Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 03 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a farm boy from Iowa, this life of luxury was like a dream. It didn't feel real. No responsibilities. Nothing asked of him. Surrounded by wealth and anything he could ever ask for. Renee handled everything. His schedule. His finances. His meals. Everything. Almost immediately, she wanted to get her hands on his bank accounts, and as soon as possible, she achieved just that. Renee was not a woman with the type of skills or work ethic that would help most companies, but she was undeniably good with money. She made sure to sink her claws into him right away, digging into his finances, rearranging things to her liking, using her full access to both his signing bonus and his endorsements to really multiply his fortune. Of course, he didn't realize she was taking a fair amount of it for herself, far more than that silly recovery program took from him. She paid a lot of money to land this hunk... he needed to pay her back.

Chad would never know he'd be paying Renee for his own downfall at her hands.

Additionally, there was other reasons Renee wanted to sink her claws into his finances. One... she liked money, the more the better. You don't get to her level of wealth without being greedy like that. Also, she assumed the reins over his bank accounts for a more important reason: control. If he ever once had any wild ideas about leaving her, the stranglehold she had on his finances would dissuade him of such a notion. He was hers, and he would be hers for good, even if he didn't want it anymore.

But it would probably never reach that point.

Chad was so lost in lust for the gorgeous MILF that even if he did know that his money was really her money... it was doubtful he would care. She was giving him everything he ever wanted... who cares if she took every dime for herself? She'd earned it. Fuck, had she ever. He didn't care. She could spend his money. She could boss him around. She could run his life. She could do whatever she wanted. It didn't change how obsessed he was with her. Frankly, it only added to her appeal.

As an example, on his off week, he had hopes of relaxing and soothing his sore body, using his break in order to rest up. Renee had other plans. Instead of a quiet week, she busted out her massive, luxury yacht, taking the boat off the coast for a few days of warm sun and filthy sex. Instead of relaxing around the house, he found himself on a giant yacht on the ocean, getting ridden by a horny MILF out in the open until he could barely walk. It was only then that he was granted a bit of peace, crawling into the shade, passing out into an exhausted rest so deep he didn't move. But he was unconscious with a big, satisfied smile on his face.

He'd finally gotten the life he always wanted. And if the cost was having to fuck a sexy MILF until he could no longer stay conscious, it was one he'd always pay. Sure, it had cost him a lot, but it had gained him so much more. This was the young athlete's fate. Not to do good in the world. Not to spread the word of the lord. Not to live a life of loving kindness and affection for Jeanie. No... this guy was destined for this, to a life of hedonism, to a life spent pleasuring a rich horny MILF twice his age, giving an older woman all the benefits of his sexual dynamism, his sculpted athletic body and his huge dick. He could be living everyone else's dream, but he was living his own.

And it was bliss.

With a little more energy than the young athlete, Renee was soon up on her feet, pulling on her thong to keep all his cum inside her, sauntering around the deck of the boat like this, topless, her tits just jiggling around for all to see. They'd seen a paparazzi boat earlier... let them look, Renee thought. Let them see how the better side lives. Besides... they'd seen so much of her anyway. And the staff of the boat was certainly familiar with her many misadventures, so this was nothing new.

Renee would have loved to just sit alongside her man, or lay out on the deck getting some sun, but she had some business to attend to first. Marching to the back of the boat where she could be alone, she grabbed her phone to make a call. Leaning against the railing, she brought the phone to her ear.

***********

Dr. White and one of her interns Maxine were sitting across a table from General Marvin Irons. She'd waited months to have this meeting, and he was finally available to make it happen.

She'd been trying to gain access to the Military for some time, and this seemed to be their best way in. The distinguished, impressive older black gentleman was highly regarded around the world, and he was their target. He'd be the man who'd grant Dr. White the access she so badly wanted. And so far, it was going very well. She'd brought Maxine along with her deliberately, as her take no nonsense demeanor, large breasts, and full sleeve of tattoos had the military man sweating. He kept stealing glances at the young woman, not only her at her big breasts, but her adorned arm, the one weakness they'd heard he had. They'd done a lot of work to confirm his tastes, and that effort had clearly paid off. Maxine had her doubts about this assignment, but she found herself impressed by the handsome older man, softening her anti-military views as she imagined getting railed by the magnificent married man.

