Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the course of the mere few years they'd done this, they'd had satisfied customers in almost all walks of life, including both clients and targets. They'd dealt with people from fortune 500 companies. Rich people. Famous people. The church. Law enforcement. Hollywood. Sports. Government. Damn near every facet of society they'd gained a fair amount of access into. And ones they didn't, such as the military, they were working on sinking their claws into. These files contained sensitive information about people in notable positions around the world. Some of it was incidental, background material gleaned during the course of the match being made. For example, the work someone was doing, who they worked with, etc... this information could be useful to people in the wrong hands, especially as it comes to people in government and corporate positions. Other times, it was the mere fact that their clients had signed off on such immoral affairs that could be used as a cudgel for blackmail. Protecting all those involved was critical to their success, and so far, no outside party had been able to break through their defenses.

That's not to say there weren't attempts. Not from any wronged wives, no... they were too good at their work to leave such threads dangling. The majority of women who'd lost their husbands in the course of Dr. White's matchmaking work didn't even know the doctor existed, let alone being aware of the whole machine she had behind her. The first case where someone began looking into them was from law enforcement, and it was due to the factor that gets even the laziest law enforcement branches off their ass.

Money.

Someone somewhere had noticed something amiss with the money coming through the office, to the degree that they sent a female agent undercover as a client, looking to learn what was going on here behind closed doors. She'd learned enough to be able to get an appointment, saying all the right things to do so. But of course, Dr. White and her team did intense investigations about each client that came through their doors for just this reason. And for the first time, the warning signs pinged, her identity as a government agent quickly revealed. Her team wanted Dr. White shoo this bitch out and reject her on the spot, but the doctor thought better than that.

Dr. White had always prided herself on her reads of people. Even early on in her life's work of exploring the depths and wickedness of raw, nasty sex, she was pretty good at looking at someone and seeing what makes them tick. What drove them. What they desired. By this point, her reads were impeccable, able to clock someone's nature within minutes. That was the case here. Her client, the undercover agent, was stunning and sexy, fitting right in among her normal clientele. Very quickly, the doctor surmised that she wouldn't be fully closed off to the idea of actually going through with what was in essence a fake story, at least if the target was of her liking. Dr. White realized that if she pushed and prodded at this woman just right, she might be willing to throw away her undercover work and actually participate in a process that she was supposed to be stopping.

And to do so, Dr. White took a mighty risk. She opened up quickly, explaining exactly what they did in great detail, going through some of their matchmaking success stories, giving the undercover agent a clear idea of what miracles she could make happen. Dr. White was banking on the fact they there had to be someone this beautiful, capable woman wanted to make hers, and the doctor wanted to present herself as the one person on the planet who could make that most hidden fantasy a reality. And if she wanted to make that pairing a real thing, then she couldn't turn in Dr. White. She would need her. Dr. White was the only one who could get the job done. It was indeed a mighty risk to confront danger so aggressively.

But Dr. White bet correctly.

As she had learned over and over again, people will throw away damn near everything if it meant they could be having the best sex of their life. Of course, this undercover agent had a married superior back at the office she had a thing for. A man for whom she's throw away all justice and ethics just to fuck every day for the rest of her life. And of course, Dr. White and her team were able to make her dreams come true, and they got paid incredibly well by the undercover agent to do it, using the government's own money to pay for it, turning one of their agents and getting her on the doctor's side. And not only did they have the agent now loyal to the doctor over her agency, they'd also gained access to her new beau. The undercover agent was so satisfied with the doctor's work that she protected her going forwards, shielding her from the prying eyes of law enforcement while giving the doctor unprecedented access to a major government agency, access which she'd only deepened in the intervening years.

There was one other person who caught on to what Dr. White and her team was doing, and who tried her best to infiltrate the doctor's operation. One woman who poked her nose where it didn't belong.

