Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 03 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The older woman slammed her ass down against him and held it in place, his cock fully buried within her once more. And then, with an unholy squeeze of his cock by the walls of her talented, experienced CUNT... she gave him that one last push. She squeezed the life out of him. She pulled the sperm from his swollen balls.

She practically forced the married man to cum.

"OHHHHH! FFFFUUUUUUCCCKKKK! UGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Chad roared, all the muscles on the athlete's imposing frame clenching up at the same time, a reaction so severe it felt like he might explode. But the only part of him that gave in to that notion was his cock, his massive weapon swelling up and firing a massive wad of thick, creamy, potent jizz out of his overfilled balls into the waiting pussy of the MILF on top of him. It was such a forceful act that it almost didn't feel good at first, his entire body jerking violently as the first wad of cum shot out of him, releasing all the tension. And from that moment on... it was bliss at a level Chad had never experienced. "GOOOOOODDDDDDD! AAHHHHHHHH!" He screamed out, as rope after rope of thick jizz fired out of him. Lights behind his eyes. Fireworks. Explosions. His nervous system felt as if it was struck by lightning. His body was a livewire, coursing through an unholy level of pleasure.

"AHHHHHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!" Renee screamed at nearly the same moment, the first wad of cum firing into her enough to push her over the edge. Her pussy locked around his thick pole, spasming as the first wave of pleasure coursed through her delicious frame. "GOOOODDDDD! FUCK! FUCK!" the MILF spat out. Her ass tightened as she really squeezed her cunt around his pole, tightly enough that she could feel every flex of his big dick as he fired more sperm into her waiting pussy.

"AHHHH! YES! YES! FUCK!" Chad cried out, his cum firing out of him again and again, his manhood firing off truly massive wads of jizz into the sexy older woman's eager cunt. It had never been like this, not ever, the MILF inspiring a reaction in his body so world-shaking he couldn't even think. It was pleasure. All pleasure! His body was coursing with it, experiencing something so fundamentally altering that it could only be described one way.

Despite how sinful this was, it was undoubtedly a religious experience.

"YES! YES! YES!" the MILF screamed in delight, her sex-juices gushing out of her, soaking his pole and the base of his cock. Her body was shaking so much it was as if it knew this level of pleasure was too much to take. But the young athlete's big strong arms stayed wrapped around her body, keeping her in place on top of him as they came together. She brought him to this moment, and they had to ride this out together. Her cunt kept spasming around his big thick cock, cumming hard as he kept filling her up with more sperm.

"UGHH! FUCK! OH GOD!" Chad called out, begging for mercy. As amazing as this felt, he also felt like it was almost too much, wave after wave of pleasure crashing into him, each so substantial it felt like he would be thrown to his doom. But her delicious body on top of him... her cunt locked around his pole... her massive breasts squashed against his chest... she was keeping him tethered in place. Only with her alongside him could he endure this level of intense pleasure.

"I love it, I love it, I love it! I love YOU!" Renee cried out, her entire naked form shaking, this level of bliss was so colossal. Her cunt kept squirting again and again and again in a quite lewd fashion. For a woman who had plenty of sex with plenty of men, she'd caught feelings for few. And she had never proclaimed her love for a man in the midst of pure bliss. So, this... being brought to this level of insane sexual pleasure.... that had to be true love.... Right?

"OH! GOD! YES! I love you too... I love you too..." he repeated, in the exact same boat. This... it eclipsed anything he'd ever felt in life, either in his single days, nor when he got married, nor anything he'd ever felt for his wife. None of that was real. This was real. Blowing a massive load in a slutty, sexy, huge breasted MILF... this was the most real thing in his life.

Did that mean he was in love with Renee?

"AHHH! Fuck! Fuck! Shit!" Renee groaned, too lost to really think any true feelings over. All that mattered was the weapon inside her firing off what felt like a gallon of thick, hot, creamy jizz deep into pussy.

Even Chad was amazed by the amount he was firing off. His cock just kept going, again and again. If there was some part of him that wasn't trying to get her pregnant, his dick clearly didn't listen, as it was trying it's damn best to knock the older slut up.

