Dr. York and Nicki Pt. 04 - Interns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aiieee ouch!! Stop it you two!! No fair!" Nicole fake whined.

"Sorrrry." York and Gina chorused together before chuckling.

"Oh! You think getting bit on the ass is fu..."

Nicole was interrupted because York and Gina in unison plunged their tongues back into Nicole. Gina into her cunt and York into her asshole. Slurping noisily they devoured their treasure. York shoved his tongue as deep as it would go into her anus. He withdrew and licked all over ass crack. His saliva dripping down th crack to mingle with Gina's spit and Nicole's nectar. Gina was drinking it all up. Sucking hard on her clit as if she were attempting to pull it off entirely.

"Welllll ummmm ifffff ahhhhh thissssss is ohhhhhhh how mmmmmm you sayyyyyy unghhhh sorrrrry you cannnnnnnm mmmmm bite myyyyyyyy ohhhhhhh asssssss any time aieee ohhhh."

The convulsions reverberating in Nicole's cunt made it almost impossible to speak coherently. York and Gina were in seeming competition. Nicole wondered if there was a little jealousy between the two and if they were determined to prove to Nicole who was better at tongue play. At least that's what Nicole hoped because she was coming out the winner at this game.

"Ohhhhh goodddd yess yesss yesss aiieeeeeee ooohhhhhhhhh!!"

Nicole's second orgasm soon after the first was like a tsunami. Wave after unrelenting wave generated from the depths of her vagina wracked her body. Making it shiver and shake as if she was having a fit. York looked down at Gina and winked at her. He had no reason to compete with Gina. He only saw a person who was as eager as he to make Nicole's body their sexual territory to play with forever. Gina winked back letting York know she was on the same page as him. Together they would take Nicole to new heights of ecstasy.

York got on all fours behind Nicole. He positioned himself over Gina's face. She licked his whole undercarriage as he positioned his dick at the entrance of Nicole's cunt. He hovered there for a moment allowing Gina full access to his ass, balls and cock with her tongue. She sucked both testicles into her mouth. The sensation was unreal. York could have cum just like that. But he needed to fuck Nicole. He pulled Nicole's hips backwards towards his waiting rock hard cock. Since her cunt was fully lubricated he slid deeply into her without much effort. Meanwhile Gina continued to suck his nuts but she had slid her arms out from under Nicole and was massaging his ass and spreading his butt cheeks apart. She relinquished his nuts so that he was free to stroke in and out of Nicole but she could still run her tongue all over his nuts. Her hands massaged his ass. When her fingers found his anus she slipped a finger into his butthole. Matching his rhythm stroking in and out of Nicole's cunt.

York developed a steady but deliberate pace. He didn't want to go too fast otherwise he'd lose Gina's tongue and finger work on him. He pushed deep into Nicole with ever thrust. He went in all the way to the hilt each time. Nicole pushed back as hard as she could matching his strokes. She kept her mouth attached to Gina's pussy. Sucking and licking everything her tongue could reach.

"Ohhh yesss baby. Give meee all of your sweeeet black dick!" Nicole begged. "I love your dick! Don't ever stop!"

"It's your dick to command. It will do whatever you ask." York replied.

"Fuuuck me hard! Yesss like that! Slam that fucking cock deep into me!" Nicole's voice got deeper and more stern. Commanding York to fulfill her needs.

"Oh fuuck yes!" York exclaimed as Gina grabbed a hold of one of his nuts with her mouth. "Suck my nuts goddamnit yes!!"

"Mmmmmm ungggg mmmmm" was all Gina could utter with her mouth full and Nicole sucking on her clit. She could feel her own orgasm building.

They continued like this for a good bit. Establishing a good rhythm that didn't put any one of them over the edge. Looking at them effortlessly pleasing each other one could not guess that this was the first time this threesome was together. In and out of Nicole's cock York's cock went. In and out of Gina's cunt went Nicole's tongue. In and out of York's ass went Gina's finger. York had the added benefit of having his balls sucked.

"Unggh yes suck my nut!"

"Unnghhnohhhh fuck my cunt!"

"Ummm unghhh yesss eat my pussy!" Gina relased York's nut long enough to let Nicole know she appreciated her tongue in her cunt.

