Dr Z. Mesmer's Dynamic Body Program Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beside her Lizzy suddenly collapsed, her body convulsing. A thick rope of his cum mixed with spittle sprayed from her lips as she thrashed on the ground, her feet drumming the carpet. Her back bowed until Marina could hear her spine creak under the strain and her skull jittered in odd directions before she finally went still. Still breathing though.

Marina felt the sharp stab of fear cut deep into her. She wanted him, no! She needed him but if that meant she ended up like silly used-up Lizzy... a single bright diamond of an idea shined through the clouds of pink fairy-floss fogging her brain.

"I know where you can find lots of girls, much hotter than her... Master."

That's right, that was what Good Girls called their big, strong Man. The word felt so good spilling from her eager little mouth. Maybe he would let her use that same mouth on him soon? If she was a Good Girl and gave him plenty of sexy young cum-sluts to suck and fuck his divine cock?

"I thought you might. Get the car, you'll be driving."

________________

Ford sat in the back of the old family Volvo. His sheer mass meant he took up almost the entire back seat and had to hunch nearly double to fit. The front seats had been pushed so far forward the Marina was basically pressed flat to the dash as she tried to steer with her young tits mashed against the steering wheel.

Good thing it wasn't a stick transmission, she would have struggled to reach it in the tight press. Ford wasn't even certain she had a drivers license and he didn't really care. Just so long as she did what she was told.

Lizzy was laid across his mighty lap. She had awoken, eventually, which was lucky for Marina. Ford was glad the cute little french girl hadn't died simply because that would have been fucking inconvenient. Now her soft body was pressed up against his, her face buried in his chest as she giggled, cooed something in french and endlessly worked his ginormous length.

She used her small hands, her big soft tits, sandwiched it between her generous thighs and even stroked him off with handfuls of her silky hair to get him off as often as possible. He had demanded it and she had happily complied with happy noises and vapid giggles. Anything but inside her, he didn't need her overdosing on his potency again.

Ford liked his fuckdolls wide awake and very active.

Right now she had at least half his monumental turgidity sunk deep into the crack of her fat ass. She was hot-dogging it between her thick cheeks as she twerked up and down it while he commanded her pace by a fistful of her strawberry hair. His free hand slapping her fleshy flank occasionally like a mare. He was nothing if not a thoroughbred stud after-all.

The car was utterly despoiled with his ejaculate. The interior was completely ruined. He considered having Marina run some useless sucker off the road and take their ride if a good opportunity showed itself. An open topped Cadillac might be nice. Who was going to stop him?

The upholstery squelched wetly, the seat cushions filled like saturated sponges with his seed. Long milky stalactites of it drooped from the roof and the passenger foot-wells were ankle deep in the pungent, sticky substance. All the windows were rolled down but even the buffeting wind of their journey couldn't clear the overwhelming pheromone stink of it from the vehicle.

The front windshield had not been spared from his friendly fire either. A few stray volleys had cleared the front seats and splashed heavily across the glass in forceful splatters. Marina had only slowed the car long enough to lean over the dash to smear a portion clean with her beautiful young face and greedy, lashing tongue.

She had grunted and gargled happily like a feeding sow as her delicate chin and high cheekbones had plowed furrows through the viscous gloopy mass. Her taut little ass peaked from under her short, white skirt and wiggled high in the air behind her.

The back of her tennis skirt and the tops of her slender thighs were soaked liberally with the lithe brunettes pussy honey. The driver's seat had audibly splashed when she finally sat back down again, gasping and licking her messy lips clean.

"Bea... Bea... Bea..." Lizzy blurted in a reverent litany as he fired another massive wad up her back, painting her from tailbone to shoulder blades in another absurd eruption of his masculine juices.

She quaked and squealed in breathless delight as her own moisture bathed her bare jiggling thighs at the feel of his liquid warmth on her already dripping skin.

"Good Girl."

The French fuck-puppet looked close to exhaustion. She had been up as long as Ford--nearly two days now--and didn't have his inhuman stamina. Neither had he been using her gently since coming into his own.

Not an inch of her skin had been spared. His improbably thick spend ran from her nose and chin in thick tapers, it matted her hair like poorly applied styling gel, it pooled in her bountiful cleavage and dripped from her fat nipples onto her cum-swollen belly in copious quantities. It even squished between her tiny toes because foot-jobs were a thing, right?

