Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 03 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting the thong fall to her feet, she kicked it away, the tiny, soaked thong landing on the dais. But neither were paying much mind to it. They only had eyes for each other.

Falling to her knees next to Chad, she quickly moved to straddle him. Hovering above him, she reached down to grab the base of his cock again, moving it so that his rock-hard dick was pointed directly towards her waiting pussy.

Chad was silent, so overwhelmed, his heart nearly beating out of his chest. This was it. This was the moment. He was about to fuck a MILF for the very first time. All the turmoil, all the advice, all his resistance... everything in his life had led him to this moment. This moment of truth that almost felt predestined. And now that it was here, he knew there was no point trying to stop it. This was going to happen.

And deep down, he knew this was ALWAYS going to happen.

That doctor lady, Dr. White. She knew it. She'd treated him like he had a terminal diagnosis, that he was too far gone to rescue, and despite taking every word of her advice, despite trying his best to deny it, they both knew it would only end one way.

His fate was long decided, it would seem.

Excited beyond belief, Renee could wait no longer. She lowered herself down till the head of his cock made contact with her eager, soaking wet pussy. Dropping some of her weight down onto his post, the flared head of his wrist-thick cock began to push into her.

"Oh my God..." the MILF sighed, the tip forcing the lips of gushing cunt to part. She was wetter than she'd ever been in her life, but her pussy was really fucking tight, and his cock was VERY big, so she knew this wasn't gonna be easy. "UGH!" she groaned loudly, forcing herself down more, willing her cunt to yield and take the younger man's impressive manhood inside of her. Finally, the older woman's pussy did just that, spreading around the head of his rock-hard, angry prick, allowing the sizable head of his big penis to slide into her.

"Fuck!" Renee screamed out, the walls of her cunt stretched to the brim around the tip of his big married cock.

"OH!" Chad groaned out, the feeling making him shudder. Already, the warmth, the tightness, the way it squeezed at him... it felt incredible.

But Renee wasn't about to stop now. No, despite its size, she wanted every inch of that beautiful cock stuffed inside her. She'd been dreaming of this moment for a long time. She wanted what she paid for. Pushing herself down further, her body trembled as a few inches of good, thick cock slowly entered her warm, tight, mature cunt.

"FUCK!" Chad cried, every muscle in his body flexing as he tried to endure what he was feeling. It was so overwhelming. He always knew it would be good. He always knew it would likely be among the best things he'd ever felt. But he was not prepared for it to feel THIS good. His cock was only a few inches deep into her silky, warm, insanely tight pussy, but it might already be the greatest thing he'd ever felt. It gripped him so snugly and so perfectly... it was unlike any other pussy he'd ever experienced. This was at a different level. It just felt right. Like where he was always meant to be. This was MILF pussy, and he was already becoming obsessed.

With enough dick lodged inside her to release her grip of it, she leaned forward, resting both of her long-nailed hands on the young athlete's fit chest. Her lower half was hovering above his torso, her pussy skewered on his big cock, with the majority of his lengthy prick still visible. But this wasn't gonna end till her ass was slamming into his thighs again and again and again. Taking a deep breath, she resumed her journey, forcing herself down, trying to take more of his length inside her.

"UGH! Fuck!" the older slut groaned as hungry pussy swallowed more dick, the tight hole stretched around his thick shaft, having inhaled over half of his length.

"Oh my God! Fuck..." Chad groaned. The walls of her snug pussy were squeezing his cock so fucking well. His head was spinning it felt so good. Feeling the inside of an immaculate, expert pussy made him realize how long he'd settled for less. Even the best pussy he'd ever had didn't compare to this.

"You like that?" Renee called out. "You like that fucking cunt!?" She demanded an answer, her nails digging into his chest as she sat down on his big dick even more.

"Fuck... it's so good!" Chad groaned, his head rolling in pleasure. He didn't have the mental capacity to deny it.

"Just wait till you're balls deep! You're gonna lose your mind!" she boasted, wiggling her hips to take more of his lengthy cock inside her. Despite her cunt being petite and sexy and as tight as a drum, the MILF was dug deep, and Chad was amazed as more and more of his lengthy cock got stuffed into her tight sex hole. There were only a few inches left!