York picked up his pace. His overwhelming urge to fill Nicole's cunt with his hot cum surpassed his need to keep fucking. Gina replaced her mouth with a hand on his nuts. Squeezing and pulling on them as his dick slammed into Nicole's cunt. She kept her other hand buried in his ass with her finger in his butthole. Nicole ground her hips onto York. She could sense he was close. His thickening cock told her so and she was just as eager to have her cunt filled with his seed. And she wanted Gina to eat it out of her pussy when York was spent.

"Cum in me baby! Fill me with your seed!" Nicole pleaded as she raised her head to turn and look back at York before returning to Gina's pussy.

"unghhh mmmmmm yesssss ohhhhhh ahhhh damn it I'm cumming!" Gina squealed. She was the first to cum. Flooding Nicole's mouth. Nicole slurped up as much as she could but she returned her attention to the man furiously fucking her cunt.

"Cum for me! Cum for me! Fuck me! Fuck meeee!" Her need for cum overwhelming her.

York responded. Thrusting harder and deeper with each stroke. He felt Gina readjust underneath him. Gina decided to focus on Nicole's clit. She found it easily. She wrapped her arms around Nicole's waist to prevent her from escaping her mouth. York's balls slapping her forehead each time he rammed into Nicole's cunt.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!!" Nicole began. Caught unprepared for the new sensation on her clit. "Mmmmm yessss oh god yessss! Fuck me! Suck me! Fuck meee! Suck meee!" She urged them. Begged them.

York laid his sweaty chest on Nicole's back. His head now next to Nicole's. She raised her head to meet his. Turning so she could kiss him while he pumped into her cunt with his cock. She released his lips so she could urge him on to completion.

"Give me everything you have! Give me all of your dick!" She purred into his ear.

"Oh god yes! Oh god your cunt feels so good wrapped around my dick! Fuck yes baby! Shiiit!" York bellowed. He was close.

"Oohhhhh ahhhh mmmmmm ooohhhhhhh ahhhh aieeeeeee shiiiiiiiitt yesss! I'mmmmmmm cummmmmmmmming! Yesssssssss!" Nicole yelled.

"I'mmmmmmm unnghhhhh cummmmminggg ahhhhhhhh ohhhhhh fuuuck yesssssss!" York grunted and groaned.

They came together York filling Nicole's cunt with shot after shot of hot cum. Mixing with the flood of her own cum. York pushed as far as he could into Nicole forcing their cum out of Nicole's cunt into Gina's waiting mouth below them. Nicole collapsed onto Gina. Her head resting on the floor between Gina's legs. Her own legs splayed out awkwardly on either side of Gina's head. York lay down with his head next to Nicole and began to kiss her softly. He wanted to recover some of the pussy juice from Gina she had drank. Gina contented herself to drink her fill of the mixture of York's and Nicole's cum. Life couldn't be better each of them thought as they drifted off to sleep.

The next three weeks went by quickly but extremely productively both academically and sexually. Gina was an immense help. She learned the coding system fast and was as proficient as Nicole in combing through the documents. Also she was just as proficient in making Nicole or York cum individually or together. Breaks from work were amazing. Gina could stroke York to completion with her mouth buried in Nicole's cunt. She was so good that she could get them to come at the same time. She would aim York's dick at Nicole and she would be sprayed with hot cum as her cunt flowed like a hot river. Gina would then spring into action going back and forth between slurping the cum off of Nicole's tits and slurping her hot warm woman cum from her pussy. York and Nicole often returned the favor. Eating Gina's pussy and asshole together. York was never left out either. He had his fair share of double blowjobs. Having his balls sucked by Gina while he penetrated Nicole's cunt and ass. They were all very happy. None of them wanted to think about the remaining few weeks they had together before Gina would have to go back to school in the south.

One day in the special collections room each were busy doing 'real' work when York noticed an odd movement out of the corner of his eye. He looked up from his desk to see Gina absentmindedly rubbing herself. She had slipped her hand into her now open jean shorts and was slowly but deliberately rubbing her cunt. The odd thing was she was still continuing to read the pieces of paper in front of her. York looked over at Nicole to see if she had also noticed Gina. She had. Nicole was locked in on her gorgeous friend. Beads of sweat were forming on Gina's temples. Her mouth was slightly open. Occasionally her tongue would come out to lick her lips but she never stopped reading. Nicole made her way over to York who was sitting in his favorite comfy plush leather chair. Oh how much sex that chair had seen. He'd have to get it professionally cleaned. Nicold silently slid into his lap. Reached into his pants to pull out his cock to stroke as he pulled her athletic shorts down to get access to her pussy. All the while the two of them never took their eyes off of Gina. York and Nicole sat there pleasuring each other locked in on Gina. Then Gina finally averted her gaze. She closed her eyes rubbing her clit even more vigorously seemingly desperate to reach climax.

