Dr. Zoptic Pt. 08 - REPRODUCTION TECH

Story Info
At premier, director seeks redeeming social value in porn.
8.2k words
3.5
1.8k
1

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr Zoptic PT 8: REDEEMING VALUE: ASSISTED REPRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY

"In the myth of Artemis an unwelcome voyeur who gazes upon a goddess in the nude is undone by the grandeur of his own tools," Al Mandy addressed a meeting he had called of the Dirty Dozen his stock players. We were seated in the front row of the theatre of the fertility clinic where he was a staff physician. Also in attendance were Al's camera crew, foreign service workers from Al`s homeland who though they said little could provide Al with almost any site around Capitalland for a shoot on location. "Trust Al," Aimée, one of Al's faithful Dirty Dozen, heckled tall, lanky Al as he took the podium, "to land a soft job in a fertility clinic."

Al exclaimed in his affected Anglified tones, "I say! A soft sinecure indeed! Might that not be a bad adverti`s'ement at least in the procurement side of this enterprise? And you must admit this venue provides us with a comfortable backdrop for filming our Dr Zoptic series. Absent tonight is our dear friend Rebecca who played the original Dr Zoptic and defined the character and inspired tonight's script. Dr Barton has gone on to land on bigger and better things."

I took a deep breath. As Al extolled his thanks to Rebecca, I pondered. To me Rebecca would always be Zaftig my term of endearment for my cuddly, pudgy, curvy roommate. Oh Zaftig could a times molt from the pleasantly plump girl who'd run bare naked into a communal shower with total abandon to a total bitch, the nun with the ruler in the first in the series to the insufferable witch. She could disconnect from the world to speak in medical bull -- jive and then turn into an insufferable witch seething with bloodlust dreaming of wreaking her revenge by examining the nuts of her nemesis Carter Plessinger in preparation for castration.

Continuing in his remarks to the Dirty Dozen, Al described new film we were about to see as representing "a number of firsts, "It's a first time, I've used body doubles, two actually: One for Rebecca, Then for her nemesis Carter Plessinger. Both persona presented some interesting challenges or as you Yanks might say, `threw me some curves.'"

========

When hazel eyed Mary, a drama student interviewed for the role as a body double for Zaftig, my roommate Dr Barton, Al requested my assistance. "No one knows Rebecca Barton better," Al Mandy justified his request.

"Hmm, Al," I replied, "You want a woman present in case the girl goes bat shit crazy when she has to take off her clothes."

Entering Al's office, Mary, her new slacks swishing together, presented a general full-figured appearance, hair color and style, height and weight, similar enough to Zaftig to make Mary a good fully dressed stand -- in.

"Even Zaftig's eh -- Rebecca Barton's eyes," I blurted out, "are just about that same color changeable as a chameleon."

A Drama student at Capitalland University, Mary responding to Al's call for a well -- proportioned woman, presented still photos taken in Drama Department productions.

"In this edition of the Dr Zoptic serial," I advised, "You would be doubling up in some scenes for my roommate Rebecca Barton who financed her last year in med school paying Dr Zoptic and in other scenes as an extra. Zaftig -- Rebecca Barton wants to get even for a prank her classmates played on her at a graduation party. But this is not a simple game of one -- upmanship, tit -- for -- tat." My tone turned harsh. "Drugged her up, stripped her naked, plopped her in bed with a naked man, photographed her," I was blunt, "and circulated her pictures -- bare rump in the air to her esteemed father and others. That's an idea of the part you would be playing. That's the part. Still interested?"

Mary replied, "I have to get the part. My boyfriend didn't believe that anyone pay me to bare it all, but he did find the idea," Mary giggled, "kinky. Perhaps, it would help," Mary asked, "if you told me a bit about the person I'm playing body double for."

"Rebecca Barton," I reflected on my roommate's strange allure, "could throw you some curves. Why not go down to the theatre to see some clips of the Dr Zoptic tapes."

=======

Throwing curves that described Zaftig, my roommate Dr Barton. Zaftig could stroll to the shower in front of me in our rooms with her towel slung over her shoulder; yet be infuriated at me because I laughed at her when I found her drugged up and left naked by her classmates at a reception.

In a revealing explanation, Al, the genteel doctor whose gentle manner inspired such confidence mixed stark metaphors, "The effete professional appearance, the garb, the glasses her classmates ripped off her body expelled her from the elite. When you laughed at finding her stripped bare by her peers, you, Ms Ehrlich, a mere mortal, delivered the greatest slight of that night: You depreciated her perceived superior social status. I'm afraid, Ms Erica Ehrlich, you've," Al tapped my shoulder, "got a crush on Becky and she's got a crush on an image of herself."

"Oh, cute cuddly Zaftig," I moaned aloud, "you can be that frosty ice queen your classmates called you."

My reverie in lament was broken by some cat calls from the audience about Zaftig, shaking her booty in the shower.

"Now," Al Mandy introduced his new star, "I'd like to thank Rebecca's stand -- in Mary, a Capitalland U drama student for adding a touch of thespian elegance to our production. Premiering as a stand - in for Rebecca as Dr Zoptic in this film, Mary has taken over the role of Dr Zoptic."

"Al," Mary needled Al, "when my girlfriends approached me about performing nude on film, I came out just to see who would be fool enough to pay me to undress on camera."

