Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 03 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh! That's it, baby! Yes! I knew! Oh! I knew right away!" she sighed, still rocking back and forth, her perfect pussy squeezing the soul out of him. "I've fucked too many hot young men like you not to see it! Yes! Fuck! That cock's so fucking big! Oh! Fuck! I probably could have helped... ugh! I'm sorry that I couldn't help shaking my perfect ass and huge tits around you! Oh! I'm sorry I kept checking out that huge, perfect cock of yours that was practically BURSTING out of your pants all day! We could all see it! UGH! Me... the girls working here... all the women that pulled up to meet you! Trust me! I know it! We all noticed!"

"Oh!" Chad sighed, knowing his reaction to Renee had been obvious, but not knowing it had been that obvious.

"And now this cock is mine! Yes!" Renee sighed, working faster as she ground on him. Getting more and more turned on, she soon resumed bouncing slowly on his massive rod, a pace which quickly got faster, her juicy ass rising and falling on his big dick lewdly. "I love this massive, perfect dick so much! UGH! YES! FUCK! I loved it from before we even met... when I saw your bulge in all those photos! Oh! Fuck! FUCK! YES! That cock feels so fucking good! This is the best sex I've ever had! Yes! YES!" Her ass was slamming into his thighs roughly, and he was fucking up into her to match, his balls slapping against her butt every time their bodies collided. "Oh my God! Fuck! FUCK! This was so worth it! This was worth all the fucking money I paid! Fuck! Yes! YES!"

Wait... money?

But Chad was as lost in the moment as Renee now was, this odd statement slipped past his consciousness into the murky blackness of lost memories.

"Oh my God! Renee! Fuck..." Chad groaned. Somehow, part of that good, churchgoing, happily married man he'd become was hanging on, weighing him down, preventing him from fully letting go. But its grip was clearly slipping the longer this went on, and it was barely holding on. His previous admission was the equivalent of losing most of its grip, and he was now clinging on by his fingertips. And those fingertips were clouding his judgment, as he was still palming her huge fleshy titties to his heart's content. And his hips were only revving up as his pace quickened in his fucking of the older woman on top of him. But the purest part of him was what was holding on for dear life, that pure, clean love for his wife Jeanie. But sadly, it was slowly failing as the priority of his wife he held onto was slowly falling by the wayside. "Renee... oh God! Why does this have to be so good!? Why is this so much better than..." Fuck... he couldn't say it.

But Renee could.

"Better than wifey, Chad?" the MILF asked with a grin. "Is sex with me better than sex with your wife?"

"OH!" he groaned, unable to say it, even as his cock throbbed at the thought.

"C'mon, lover, just say it!" Renee demanded with a smile, still bouncing on his full length, her creamy flesh now coated with sweat as she worked the young man's dick just right. "We both know it, hon! We do! She has the advantage of youth... but I'm still better than her in every way, aren't I? She's half my age, but I'm 10 times better! She's a boring, plain church girl with a pathetic flat chest and no butt to speak of. I bet this big cock of yours doesn't even twitch around her! I'm a smoking hot MILF with massive tits and a perfect ass who knows how to fuck your cock right!"

"Oh God! Yes!" Chad moaned out, her words like magic, making his cock throb with delight.

"Poor girl can't help that her husband gets hard for older women! Yes!" Renee sighed, really driving her ass down into him. "She never stood a chance! UGH! FUCK! A hunk like you would never be able to stay loyal to a girl like that forever. You were destined to trade up. OH! God! Trade up to a real fucking woman! UGH! Babe... OH! Fuck! Lover... look at all the hot older women who were so happy to meet you today! If it wasn't me, it just would have been one of them! Little Jeanie was never gonna give you what you truly needed, was she? You were never gonna be able to deny yourself this..."

"Oh! FUCK!" Chad groaned, his hips a blur as he fucked up into the older woman, his hands digging into her luscious, smooth, sweat-coated titty-flesh. This was fucking heaven! This was the best! MILF Pussy, MILF tits... they were both fucking amazing, and he'd always known it even before experiencing it. At the rate he'd been going, him surrendering to an older woman was not an 'if'... it was a 'when.' And that 'when' was almost immediately. And now that he was experiencing a MILF in the flesh... everything else paled in comparison. It was that good!

"Just say it," Renee breathed out hotly, begging the young man to confront the truth. She kept riding him hard, her pussy wrapped around every inch of his giant meat. "I know you want to. Just do it!"

"UGH God!" Chad groaned, the pleasure almost too much to take. His grip... it was slipping away. He wanted to fight for Jeanie's honor... but this was too damn good.

