Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 03 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It being such a last-minute addition to the plan, Renee objected to it repeatedly, not seeing the point of bringing another woman into the mix, despite the doctor's assertions. Dr. White explained that it was based on new information, and that it would prove necessary for him to fully embrace Renee. Renee never backed down, but she clearly hoped that once the deed was done once, him having to fuck another woman wouldn't be required anymore. But Dr. White insisted, and Renee was still fighting it up to the day it happened.

Fuck, Renee was a pain to work with.

Luckily, a lot of the other parts of the plan went far more smoothly. Sure, they had to cash in a lot of favors, like with the church that let them borrow their property. And with the football team, who they used their connections with through Cordelia in order to feed them a plan as to how to approach Chad's PR scandal, engineering it to make him the hero, cast no shame on Renee or the professor, and leave his wife and that program as the villains of the story. The goal had been to fully erase the bonds that kept him on the right path in order to free him up to make so many bad decisions. And it had done just that.

Renee played out the rest of the plan through gritted teeth. She was not the slightest bit interested in spending her money on an ownership stake in a football team, but the prospect of seeing Chad again was enough to get her to play along in an act solely designed to create the sensation to Chad that the walls were closing in. That Renee was inevitable. And when all the moving parts worked in symphony, and all the hard work they'd done paid off in spades, with Chad crawling back to Renee for good, Renee wasn't complaining. At least not about Chad.

Now Chad was fully committed to Renee, the MILF slut was knocked up with his baby, his wife was in their clutches, and the support system around Chad had been burned to the ground. Dr. White had now established connections with one of the wealthiest women in the area, one of the biggest football teams, and one of the most prominent universities.

So, yeah, mission accomplished.

It had been a few months since the seduction happened, but the final payment was typically the signal that the case was done. They usually waited a bit before collecting their fee, just to make sure that everything stuck. And clearly, it had, so the Chad Bethel/Renee Fields case was finally complete.

Well, at least for now.

But after her earlier interaction with Jeanie, locking her up in her hospital, she couldn't help but bask in her victory. She was still turned on from so thoroughly defeating the blonde wife who'd been so suspicious of her. And with her blood pumping like this, Dr. White couldn't stop her wicked mind from plotting out what would come next for the defeated wife even as she worked in the office for her final case review, coming up with juicy ideas for Jeanie's treatment plan. And as soon as she began planning it out, it all just locked into place, the pieces fitting together so perfectly that its inevitability was undeniable.

This was one of the skills she'd cultivated over the years. Not only could she conjure up a detailed mind palace to access all the information she'd accrued over the years, but she could use those same skills to play out the future. Not to imply that she was some sort of seer who could see the future, no, the world was far too chaotic for her to do something like that. But in a closed ecosystem, where she created the rules, where she was in control... she could play out the future with shocking accuracy. And in the case of Jeanie, what she had planned for her fit into place so neatly that she knew her future would play out just as she saw, as if watching a movie.

Jeanie would not take easily to Dr. White's diagnosis of her as a loser, rejecting the doctor's attempts to make her understand why her husband cheated on her. She would even try to leave treatment, but her attempts to do so would be soundly rejected by Dr. White. Perhaps then Jeanie would realize the trap she'd fallen into, but with no other choice, she would go along with Dr. White's plan, still putting some trust in her. She would hear the doctor out, even if she still didn't believe her prognosis. Jeanie would view it as an insult to be seen as a peer to someone like Lizzy, rejecting the insinuation of being compared to someone who dunks their own face into a toilet bowl.

But Dr. White would then push things along quickly. Jeanie would still keep up the act of being strong, even as the doctor steered her to accepting her own faults, accepting her own role in losing her hubby. Jeanie would remain strong, rejecting the idea that she was in any way to blame for Chad cheating on her. So, Dr. White would give her the advanced treatment. The doctor would sit Jeanie's bony ass in the viewing room, and bring in her former hubby Chad and the busty Renee to fuck in front of her.