"General... I think we've made some really great strides here," Dr. White said, keeping things on point. "I would really love to walk away from this with something concrete." Marvin smiled.

"I was impressed by you before, and I'm even more impressed by you now. Both of you!" he made sure to add, glancing at the younger woman again. Maxine smirked confidently. "I anticipated this going well, and I've already made some calls. I think we can work something out."

"That's great!" Dr. White replied, grinning excitedly. It was at this point that the doctor's phone began to ring. You might think she'd be mad at getting interrupted, but in fact, she was excited. This was perfect! The ideal excuse. "I'm sorry, Marvin, this is actually a really important call. I have to take this!" He nodded in understanding as she moved to step out of the room. Before she left, she put her hands on Maxine's shoulders. "You're in good hands with Maxine. She knows what to do. I'm sure you two can hammer out the details!" She nodded at them both, noting that Marvin looked a little nervous at the prospect of being alone with the tattooed young babe, picking up the call as she stepped outside.

"Renee!" Dr. White said, smiling. "How's the quarterback doing?

"Hmm, think he's gonna be passed out for a bit. Wore him out," Renee boasted proudly. She'd kept the doctor apprised of everything that happened since their plan reached its grand finale and Chad ended up at her doorstep. Dr. White had been impressed at the way Renee had soothed his doubts once he caught on to the details of Dr. White's and her scheme. The older slut's bit of improvisation to convert the structure and faith he gave to the Church into completely giving himself over to Renee's whims and devoting himself to pleasuring her hot body... a truly inspired maneuver! Far above what she expected from someone like Renee. Dr. White certainly took note of what she'd done, filing it away for possible use later.

Renee eyed up her passed-out young lover, her lips curling up into a satisfied grin.

"It's funny," she continued. "He can survive all these football games on his feet, but put him against me and he can barely endure."

"Hope you don't break him. Everyone's saying he's gonna take the Niners all the way," Dr. White replied.

"Seems that way," Renee stated proudly. "And when he's on the field lifting the trophy, it'll be me next to him, not that little cunt he married. Everyone will know what he's getting every night, and the only reason he reached such highs is because of me." She'd been thinking about this future triumphant moment a lot lately.

"Can't wait to see it!" Dr. White replied.

"We're out on the ocean, on my yacht," Renee boasted. "Can you hear the waves?"

"Not quite, but I'll take your word for it," Dr. White stated. "Hope you're having fun!"

"Mmm, the water's nice, the temp's warm, the sun is out. I've got a passed-out stud with me. I can't complain," Renee replied wistfully before adding. "And plus, I won't have many more opportunities to bust out my tiniest bikinis before I start showing," she said, rubbing her belly. It was too soon for any baby bump to appear, but it wouldn't be long now. She'd done the math, and she'd have a nice, big pregnant belly by the time of the championship game. So, if Chad led the Niners to victory, she'd be standing next to him on a national stage, the young hunk's baby growing in her belly for all to see. This thought excited her greatly. It'll be her face the world's looking at. It'll be her cleavage that everyone will be staring at. It'll be her pregnant belly everyone will see, and they will all know what her and the stud athlete do together in their free time. She had faith in Chad's talents to win the big game, and because she wanted this moment more than anything, she knew he'd do whatever he could to make her dream moment a reality. Renee couldn't wait! She'd already picked out her outfit for the big day, one that would highlight her massive tits and her baby bump. The world will be watching... she had to look her best.

"And congratulations, again," Dr. White said. "Let me know when the baby comes, I'll send you a gift. And let me know the name, I'll have to add it to my list." Dr. White kept a running list of all the children born by the couples she'd brought together. Children who would not exist without Dr. White's assistance. "Still too early to know if it's a boy or a girl, right?"

"Yeah, still don't know," Renee replied. "But with my luck, it'll be another daughter. Fields women always end up having girls, and I haven't had much luck with the first two," she said, referring to her two trash-bag, fully-grown daughters.

"Well, you're new one is coming from better stock, so I imagine she'll be amazing!" Dr. White replied warmly.