"How much longer?" He growled, his voice so deep and rough he might as well be using gravel as mouthwash.

"Nearly there, nearly there, Maaaster~"

Marina's voice had taken on a high-pitched sing-song quality. Ford wondered idly if his odeur d'homme that Lizzy kept moaning about or the cum she had managed to guzzle off the windscreen was having an effect already. It was unimportant, just so long as she got them where they needed to go.

To that hidden beach with its treasure trove of unparalleled beauties.

To Steph; that glorious haughty bitch that had always looked down on him.

To Mac, the up-jumped worm who had dared to humiliate Ford.

His blood began to boil and his soul sang out for righteous retribution. His raging mountainous erection jerked and pounded furiously against Lizzy's slimy back.

Fuck the consequences.

He grabbed Lizzy by the hips, turned and lifted her onto his angrily pulsing tip then split her tight soaking pussy apart, sinking her down onto his monstrous cock.

She wailed in exuberant ecstasy, her eyes bugging out blindly and her small fists hammering futilely at his unyielding bulwark of a chest. He bottomed out in her with more than half his obscene shaft still jutting out of her. Her puffy pussy straining and coiling around his mighty girth.

"Drive faster." He grunted as he began to work his babbling bimbo cock-sleeve up and down his unmanageable size. Lizzy drooled and let out a long deep animal groan each time he filled her past full.

She would need a proper stretching out.

She was going to get it.

"Yes, big Ford daddy!" Marina squeaked, her big emerald eyes watching him hotly in the rear vision mirror as she lead-footed the gas pedal.

________________

Marnie crossed her arms and did her best to keep Ford's great, thrusting cock between her pale perky tits as she writhed prettily against that vast pillar of burning, inflexible flesh.

"Come on Marnie, hurry it up. I've got places to be."

Of course he did, Marnie moaned and rolled her slim body against him. Her man was, like, super important and she needed to help him shoot his big, yum-yum load as quickly as possible so he could go fuck even more pretty girls.

They were parked in the same unmarked turn-off from the highway as last time. Except last time her Masters car had been filled with all her silly-billy beach gear and not a vast pungent lake of scrumptious, finger-licking man-seed. It certainly hadn't featured the cum-basted, bare backside of a thoroughly fucked, hugely-swollen french cum-dumpster dangling limply out of the rear passenger door either.

More was the pity, because Marnie sort of remembered that last trip kinda sucked for some reason. Not this time though. This time her pretty little pussy was constantly a-tingle with exquisite delectable delight, all because she was on her knees in the dirt lavishly worshiping her Man's fabulous capital-C Cock!

His massive meaty staff was pressed up under her tight peachy top. It bulged in pornographic proportions through the stretched-thin fabric and rested snugly between her shapely budding breasts with the swollen, angrily engorged head jutting well out of the plunging neckline.

"Please Master, tell Marnie she's a Bad Girl. Pleeeease~? Marnie feels sooo~ good when you say it. Cum me, Master."

His hand was back in her long dark hair and she adored it when he took control of her like that. It was like she didn't have to worry about trying to guess what he wanted. Her big daddy Master would just do all that tricky thinking stuff for her then gloriously fuck her in whatsoever way he desired.

Like, right now he wanted to look down into her big green eyes as he fucked her little titties and ruined her favourite top. It was her pretty pink top, Marnie really liked the color pink. It was the same shade as bubblegum and fairy floss...

"I don't cum you, Marnie." Gosh but he liked calling her that for some reason and she liked being called it to. He always sounded a bit vicious when he used that name and that just got her more excited. "I don't really care if you cum at all, girl but you will... fucking... make.. me... cum!"

He punctuated each word with a powerful thrust of his double-wide pistoning hips. The thick, dribbling tip of his ravaging shaft kept knocking her under the chin leaving a warm, wet splotch there each time. Marnie wanted to lower her face, open her hot little mouth to take that pounding battering ram between her parted, drooling lips and make her Master feel good but he held her head firmly back.