Currently, she spent her days in a gimp suit biting down on a ball gag. And even if you took that gag out of her mouth, by this point she'd learned her lesson. She wouldn't say a thing, and if she did, it would be to beg for more punishment. She'd been broken. Domesticated. A pet brought to heel, seeking nothing but affection from her cruel, callous master.

The memories of that brought a smirk to Dr. White's face, the unforgettable sound of a heavy paddle colliding with that woman's bare waiting ass echoing through the doctor's ears.

The point was, security was paramount, and the doctor took it very seriously. Not everyone had access to this floor, only her most trusted employees. There were multiple secured entrances from the lower floor, but you couldn't access this room from where the elevator let you out. The seemingly closed, unenterable chamber was framed by an open atrium on two sides, with some tables set up for people to take meals and look over the city. If you stumbled upon this floor, you might not even notice that most of it was closed off to outside entrance. There were ways out from within. Even though Dr. White and Dr. Quick had installed hypnotic triggers in Bryce and all of his employees when they built this room to their exact specifications, they couldn't be talked out of designing it to the rules as much as possible. Even hypnosis couldn't dissuade them from obeying the fire code, the contractors installing two hidden doors in the file room that you could exit out of to the outer atriums, doors that were near invisible and certainly inaccessible from the outside. And up to this point, those defenses have held true. Her and her team did their work well, leaving no unclosed loops or strings to pull at. She was confident her work remained in the shadows.

But as stated before, in gaining such access to so many branches of society, Dr. White had learned things that shook even her. Shook her foundations and made her question what she thought she knew. And what she thought was real. Truly, shit that could break the world. She'd learned of other shadow forces at work, some that were gearing up for a conflict that could be world changing. She'd learned of religious movements and forces that were supposed to be hidden to non-believers. Learned that these believers seemed to be working with some sort of concrete knowledge that proved their faith to be true. She'd also learned of their opposition, those who used what could only be described as magic... dark magic, who broke all the rules of man and had already began gathering their forces to wage war. There was so much information to take in that it took even someone as intelligent as Dr. White a while to truly reckon with all of it.

And for God sakes, Santa Claus seemed to actually be real! And his ex-wife lived in old folks' home in the Midwest!

This was all classified or privileged information, and if the wrong people were aware that Dr. White was onto them, she'd end up in the crosshairs. A loose thread to be taken care of. Dr. White understood the gravity of this, and she took additional precautions for this kind of information.

The three floors of the building they'd purchased used to belong to a bank. And like all banks, they had a vault, one that was easier to just leave behind rather than take with them. And here, on this floor, that vault remained. And in terms of who had clearance to its contents, it was mainly just Dr. White. It took a key, a passcode, and a retinal scan to enter. If she was being forced to open this vault under duress, she had a decoy passcode that would bring forth additional security measures and lock down the vault completely, rendering it impenetrable for an extended period of time. She was that diligent about protecting her secrets.

Dr. White went through the familiar procedure, unlocking the vault and yanking back the heavy metal door that protected her most cherished secrets.

In the vault housed extra, EXTRA classified information, the stuff Dr. White had clocked that she couldn't let anyone know she knew, even most of her employees. If a matchmaking case infringed or even bordered on territory that could get her in some extremely serious trouble due to its level of privileged information, she kept it safe here. Additionally, she'd acquired certain artifacts through her work that were best kept hidden, items such as books, trinkets, or other objects that exposed Dr. White's awareness of this secret, high-level information. There was a whole world of information out there that Dr. White was only just becoming aware of... the contents of these items were invaluable to her learning as much as she could.

Also, it was here she stored her cache of raw case notes. She'd gone through them and written up clean, presentable notes for each case. But these notebooks were unfiltered. The real deal. And some of it contained her thoughts and plans on how to approach certain situations going forward. If you wanted to read the raw, unfiltered "Code of Sluts," it was housed right here.

