Dr Z. Mesmer's Dynamic Body Program Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuum, Hi? We heard... I mean... is this the beach?"

Three stunning college coeds in stylish, if risque swimwear stood at the bottom of the trail looking about in expressions that ranged from nervous to terrified. As well they might be...

Scattered across the sand were dozens of barely-legal, supremely sexy and thoroughly fucked girls just like them. They lay sprawled across bunched up beach towels, hung limply over the sides of toppled sun-chairs or piled haphazardly atop each other on beach mats.

They all glistened in the sun.

Each and every one of them shined and dripped with more than tanning oil, ocean spray or perspiration. It leaked heavy and white from their every hole, thickly coated their smooth skin and rounded out their young bellies tremendously.

A sky-blue water cooler fell from the arms of a curvy little red-head in a daisy yellow skirtini as Ford pulled himself out of Steph's cavernous asshole with a loud sucking shlorp!

"No, not done yet-" The panting blonde protested weakly even as her trembling legs collapsed under her but Ford had dismissed her from his thoughts already.

He strode manfully up to the three girls, brutally naked with his solid, dripping member pointing straight out from him like a meaty lance. They were frozen in place like small critters hypnotized by the stare of a dancing cobra but already their bodies were reacting to his sheer overwhelming masculine presence. Hardening nipples began to show under the thin fabric of their bikinis and one of them--a tall dark-skinned bombshell with spectacular long shapely legs--unconsciously licked her lips.

Ford bent and picked up the heavy cooler in one hand. A cold drink would be refreshing. He eyed the three girls with the same level of scrutiny as a butcher might size up a side of beef. One of the girls dropped an adjustable tripod designed to hold her phone.

"Yeah, this is the place." He grunted, his great cum-drizzling tip swinging so close to the young trio it leaked his thick pre-cum onto their small, sandalled toes. He gestured out towards the small stretch of sand with its mess of littered beach gear and even messier, softly moaning denizens.

"Find a spot and get comfortable, you're going to want to stay a while."

THE END

Hi, Menoetes here again.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.

For anyone who is interested I wanted to point out where this story idea sprung from because I think it's kinda cool. While the Zeus Mesmer Dynamic Body Program isn't real (thank goodness) the Charles Atlas Dynamic Tension one was! As was Ayds for women as endorsed by silver screen actress Zsa Zsa Gábor. The ads for them were found in everything from comic books to women's magazines in the 1940's and 50's. The Glamor Girl workout was a real thing too from the 1940's but not directly related.

I like them and think they're pretty hilarious.