Dr. White, at times, struggled to work with Renee, but damn if she couldn't deny that someone like Renee would be perfect for this kind of thing. Women like Gina, and Kayla, and even Stacy were willing to share their toys with other women should the moment arise. But Renee... she hated the idea of other women getting their hands on Chad's tasty, muscular body, as evidenced by her intense dislike of Professor Albright. Renee would find the prospect of fucking Chad in front of his ex-wife an opportunity too delicious to pass up, happy to take out her perceived revenge on his former wife for being the obstacle that prevented Renee and Chad from coming together earlier.

Chad might not be up to fucking with an audience right away, but he would go along with whatever Renee wanted without question. If what Renee said was true, he was so devoted to her by that point that he'd go along with any request she made, no matter how unusual. Some part of him would probably be persuaded by the fact that Dr. White would be there, watching him in action. Perhaps he would not even know Jeanie was there the first time, but nonetheless, he would fuck Renee's brains out, not knowing any better, not knowing his ex-wife was in tears watching him drill a woman almost twice her age with more passion and vigor than he ever did with her. Jeanie would see for herself what had become of Chad, and then the grand truth of what had happened would start to really hit her. Perhaps she would see Dr. White chatting with the illicit lovers like old friends, and begin to question if Dr. White was ever on her side, and what role she had to play in all this.

But Jeanie was stubborn. She would see what she wanted to see, convincing herself that Chad was holding back ever so slightly, and she'd convince herself that some part of him didn't want to be doing this. Even as his perfect fit form drove into Renee roughly, making her firm ass shake, making her heavy tits wobble lusciously, she would convince herself that Chad was somehow still on her side. Even when his big hands were pawing at the MILF's enormous jugs desperately, even when he was holding up Renee's body against the glass, her shapely ass pressed into it, mere inches from Jeanie's face, the former wife would still tell herself that if she could just talk to Chad once, she'd be able to win him back.

She thought he would come around when he officially found out that Jeanie was behind the glass, having watched every encounter from mere feet away. Renee would have broken the news to him right then as he was fucking her from behind up her ass, her tits pressed into the two-way mirror, knowing the young wife was right there watching. The thought of it being true would make him slow down... but not for long, maybe a few seconds, the pleasure too overwhelming for him to stop completely. He would keep fucking Renee up her ass, even knowing his former wife was watching. It wouldn't take long to get back up to speed, really giving it to the older slut. That's all Jeanie was to him. A speedbump that would slow him down for a few seconds. That's it. Not enough to stop the sex in the moment. Not enough to pay that much mind to. Not enough to prevent him from taking the pleasure he needed, even if it was at Jeanie's expense.

Even when Renee's pregnant belly grew larger and larger, evidence of the illicit bond her and Chad forged together, Jeanie would still talk herself into thinking she had a chance to get Chad back. She would ignore the fact that Chad was holding back less and less, getting into the groove of fucking like this with people watching. As a quarterback, he used to be flashier as he played, and as he returned to that form on the field, he quickly learned to put on a good show as he fucked Renee. He would want to impress Dr. White and the nurses who were watching, not caring that his former wife was on the other side of the glass watching. Even as Renee badmouthed Jeanie more and more, laughing at her small breasts, cackling at the fact that her husband left her, making him agree that Jeanie was a much worse woman in every way compared to Renee, Chad wouldn't say anything, but he wouldn't stop. He wouldn't defend his former wife's honor. He'd just fuck Renee with even more vigor, driving that prized dick into the slutty MILF.

In time, he would come around fully, to enjoying fucking in front of his ex-wife without reservation. They always did. All the men that entered that room... they all loved their former wives at one point. Matt loved Jenny more than anything... but that didn't stop him from plowing her mom even knowing his former wife was watching. John's high school sweetheart Lizzy was someone he once imagined spending the rest of his life with... yet he entered that room and thoroughly enjoyed fucking his former girlfriend's bully despite that. Ryan loved Lizzy as well, enough to marry her. And yet, when it came down to the make-or-break moment, he indulged himself in Stacy's hot body, not giving a shit that Lizzy was watching as he drove his big cock into that wicked slut, a woman who had thoroughly humiliated his former wife again and again, including dunking her face in a toilet. He'd once said 'I Do' to Lizzy, but he was eventually convinced to not come to her defense and join forces with her bully to humiliate Lizzy in the most profound fashion.