Dr. White had also acquired some valuables in her time through the course of her work, and while she took some of it home with her, some she opted to keep under lock and key right here. Fancy gifts, highly expensive clothing, art pieces and the like. She had a Picasso in there, and a genuine Van Gogh, and even a first edition base set Charizard Pokemon card, PSA 10. She didn't open the vault too often, but when she did, she always took a moment to admire what was housed there.

She also kept some trinkets, little trophies or bits of memorabilia she'd acquired over the years, stuff that made her remember especially notable moments. A crown, an irreplaceable relic, reminding her of Dr. White's brush with royalty. An electric guitar formerly owned by a big deal, long dead rock star, gifted to her by an appreciative client. A large, ornate, fancy wooden box, once owned by a former client, a talented female magician, whose greatest trick involved making a man's wife disappear... at least for long enough to take her place. And that box was what allowed her to do so. Near that was a creepy clown makeup on a mannequin head, the concept of the design worn by a woman that worked in one of those crazy, legit terrifying haunted houses, the ones that pride themselves in making people piss themselves. It was one of the wilder cases Dr. White had worked on, but to a seduce a man in one of those places while wearing that... it was a reminder that the impossible was possible. Because damn, that seduction left a mark on the husband involved.

Dr. White's eyes kept examining the contents of the vault. An encrypted hard drive containing legit, classified information, given to her as a shield, a bargaining chip in case she got in some serious trouble with the wrong people. Some USBs containing some VERY incriminating footage. A massive, heavy, leather-bound book, the cover inlaid with red and green coloring, the acquisition of which proved disproportionately easy compared to the importance it proved to have. And not only that... it's former owner... that whole thing was a real trip, to say the least.

And in the back was a tall, expensive refrigeration unit, containing over 100 sperm samples from some of the most prized men on the planet. Out of all the items housed here, those might be the most valuable trophies of all, especially if you knew the names of the men whose seed was in their grasp. Hell, the men themselves didn't even know these samples were in the wild, let alone in the doctor's clutches. Some women had paid top dollar for these men's sperm, making babies with some of the most appealing hunks on the planet, but this type of service was only really feasible with extra special VIPs who had the money to afford it. That fridge full of sperm might be the true trophy case among her many other trophies. But if she wanted to talk trophies, her favorite one wasn't hidden in the vault. It was displayed proudly back in the center of the room.

A few years prior, she'd had a client whose eyes were bigger than her mouth, so to speak. She wanted to be matched up with a man a little out of her price range. As a solution to this problem, this client, a young artist whose ethereal nature hid a wicked side as nasty as Dr. White's, offered an alternative. In exchange for Dr. White hooking her up with her married dream hunk, she would install an art-piece in the office. Dr. White was skeptical at first, but what she'd put together after Dr. White got the job done... it was priceless.

In the center of the room, the bright star that the nearby rows of shelves were arranged around, was that art-piece. A sculpture of a woman's hand cradling a globe of the Earth, the piece spanning from the floor almost to the ceiling, about 20 feet tall. But its shape wasn't what made it special. What made it so powerful was what it was made of.

Wedding rings. The sculpture was formed almost entirely out of wedding rings, all procured from couples Dr. White and her team had broken up.

Dr. White always approached it with awe. It was glimmering as the light shone through the wall of windows, sunbeams bouncing off the shiny gold bands and embedded diamonds. Most of the wedding bands were gold, but some were not, simple bands for humble marriages that were nonetheless demolished thanks to Dr. White and her team. Most of the wedding rings were intact, just as they were when they were in use. Some had been bent to form the shape required for the statue. And most still had the diamonds embedded in the bands.

