Dr Z. Mesmer's Dynamic Body Program Pt. 03

Story Info
Sunday: A twisted version of Ford returns to the beach...
13.9k words
4.66
12k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,245 Followers

Synopsis: After an unfortunate encounter with a bully on the beach, nerdy student Ford finds an old fitness program left on his front doorstep. By following its strangely compelling instructions Ford discovers you can never take body building too far. The dark, dark journey of a nice young man becoming a hulking brute and taking the young women around him along for the ride.

SUNDAY: Beachside Showdown.

Marina was in a foul mood and somehow she knew that Ford was at the source of all her woes.

Not Stephanie, no. Steph was her friend and everybody loved her. Marina knew herself to be beautiful, every day of her life reaffirmed it. Boys stared slack-jawed at her as she walked past, girls loudly admired her and people just did things for her if she smiled the right way. Steph though...

Steph was drop dead gorgeous.

Steph was such a charismatic force of nature that even the older girls at Alpha Phi Theta were intimidated by her. She was a shoo-in as a pledge--already pre approved, in fact. Marina hadn't known that could even happen--and would probably make chapter president in under three years instead of the usual four.

Guys did whatever Steph wanted without her even asking. Steph could hint that she needed help writing a math paper and half the chess-club would trip over themselves for the chance to write it for her. Marina wasn't sure Steph knew how to do calculus but she was passing the course with perfect grades.

Steph even had college faculty members subscribed to her social media.

Her Instagram following was huge. Steph had been the all-american blonde cheer-leading captain in high-school then somehow continued to further bloom in her first year of college. Her online presence was growing exponentially every day, she could make or break small businesses with her "recommendations" and had even turned down a local sponsorship deal from the big twenty-four hour gym off-campus.

She said she didn't need it. Like her body was naturally trim, athletically lean and impressively busty all the time.

Marina believed her too. Stephanie was her friend.

No, this whole awful weekend was Ford's fault. Stupid Ford with his stupid face and his stupid glasses.

That was why Marina had chosen him after all; for his glasses.

At first glance he had seemed like just enough.

Just nerdy enough to fit her new image. Just cute enough to be seen with her online (not enough to compete with her for the limelight, of course). Just old enough to make her seem accessible to her target male audience. Just pliable enough that he could be swayed by a pretty smile and a little flirting.

It wasn't her fault Ford thought she was his girlfriend. It had only been a few weeks and she hadn't put any labels on their relationship.

Then he had taken her to that beach and embarrassed her in front of that golden Adonis of a Man.

Mac.

Steph had invited her to an exclusive, hidden beach to meet hot young guys. Stephanie had never approved of her association with Ford. So her dear sweet sorority sister-to-be had arranged for her to meet Mac.

She had almost swooned when he looked at her with that brilliantly handsome face and strong jaw. With that statuesque build that she had only seen before on magazine covers. He had been interested in her, his roving eyes had said as much, then Ford had to ruin everything by butting in.

Stupid little Ford and somehow, after all of that, he still had the temerity to text her?

Got your glasses.

People often argued that text messages couldn't convey subtle tones but Marina knew better. She was a dab hand at deploying insidious subtext on Twitter while retaining the perfect facade of innocence. Steph was a grand master who could cut a person down with a backhanded compliment that sounded completely sincere.

Yes, Ford's three word message rang too much of a schoolyard taunt for Marina's liking.

Got your glasses.

Worse still, she had to find her own way to his parents house to retrieve them. She had discarded her designer frames just as soon as they had got back to Ford's shitty old car on Friday. How could she not? Mac had said she'd look better without them... or something to that effect.

Everything had gone a bit hazy after Mac's massive dick had come out. All Marina knew was she had needed it as much as she had needed her next breath in that moment.

Now the old headaches were back and she was squinting to read her phone. Beautiful girls did not squint. She worried she was developing lines around her eyes.

She had ordered prescription contact lenses online using her Daddy's credit card to rush the order. They were due to be delivered on Tuesday. So here she was in the back of a ride-share pulling up to an address in the outer suburbs to get her glasses back.

She would make Ford pay for the trip. It was the least he could do for wasting her Sunday morning.