Jeanie had literally helped save Chad's soul, her and her program rescuing him from a destiny of sin, giving the lost young man a chance to be a better person, to do right for the world. And even that could not stop the inevitable. A man like him, a famous athlete primed for success... as his star grew, as would his confidence. So would his arrogance. The more success on the field, the more untouchable he'd feel. Unmoored from the church or any positive influence, his behavior would mold to whatever Renee wanted it to be. Whatever sinful power Renee's body had over him, her tits, her pussy, her ass... it would only further his corruption, the pleasure so absolute that experiencing it would change him into a worse version of himself. He was well on his way to having a full-on physical addiction to her hot body, one he had no intention of breaking.

It wouldn't take long before he was fucking the older woman without shame, doing his part for science by fucking that MILF senseless with Dr. White and his former wife watching. His wife was a faceless presence, and he'd figure the damage was long done, drilling Renee like his life depended on it, knowing Jeanie was watching. Making sure she saw him doing things he'd never done with her, including watching the lips that kissed her on the altar now sucking on the evil MILF's asshole, worshipping the tight hole ravenously. It wouldn't be any worse by that point if he badmouthed Jeanie in the same way Renee did, laughing at her flat chest, her bony ass, her woefully lacking skills in the bedroom. He'd joke that it was insane to think he's stay with her considering the type of women a man like him could pull. The fact that he could hookup with a high-end MILF like Renee almost invalidated the chances that his marriage to Jeanie would ever last. The frustrations that led him to cheat would pour out of him, that his wife was a prude, and bad in bed, and a killjoy to his fun. Therapy was good for the soul, and he'd never feel better than he would in this moment, pouring his true corrupted feelings towards Jeanie out just before he blasted a massive wad of cum all over Renee's big tits. He would finally see the value of what he was taking part in, and he would be just as eager to continue as Renee was.

It could only end one way; them fucking with Jeanie in the room. Chad fucking right in front of his former wife, using his big cock to pleasure a wicked MILF slut right in front of the woman he walked down the aisle with. With Jeanie tied down to a chair, sobbing, he'd fuck Renee right in front of her, making sure to highlight the older woman's insane body. Fuck her from behind so his wife could truly appreciate the intense size of Renee's massive breasts, really making sure Jeanie understood the difference between the two women. That Renee was a real woman in every way that mattered, and in comparison, Jeanie was barely a woman at all. The corrupted husband would loudly tell his former wife about how incredible Renee's body was, marveling over it as he drilled her senseless. He would be unable to contain how much better sex was with Renee than it was with Jeanie, and that he couldn't believe he ever settled for less. He would even dig the knife in and blame Jeanie for this, that she held him back from his true destiny.

Jeanie would be in disbelief. This was so wrong. She knew the real Chad. Someone kind and sweet and good-hearted. A man who found true meaning in the church. But he was not beyond being led down the wrong path, his good nature encouraging those who take advantage of such things to do just that. And clearly... a dark force had found him, leading him astray from the beliefs they once shared. He was fully gone from the path, led away by that vicious old bitch he was fucking, the evil whore inciting him to say and do such awful things.

And Renee's treatment of the young woman would be no better. The older slut would spew bile in the young woman's face, insulting her in the most profound of manners. Every part of the young woman that might cause self-esteem issues would be the subject of targeted attack by the experienced whore, namely her lack of curves where it counted. Her plain looks and ratty hair didn't escape the rich older woman's judgment. Recognizing that she was in a position where she couldn't get in trouble, Renee would let her darkest urges fully bloom, spitting in Jeanie's face, grabbing her chin roughly to ensure she was watching, even yanking the younger woman's hair as she tormented the younger woman. She would even dig her nails into Jeanie's palms, penalizing her for deigning to put her underserving hands on Chad's body knowing he deserved better.

But the worst part of this vile treatment for Jeanie was that Chad was allowing it to happen, clearly on Renee's side as he continued fucking her roughly.

The young religious woman would watch the man whose soul she saved cumming inside an evil MILF's cunt right in front of her, possibly conceiving another baby with her watching. Jeanie would realize how futile her beliefs had been upon watching her former husband pumping his huge cock into the ass of an older woman, pumping a massive wad of cum into her asshole with Jeanie mere feet away.