"God! FUCK!" he screamed out in rapturous pleasure. The MILF's cunt kept squeezing at him, so he kept cumming, firing off again and again and again into her hungry sex-hole. A lesser woman would have been stuffed completely with the stuff.

Renee's cunt swallowed every drop.

"More! More baby! More!" Renee begged, her sweat covered body begging for it. Her body was riding the same waves of pleasure that were hitting him, and as they slammed into her, her body would shake. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as it became such a sensory overload, her brain almost not working anymore she was so overwhelmed.

"UGH! GOD!" Chad groaned gutturally, the lust coursing through his system wearing him down, sapping the energy out of him. He kept obeying, pumping for more and more cum from deep in the recesses of his balls.

But there eventually had to be an end, and as the young stud's nuts twisted one last time to fire out everything he had left, he found himself screaming to the heavens for mercy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH! FFFFUUUCCCCCKKKK!" the quarterback screamed, his cock swelling up and bursting that one final wad of cum deep into the older woman's cunt. And at the same time this happened, feeling this rocket of his seed firing into her womb, she was in perfect symphony with her young lover, screaming as one last shudder of pleasure rocked her.

"GOOOOODDDDDDDDDD! YYYYYEEEESSSSSSSS!" Renee screamed, her voice hoarse as she yelled to the heavens.

And when they were done... when they both stopped screaming in rapturous pleasure... the chapel filled with a smothering silence that immediately weighed both down. The quarterback collapsed against the floor, his body exhausted. And her body unwound on top of his, exhaustion taking over as all the tension left her delicious frame.

Round one between the married athlete and his illicit MILF lover was finally over, and the older woman was on top.

***********

Renee stirred to life a few minutes later, rolling off the muscular young athlete and falling to her back next to him, completely naked, flesh glowing with sweat, her big tits rising and falling as she caught her breath, her legs spread lewdly in the middle of a nearly empty church. And on her face was the most satisfied fucking grin.

It felt like she was floating she was on such a high. It had been such a physical, intense fuck between her and the young athlete, but she was feeling no pain. She'd gotten her brains fucked out, and it felt like the young married man had filled her with a fucking gallon of his cum. God, if she did indeed get knocked up by the famous, future superstar quarterback... fuck, it would be just perfect!

Her dream had come true. She and her dream hunk Chad Bethel had finally fucked! The 48-year-old MILF had bagged the famous, well-built stud, and it was even better than she'd imagined. It took some coaxing, but that young married hunk could really fucking go once he was able to get past all that religious bullshit that had been drummed into him and got back to his base instincts, what he was best at. God, she could only imagine how good he'd be once he shed that shit fully and finally became the true stud he was born to be.

But that would come later.

The older woman gathered enough energy to move from her prone position, first closing her legs then pushing her upper half up by the elbows, feeling a little dizzy from this slight position change. Wiping some stray hair that was stuck to her brow, followed by her untangling the necklace that had gotten itself twisted around her neck and letting the cross fall back onto her sex-seat coated skin, she finally stole a glance at the man responsible for her current state. But despite her satisfaction at how it had all played, despite how pleased she was at the moment, what she saw took her by surprise.

Chad was awake, and his eyes were wide open, but they seemed somewhat vacant. Lost. As if his soul had left his body. Renee fucked the living hell out of him, but she didn't know if she'd quite taken his soul, haha. Maybe just part of it. He seemed to be reckoning with what had just happened, but she didn't particularly bother herself with that. His guilt was his own goddamn problem. He was the one that cheated on his wife and betrayed all his values. That was his cross to bear. Fuck... to think that he did all that just to fuck her... it was so fucking hot!

But what shocked her more than anything was that as she let her eyes drift down his fit, muscular, naked form, past his firm pecs, along his sculpted abs, where her squirted out sex-juices had pooled, her eyes arrived at his crotch... where she was shocked to see something that almost didn't seem possible.

He was still rock-hard.

How? To the older women, it felt like he had given her every ounce of sexual energy. Like, she could literally feel every drop of cum he'd pumped into her pussy, and it was a lot. She couldn't imagine him having anything left. Yet... there he was, that massive stud-cock of his still standing strong, his cock pointed upwards, hard as steel.