"Oh my God..." Chad groaned, feeling like he was gonna turn inside out this felt so world-shaking to him. Her cunt felt like a clenched fist it was so tight, the walls of her broiling pussy gripping his shaft so snugly it was as if it were glued to it. It was squeezing every square inch of cock it had holstered within it, and it was sending lightning bolts of pleasure through him.

Seeing lights behind the young married man's eyes, she continued taunting him, tearing him down so he could be built back up again.

"You needed this pussy, didn't you?" she snarled, still forcing more cock into herself, about two inches of meat remaining. The lips of her cunt were splayed lewdly around his thick weapon, stretched to the brim in order to swallow that fucker deep, gripping every inch of him so fucking tight. And damn, could he feel it.

"OH... FUCK!" Chad grunted, his body tightened up it was all so tremendous. He could feel his dick slowly sliding deeper and deeper. Fuck! How could she do it? Could she really take the whole fucking thing? Fuck... if she did that, how could he possibly ever say no to her? "UGH! Wait! Please!" he begged, seeking mercy.

But there would be none.

"I bet wifey can't even take half of what I can..." she boasted, wiggling her hips, her tight clutching hole taking more and more. Her pussy was taut, and he met resistance every inch of the way, but he hadn't bottomed out. "Poor boy needed this! This big dick of yours needed a real woman's pussy, didn't it!? Oh! Didn't it?" she quizzed him. At this, she clutched her pussy around his swollen shaft... hard!

"Oh my God! FUCK!" he groaned out, his back rising from the floor, the pleasure was so overwhelming. He'd never felt anything close to this. His wife could barely take a third of his length. This... this was like nothing else! It was so much! So good! His system had been purified for so long that having so much sin in his system again was almost too great a force to bear. It felt like he would die. His cock was throbbing, it was so excited. He'd never felt this fucking hard!

As he dealt with this, there was a noise from above, as if someone or something was moving or had fallen down on the second floor of the chapel. It cut through the married man's daze, and the fear of being caught suddenly gripped him. He began to turn his head to search for the source of the noise, but Renee acted fast, reaching forward to grab him by the chin, turning him back to focus on her. Only her.

"Answer me!" she demanded, squeezing her pussy around him again. His fears were suddenly overtaken by this new source of pleasure, forcing his attention back on the MILF on top of him. Chancing one more glance to the side, Renee stopped him again, pulling his focus back on her and gripping his bloated shaft firmly, making him groan in pleasurable agony. Feeling he would break if she kept doing this, he gave her what she wanted.

"Yes! YES! I needed this so bad! Fuck! I needed a real woman's pussy! Oh my God! Please!" Chad groaned, the pleasure so great it pushed the fear at having been caught completely out of his mind. The quarterback had fought off some of the most fearsome men alive on the field, shaking off some of the hardest blows. But all it took was a smoke-show MILF to make him beg for mercy.

The older slut grinning at this admission, she decided to reward him. She had just an inch or so left to take of his long, fat cock, and it was time to seal the deal. Raising her hips up slightly, causing a few inches of his big cock to reappear, already soaked with her broiling sex juices, the older woman proceeded to slam her hips down fully till her ass finally slammed into his body.

"UGH! GOD!" Renee groaned, feeling filled to the brim with dick.

"FUCK! FUCK!" Chad growled, his body reacting violently to this unholy pleasure forced upon him. His back rose from the floor again and his fists tightened as he tried to withstand the pressure. His entire body was like a clenched fist, and it took him a minute for his body to settle down. It was lucky that she'd simmered the boiling sperm in his balls before the action started, otherwise he'd have blown his load right then and there, right up the older woman's pussy. But instead, once the shock coursed through him, the cum in his balls had merely resumed their slow rolling boil. He fell back, his body relaxing, catching his breath as he calmed down.

"That's it, baby, that's it..." Renee soothed in a tone that would seem motherly if Chad's cock wasn't currently buried in her vagina. "I know you can take it, babe. I know a stud like you can keep up with me."

Chad felt dizzy, he was so excited. His cock was tingling as it remained stuffed fully in her pussy. The walls of it gripped his dick firmly, encasing it with heat, keeping him on the edge but letting the pleasure settle. His vision was spinning, but when it finally cleared up, he found himself looking up at the beautiful, busty older woman's smiling face.