So she looked him right in his brilliantly blazing eyes, pouting prettily for him and batting her long, dark lashes as her plush, dewy pussy ached to feel him cum on her parched skin again. His constantly drizzling pre-cum soaked her front and her alabaster smooth skin sparkled with it in great glistening smears and pearly globs. The smell of his impossibly viscous spend clung to her flesh, stuck her drenched clothing to her body and pervaded her nose, throat and lungs.

It washed over her brain, fogging it in great clouds of smoldering desire and blotting out any silly-girl concerns she might have felt. It felt sooo~ nice... just like his massive twitching cock.

The length of his enormous shaft stretched from her tiny belly button, up her cum-slicked diaphragm through the shallow valley of her flushed tits until the monstrous slathering head bounced sloppily off her sharp clavicles. She couched her pert tits in her forearms and did her best to roll them but her Man was so mouth-wateringly big and she was so delicately small in comparison. There was only so much she could do with what she had.

"Come on you useless Cum-Slut, don't just sit there. Use your fucking mouth." Ford snarled and Marnie quivered in delicious rapture.

He released her hair and she immediately dived down to glom ravenously onto his ravishing cock, sucking like a vacuum that got hold of the drapes. Just like a Bad Girl Fuck-Pet should.

Oh how she shivered when he called her such wicked, filthy things. Especially when he did it with his magnificent manhood knocking at the back of her teensy tiny throat. She didn't understand why she couldn't appreciate such passionate language before, because now it turned her long, long legs to wobbling jelly.

Marnie's hot lips stretched wide and her wet tongue lashed over the first few inches of her Master. His girth was extreme and domineering making her jaw ache but the moment his seed began pooling on her taste-buds her mind lit up in an ecstatic firework display.

She grabbed at her diamond-stiff nipples through her trashed bustier, pulled hard and tried to distend her firm young tits around his scorching, throbbing meat. As though she could stretch her supple young flesh like elasticated rubber to finally encompass his riotous immensity.

She would happily ruin her nubile body just to please her Master. She would eagerly ruin the bodies of countless others if she so much as suspected it would get him hard. She would hold her own mother's stupid head down on his smothering thickness until she choked to death on a throat full of his dense, sticky seed if meant he would finally fuck and claim her!

She would be his Bad Bad Girl just like he called her.

"Ack, Gluck, Urck!"

Marnie knew her Man liked it when she gagged for him. It made her pussy drip with molten heat when he invaded her so completely. When he brutally breached her esophagus and fucked her small mouth until her vision dimmed dark around the edges.

"Take it, you faithless Fuck-Slave." He rumbled in a voice ominous as approaching thunder, "Take it all down your useless whorish throat."

She could feel him bulging out her slender neck as her body lit up in an arc of searing pleasure. His harsh words clawed at her very core and she arched her back, pushing every inch over her beautiful lithe body against his colossal raging manhood trying to wrap all of herself around it. She wanted him to grab her convulsing body and manipulate her like a living sex-doll then fill her every empty hole to overflowing with his endless blessed man-juice.

"Mmmmmnnhp!"

Then she felt it, the wild jerking of his inflamed steely flesh that heralded the torrential geyser of his yummy-nummy hunk-seed blasting down her long neck and filling her desolate Bad Girl belly. She twisted her head, pushed him past her gagging entrance and took his impossible turgidity as deep down her throat as she could.

She gushed fresh hot juices down her own trembling thighs in avid anticipation. She was akin to one of Pavlov's dogs; trained and conditioned to climax then drool for her Masters scrumptious load in response to his tremendous body's lascivious signals. To think she had started the day thinking Ford; her Uber-Stud Master was unworthy of her silly little self.

No... that was Marina. Marina was a stupid stuck-up prude who didn't know her place. She wasn't Marina... She was Marnie and Marnie was her Master's Bad Girl who definitely knew her place.

It was on her knees before her hulking Man, choking herself on his supreme gargantuan dick until she received his hot, stomach-stretching load!

She wasn't going to waste a drop if it.

She was a greedy, cum-hungry whore.

She knew her Master liked that.

________________

Ford stormed down the scraggly trail towards his destiny like an angry behemoth. His manly strides ate up the distance as his huge tree-trunk legs pumped like great pneumatic cylinders, powered by the inferno-heat of consuming lust and furious vitriol blazing within his goliath chest.