"Unngghhhhh oohhhhhh mmmmmmm yessssssss unngggg!"

She slumped over and brought her fingers to her mouth to taste herself. She was lost in herself. It was as if she forgot where she was.

"What did you just read!?" Nicole finally blurted out. "And when can I read it?"

Gina looked up startled. Her senses coming back to her. She laughed at herself. Seemingly not to care or notice that York and Nicole were mutually masturbating each in the chair across from her.

"Oh my god. I think I found what you've truly been looking for Dr. York. It's a letter from Serena Drummond to Dr. H. G. M. Toussaint. She recounts their sexual encounters in New Orleans!"

Toussaint was a famous black scholar that had long been York's intellectual inspiration. While doing research years ago he accidentally came across a letter from Toussaint to Drummond. Drummond was a Creole woman in New Orleans that Toussaint relied on for most of his work and it was clear that she was a major intellectual contributor to his work but had never received credit for it. York wanted to know why and he felt that Toussaint and Drummond's relationship was more than professional. York theorized that mutually intimate relationships between scholar and respondents could yield better research and intellectual outcomes. If this letter was what he hoped it would be then he would have the basis for a whole new intellectual paradigm in academia.

"Why don't you read the letter out loud for us Gina." York requested while continuing to fondle Nicole and without stopping Nicole's attention on his cock.

"Sure thing." Gina said with a tone of sensuality in her voice.

Gina stood up. Slid her pants down to the floor and lifted her T-shirt off over her head. She picked up the paper and walked over to York and Nicole completely naked. She climbed on top of York and without hesitating sank her cunt down onto York's cock. She leaned down so her tits were in his face with her arms wrapped around his head. She started to read the paper she now held behind his head while slowly raising herself up and down on York's cock. Gina began to read the letter with her own interjections of pleasure as she rode York's cock.

"Mmmm. My dearest Harlan. I hope this letter finds you well after your long trip back to New York. Mmmmm. Oh how I have missed you and your tender touch. Unnghh. Our work together was the most stimulating time. Oohhhh. Our interviews of former enslaved black folks will surely one day teach generations of the future what our people endured and survived. Unggh. Mostly I miss our long talks and debates over how to organize and present this data. Mmmm. Yesssss. I soo miss our sexual time together too. Your cock brought me great pleasure time and again. Your tongue touched every part of my body. Mmmmm. I long for it every night that you have been gone. Oohhhhh! I fondle myself to sleep every night calling out your name. Oohhhh! I think daily of the various positions we engaged in. Mmmmmm. The book from India you brought on your trip to New Orleans and it's pictures gave us no shortage of ways to please each other. Do you remember our favorite? Oohhh mmmmm!

Gina handed Nicole the letter. She was no longer going to be able to read and fuck York. Gina took the opportunity to rearrange York. She slipped off of York and put her hands on his hips and slid his ass to the edge of the chair and raised his legs over the arms of the chair. She then reclimbed onto him but this time she was in a more controlling position. She guided York's cock back into her pussy and grabbed onto his ankles. York knew it as the Amazon position. From a certain angle it looked like she was penetrating him. It gave the woman complete control over how deep her man's dick plunged into her cunt. Gina clearly wanted his cock to reach her deepest points. She ground her hips down onto York moaning in delight. She wanted to fuck him as thoroughly as he had been fucking her the last few weeks. Nicole began reading.

"I loved having you penetrate my deepest regions. Being in control of you while bringing us both to the heights of passion was the most rewarding time of my life." Nicole said huskily as her own passion grew in her as she imagined these people fucking over a hundred years ago.

"Oh god yes York! Do you like how I fuck you!" Gina whispered.

"Yesss. Please fuck me! Fuck me deep. Don't stop!" He whispered back to her. Neither wanted to talk to loud. They wanted to hear the rest of the story. Nicole's reading was interjected with the moans of Gina and York. It added a whole new layer of sensuality to the letter and their fucking.

"My dearest Harlan please come back to me. Abandon New York. Am I not more pleasurable than that city? (Mmmmm.) Do I not bring you more joy than that city? (Mmmm unghh.) Does that city make your cock sing the way I can make it? (Oohhh mmm ohh) do you remember our other favorite position? You would slide your feet to the ground for leverage. I would place my legs on your shoulders without coming off your cock. Wrap my hands around your neck. You would raise us up both together on your arms. We would bounce together in joyous union. ( aieee ohhhh mmmm ohhhh)."