"Mmm, I knew you could take it, honey," she sighed. She rolled her hips gently on his post, groaning lightly, as she settled in place. "So many men melt once they get inside me, but I knew you could handle it. Marriage hasn't made you soft just yet. That stud is still inside you, and when we're done, that's all you'll be. No more pretending to be someone else. No more pretending to be the happy, satisfied, church-going husband. You'll just be a fucking, rutting beast! And me... I'll be right with you... a nasty, dirty MILF slut... your perfect match..."

Chad groaned at this, fearing she was right. But his cock swelled up at the same time, as if rooting for this dark fate. As if it were driving him to forsake everything about the man he'd become to relapse into his old self again. Rooting for him to render his last few years of growth as a complete waste of time and leave him exactly the man he started out as.

Renee could see he still had doubts, that he still had some hesitance, but that was okay. She was ready to fuck those doubts right out of him. Smiling, she reached down and grabbed his wrists, and with him watching, she slapped those big palms of his against her tits.

"Here... hold on to these, baby," she sighed, and despite his hesitance, he complied, digging his fingers into her ripe titty-flesh, the softness pouring through his fingers once more.

"Oh," he groaned in satisfaction despite himself. She grinned.

"You do that, and let me handle the rest," she told him. Digging her nails into his firm chest, she pushed herself up, revealing a good majority of his bloated, slick penis, throbbing with need. Finally, she dropped herself back down, taking his full length inside her, her butt slamming into his thighs.

"UGH!" the married athlete groaned as a jolt of lust ran through him.

"Fuck..." Renee sighed before repeating the motion, bouncing on him again... and again... and again.

"Oh my God!" Chad sighed, his head falling back. His hands dug into her ripe breasts as the older woman began riding him.

"How's that, baby?" Renee asked. "How's that shit feel around that big, perfect cock of yours? Yes!" she groaned, the size of the young stud hitting just right. He felt amazing, even better than she dreamed.

"OH! Fuck! Oh my God, Renee..." he groaned. He knew the answer right away, but he hated to admit it to himself, let alone her. Because it was undeniable. This was the best. This older woman's cunt was the greatest thing he'd ever experienced. The best sex-hole he'd ever been inside. For a guy who'd lived so much in his 22 years, and had fucked so much in his younger days, this was saying something. Her pussy was magic, squeezing the living hell out of his big cock. He'd been in some nice pussies in his time, but this was something else. Gripping his thick shaft like a second skin, massaging it just right, coating it with her broiling sex juices, teasing him like crazy... nothing else compared to this. His wife's pussy was very nice... cute and snug and more than enough. But compared to this, compared to Renee... it was clear which was superior. And it wasn't even close. This... this was real pussy! His cock was tingling already, and as much as he tried to deny the older woman this victory, he couldn't keep the pleasure contained any longer. "Fuck! Renee! It's amazing! Your pussy's amazing!"

"Haha! Fuck!" Renee replied, grinning ear to ear as she continued bouncing on the young athlete's very big dick. "That's it, baby... you need to fully let go! Admit how badly you needed this. Admit how much better I am than wifey..." She sped up as a reward for his admission, and Chad groaned beneath her. "This cock is so nice, baby! It's so fucking deep inside me! Yes!"

"UH! Fuck!" Chad groaned. He kept palming her massive, fleshy tits greedily, holding on to them for dear life. They were so amazing, and he kept squeezing them like crazy, digging into the succulent, squeezable flesh. Renee's shapely ass kept bouncing, only getting faster as she rode him, her juicy rear end slamming into his thighs, the echoes of meaty flesh colliding filling the chapel.

Reminded of the location, and fully coming to grips with the unholy sinning he was taking part in, he realized this was probably the worst thing he'd ever done. Cheating on his wife in a church, betraying every value he had as if they were nothing. But it was too late now... perhaps too late for him period.

"Oh my God..." he groaned, the full weight of his sins hitting him and the vocalization of his pleasure sounding exactly the same. As he reckoned with this, with his hands still groping her massive melons, the glimmering silver cross lodged in her cleavage caught his eye again. But it immediately disappeared as he pressed her tits together, her copious titty-flesh smothering it.

"Fuck! FUCK!" Renee sighed, her bouncing becoming only more pronounced, riding more and more of his thick shaft every time. Her cunt was tight as fuck, but it was clearly built for fucking, as it took his massive prick up to the balls smoothly, despite its intense grip on him. Her ass sped up, rising all the way up to the tip before driving back down, her pussy swallowing his entire length on damn near every bounce.