She had come prepared in an outfit which practically weaponized her thin, willowy figure. A peach flower bustier crop top with puff sleeves snuggled her willowy middle, leaving bare her slender shoulders and sharp clavicles to the morning sun. A bone white high-waisted, pleated tennis skirt rode high on her slender hips exposing her sumptuous flat midriff and much of her slim thighs. Tassled leather ankle boots gave her a few extra inches with their modest heels but she knew what even that much did for the shape of her long legs and tight behind.

She had spent most of the ride over letting down her dark chocolate hair and teasing it around her alluring face until her smoky almond-shaped eyes and cherry lips were framed for full devastating effect.

Ready for battle she stepped out of the Chevrolet Suburban and strode up the front path to the frankly disappointing home of Ford and his family. This was it? This old two-story weatherboard washout? Wasn't his Dad supposed to manage some big-shot used car lot or something? All it did was further cement her sinking opinion of the mistake she had allowed into her precious college experience.

She went to hammer on the front door. She was primed and ready to make a big scene. Something loudly dramatic that would draw out all the neighbors on this quiet nowheresville street and give them something to gossip about for months. To take back her glasses and any other pound of flesh she could extract then leave him to stew in his own mess.

The door was ajar. No it was propped open by... trash?

Crumpled paper take-out bags from Taco Bell, flat pizza boxes with cheese dried to the cardboard, Chinese takeout containers caked in sauce and more were piled around the inside entryway like a big stinking snowdrift of garbage. Marina covered her nose with her delicate hand as she leaned bodily into the door to push it open.

"Ford?" She called into the dark interior hallway. She didn't want to walk through the trash heap if she could avoid it. This was awful, like one of those weird hoarder shows on television. Had Ford been living like this the whole time she had known him? He had seemed so fastidious...

Maybe she could just fetch her glasses and go. Teaching him a lesson could wait until she was somewhere she could breathe properly.

The house had a heavy reek about it and Marina tried to keep her breathing shallow as she tiptoed her way around the piles of garbage littering the entryway. There had to be months worth of it and she didn't want any of it sticking to her when she left.

She made her way past a kitchen that looked like it had been looted by rioters. Every cupboard was thrown open, some cabinet doors were torn clean off and open food containers littered counter surfaces like scattered debris after an explosion. The fridge hummed loudly, the heavy door hung open at an angle by a single bent hinge and the shelves within were thoroughly plundered.

The invasive smell was beginning to grow stronger the further in Marina crept and creep she did because the stunning college coed was beginning to feel scared. The powerful odor was more than just the stale smell of empty food wrappers. It had a strong animal musk cutting through it now.

It was thick and clawing. Pervasive to the extreme. It was making it hard for her to think clearly as though it were soaking into her brain as well as her skin.

Did Ford ever mention owning pets? Marina was beginning to wish she had paid attention when he spoke about himself. He had just seemed so dull and insignificant. Not so much now if she was facing the possible danger of an animal attack.

She was ready to cut her losses and leave--she could just, like, take some aspirin and cut back on her screen time for a few days--when she heard it. The running of water and the deep rhythmic thump, thump, thump of something heavy coming from upstairs.

She kept looking back towards the open front door with frightened eyes as her long legs seemed to carry her forward against her will. She'd just take a peek. That was all, right? Just to make sure everything was A-Okay and hunky dory.

Hunky... when did she ever use that word? Mac was hunky but Dory was a fish, like Nemo. Marina blinked in confusion as she realized she was at the top of a stairway with no recollection of climbing it. Her manicured hand was caressing the banister back and forth, stroking it. Stroking it and eyeing the wooden knob at the end.

Knob. Ha! She giggled momentarily then caught herself with a concerned frown.

Thump, thump, thump...

The sound was close and broke her out of her daze. Her heart pounded in her heaving chest and her nostrils flared as she panted softly for breath. The air was thick as fog now, she could almost see it parting before her like the heat haze off hot tarmac.

She tottered forward on wobbling heels towards the noise, her equilibrium all askew until she reached a bedroom door and cautiously, so cautiously, swung it open then swallowed a surprised gasp.

Lizzy?