Chad wasn't the same man anymore. He wasn't the thoughtful, kind, friendly young married man who'd cleaned up his life and gained the faith of one of the most famous football teams in the country. No, he was back in the state he was in a few years prior, a reckless, lust-filled, sex-crazed stud who was powered solely by his big cock. A guy who'd gained a well-earned reputation for his sexual prowess, to not only fuck once, but multiple times a night, even getting skilled enough in the art of sex to handle multiple girls with ease. His 'recovery' had tamped those skills down, putting that side of his character away in exchange for his better qualities, his kind nature, his friendliness and good humor. But thanks to Renee, that dormant side of him had been awakened. And it was at the wheel again.

The beast inside him had been stirred to life, and the dangerous part was that he was no longer in a cage. Nude, exposed, his soul laid bare in the middle of this chapel, he couldn't hide his sinful nature anymore.

Not only was his athletic stamina at its absolute peak, but he was now accessing levels of his sexual energy that he hadn't had to tap into for years. This version of Chad... let's just say, one hot, sweaty fuck wasn't gonna cut it.

He wasn't done. Not even close. Finally... he was cut loose.

Sensing the motion of the older woman next to him, he was stirred back to life. Still completely nude, the young man sat up. He only took a moment to regather his bearings before he turned to look at Renee.

Renee had maintained a confidence and control over the entirety of this encounter. But for the first time, she felt a little nervous, as she could see the dark expression present in the young hunk's eyes as he stared her down. Gone was the boyish nervousness she'd gotten used to as she pushed his limits and drew him into nasty sex. Now, for the first time she felt less like the hunter and more like the hunted.

"Was it as good for you as it was for me?" Renee asked, projecting confidence despite her inner nerves. His stare was steel, but she was not one to wilt. Finally, he spoke.

"Was?" he croaked out, confused at her wording. Then, Chad shook his head. "We're not done yet."

Renee's eyes flashed in excitement even as she was unsure as to what he had planned. But seconds later, he leapt into action, crawling forward in a dash. She pushed herself back in surprise, but she wasn't about to outrun the athlete. Before she knew it, he had his big hands on her hips, and he used his superior strength to manhandle her. As quick as a flash, he spun her around and pulled her up so she was on her hands and knees.

"Oh!" she called out in surprise at this, but she nonetheless abided by the quarterback's play call. She kept herself in place on all-fours proudly, her lithe arms extended fully, her head upright, her back arched, her butt angled upwards, ready for whatever he had mind.

And she quickly learned what that was.

Getting her in place, Chad took a moment to examine her as he rested on his knees behind her. Her massive, round tits were swaying beneath her in this position. But for once, her giant melons weren't the target of his affections. No, his eyes were glued to her shapely ass. This was the best view he'd gotten, and it made the animal inside him drool at the sight in front of him. The cheeks were round, juicy and firm, standing out from her fit frame, perfectly formed, in optimal shape despite her age, a fact which only made her rear end more appealing.

The married man was ready to feast.

Reaching forward with both hands to palm her ass once more, he squeezed each firm greedily for a few moments before pulling the cheeks apart, revealing the entirety of her ass crack. And lodged there was her tight, clean, tasty looking butthole. The hungry married man practically licked his lips. Asshole was a cuisine he hadn't taken part in in years. Jeanie certainly never requested he do such a thing, and he'd never once had the desire to do so with her. He respected her too much. But Renee... she'd proven her bona fides as a total slut, so this is the stuff that came with the territory.

Her asshole was as divine as the rest of her. A perfect, snug, clenched hole, clean and neat and clearly ready to do its part in giving them both sexual pleasure. Showing no hesitation, Chad dove in, pressing his jaw into her ass crack, his mouth finding the MILF's tight, sexy asshole, his tongue making contact with the forbidden hole.

"Oh... oh my..." Renee called out in surprise, but a happy surprise. Not long before, that mouth of his was proclaiming that he was past such bad behavior, that he was happy with his wife. Now... now he was rimming her ass. "Ahhh... fuck, babe..." the MILF sighed as he felt his talented tongue licking at her tight asshole. And he wasn't being shy about it either. He dove right in eagerly, his hungry mouth wedged between her ass cheeks, licking and sucking her asshole, coating with spit, toying with it, getting it poised for what they both knew would be happening next. "You are SO GOOD at this, Chad..." the MILF sighed, wiggling her butt against his jaw as his mouth feasted.

