Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 03 Pt. 04

Story Info
Chad's misadventures with MILF's are exposed to the world.
31k words
4.78
16.9k
20

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 02/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,889 Followers

(This story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent. For fans of my stories, they know what kinds of things to expect. This story deals with similar themes as the stories by wannabeboytoy, seducedHylas, and Dark Betrayal, namely cheating, betrayal, and heartbreak. If stuff like that isn't your cup of tea, then you probably shouldn't bother reading it. I do not condone any of these actions in real life. This is just a story. Enjoy.)

(PS: Part 4 is another one that has a sharp edge to it, much like Part 1. So again, if you don't enjoy characters being subjected to mean, completely undeserved humiliation, you are once again warned.)

**************

The aftermath of the illicit affair Chad Bethel took part in went about as smoothly as possible, but that didn't mean it was easy.

In the immediate hours of Chad cheating on his wife, specifically driving the hell away from that church and Renee and all of it, he didn't go straight home. Jeanie was working till late, so it wasn't for fear of her. It was more that he didn't want to bring even the slightest bit of evidence of his cheating into his house. Luckily, the team's practice facility was between the church and the house, so he stopped there to clean up, shower, and change. He had some spare clothing there he could change into, thank goodness, and he left the clothes he was wearing that reeked of sweat and fucking behind. He saw a few faces there that were surprised to see the young quarterback there on a day off, but he had a good enough rep with some of the cleaning crew there that he was able to give them a bag of laundry to wash and it would all be cleaned up by the next day when he was scheduled to be there.

Even though he was cleaned up, he didn't feel clean enough. The stain of cheating and betrayal marked his soul, and he knew those were never going away. Despite everything that got said in the heat of the moment, with a clearer head, he regretted every single one of them. He had faith in the church's teachings, and all the good they did for him. He loved his wife more than anything, and he regretted betraying Jeanie's love and trust.

And Renee... he didn't want to think about her, but he couldn't stop it. She had been his partner in the sinful dance they shared, so like it or not, she held a major role in his life's story now. It was as if she were something born from his worst desires, the sins of the flesh in female form. She'd tempted him into the biggest mistake of his life, the hot-bodied MILF pushing all the right buttons in him,

He did his best to rid himself of any connections to her, but he was limited in his options, as this mostly meant he deleted the contact info he had of her in his phone. But it was moot, as she texted him a few hours later with a message that said:

"See you soon, lover..." followed by a photo of her in a cleavagey top.

He deleted it five minutes after receiving it.

When Jeanie got home that night, she didn't sense anything amiss with him, at least any more than usual, and it was here he benefited from by his recent moodiness, as she didn't dig too deep even if he was slightly in his own head. She asked him how the event went, ever the good wife, and he demurred, telling her all about the more clandestine parts of it, leaving out anything regarding Renee, of course, even their innocent interactions. It was best if she didn't even know Renee Fields existed.

Unfortunately, Renee Fields very much existed to Chad.

He threw himself into practice, into anything that could distract him from what happened, but she was always at the edges of his mind. Memories of that incredible... no, it wasn't incredible... of that sinful, very wrong encounter stuck with him. Memories of her gorgeous face, of that body, even her filthy mouth... it stuck with the young married man.

As the week went on, it wore at him more and more. That weight that he'd carried on his shoulders before that fateful encounter slowly returned day by day, hour by hour. Regret, guilt, anger, not just for the things he did, but the things he said, and the things he thought. Betrayals at every level. He carried this all with him, going over it all in his mind over and over again. His home life, his work life... it was all clouded with this weight he kept on his shoulders.

He tried to rededicate himself to his marriage. They even got intimate later in the week for the first time since his encounter with Renee... and it was good. Obviously, it was not the mind-melting, lust-crazed encounter he shared with that MILF, uh... older woman..., nor did it require peak physical stamina and ferocity. No, it was quiet, intimate, nice. A gentle reminder of the good things in his marriage, the love and intimacy they shared. The complete trust and bond they had.