"Hmm... I did always want a son, though. A big, strong, handsome young man, fully obedient to his mother. Sounds like a dream," Renee remarked. "Fingers crossed I'll get lucky this time." Dr. White could go into all the reasons how her desire for a son and her desire for a young hunk like Chad were totally intertwined, but she didn't have time for it, nor did she think Renee would want to hear it. Instead, she changed the subject.

"When's the wedding?" Dr. White asked.

"Haven't decided yet," Renee replied. "Although it's rundown, part of me kinda wants to get married at the church where we first hooked up. Fuck... it would be so fucking hot to get married in the exact spot where we fucked each other's brains out for the first time!"

"Fuck... you're right... just make sure to invite me!" Dr. White replied excitedly. A long silence fell between them, allowing Dr. White to hear the waves behind Renee. Leaning up against a wall, her waiting car in sight, she continued. "If you're calling about the money, I can confirm it went through and we should be all set."

"Good, very good," Renee replied. "Worth every dime." There was a bit of a pause in the call, and the doctor wondered what she was really calling about. "Although..." she began, and the doctor rolled her eyes. Here it comes. "I confess... I still don't see why I had to share him with someone else. I've never understood that. I mean, I paid A LOT of money for him... I'm still not happy I had to let some other bitch get at him."

Dr. White had listened to her make this same complaint all throughout this process, even after she got Chad for herself.

"Renee, I've explained this, it was necessary," Dr. White began. "He needed to do it again... get that one nagging missed opportunity out of his head for good, or else he'd always be longing for it. Plus, it made him accept his tastes, and once he did I knew he'd go back to you for good. That was always the plan. She understood her part as well. It's fine."

"I'd really like to meet her," Renee began, her tone acidic. "I'm loathe to bring her up to Chad... I don't want him even thinking about her. But I really think you should tell me."

"It's not happening, Renee," Dr. White replied firmly. "For what I do, it's not good practice to be sharing confidential information about clients. As an FYI, we do research about all of our clients before we get into business with them, Renee, to make sure we're well aware of all their dirty laundry... would you like it if that information were to get out?" Dr. White asked this in a very clear, warning tone, the threat in her voice clear. A long silence fell between them, before she finally heard the older woman laughing to herself.

"Damn... you really are a merciless little cunt, aren't you?" Renee said, her tone clearly impressed. "That's good... the world needs more full-on cunts like us."

"It's amazing what you can get away with when you stop playing obeying the rules of morality," Dr. White opined.

"Indeed," Renee agreed, before taking a long pause. "Very well, I won't push you for the bitch's name. It's a shame, though... I very much would have liked to claw her eyes out." Dr. White said nothing, rolling her eyes again. She wanted to cool the situation by saying that Renee would very much like the woman she was seeking out, a peer who both saw Chad as the juicy target for MILFs he was. But in truth, she wouldn't. Rich, spoiled, greedy Renee had nothing in common with the intellectual professor. Frankly, Dr. White and Professor Albright had far more in common, hence the doctor being loathe to give up her name to the older bitch. And it was also why she was eager to be done with Renee for good, as Renee was always a bit too eager to fuck up Dr. White's carefully laid plans. But Renee had other ideas.

"Well, it seems like this is the end of our working relationship, Jen," Renee began. "But I do hope to stay in touch. Us evil cunts have to stick together, right? Perhaps you should join us on the yacht sometime. Bring out a boytoy for a double date?" Dr. White had no intention of doing such a thing, but she was not so foolish as to nuke a relationship with someone as rich, powerful, and influential as Renee due to a petty personal dislike.

"Sure, we should do that sometime," Dr. White began, thinking over how it would play out. Chad would probably be somewhat taken aback to see the doctor in a social setting. She'd greet him warmly, with a hug and a proud grin, telling him how happy she was that he'd finally accepted his desires, and that she always knew it'd end this way for him. But Renee didn't know that Chad had looked at the doctor with lust in his eyes during their only meeting, and his eyes would probably bug out when he saw Dr. White wearing a tiny thong bikini for this yacht day, welcoming his eyes onto her delicious form. But Renee would certainly not approve of this, as she was one who clearly didn't like sharing her toys. Knowing this, the doctor thought it best to dissuade Renee from pursuing such a get-together. And she knew just how to do it.