The girls in Iowa he hooked up with were far too shy and conservative to be into such things, keeping things very basic and vanilla. It wasn't until he got to college and found himself in bed with some very confident, very demanding college girls that he found this to be a necessary skill to have. Luckily for him, he got a crash course in it over the first few months of his college experience, and over the next few years got very, VERY good at it. The farm boy from Iowa was quite good at eating ass, leaving a lot of college girls very happy. And now, this confident MILF slut would be the sole beneficiary of all that wonderful training.

Even though he hadn't done this for years, he hadn't lost a step, tonguing the older woman's asshole just right. Licking it, kissing it, toying at it with his tongue, his firm mouth muscle stabbing at the hole, wearing down its defenses. A groan of pleasure escaped his throat. Like a meal he hadn't partaken in for a long time, he found it hit even better now. God, why did such a wicked hole have to taste so good? He knew how wrong this was, how forbidden an act this should be, but that only made him love it more. His tongue attacked her tight asshole eagerly, licking the tight hole to his heart's content.

"Oh my God..." Renee sighed, clearly satisfied with his work. She pushed her ass enthusiastically against his mouth, wincing as his talented tongue hit all the right places. "Don't stop, baby, don't ever stop..." the mature slut sighed.

But there was a goal here, and Chad was quickly approaching it. This wasn't only about satisfying a hunger, although he found the sensation of his face lodged between her meaty cheeks with his tongue attacking her tight asshole very satisfying. His big cock was pressing him for more, and he had more fuel in the chamber. And suspecting she was no stranger to it, he was ready to take things to the next step, and quickly.

Satisfied with his work, he moved closer to her, sidling up behind her as he gripped her pronounced hips firmly. He then reached down with one of his hands to guide his cock into place, placing the head of his cock where his mouth was moments prior, pressed right up against her butthole.

And if he had any doubts about whether she'd be up for what he had planned, she looked back at him with fire in her eyes.

"Do it, Chad!" she demanded. "Fuck me in the ass!"

****************

There was a small room in the church on the second floor, normally used to stash various church supplies. But today, it had been repurposed for a far more important purpose.

Currently, two young women were seated in there. They'd removed all the stuff the church had stashed there, doing so in a somewhat haphazard manner that would be quite obvious to anyone who happened to walk by. But no one would be doing that.

Their setup was quick and dirty, some folding tables, some chairs, and a bunch of monitors and computers in front of them. There was a bunch of wires connected to them leading outwards, threaded under the door and out around the chapel. Again, this setup would be quite noticeable if someone were to simply look. But no, the only other two occupants of the church were far too occupied with each other to pay any notice to anything else. And besides, one of them was fully aware of their presence.

Deandra was one of the women in this room. The other was also one of Dr. White's interns, a woman a few years older than Deandra named Jacey. The Latina woman had been a film major in college, and had worked behind the scenes for a few blockbuster movies. She could go on and on about filmmaking, not only about movies, but things as granular as the technical aspects, like cameras and lenses and how you pick based on the scene being shot. Deandra would kinda glaze over during conversations like that, but Jacey's passion for movies was admittedly infectious.

Deandra didn't fully remember the story about how Jacey joined the team. She remembered it vaguely, though. It wasn't part of that big case with the superhero actor and that really old skank, but it branched off from the connections they made during that case. It was in the process of gaining further connections into the movie industry that they first came across Jacey, and Dr. White took enough of a shine to her to recruit her to the team.

Jacey didn't do a lot of reconnaissance or add anything in terms of helping develop plans of attack against their prominent male targets. But what she was good at, better than anyone else on Dr. White's team, was making movies. Recording the action.

Dr. White liked getting good video of the action whenever possible, especially on major cases. A lot of the time, mostly for smaller cases, she simply asked the woman involved to record the action herself. But with bigger cases, Dr. White liked bringing in her own team. And this case, more than most, required some good, well-shot recordings of the action.