But she was not naïve, and she did sense the weight on his shoulders. She inquired about it, asking if there was anything he needed to talk about. Getting his kicks jerking off to MILFs is one thing... that could be something she forgave him for. But going out and actually fucking one, an older woman... that was an unforgiveable sin. She couldn't look past that. He couldn't give up this life, this love... so he said nothing, lying to his wife, saying he was fine. She poked and prodded a bit for the next few days, but he gave nothing. She even checked his phone and computer, making sure he wasn't relapsing into that filthy porn again.

Luckily, going through with it and actually fucking one somewhat cured him of that predilection. That porn... it was great, so sinful and potent that almost eclipsed regular sex. That's not to say jacking it to those porn star MILFs was superior to sex with his wife... he was just talking about run-of-the-mill sex, wherever you may find it. But actual sex with an older woman... maybe Renee was at another level compared to her peers, but MILF sex was so much more potent and mind-melting than what he saw on the screen that it almost seemed dull in comparison.

Anyways, the sex with his wife was quite good. But as a man who'd gotten used to good, high-level orgasms even before his encounter with Renee, this love-making session with his wife was little more than blowing off some steam. Not a permanent solution. Not nearly enough to compete with even the porn, and not the absolute soul-draining that Renee inflicted upon him. His body had certain hungers, and it was adding to the pressure building up within him. It was keeping his blood pumping, but he wasn't about to look up those websites again, and he was fearful of just taking care of it with his own hand, afraid of granting a path for Renee to re-enter the forefront of his mind.

This weight of his guilt, and the heaviness of his need... it was as if he had turned to the state he was in before Renee. She'd said something along the lines of him being leashed, and it felt kinda like that. For a fleeting moment in the midst of the encounter with Renee, he'd felt completely unleashed. Uncaged, cut loose... he felt free. No weight on his shoulders. No guilt. Just pure, exciting freedom. Unrestrained joy. But as soon as it was over, he'd re-entered the gilded cage he lived in, but only now could he see the bars keeping him at bay.

It felt the same once he was back on the football field for his second pro game. Much like his own restraints, the team kept him similarly bound up. This was a guy who was at his most exciting and popular on the field when he was running wild, trusting his own instincts, running and gunning and making shit happen. He was never a classic pro player. Not a traditional pocket passer. Every instinct in his body was telling him to run around and make things happen, but his old-fashioned coaches wanted him to fit the classic mold. They wanted him to do the thing most good quarterbacks did, even when it wasn't working. Even when he was getting sacked. Even when he was getting tackled. Even when the passes weren't connecting. Even when it all was failing, they wanted him to play it out. He was boxed in here as well just as he was off the field. He was getting tired of it. He was tired of being so bound up. So restrained. He needed to cut loose.

He needed to be free.

Finally, in the fourth quarter, with the team somehow only three points down but sputtering in nearly every manner possible, the trust was put upon him. Backed up at his own 25, the first play... he was sacked. Second down... he had no angle to make the throw, the football sailing over the player's head. Third down, a completed pass that somehow lost yardage. In the stadium, he could hear the boos picking up. On the sideline, he could see his coaches screaming at him. He could feel the lack of faith from his teammates. It was as if his story was being written, and he had no control of it. All these outside forces were dictating his fate, and he wasn't being given a choice. The play was communicated to him from the sideline. Another lame pass. Fuck! It wouldn't work, he knew that. And who would get blamed. Him. Who would get the boos? Him. Who would lose the respect of his teammates? Him.

Fuck this.

Chad was supposed to step back and make a pass. But instead, he audibled. He tucked the ball, and took off, running forty yards down the field before anyone could catch up with him. The crowd was screaming. The energy of the team immediately picked up. Chad was keyed up. But the coaches... they were pissed. Screaming about this choice even though it worked. Calling a timeout, they did just that, telling him in very clear terms the play they wanted called and that he best as hell do it. But with his teammates behind him, they gave him the go-ahead to make another audible. He did just that, running and spinning and improvising until a receiver was open, throwing a pitch perfect pass down the field to the receiver. The coaches almost had a coronary, to the point of very clearly cursing in full view of the camera upon seeing this, but the fans were losing their minds. The teammates were in the groove. They could feel the momentum shifting. Stepping back on the next play, he almost immediately ran straight down the middle, blowing through busted coverage and not stopping till he hit the endzone.