"Do it!" Renee demanded. "Do it, baby, and this body can be yours forever!"

That's when it finally snapped inside him. That's when the grip of his best self finally gave out, falling into nothingness. The prospect of not only claiming this MILF once, but having full access to this level of sex forever... that alone finally broke him fully.

"Yes! FUCK!" he screamed out, something inside him breaking. "Yes! You're so much better than my wife! Holy shit! You're so much better than Jeanie in every way!" In response to the married man finally giving in completely, his body responded in kind. He released his hold on the older woman's mammoth tits just to reach around her back and pull her down against him, giving him added leverage to really drive up into her as hard as he could, slamming his huge dick into the MILF on top of him.

"AHHH! Fuck! YES! That's it, baby! OH! GOD! Fuck that pussy right!" Renee sighed, her cunt spasming around him as he really went to town on her.

"UGH! GOD! Take that cock you fucking bitch! Take it!" the married man growled, feeling more like the horny 18-year-old who'd fuck any girl with a pulse than the calm, content, religious 22-year man he pretended to be.

"Haha! YES!" Renee called out, loving this shift in attitude. Their naked chests were now pressed together as they went at it, with her ass still bouncing on his big cock as he fucked up into her. Chad's big hands soon slid down to palm the older woman's shapely bare ass, gripping the firm cheeks roughly as she rode him hard.

"My God! This MILF pussy's fucking amazing!" Chad called out, his hands delighting in her juicy ass as they fucked each other. "I should have done this years ago!"

"Don't worry, babe... AH... it was always gonna end this way!" Renee sighed. The forceful nature of his fucking made her massive fleshy boobs jiggle as they rested on his chest. She looked back over her shoulder, watching her bouncing ass, and the way his big hands so greedily palmed her shapely rear end. "You were always gonna end up with a real woman like me, not some boring, stick-figure young thing. Young men like you are meant for more... ugh... so much fucking more! Yes!"

"Yes! FUCK! AH!" Chad groaned out in agreement. Deep down, he knew it was always gonna end with him cheating, despite his best efforts. He knew it, Renee knew it, and even that Dr. White knew it within minutes of meeting him.

"AH! GOD! YES!" Renee moaned, screaming to the heavens in pleasure, even in the midst of this blasphemous fuck. "Baby... ugh... you have no idea how hot you are to women like me! UGH! FUCK! Fuck me like that! YES! To horny older women like me... yes, fuck yes... you are the PERFECT stud! Hot... oh... tall... fuck... and well-built... yes... and hung... yes, YES!I Fuck yes! I love that dick! love it! I fucking love it!" she really began throwing herself back at him, adding more oomph to their already rough, nasty fuck.

"Oh! Renee... you're amazing! The fucking best!" Chad screamed out, overtaken with the moment as he kept fucking like a freight train, not slowing down, his stamina on display. "You're so fucking hot! UGH! The hottest woman I've ever met! Yes! Way hotter than any other girl... oh fuck... way hotter than my wife! Oh my God! I can't believe I'm saying this, but it's not even close! You are the sexiest woman ever! AH!"

Both were coated with sweat at this point, their lust-consumed forms slamming together loudly, the lewd noises of unholy MILF fucking and adultery filling the chapel.

"AH! Keep going, hon! Yes! Just like that!" the older woman seethed in pleasure, begging the young man to keep driving up into her, fucking her senseless. "You're incredible! UGH! I just knew you'd be so fucking good! AH! I didn't care if you were married! Oh yes! That only makes it better! AHH! I wanted you to be mine! FUCK! But it's even better than I dreamed of! Oh God! FUCK! I love it! I fucking love it! AH! Chad! Oh fuck!" At this, her eyes looked down into the handsome young buck's fiery, lust-filled gaze. Staring into each other's soul for a moment, a momentarily bit of insanity consumed both, but it hit Renee first. "Oh my God! Chad! Ah... I fucking love you! Holy shit! I love you so fucking much! I've loved you from the second I saw you!" the gorgeous woman moaned out, looking almost crazed she was so engulfed with pleasure.

And Chad was just as in the heat of the moment as she was. That's how he found himself saying something he couldn't believe.

"Yes! I love you, too! AH! FUCK! I fucking love you too! You're the best woman I've ever met! I love you more than anyone!" he screamed out. Some part of him recognized how insane this sounded, considering they'd only known each other for a few hours, and that she was over double his age, and that the majority of any affection formed between them was due to the vigorous fucking they were taking part in... But it didn't matter. In the moment, this was how he felt. He loved her! A crazy, obsessive, lust-fueled kind of love, but some of the strongest feelings felt that way. In that exact moment, he loved this older slut more than any other woman.