The pretty little strawberry blonde sat astride the bed, bucking and grinding her hips so hard the headboard was impacting the wall repeatedly. Marina's jaw slackened seeing the French students' huge, heavy, completely bare tits bounce as she gyrated on top of the bed. Her small sleep top was pulled down--the neckline stretched and torn obscenely low beneath her heaving, fleshy mounds--and hiked up above a full bulging belly.

It looked as if the girl had swallowed a melon. Stretch marks marred her alabaster skin and her belly button was distended into an oval shape. It rolled and sloshed with each desperate wiggle of her voluptuous hips and panty-less ass.

Every inch of her nearly-naked body was shining. She glistened with perspiration collecting in great globules and dripping from her reddened face to her bent knees. Except sweat wasn't supposed to be so gelatinous or thick. Sweat wasn't so pungent or pearly...

She was straddling a pile of torn clothing, dirty towels and sodden sheets. It looked like she had balled them all up into a heap, before saddling herself atop it in the mad fashion of some wontan bed-jockey. A few of the bedclothes stuck to her full thighs as she bounced up and down, grinding her lust-swollen pussy down on the spongy mess with raw, mindless need.

Marina couldn't move. She couldn't think. This was the source of the almighty funk that hung so dense in the air she could taste it on her out-stretched tongue. It fumigated her mind, seeping into each fold and groove in her silly little brain, saturating the neurons there and setting her nerves alight.

Her little pink tongue was out lapping at the air and her skinny knees were practically knocking as she fought to comprehend the scene before her. To make sense of why Lizzy would be fucking the bed so hard it left cracks in the plaster of the wall behind it and what the thick, gooey substance bathing her bucking body was.

Then in a desperately brief moment of clarity Marina realized that it was huge blobs of cum dripping down Lizzy's big fun-looking titties. They were still attached to her plump lips by long, stretching ropes of hot jizz. The exchange student wasn't just masturbating, she was frantically humping a sweat-stained mass of semen-soaked clothing and bedding!

She was trying to suck it all dry too, one ravenous, juicy mouthful at a time.

Lizzy clearly wasn't present enough to notice Marina's intrusion. She just tucked her chin in low to her bouncing chest and kept humping, moaning, and slurping like a woman possessed, showing no sign of slowing or tiring.

Her moans and slurred words were all in French. Marina didn't speak French but whoever that Beau person was (Lizzy kept calling out the name each time her body was racked with another obvious wave of pleasure) her instincts kept crying out that she didn't want to meet them.

Marina's body was getting hot, the room felt like an oven. Even in her tiny, sexy outfit with so much toned skin exposed she felt over-burdened and confined. Her pristine little pussy had begun to ache and at some point her hands had slipped down to grip the hem of her short skirt in whitened knuckles.

Why was she here again? Her thoughts were a scrambled mess warring with a new desire to taste that ivory ambrosia icing Lizzy's flushed skin. She wanted to giggle and lick the shiny coating off the girl's breathy parted lips, to moan as she sucked the sticky seed right out of her messy, matted hair. A fire was igniting in her tender, virgin loins.

Her slim thighs were rubbing together as she mastered herself enough to take a step back. This wasn't right, she had to leave. To find fresh air and clear her head. Like an airhead... she fought down another giggle and turned just as the distant forgotten sound of running water stopped.

A door in the back of the bedroom opened (had that always been there?) and something stepped out in a wash of steam.

"Bea! L'homme parfait. Mon Bea ideal..." Lizzy cried rapturously to the monstrous figure that ducked sideways to fit through the door-frame. The blissed-out coed thrusting her hips towards him as she doused the soaked bedding in the hot, squirting liquid proof of her newest climax.

Marina wanted to scream but all her breath left her in an anguished moan instead.

"F-Ford? Is that... you?"

The face was familiar but the body was utterly alien to her, alien and extremely naked.

He was geolithic in proportion. Towering tall and impossibly broad across the shoulders and chest. His torso was striated with muscles stacked like huge slabs of granite atop each other. His arms and legs were thick as telephone poles, the skin straining fit to burst from the rippling strength beneath. His hands were the size of catchers mitts as he draped a bath towel around his bullish neck, it looked like a washcloth on his gigantic frame.

"You've been a Bad Girl, Marina."