That was the one personal touch Dr. White added to her matchmaking cases, a calling card. They asked their clients to provide to them one or both of the wedding bands from the couple in question. An added cost beyond the money the clients paid Dr. White's office, a trophy that cemented a certain finality to the case. Now, not every case allowed for it, and in situations like that, another form of memento was usually asked for. But for 95% of the cases, Dr. White and her team were able to acquire a wedding ring from either the cheating husband, the broken wife or both. Acquiring these garnets were a personal touch at first for Dr. White, but eventually her collection became too large to keep contained in a safe. It was at this point that the artist came into the mix, and she found a way to put them on display. The sculpture was iterative, starting out as a female hand built of wedding rings. Then, a wedding ring was added to the ring finger, made out of smaller rings. When there was nothing more to add, the globe was added in the open palm. Beyond this, they'd just have to wait and see.

Most of the wedding rings they'd acquired through their matchmaking or therapy ended up in the sculpture. Most, but not all. Dr. White had a handful she kept for herself, ones that had special symbolism to her. Some of her first cases where she broke up a marriage, or cases with special significance, she held onto. Like Jenny's wedding band. Or Lizzy. Or Emily, the first case on her own where she was able to get a handsome hubby to cheat... these were ones she kept to herself, either on display on her desk, or looped onto a chain and hanging around her neck. Hell, she wore Jenny's ring when she was interviewing her at the hospital this morning... Did the other woman fully reckon with the fact that her gaslighting therapist literally had her old wedding band lodged between her tits as they were talking?

The other doctors and interns often did the same, picking out rings of special significance to them, cases they'd worked, marriages they'd taken a strong hand in breaking up. Some just kept the diamonds. Some were able to get the rings reformed into other items. Maxine, the former bartender, had attached some diamonds from her purloined wedding rings onto her nipple piercings. Olivia, the former porn star, had had the wedding ring transformed into a clit piercing. Just imagine... that ring was given to a woman on her most important day. Now... it was dangling off of an ex-pornstar's clit.

But mostly, they merely collected them over time, disposing them in a communal container like trash. And every six months or so, the artist would return to the office and add all the newly acquired rings to the grand design, expanding the sculpture more and more. Such a thing deserved to be showcased, and perhaps someday, in a more ready world, they could display it publicly for the world to see. Now, it was just for her and her team.

Dr. White stared at the sculpture, bathing in their light. Even from the start, when she had just a handful of wedding rings in her clutches, there was a power they exuded that was indescribable. And standing in front of what had to be thousands of wedding rings... it was just incredible. She always felt waves of energy, as if these garnets contained a power that only increased exponentially when they were all together like this. Even when conjuring the image of the sculpture in your mind's eye, you could still feel it deep in your soul. These wedding bands, these symbols of love and marriage and everything pure, now used to display that love's destruction. Their intended purpose perverted so severely. Dr. White wasn't alone in feeling something powerful coming off of this display. The others in the office felt the same sensation, as if a great energy was being exuded from the sculpture. And going by the things she'd read about in some of the books she kept in the vault... she might not be far off.

Stepping away, she was reminded of her intended purpose for coming up here. To keep her mind sharp, she liked to review older cases. And before major cases like this, she did it to both remind her of some previous lessons she'd learned in similar cases, and to also stir up old memories and bring them back to the forefront. Sometimes, the best lessons could be learned elsewhere in the places you don't think to look. Sometimes, it didn't end up helping in the slightest. But her mind was her weapon, and Dr. White liked it sharp.

Knowing where to look, their locations so perfectly organized that she didn't need any help, she went to grab the records from some very specific old cases, some of the other big money cases she'd worked on that might prove relevant to this case. Additionally, she picked a few files at random, hoping chance might bring her inspiration, grabbing them as she walked. Once she had a healthy stack in hand, she moved towards the window.

This was the quietest part of the entire office without question. When unoccupied, the lights in this room were dimmed. But when it sensed motion, the room lit up in a warm inviting glow, and calming classical music began playing over the speakers. Dr. White loved working up here, and she'd had an ornate wooden table and a big comfy chair set up near the window to do some case reviews as she looked out over the city. This floor provided the best view of the breadth of the city beneath her, and at night, the glow of the lights from outside was so warm and comforting.

1...56789...14