Renee was his goddess, his figure of worship, his everything. If she commanded him to make the ultimate sacrifice, to betray his former wife in the most complete way possible, all at Renee's behest... he would do so without thinking twice. He would humiliate Jeanie in the most brutal fashion possible, fucking his new woman in front of her, showcasing how far gone he truly was. And this ultimate humiliation would not only break Jeanie's spirit, but make her lose any hope period. Her faith in humanity would be broken, the bright positive woman irrevocably demolished by what she'd witnessed her ex-husband doing. And it would be in this moment that she would finally realize she was just as big a loser as all the other defeated wives she shared the facility with.

And when Dr. White entered the room, Jeanie would look up at her with a fury in her eyes, a fire that was quickly fading upon realizing the depths of Dr. White's sinfulness. Jeanie's initial fears of the doctor were justified, but even she couldn't have predicted just how evil the acclaimed doctor really was. What made it worse for Jeanie was her reckoning with the fact that she'd walked into this fate on her own volition. This complete betrayal by Chad, combined with the hopelessness of her situation... that's the moment she would truly be destroyed. She would see her fate was hopeless, and any chance of finding salvation was far beyond her reach.

Needless to say, this was a very exciting prospect for Dr. White!

She could see it all so clearly. If she just put all the pieces in place, that's exactly how it would play out. She knew it! Jeanie's further downfall could prove to be quite fruitful, someone so tough and so intelligent being broken down and proven oh so brittle... Dr. White couldn't wait to make it happen. But despite this vision of the future, it did come with a bit of bad news.

This meant she'd have to keep working with Renee.

In truth, it was for the best. Renee was a powerful woman, and it would be wise to stay on her good side. And indulging her in this sinful extracurricular activity would only further endear the older woman to her.

Dr. White pulled open a notebook, already beginning to write out Jeanie's treatment plan, noting everything she just saw in her mind, reminding herself to schedule a call with Renee in order to work it all out.

Once this was all out of her mind, she could focus fully on the task at hand, reviewing every detail of the case. Notating all these details was a tedious job, but she always kinda loved it. It didn't require a lot of hands in the kitchen, so it was just her and Priya at work. Priya was really good at this aspect of things, notetaking and documenting all the work, and she got the same strange joy out of it that the doctor did.

Being so late in the night, most everyone was gone, just her and Priya up in her office, and Roderick standing guard at the entrance until they finished up. But Dr. White was pleased when a new presence appeared. Maxine, looking a little worse for wear, clothing slightly askew, entered her office. The tattooed intern walked gingerly towards Dr. White, some papers in her hand. Approaching the desk, she slapped the forms onto it.

"Here's the signed contract, and I think I'm pregnant," the intern said quickly, the bluntness of this statement making all three women laugh.

"So, it went well then?" Dr. White asked, examining the contract quickly, seeing Marvin's signature on it, granting Dr. White and her team access to various armed forces facilities for the goal of treating military personnel. The doctor's eyes flashed in excitement. Yes! Finally, they got their foot in the door with the industrial military complex. This had been one of the most difficult challenges yet, and it had the potential to be very, VERY fruitful for her plans. This was big!

"Oh... yeah, can't deny that," Maxine replied, nodding, still a little sweat on her brow from the events of the evening. Pulling out her phone, she opened it up and showed off the evidence.

The first picture, a selfie Maxine took as she was sucking the five-star general's massive black dick, inhaling it like a total slut.

"Damn... I should have joined you," Dr. White marveled. For such a major, important case, it might be a surprise that Dr. White wasn't there to ensure the deal was sealed. But Dr. White had many reasons for not doing so. For one, it was good practice to show a little faith in her interns, at least when they'd earned it, and she had faith in Maxine. Two... she didn't want to stretch herself too thin. She picked her battles, and in this one, her presence would not be required to get the job done. Three... it was about saving face. Dr. White had a reputation to uphold, and if she were fucking every single prominent man she came across, word would get out. But this way, these men could fall to her team's wiles in the same way while preserving a little bit of forbidden secrecy. Dr. White could keep her work official above board, and these men could carry on in this arrangement while still believing their forbidden affair was a secret to her. And with this bit of leverage these men had lost by giving in to their basest urges, they would therefore be loath to do anything to jeopardize their deal with the good doctor.

1...456789