They won.

His teammates mobbed him after the fact. The fans loved it. He loved it. For a moment, he felt a touch of the same feeling he did with Renee, that unrestrained freedom. He felt alive. Not even his angry coaches could get him down. It felt like it did in college when he won. Pure, unencumbered excitement. Total, high-energy joy. Nothing could stop that. After the game, he hugged his wife, and kissed her, and she was so excited for his success. He hoped this night would end like those many victories in college did, with a little bedroom fun to cap off the evening.

They did indeed have sex that night. And it was... nice. He hoped that maybe things would get a little wilder in order to match the excitement he was feeling. But... it was the same old things. It was good, of course. Loving and intimate. But it wasn't thrilling. It wasn't excitement. Instead of the partying, and the drinking, and the full-bodied fucking he experienced when he was in college, he had come home to a quiet house, with his religious wife... and had nice, loving, gentle marital sex.

This was his future. This was his life. This was his cage.

And the freedom he temporarily got through the team was shortly lived. The coaches were screaming at him the next day, disavowing the stuff he'd done that won them the game, saying that such tricks were good for the short-term but wouldn't work out in the long run. At least it felt like he'd shown his teammates his potential, and he'd earned some respect for going against the coach's lame play calling. But it only added to the feeling of being boxed in by the forces of the world, and it only further made him experience the urge to break free.

This was only further compounded by an event that happened later that day. He had to visit the team offices to meet with one of the marketing execs, and when he was on his way to it, he saw the team owner leading a group of very well-dressed individuals around the building, hobnobbing about something. But what made Chad stop in his tracks was that one of the people in that group was Renee. Shaking his head, as if he was seeing things, he realized she was all real, and she'd noticed him at the same moment.

"Oh! Chad! So wonderful to see you!" she called out, holding out her hand. Not knowing what else to do, he took her hand and shook it, feeling an immediate connection between them as they clasped hands. She was dressed fantastically, wearing a pair of expensive looking high heels, a dark grey skirt that went down to her knees, and a silky pearl button-up top that left a pair of buttons undone at the top. Conspicuous by its absence was the silver cross she'd worn around her neck before, as if she'd actually gone through with it and forsaken her beliefs in favor of the freedom she'd discovered with Chad. Nonetheless, she looked great. But for her, it would be difficult not to. She was dressed to come across more professional, but all Chad could think about was how unleashed he'd seen her during their illicit encounter. Not knowing what to say or do as he was so lost in the moment; he unintentionally kept his hand clasped with hers. She rubbed her fingers on his palm.

"Oh... you two know each other?" the team owner, Charles, asked. Taking the lead, Renee released her hold of his hand and responded.

"Yes! We met a charity event last week," Renee, her somewhat posh, professional tone not matching Chad's memories of her. "And we got to know each other very, VERY well! Your team has a real star here!"

"Oh, we know that!" Charles responded with a fatherly nod at the young quarterback. Chad was frozen, unable to look away at the older woman who haunted his thoughts, but he found enough control to smile and nod back at the team owner. But as his eyes returned to the older woman, and she smiled knowingly at him, he found his eyes drifting downwards. God, her tits were even bigger than he remembered! Stretching that silky, button-up top, barely contained... fuck, what he wouldn't give to see those buttons just blow apart just so he'd be able to see those massive MILF melons again.

"Yes, I was extremely impressed with him," Renee added, grinning at the young hunk. "I was hoping to see him again." He smiled nervously at her and nodded.

"Well, that's good, that's good," Charles replied as the two former lovers made eyes at each other. "Well, we must be going," the rich owner continued, moving to lead the group along on whatever they were doing before.

"Of course," Chad said, stepping back. But before the group left, Renee addressed him one more time.

"So nice to see you again, love," she remarked, eyes flashing with mischief.

"Yeah... you too," he croaked out, nodding at her and smiling politely. He watched the group get led away, but mostly watched Renee's shapely ass bouncing side-to-side as she walked away, glancing back at him with a knowing look.

Once she was gone, Chad could breathe again. He'd spent the entire previous week haunted by the memories of her, and seeing her again... fuck! She looked even hotter than he remembered! But it really put into clarity just how tough his situation was. Not only was the football side of things going poorly today, but the sexual needs that he'd been trying to deny only felt more potent, just due to seeing her again. To put it plainly, Chad was horny as hell, and no amount of lovemaking with his wife would ever compare with what Renee could give him.

When he left his meeting, he ran into Charles again, and he asked him who that group was.

"Oh, one of the groups that had a small ownership stake with the team is looking to sell, and that was a group looking to possibly buy," Charles replied. Chad was taken aback. Wait... Renee could be buying a stake in the team? Obviously, Charles was the primary owner, but Renee could be staking out a presence with the team. Fuck! His football career wasn't always going smoothly, but at least it was a refuge from the Renee stuff. But if she owned part of the team... then she'd always be there. Shit...

It was at this point that he decided to look Renee Fields up online, wondering exactly what her deal was and how she could be involved in a group possibly looking to buy a stake in the team. She'd said and done a few things that made him suspect she had money, but nonetheless, he was shocked by what he found. Renee was the granddaughter of a billionaire oil tycoon, and she was worth hundreds of millions of dollars as she ran the business he left behind for his family. And she was seemingly a subject for tabloid fodder, her travails and romantic misadventures the subject of much discussion, although this was so out of the young athlete's purview that it wasn't a surprise he'd never heard of her. But what seemingly made her notable was that she was shockingly gorgeous, she was single, and she was unbelievably rich. He didn't know her wealth was at this level. Houses around the world, owns a yacht, lives in a super-mansion. Fuck... why did this make her even hotter? He remembered her offering to run his life and take care of everything, and seeing this only made the thought of her being his sugar mama an even more distinct reality. He wasn't poor either, with his rookie contract and signing bonus and sponsorship deals, but her wealth was at another level. Not only was she a smoke-show MILF, she was rich as well. Fuck, that made her even more appealing. But it made her more dangerous, too... she might be making a play for the team. And if so, there may be no escaping her.

The walls felt like they were closing in. He felt more bound up, more caged, more restrained, and he was getting more desperate to break out. To be free again. He hated that his mistake was zeroing in on him like this. He hated that the longer he got away from his encounter with Renee, the more his initial feelings about it softened. He kept looking back at that illicit rendezvous with increasing fondness, treating it as not being nearly as bad as he was making it out to be. And with him looking back at that event as the epitome of the feeling of freedom he was chasing, he hated that that thought made him begin to resent his wife ever-so-slightly. She almost began seeming like an obstacle, one of the jailers caging him in, stopping him from having the type of fun he needed.

The rest of his week only ramped up the pressure. At home, he was doing his best to reject his hunger for older women, his desire for Renee growing despite knowing how dangerous she was. She sent him another text that day they'd run into each other, her wearing that same professional outfit, only this time, all the buttons on her top were undone, revealing the entire expanse of her smooth, deep, perfect cleavage. And along with this photo, she said simply:

"So good to see you! Still thinking of you..."

But unlike all the other texts she'd sent to him over the past week which he deleted almost immediately upon seeing them, he kept this one. And the ones she continued to send the rest of the week. No nudes, unfortunately, but fuck, she still looked good.

He and his wife made love a couple of times, but it was increasingly an empty exercise as it did nothing to slake his hunger. He put on the act, he pretended things were the same as ever, and if Jeanie caught on, she didn't say anything. She sensed something a little off with him over the week, but her concern didn't help matters. He wasn't about to confess his sins. He couldn't say anything about what he was dealing with. Doing so would blow up his life as he knew it. No... he had to resolve these issues on his own. Jeanie had done so much to get him to this point where he was so thoughtful and self-actualized... it was up to him to figure this out. He had to step up.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,889 Followers
123456...9