All Comments on 'Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 03 Pt. 04'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One6 months ago

Honestly I would like to see what man Dr White decides to pick out for herself to be her boy toy for the rest of her life.

kid9kid96 months ago

wow this was a hell of a great read

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great finale! I only wish Jeanie’s time at St. Lilith’s was told in real time rather than as a summary

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good as always. More Jake & Gerald would be nice.

Straight_and_curiousStraight_and_curious6 months ago

Might want to make a slight edit, at the end Chad has turned into Matt. Otherwise a story that better the farther it went along.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantastic 5*, but not your very best work imho. I like all of the world building, which ties some of your other stories together, really fleshes out how much influence Dr White now has and how this is only growing as she extends her spiders web.

I am not a fan with what she does now with the ex partners though. This turns her and her underlings from sociopaths into psychopaths imo, which is not a turn on at all for me and made it uncomfortable for me to read at times. I almost skipped ahead, only really reading so I didn't miss any important buildup parts/Easter eggs.

Imo, you could have had Dr White create a similar organisation, dedicated to breaking up happy loving relationships (for a fee) by inserting sluts into them (and possibly the occasional stud), without this outcome for the wronged other half's being imprisoned for life and completely mentally destroyed. She could still have treated them as a normal Dr would and in turn studied them without resorting to this imo.

I preferred the two previous chapters (which did have a similar theme that also made me uncomfortable, but nothing approaching what Dr White now does), especially ch.2. I think I preferred chapter 2 because it had a really good part 4, which was a whole other story in an of itself, teased in the earlier parts of that chapter.

On this point, the aftermath/epilogues of your seductions are quite often my favorite parts of your stories. Learning about all of the sexual adventures that the affair couple now get up to is a big turn on for me. I like it when you include really detailed mini stories, showing how corrupted and hedonistic the formerly good husband/boyfriend's life has now become.

We had no resolution on the Gimp. I wonder whether we will ever find out who it is in a future chapter? We didn't have an update about Krystal/Eddie/Annie from Ch.1 too, so hopefully this is addressed in a future chapter.

I also wonder whether Dr White is going to be an important player in the upcoming War of the Monarchs? Having such a powerful organisation in the same universe makes this very likely imo. Whose side will she be on though? Same question for the other parties which will likely be involved in this war?

Wrt mini characters stories that you have teased in the past, I would like to see a fully fleshed out period story revealing what happened to the Reverend mentioned at the start of the Cursed House of Crow, who left the church and disappeared mysteriously.

Another story idea for you, since you seem to enjoy ones based around famous stories, is a Its a Wonderful Life Christmas themed one. Instead of the protaganist being shown how the town would be worse off without them, he/she would see how much better life for people in the town would be if they all gave in to their basic urges, by witnessing affairs that towns people could had, that didn't happen and how their lives would have been better if they had these affairs and left their loving spouses for a slut/stud. This would culminate in the protagonist returning to the present and then indulging in an affair (that they previously rejected) of their own and then influencing the other townsfolk into the affairs they saw in the alternate reality.

Another idea. Have you ever thought about writing a superhero seduction story? SeducedHylas and Ohsh have both written great seduction stories in this genre imo (Ohsh's Champion's & Villains could have been a great series. If you were ever inclined to take over an abandoned work, I would love to see you try this one).

Can't wait for whatever you come up with next, whatever it is.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. In terms of future chapters, I’d love a detailed treatment of the Gimp! It’s a bit of a role reversal compared to the usual theme, humiliation and bondage of someone with the same body type as Dr. White and her typical clients.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love just how evil Dr. White is becoming and really want to see her go further. Destroying one of her super hot employees because they dare to cross her or even usurping Stacy, Renee or Kayla and proving that she’s the hottest and the best. It feels like she’s becoming more and more superior and it’s inevitable she ends up on top.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Jake's birthday should include someone's fake breasts in his wife's wedding dress. Maybe Dr. White if her tits are bigger than Kendalls. Keep up the Dr. White stuff, it is the best. High heels are always a good addition to the hot women's outfits also that I encourage you to use more often. Good vibes. Renee showing off like Gina in Dr. Whites facility would be a bonus, the gas lighting with visuals deal. Good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I would think by now Eli could use therapy with doctor White. Him seeing Bill with his new improved Stephanie might be worth a story. Kudos

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES