office and quickly shut it behind her, leaving her blessedly alone. Out of sight, she exhaled.

Finally... some peace and quiet.

Dr. White had a busy job that required her to meet with lots of different people. But at her heart, she was still that quiet introvert, that wallflower from high school who was totally satisfied with being alone. Who found social situations exhausting. Who needed time to recharge.

Today was one of those days. Her meeting at the hospital first thing, and the meeting here with the staff, plus all the events from the night before... she hadn't had a moment's solitude in over a day. She needed some alone time. She needed some quiet. She needed to think. Despite becoming an expert in situations where loud screams and moans were commonplace, she still did some of her best work in silence.

1...34567...14