He carried the naked, seed-slathered form of Lizzy, limply tucked under one massive arm. Marnie was perched precariously on his boulder-esque shoulder, her delicate feet bouncing off one slab-like pec and her slim arms thrown around the marble column of his neck. He didn't even register their weight, barely noted their presence and his vision tunneled in on his fated destination in the distance.

"Mmmmm, hurry Master! Your Marnie-Slut needs to show the world how well your big Daddy Dick fills her cock-hungry Bad Girl throat again." She giggled into his ear before tracing it with a long, lascivious lick.

She was hugging herself to the side of his bullish head, her full slopping belly jiggling beside his lantern jaw. Her worthless clothing was gone. Her stylish ankle boots long lost, her sodden bustier top torn to tatters in his callous treatment of her tits and her panties washed away by her repeated cunt-gushing responses to his rough handling. Only the scanty pleated tennis skirt remained, distinctly off-white in colour now and it flipped up revealing her glistening, swollen pussy lips with every bounding step he took.

Shrubs and scree were crushed and scattered beneath his huge feet. Loose gravel and sand kicked out behind him as he took to the slope like a thundering stampede. He grabbed the lower bough of a large Cypress to steady himself at a hairpin turn in the trail only for the entire tree shift under his palm as roots and soil were torn from the ground by his crashing momentum.

"Quickly Master, you're almost there! Your Fuck-Puppet Bad Girl will make sure you get aaall~ the hottest pieces of ass..."

Marnie wiggled on his shoulder and Ford could feel his skin there growing slick with her excited, leaking juices. He could smell her wanton sex beside his face, his perpetually rock-hard cock standing out like a lance in front of him twitched and fired a short thick wad of ropy jizz into some sage scrub over ten feet away.

Ford roared like the giant he was and the sound boomed off the hillside around him. Let Mac know he was coming. They would all see who the little man was now.

He could see the ocean now and left the snaking path to trample directly towards his ultimate goal. The day's sun was pushing towards noon now and somehow that seemed fitting to Ford.

It fit with the staged nature of the beach last time he saw it. The way things there played out, not as in real life with all its warts and wrinkles but like on the set of a Hollywood film where everything was picture-perfect and completely scripted.

A showdown at high noon? Sure... fuck it. Ford could give Mac that final thrill before grinding him into fucking paste and taking his place as the hero of the beach.

________________

Stephanie Rochester was trying to dry her eyes as she claimed what little privacy she could behind a small rocky outcropping in the arid hillside.

"Come one girl, pull yourself together. You're better than this!" She whispered dabbing daintily at the corners of her eyes with the edge of a colourful beach towel.

Steph didn't know what was wrong with her. She didn't break down like this, she was Stephanie Rochester. She broke down other people!

It had all seemed like a wonderful dream in the beginning...

Steph had been invited to the beach by a fellow fitness influencer on Instagram. She would have ignored it like she did so many other unsolicited DM's and paltry offers but the glamor shots the girl had been posting for the last few days were absolutely stunning and her Insta following had close to doubled in that short period.

That was the sort of online action Steph needed to bump herself up in status from a flowering local celebrity into someone on the road to the big leagues. To secure real sponsorship--maybe from a major make-up label--and get her gorgeous face on a few feature pages. Not in magazines pages, no. Print media was dead and just didn't know it yet. Steph wanted to be plastered all over the highest-traffic, hottest-trending home pages on the web.

She'd made Twitter, Fandom and Pinterest her top preferences.

Then she had arrived at the beach--driven by some love-sick college pup whom she had summarily dismissed by the roadside--followed the directions sent to her, then she'd met Mac.

Handsome, wonderful, perfect Mac.

That fantastically muscled, greek demi-god of a man who had turned her head the moment she arrived.

He'd walked past every sparkling jewel of youthful beauty on that beach and loudly declared her to be his new "Best Girl". Some witless bimbo in the back of the crowd had collapsed in wailing tears at the sudden, thrilling proclamation.

Steph had been so happy, so overjoyed, so turned-on that she had dropped to her knees and thanked him on the spot with a long, loving blow-job that ended with him coating her smiling face, bouncing tits and slim neck with his hot juicy man-seed. After that though, it all got a bit hazy...