"UGH! God!" Chad sighed, trying to hold on to some sense of decorum, some of the man he was trying to be. But it seemed increasingly pointless considering what he was doing. His body wanted one thing, and he was availing himself in it, groping the older woman's tits as he began driving his hips up to meet her vigorous bouncing.

"That's it, baby! Fuck me! Fuck that fucking cunt!" Renee groaned out, responding by riding him even harder. "Do all the nasty shit you want to me! YES! You've been dreaming about it all day! Now you have me in the flesh! Haha! Yes!"

"Fuck!" Chad groaned, lost in the pleasure. Her pussy was driving him crazy. His cock was tinging with lust, it felt so good. It had never been like this. Nothing close to this, not ever. He could barely think straight. The only part of him that knew exactly what they were doing was his hands, feverishly groping her massive, heavy tits as she bounced on him.

"Haha! I know you love those tits! Yes!" the MILF sighed. "You were clearly obsessed with them out there! UGH! You stared at them... oh... you made sure to always pull me in tight so you could feel them up against you... fuck yes! You even begged me to pull off my top in the middle of church just so you could see them in the buff! Ugh! Fuck yeah! Oh! Poor boy! You needed this so bad! It's okay... I'll take care you of you! You can put your hands on these titties whenever you want from now on! UGH!" She punctuated this by an extra firm bounce, driving herself into him and stopping, clutching her cunt around his bloated prick.

"AHHHHH!" Chad moaned out, the pleasure almost too much, his body reacting as if he'd touched a live wire. His hand's dug into her firm titty-flesh as he tried to survive such a jolt of pleasure. It consumed his attention so fully that the fact that she misrepresented his behavior earlier in the day went unopposed, clouding his memories enough where he couldn't separate truth or fiction. It didn't matter anymore. All that mattered was that he just had to hold on for dear life and not blow his load too this early.

She eventually released her hold on him, causing him to fall back, but his hands kept squeezing her ripe melons. And she didn't back off, rocking her hips back and forth with his cock remaining fully buried in her tighter-than-tight fuck-hole, squeezing it firmly as she ground against him. His head was spinning this felt so damn good, and seeing him in this state, she spoke up.

"Talk to me, lover," she begged, her skin glowing with sweat as the action got more intense, rocking back and forth at a greater clip, rolling her hips, teasing his cock perfectly. Her massive MILF breasts were swaying as she did this, but his manly palms were right there, supporting them as she teased him senseless. "Admit it... admit you've been trying to get in my pants all day! Haha... yes! I was just trying to be so loving and charitable... but your fucking eyes were drinking in my body all day, getting me all worked up, teasing me, making me as horny for you as you were for me. Young married hunks like you aren't supposed to flirt with older women like this! Ugh! Now see what you did! Ugh! This is what you wanted all along, isn't it! UGH! FUCK! Isn't it!?" she demanded.

"Ugh! Yes! YES!" Chad screamed out, the pleasure too intense to keep contained. No longer able to separate reality from fiction he was so addled with lust, his clouded memories from earlier in the day only supported her hypotheses. He was a man who came into this day trying to shed his lusts for older women, and upon meeting Renee, he wasn't able to take his eyes off of her. She was right. From the beginning of the day, this was what he wanted. "Yes! I wanted this! GOD! FUCK! I can't take it! UGH! FUCK! Yes, Renee! I wanted this so bad! So fucking bad! You are so goddamn hot! I couldn't take it! Fuck! I wanted to fuck you from the moment I saw you! I wanted these tits! I wanted this fucking pussy! I flirted with you! AH! I stared at you! Fuck! I knew this was supposed to be about charity for you, but for me... ugh, fuck... all I could think about was sex! YES! All I could think about was fucking you! Oh my fucking GOD! I'm sorry! UGH! This is my fault! But this is so FUCKING GOOD! YES!"

It all came pouring of him, her teasing making it all too much to hold back. He dug his hands into her breasts even more desperately, and rocked along with her as she ground against his post, the walls of her cunt squeezing every inch of his manhood, handling it better than any other woman ever had.

By his admission, it was his fault that both had fallen back into their old, sinful ways, something which should offend the gorgeous older woman. But to Chad's surprise, she simply grinned happily upon hearing this, that he'd cosigned her ticket to doom.

1...1011121314...17