"He knows we're acquaintances, so it wouldn't spoil the narrative we set up." Dr. White said, talking in a speedy, intellectual fashion. "I could play it like I'm happy to see him, and that I'm so happy he finally accepted his true desires for older women. And then perhaps I could talk to him for a bit, see where his heads at, add it to my reports. It could be some very useful information." But Renee seemed less interested in this aspect of things, her eyes glazing over, not really caring about if it fit the 'narrative,' or if the doctor had a chance to do more research using her man. Frankly, that shit didn't really matter anymore, as Chad was completely under her thrall, and he wasn't about to ruin a good thing by asking too many questions. But listening to the doctor analyze the situation in such an intellectual manner made her less excited for their prospective double date.

"Yeah... maybe..." Renee responded, her tone clearly indicating her decreased excitement. Dr. White grinned to herself.

Perfect.

Their business concluded, the call ended moments later. On the other end of the line, Renee sauntered towards the front of the boat. As she approached, she saw Chad had gotten himself together enough to pull on some trunks and lay out on one of the deck chairs. His dazed eyes were glued to Renee's bare, jiggling breasts, watching them bounce as she got closer. He could never get enough. He only looked away when she spun around, her back facing him, giving him the sight of her juicy, thong-clad ass to stare at.

Laying down next to him, equally interested in getting some sun, the MILF lied back and relaxed, stealing a glanced at the shirtless, muscular athlete next to her, admiring the sight, a warmth filling her that this fantasy had become a reality. This was real, and it was perfect. No distractions, just her and her dream hunk together, not just today but for every day going forward. No more games. No more silly plots and schemes. He was hers now, and she would never let him go.

Grabbing Chad by the muscular arm, she pulled him towards her, pulling him into a wicked lip-lock. So pleased with herself and happy that she, a woman who'd had such a blessed existence, was granted yet another gift that everyone else would kill for, she was suddenly less interested in relaxing. She pulled herself on top of Chad, ready for another round right there, out in the open for the world to see. Sitting on his lap, she could feel the heft of his iron-hard weapon ready to go again.

Ah... the benefits of younger men.

It almost didn't seem fair. A woman who'd had such an easy life, born into wealth, barely worked a day in her life in any real way, granted access to empire not through skill but through circumstance. A woman who was uncommonly attractive not for just a woman her age but for a woman period, gorgeous, an incredible body, who could fuck like a demoness. This was the woman who'd get to spend the rest of her life getting deep-dicked by a hunky younger athlete that damn near any woman would give anything to be with. Instead, the lucky got luckier, and the wicked older slut would be the sole beneficiary of all the young stud's talents for the rest of his life.

And for someone like Renee, that only made it better.

As the MILF and the famous quarterback started fucking on a massive yacht just off the coast, the woman who facilitated it was checking her phone after completing her call. Planning to go to her office to wrap up the Renee Fields/Chad Bethel case officially, she winced when she saw some messages from the hospital. Making up her mind, knowing it could be done fast, she approached her car. Her driver Gerald got out quickly, opening the door from her and grabbing her things.

"I need to go to St. Lilith's first before we hit the office. Should be fast," Dr. White said. He nodded, stashing her stuff in the trunk before beginning the drive back.

*************

Dr. White didn't plan to be at the hospital long. She just had to do some paperwork, meet with a few people really quick, and be done. It wasn't gonna take long. And she was just wrapping up things and handing some paperwork over at the desk when Dr. Rosen appeared. Dr. White was slightly annoyed at this, knowing that whatever she was about to tell her would only keep her here longer.

"Dr. White," Dr. Rosen began. "We have a situation." But when Dr. White found out what it was, she wasn't annoyed at the delay. She was excited.

At the main entrance to the Psych department, where the public could enter, there was a frazzled blonde woman sitting in chairs, clearly waiting for someone. And when Dr. White appeared from across the room, the frazzled woman looked up, her eyes going wide, clearly seeing who she wanted to see.

1...456789