Dr Z. Mesmer's Dynamic Body Program Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had reached the peak of masculinity and climbed onward into the rarefied air of a new, uncharted frontier.

He let out a deep, controlled breath as he generously released a small tidal surge of precum into Lizzy's tight throat. She had earned it after all.

She grunted, gulped and gasped as she desperately tried to swallow it all down. Her fingers clawed at his monumental thighs, trying to cling to him as the cannonade of erupting cum threatened to rocket her head back. White lines spilled from her nose and spewed out around the tight seal of her puffy, cock-bruised lips. Her already seed-swollen belly rounded out further over her splayed, juice-soaked thighs.

Good Girl. Good Girl.

Supplementation, that was the true breakthrough though. After they had left that spineless whatsisname fatso behind Ford had gone right back to it with renewed fervor. The workout plan had been the same as his own, no real gain there, but the small unopened glass bottle of pills were what he had needed. The prescribed one dose a day was for beginners, one dose an hour was for champions.

Ford was a whirling dynamo of power now. An endless perpetual motion machine of vigor and energy. His appetites were veracious too.

All of his appetites.

His cock was constantly hard (that was true muscle control for you) and Lizzy had been more than happy to attend to it throughout the early hours of morning.

He had done back squats, levering the back end of the old chevy junker his father was restoring up over his shoulders by the tow bar. The suspension had groaned as Lizzy moaned and followed his movements up then down with her face buried in his crotch. She had worshiped his tumescent length with her soft pumping hands, hot hungry lips and eager wet tongue until her pretty, heart shaped face was glazed with his thick precum and her own sloppy saliva.

His new body's well-spring of the molten, salty seed was seemingly bottomless.

He had done deep leg lunges with two dusty old engine blocks tucked under each arm. Lizzy had sprawled out below him, guiding his massive, veiny manhood shoved between her big, creamy tits. She had gaped at the mushrooming tip in awestruck wonder each time it emerged from her the fleshy valley of her cleavage.

It would smack her roughly in the chin, leaving stringy ropes of his bubbling jizz connecting their two heads. She had kneaded and worked her abundant tit-flesh around his steely shaft until he had finally relented and bathed her neck, shoulders and gloriously thick mounds with a river of his cum.

He had completed the entire thirty-two paged workout program from front to back and then begun it again for a second time.

Lizzy had clung to him like a leech as he flowed gracefully from form to form. She whispered hot words of encouragement in his ears, sometimes in badly broken English but mostly in French. She caressed and teased his bulging muscles. She licked and rubbed herself on him like a wild-cat marking herself with her mate's scent.

Or she had done so when he had allowed it. She was getting far too clingy and he had needed to push her away from him for a few of the more intense exercises. Then she had just whimpered, rubbing him into her grimy, slick skin and pawing violently at her sodden snatch as she sucked on one of his gym towels and hotly eye-fucked him relentlessly.

It was done, he was finished and he was massive. He was all the Dynamic Man that Dr Zeus Mesmer had promised he could be and more. He dwarfed the herculean forms of the sketched figures on the pages. His body rolled and sloped all over like a rocky range of fibrous mountains. He was going to have trouble fitting through normal doorways...

It didn't seem like a heavy burden to bear, a small price to pay for surpassing peak perfection.

The soft glow of his phone in the early morning light. The batter was below five percent but the display was still open to Instagram. The screen showed young Marina revealing a lot of those long slender legs in a ruffled pink mini skirt and long white lacy stockings that ended in tiny bows at mid-thigh.

With a grunt he picked up the phone and sent off a simple three word message before casting it aside. It took longer than it should have, the damn thing was like a toy in his hands and his fingers were just too big.

Casting it aside he reached down and dragged Lizzy's face up off his cock. She whimpered piteously.

"Wha-? No please.. B-Bea... mooore~! Lizzy is a Good Girl..." She stuttered and chirped. Her eyes were rolling in her little skull showing only the whites.

Ford picked her up and slung her over a massive shoulder as though she weighed nothing. Her hands immediately started stroking the impossible humps and curves of his back making pleased noises.

"Lizzy is a Good Girl," He affirmed delivering a crisp slap to her jiggling ass that made her gasp and filled his nose with the smell of her gushing sex as she trembled against him. "Good Girls get rewarded. We're done out here."

He ducked a little to leave through the workshop's big roller door and carried the squirming french girl back to the house as she moaned and giggled.

"Mmmmmmph... Good Girls get big Beau cock?"