Both caught up in the heat of passion, their lips met again roughly, the two illicit lovers sharing a savage, nasty, tongue-filled kissed driven by the passion generated between them.

"Mmm..." the older woman sighed into his mouth as their lips locked together.

"Uhhh!" Chad groaned into hers, his tongue curled around hers, the two lovers fearsome kiss so deep and passionate it felt as if their two souls were adjoined, brute-forcing the twisted love forming between them into reality, a twisted love forged solely through nasty fucking.

But it was love nonetheless, and it was more profound than anything he'd ever experienced.

As their mouths joined lewdly, their lower halves didn't slow down. Her ass continued rising and bouncing at a furious pace, and the famous athlete was driving up into her at full sprint, fucking her as hard as he could. Her pussy was still squeezing the life out of his massive married prick, but it had yielded completely to his meaty weapon, fully accepting his cock in and out smoothly, glazing it with her steaming sex-juices, his swollen meat coated with the stuff down to and including his big heavy balls.

It felt like the MILF had empowered him to bring out his best, fucking at a pace and stamina that eclipsed damn near anything he'd ever done before. He'd been so close to cumming not so long ago thanks to Renee's nasty blowjob, but she'd stopped him from blowing his load at the very last moment. So even though he had the bullets in the chamber, and would no doubt need little provocation to get back to the finish line if he really wanted to, he found himself holding himself back, wanting to give this older slut his best. He was now fucking her like an animal, his cock near numb with excitement, but he wasn't struggling to hold himself back. That being said, he could feel the pressure building up inside him, and this could only go on so long. And as they fully embraced the passion of the moment, he could feel a tingle deep, coming from the base of his cock that let him know the end was coming soon.

Their lips parted with a loud exhalation on the MILF's part, her lips swollen, a bead of their mixed saliva remaining between their now parted lips before finally snapping, landing on both her chin and his taut neck.

"UGH! GOD!" Renee called out, the once dignified older woman moaning like a cheap fucking whore as the lust was breaking her down, too. "Fuck me! AHH! FUCK THAT FUCKING CUNT! YES!"

"FUCK! AH!" Chad groaned, feeling the heat just like she was. This MILF cunt was better than anything, the greatest pleasure of his life, the ultimate, premium form of nasty fucking. "I love it! UGH! I love this fucking cunt!" the once religious man screamed out, lost in the sins of MILF flesh, the most dangerous kind for a young hunk like him. His hands kept groping her shapely ass as they went at it hard.

"Prove it, baby! Ah YES!" Renee seethed, her system consumed with need. She was gonna cum, and soon. And she wanted to make that moment perfect, just as she imagined it. "If you love that fucking cunt... oh God, YES... if you love it so much, prove it! UGH! GOD! Prove it and cum inside me! AH! YES! Do it, baby! UGH! Do it Chad! I don't care that you're married! I want your cum! I want to feel your cum inside me! OH! Yes! I want to feel every fucking drop! Don't save any for your flat-chested wife! She doesn't deserve it! I do! I fucking do! Give it to me! Give me everything!"

"UGH! FUCK!" Chad groaned, his pace speeding up in response. Some part of him deep down recognized how wrong that would be, how sinful of an act that was, but the alarm bells warning him of this seemed far off... inconsequential. Nothing was stopping him at this point, and his body was so addicted to this pleasure that it was willing to follow this amazing MILF as far and as deep as she wanted to go. All that training and self-improvement... in the end, it meant nothing if it couldn't stop himself from crossing this line with a wicked, tempting MILF. If he was so desperate to be tempted by sinful MILF flesh, if he was willing to go this far with an aggressive, slutty older woman in a fucking church... then there was truly no hope for him to be anything but this. An undisciplined, big-dicked stud who was destined to fuck and fuck and fuck without second thought. So, even as his body kept plowing the slutty MILF just the way she liked, it was this thought that his destiny as a man was in trouble that made him hear that far-off alarm, that maybe he should think twice. That maybe he could somehow escape this dark fate. That he was indeed meant for something more. Somehow, that side of him had reared its head once more at this finish line.

"Oh FUCK! SHIT!" Renee moaned as the married hunk kept hitting all the right spots. She was gonna explode if he kept at it like this, her pussy spasming as it clung to his massive, swollen dick. "You feel that!? UGH! FUCK! You feel that fucking cunt around you, babe?"