His voice came out in a deep reverberating rumble that she felt in her back teeth. She blinked in confusion then looked up and up and up trying to meet his gaze.

His dark eyes were deep set behind a heavy brow, his once shaggy hair was long now and spilled down to his shoulders in thick waves. His jaw was an anvil men could break weapons upon and his broad nose could have been carved from Corinthian marble in its brutal perfection.

All of it was brought together in the scowl of an angry god dealing with a petulant child. She quavered beneath it, dropping her eyes only for them to roam indolently down his hulking, chiseled frame to something else.

"C-Cock!" She exclaimed intelligently, her eyes growing big as it completely dominated her entire field of vision.

It was erect and immense, as long as her slender forearm and girthier besides. It was ribbed with an angry lacing of bulging veins and Marina could see his slow, steady heartbeat pumping through it. A thick bead of precum formed at the monstrous tip, swelling to the size of a goose egg before falling to the floor with a loud blat!

A spray of it splattered her designer leather boots and despite her shock, her small mouth flooded with hot saliva. Her treacherous body obeying a deep primal imperative.

"Yes Girl, that is my cock." The rocky timbre of his voice made her shiver in delight.

"Cock!" Lizzy parroted eagerly from the bed. Her exotic accent caressing the word like the smoothest velvet as it passed her sticky lips.

"Cock." Marina repeated her voice steadier now.

The intensely engorged member seemed to draw in her vision as though she had crossed some invisible event horizon. The air seemed to warp around it as it drank in the dim light of the room and pulled at her will with indomitable force.

Her knees buckled as her pussy lit up in ferocious desire for it. To be stretched wide by it. To be molded to its shape. To be filled to bursting by that one true, celestial Cock.

Her hands were up her skirt now, pulling aside the damp lace of her tiny panties and sliding her clever digits between her dewy folds. She leaned forward panting, her nose twitching, trying to get closer to that pillar of protuberant flesh she desired above all other things. Her nostrils flared...

The smell was coming from him! That mind-numbing, cunt-thrumming aroma that filled her lungs with every breath was coming from Ford. Even as his titanic body glistened fresh from the shower there was no mistaking the source of the scent. She giggled and flipped her long glossy hair as a fresh wave of it washed over her.

Then a hand was grabbing her dark locks by the roots and dragging her head back to look up. A strangled whine left her throat as Ford's eyes burnt like coals in their dark sockets staring right into Marina. She quailed under his commanding stare.

"Bad Girls need to learn their place. Lizzy, come here."

He snapped his fingers, never taking his eyes from Marina. Like he was summoning a pet hound.

Lizzy appeared on her knees beside Marina, her enormously gravid figure swayed, still plastered with his voluminous seed. She didn't pause before grabbing his mammoth shaft in both hands and lathing the head enthusiastically with her tongue. Her diminutive hands couldn't completely encircle his hefty girth but her head twisted back and forth as she licked and slurped sloppily at his dribbling tip. Her already blank eyes fluttered and rolled up into her head with a throaty gurgle as she tried to drink more of him down.

"Wha-what's wrong with her?" Marina wondered out loud.

She meant it as a snide, loaded question. She had meant to spiced her words with disgust at the messy, amateurish manner in which Lizzy serviced a real Mans dick. She meant to imply that she would be more beautiful at swallowing down such a wondrous gift, performing gracefully for his pleasure and not simply drooling all over it like some bloated cow.

Instead her words had come out as a stuttered, uncertain jumble.

"She's done. Fully baked and used up. A completely cum-drunk cock-sleeve now." Ford replied carelessly, as though Lizzy wasn't more than a broken toy to him. "It's my fault really. I should have known I was too much Man for one woman to handle."

He turned an agitated frown on Marina, as if it were somehow her fault Lizzy was like this. It wasn't... was it? Her rational mind felt mired in a lake of sticky molasses.

"She's been taking care of me while we waited for you. Like a Good Girl should."

Marina shuddered when she heard the words Good Girl drawled from his lips. Despite the pain in her scalp she worked her fingers harder into her twitching cunt.

Had she kept this Man waiting? Surely not... she wanted to be a Good Girl too. She wanted to show him that she could be...

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,245 Followers