While Nicole climaxed from rubbing her clit York and Gina followed the directions in the letter. She was now perched atop him. York pistoned his hips up into Gina. Using the grip around his neck Gina pushed her hips back and down to accept York's cock thrusts. She had never felt such pleasure from fucking.

"Oh god yes York! Fuck me damn it! Give me all of that fucking dick! Pound my cunt! Do it do it do it!! Yes yes!! More! Fucking morrrreeee!"

Gina was no longer whispering. She pleaded to York for all he could give her. She wanted to cum all ove his cock. And York's piston of a cock would make it happen in a very short time. Her clit was getting direct stimulation from this incredible position and his cock was rubbing against the underside of it within her cunt. Hitting her g spot with every upward thrust. Her cunt had never felt better. York was in a trance. The letter tansported him back in time. For York it was as if he had become Harlan and Gina had become Serena. He fucked with all his body could offer. Nicole looked on knowing she would have to fuck York like this when she had him all to herself against in a few weeks. For now she relished in watching this sexual performance of intensity.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuck yesssss god damnit don't stop. Giiiive me all of your dick! That's it! Riiiiiight therrrrrre! Oohhhhhhhh ugnnnnhhhhh shiiiiiiitt aieeeeee!" Gina's cunt exploded as her body was overwhelmed with her orgasm. She bucked wildly and uncontrollably on top of York.

"Oooohh fuuuck I'mmmmmm cummmmming!!" York bellowed and emptied all of the hot cum his balls could generate into Gina's waiting cunt.

He collapsed back into his chair and Gina slumped back onto his thighs with her head resting on his knees. Her legs still in his shoulders still twitching from orgasm after shocks. Nicole knelt down near her head and kissed her sweetly. They continued to kiss until Gina felt able to sit up. When she did she curled up in York's lap where he held her tenderly. Nicole slipped into his lap as well on the opposite side from Gina. York held these two beautiful young women in his arms. No matter how many times he was with them he was amazed that this was his life now. He could not have dreamt a better life.

"Well I guess we found what we've been looking for." York said. The girls nodded in agreement. All of them thinking more about themselves than the letter they had just found.

The remaining two weeks were filled with York, Nicole and Gina recreating scenes from the letters they discovered. It was as if they had found a black kama sutra. York would not relinquish these details to academia. They were for him and the women in his life. They tried every position described by Toussaint and Drummond. All of them mind blowing. Their two favorites however were ones that gave all three of them an active role to play. Many of the positions were designed only for two people in mind so York, Nicole and Gina had to get creative to modify them for threesomes. The first required York to be flat on his back. Either Nicole or Gina would mount him but facing away from him. York would rest his feet on their back. This created full access to York's ass, balls and shaft as well as the full cunt and clit of whoever was mounted on York. This allowed the mounted girl to bounce up and down on York and fully control the fucking. The other girl would be on all fours in front of them and able to lick, suck, nibble, slurp to their hearts content. As the mounted girl rose up it revealed enough of York's shaft to be licked by the girl on all fours. The girl on all fours could finger herself while eating and sucking her friends. York would just lay back and let himself be dominated. In this position he was mostly just a dick for them to use for their pleasure. It didn't happen often but when all three came at the same time there was little energy left to get work done the rest of the day.

Their second favorite position made use of a strap-on. One girl would lay on her back. The other girl would put on a strap-on and penetrate in the cunt or ass whoever was laying on the ground. York would be on his knees behind the girl with the strap on. He would enter her ass or cunt. In reality this position was dealers choice. Every hole was penetrated in a session. York's thrusts would encourage the strapped girl into fucking her friend just as hard. They never tired of fucking each other. But the end was near. On the last day Gina would be there they gave up any pretense they would try to do anything other than fuck.

"I have a special request." Nicole began. "Gina can you go put on the strap-on please. Dr. York can you lay down on your back please."

Nicole slid her cunt down onto York's waiting cock. York grunted his pleasure. Her cunt fully lubricated after having just pleasured herself while watching York fuck and cum in every one of Gina's holes. Her mouth. Her cunt. Her ass.

"Gina. My sweet baby. I need you to take that big black dildo and fuck my asshole as hard and as deep as you can." Nicole asked her in the sweetest voice as if she was asking for a teaspoon of sugar.