"UGH! GOD! Yes! It's so fucking good!" he called out, this fact undeniable even as part of him tried to talk himself out of following through and cumming in this older woman's amazing cunt.

"It wants to cum so bad! UGH! And it wants to make you cum too! Doesn't it want make you want to cum inside that nasty fucking CUNT!" she demanded, squeezing her pussy around him extra hard.

"OH! GOD! Yeah..." he groaned despite himself. He saw the danger. He could see that this final surrender would truly be the point of no return, blasting off into a new world filled with sinful sex, silky MILF skin, massive MILF tits, shapely MILF butts, perfect MILF cunts... God, just imagine a lifetime of this? A lifetime of no conflict, no turmoil, no questioning your needs and desires... no more hollow church sermons, empty guidance, fake smiles and following the rules. No more denying himself. Instead... a lifetime of THIS! A lifetime of insane pleasures, the shit that felt so fucking satisfying, that scratched the itch deep in his soul that needed to be scratched. What a life it would be...

So, what was the problem again?

Chad couldn't remember. Some part of him tried to communicate why he shouldn't want this, but he couldn't hear it. Not anymore. That part of him sunk beneath the surface in his mind, possibly for good. And with that out of the way, he couldn't deny it anymore.

"God, YES! I want to cum inside you so bad!" Chad screamed out, really pumping his hips as he drove up into her. Her ass a blur as she rode him like crazy, he gave up trying to keep hold it off, instead wrapping his strong arms around her torso, holding on for the ride as he descended to new depths of sin. "I want to cum in your perfect fucking cunt, Renee! OH! God, I need it! I've needed this for so long!" He kept fucking up into her, his balls colliding with her ass every time.

"Oh fuck! YES!" Renee seethed, her body shaking with need. "I could just tell from the start, babe! AH! GOD! Fuck, fuck, FUCK! I just knew me and you were destined to breed from the second I laid eyes on you! Ah! GOD! The perfect fucking stud! Yes! I've wanted your cum for years. I've wanted to feel it inside me! OH! Yes! YES! I've wanted to have your babies! UGH! GOD! Let's do it honey! Let's make some fucking beautiful babies! AH! GOD! Right here, right now! Yes! YES!"

What!? Breeding? Making babies! In all the insanity of the moment, this was something he'd never contemplated. But as soon as she said it, it lit a fire inside him that couldn't be contained. He began fucking up into her as hard as he could, his cock tingling, ready to blow, her words alone enough to take him to the edge.

"Oh my God! Yes! YES! Holy fuck! That's amazing!" Chad groaned, overwhelmed by how filthy this MILF truly was. Fuck... what had he been doing sticking with chicks his own age for so long? Older women were so much better! And nastier! He could do this shit forever...

"UGH! GOD! YES! Let's do it! I want it so bad!" Renee sighed, her ass bouncing as she rode the young married man, her pussy swallowing up every inch of his massive dick. "Pump me full of cum, Chad! Yes! Give that cunt every drop of your cum and give me another baby! OH! YES! Pump a gallon of that stud cum into my nasty MILF cunt! Fill me up! AH! Yes! Fuck! FUCK!"

"Oh my God! Oh my GOD!" Chad moaned, his cock shaking, his nuts boiling. He couldn't believe it. He was about to do it! He was about to pump this smoking hot MILF full of cum! Holy shit! And here at the precipice of his new fate, his cock felt poised to cum like a volcano. His hips were still driving up into her at a rapid pace, and she was matching him in what had become a furious mating rhythm. Hot MILF, and young stud. Huge penis, and tight, fertile cunt.

It was perfection.

"I think I'm gonna cum, baby! Holy shit!" Renee sighed, her body dripping with sweat from exertion. This was running a marathon at a sprint, but the pure excitement of the moment combined with sexual adrenaline was preventing her from slowing down. She wanted this more than anything. She wanted to make this fantasy a reality. She wanted this perfect hunky married athlete to cum deep inside her. She wanted to make a baby with him right then.

And she wanted to cum as he did it.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK! Renee! Goddamn... holy fuck!" Chad sighed, his balls boiling, cock shaking, almost ready to blow. His masculine voice was shaky, worn down by the sexy MILF on top of him. His body was lit up, nerve endings frayed, feeling a tingling sensation not just on his overworked cock but all throughout his body. This was pleasure at another level. He just needed one more push, one last moment of overwhelming pleasure.

Renee sensed this, and grabbed the moment while she had it in her clutches.

1...1112131415...17