Dr. York and Nicki Pt. 04 - Interns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lbj1996
lbj1996
27 Followers

"I want to be the center of attention for our last fuck together. I want you both to fuck me with everything you have. Dr. York, I want the very last of your cum. I want your dick to feel so empty like it will never have cum again."

Gina obeyed her friend. York kissed her deeply. It was Nicole who had brought them all together. Only fitting that she be the focus for this last fuck. York laid on his back looking up at both the faces of Nicole and Gina staring down at him. He felt the pressure of Gina's dildo through Nicole's pussy walls as she entered Nicole's ass.

"Umpf god damn that dick in my ass!" Nicole exclaimed as Gina entered her. "Sooo fucking gooooood! Fuck me baby! Fuck my cunt! Fuck my ass!! Just fuck meeeeeee!! Yessss!!"

York and Gina found their rhythm easily. Alternating their thrusts so while York was pushing in Gina was pulling out. In and out the went. Steady. Hard. Deep. A good medium pace. Nicole did her best to respond as best she could. But soon she relinquished herself to being their fuck toy. Which is exactly what she wanted to be. She lay there letting them pleasure her.

"Fuuuck meee!! Yesssss!! Don't stop don't stop don't fucking stop!! Harderrrr!! Faster!!" She begged them.

She raised herself up onto her forearms so she could gain some leverage to fuck back. She dipped her lower back and gyrated her ass in circles. Whichever cock was deep she got the most of. No hole was left wanting. York and Gina picked up their pace. Gina altered her rhythm so now she was matching York's pattern. In and out together they went. This created lots of friction inside Nicole's cunt on her g-spot and externally on her clit. She became a bucking horse between them. Her body driving her to getting as much stimulation as possible. Her words became less and less coherent.

"Ohhh!! Myyyyy!! Yesss! Unghhh!! Mmmmmmm!! Ahhhhhh!! Ohhh!! Nnnngggghhh! Mmmmmooorrreee!! Shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiittttt!"

Nicole had closed her eyes and let herself go. She let them fully have her body. She gave over to them completely. She buried her head in York's neck and continued to groan unintelligibley. Her body fully under their control. It was what she wanted. York looked up at Gina. Smiled and winked. Gina knew what he meant. It was piston time. It was time to truly give Nicole everything they had until she came. Then there would be a little more. Nicole had just mentally adjusted to her mental and physical state when York and Gina began fucking her unbelievably hard and fast. Together. Pistoning in and out of her cunt and ass reawoke Nicole's lust. They pumped in and out of her like machines.

"Aieeee oohhhhhh shiiitttttt whaaaat thhhhhhhe fuuuuuuuuuck!! Ahhhhhhh!! Dddddoooooooonnnntttt sssssssttttttooooopppl!!"

Nicole was on all fours. Head flaying wildly! Her sweat spraying York's face. Her body bucking wildly trying to match the cocks driving her crazy. She just gyrated her body any way she could. She wasn't responding consciously but rather instinctively to the growing intensity of the heat in her loins. York and Gina both slipped into a trance. They fucked with all their body. Not a muscle went unused. They would not stop until Nicole was fully satisfied. They would keep it up for as long as they needed to. Their bodies fueled by Nicole's wild abandon. They would subside when she did. They kept up that frantic pace for what seemed like an hour. Nicole miraculously keeping her orgasm as bay. Somewhere deep down her body knew that when she came their time together would be over. Every fiber of her body didn't want this summer to end. York and Gina's body must have felt the same. The frenetic pace of fucking they maintained was beyond comprehension. If only they had set up a camera to record this. But no matter how much they willed themselves to hold off the inevitable the first pieces of the damn that held their orgasms at bay began to crumble. Nicole was first.

"Aieeeeeee oooohhhhhh ahhhhhhh mmmmmmmmm oohhhhhhhhh aiieeeee!!"

And with that a lightning bolt of intensity racked all of Nicole's body. It was as if she was being electrocuted. Her body shook at every inch. Flexing. Convulsing. Tightening. Squeezing. Her toes curled. She bit her lip. Her stomach tightened. Her head flung backwards. Her mouth agape. No sound any longer coming forth. She was locked in a silent scream. Her cunt convulsed so hard it triggered York's ejaculation. Her pussy flooded like the damn had truly broken. Spilling out of her like a river. Unending. Her scent filled the room. York meanwhile was not prepared for his orgasm. He had been living coed in a trance. His cock bursting from what felt like flames of hot and cold fire emanating from his back through his balls up the shaft of his cock to the very tip of its head.

"Oooohhhhhh FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKINNNNG SHIIIITTTTT!!" He belowed like a lion. Good thing the library was empty. Because he would have been heard even from the basement. York thrust his cock as deep as was humanly possible into Nicole's cum and emptied what seemed like every possible ounce of cum from deep within his balls. It felt like he was continuously cumming for at least five full minutes. At one point he thought he couldn't stop even if he wanted to. With his last bit of conscious thought he yelled for Gina.

"TAKE OF THAT FUCKING DILDO AND COME SIT ON MY FACE!!"

It snapped Gina out of her trance. She had not stopped fucking Nicole's ass despite both of her partners reaching climax. Nicole had given up trying to stop her. She let Gina have her asshole. It would always be hers. And York's. Gina pulled out of Nicole. Ripped off the strap-on and got herself to York as fast as she could. Nicole collapsed onto York. All of her energy gone. Gina squatted onto York's face. He pulled her down more by her hips. Thrusting his tongue deep into her cunt he lapped up her juices and sucked in her pussy's folds. He didn't waste much time. He found the clit and went after it more intensley than Gina thought possible. It triggered her orgasm almost immediately.

"Unnnnnghhhhhh fuuuuuuuckkk yesssssssss aiieeeeeeee!!"

She ground her hips into York's face as her pussy emptied into his mouth. Gina collapsed onto the floor. Her pussy still on York's face. Nicole was already in a deep sleep. Oblivious to the last few minutes. York lifted Gina off him and slid her down to him. With Nicole asleep on top of him and Gina curled up on his side he too slipped into a slumber. Gina did not sleep. She lay there in his arms watching the two of them sleep blissfully. When she was confident they would not awaken she slipped out from under York and left the building. Leaving them there together. She hated goodbyes. She had brought her suitcase with her to the library and had already scheduled for an earlier train to go home. She was halfway home by the time York and Nicole woke up and realized that Gina had left. They held each other tightly and silently mourning the end of the summer. But eventually they both got up. Got dressed. Cleaned up the lab that had been their home for the last several months. They did this without speaking. Words were not going to be enough. With the last of the items to be taken out they stopped at the stairs and embraced one more time. Kissing deeply. They sighed and exited the building separately. Summer was over.

lbj1996
lbj1996
27 Followers