"No one's special here," interjected Aimée, "Every member of the Dirty Dozen showers together before playing the part of Dr Zoptic's Nursing Aide with a bare undercoating."

"Even though I modelled the Dr Zoptic costume for my boyfriend, thigh high fish net stockings barely meeting the flaps of a white lab coat, flashing your butt cheeks and exposing cleavage when you move around, Joe," Mary retorted, "didn't believe me. He had to see it for himself. So, I brought Joe with me to watch--I bet Al will find a way to use Joe in the next flick."

Ribald comments swept through the room over the sound of laughter.

"Mary, have Joe disrobe in one of the ejaculatoriums, attach a `phallic meter' to his penis to measure the effect of the film's erotic content in delivering the message and a collection condom to his phallus to receive the output," Al replied. In a straight face, Al added, "Time is money. Usable output should not be wasted."

When reddish -- brown haired Joe's freckles danced in laughter on his melon face, Mary turned to him warned Joe, "Al ain't kidding."

"OK," Joe dared, "let's do it."

When Mary, already in the Dr Zoptic costume, rose, the flaps of her lab coat rode up with her. The sight of her uncovered, ripened plum shaped ass sent the Dirty Dozen into another round of laughter. We knew Al never wasted time. Al was already starting work on the next flick.

As Mary left the room with Joe, Aimée taunted her, "Make sure you tie him to the chair so that he cums inside the collection condom not inside you."

"Next on the list of first times," Al continued his lecture, "We were dealing with a film adaptation based upon a real event."

"Oh, Al," Aimée heckled, "do you mean to tell me the UFO abduction stories were all fictitious."

"In the adaptation of the tale," Al continued, "I decided to have Dr Zoptic and her former classmate Dr Cameron Ratzinger compete for appointment as director of a fertility program and the Hospital."

==============

As Dr Zoptic played by Mary and I walked toward the Westgate Mall, we discussed Dr Zoptic's upcoming presentation on her theories on semen extraction.

"An appointment to head the Institute's fertility study could bring my radical theories into the mainstream of medical research, I really need to make an impression," Dr Zoptic (Mary), dressed casually in slacks and blouse, expressed high hopes for her proposal as we trudged up the sloped parking lot to the south entrance to the mall.

"I think you're driving yourself crazy. If you're trying to sell your theory, be genuine, true to yourself," I answered, "in explaining the theory."

"I can't very much strut into her office," Annoyance entered Dr Zoptic's voice in her repartee, "with my ass hanging out of my white lab coat. I have to explain the concept of the power of suggestive attire and interaction with the patient to maximize output of ejaculate and to increase the chance of insemination. I must convince Dr Victoria Whirlwind of the theory before I introduce a practice some even in these enlightened 1970s might regard as risqué."

The sun still above the tree line on Sunday at 4:30 PM was filled the Southside parking lot with bright sunshine reflecting off the hoods of parked cars clustered near the entrance and in the red highlights in her hair.

As Zoptic and I climbed the hill toward the entrance, I assured Zoptic that I knew a personal shopper in one of the premier shops who'd dress her tastefully, worthy of her professional status. To her misgivings about the expense, I observed, "you stress an appropriate presentation in the drawing of sperm and in artificial insemination. Presenting yourself appropriately consistent with your personality in seeking an appointment is no different. Let's see what Jezebel can do for us."

I studied Dr Zoptic (Mary) in late summer sunset. Pleasantly plump, Mary was a good stand -- in for Zaftig my roommate right down to the red highlights in her hear gleaming in the late afternoon sun. "A penny for your thoughts," Zoptic (Mary) asked.

"Nothing," I relied, "Jezebel is waiting for us."

Looking at me critically, Zoptic quipped, "Jezebel? It sounds like a name that might design a rival pantiless outfit for nursing assistants drawing sperm and injecting seminal fluid in artificial insemination. The provocative attire flashing a glimpse at the butt stimulates both sexes simulating the early stages of arousal."

==========

In introducing the film and regaling the cast with praise, Al reached me, "And there's Erica Ehrlich. Another first -- first time I had location advice from the cast."

"Al," I reminded him, "the crew insured our access."

"Indeed! The assistance of the camera crew," Al adroitly saluted the camera crew, "was vital, indispensable in using the Westgate Mall as a backdrop."

Al waited for some nods from the camera crew before continuing, "Erica is a law student -- second year. Despite her aspiration to an enemy profession, Erica is Dr Rebecca Barton's roommate. Despite Erica's affectation to the enemy profession," Al pointed to me, "Erica's help was invaluable in our location shots. Erica's advice on dialogue comes from, no doubt, reading records of malpracti -- `s' -- e trials," Al stressed the hard `s' as part of his affected English accent, "the popular lynch party of the modern doctor, the 1970s version of the witch hunt. Erica helped me organi`s'e," Al stressed the soft `s' as part of his affected English accent, "location shoots and screen tests."

Al wanted to replicate my visit to the Westgate Mall with Zaftig my roommate, Dr Rebecca Barton, as accurately as possible. I urged the actual site, the southside of the Westgate Mall. "The location is ideal; the timing, 4:30PM Sunday afternoon is critical," I convinced Al. "You'd catch the lengthening shadows of early autumn when not many people are around to interfere. Most people have gone home, but there's enough cars around that a good film editor could make the parking lot seem full."

"Next in line," Al proceeded with his accolades, "is Chrissy who snuck us into Newman -- Baker at the Westgate Mall where she played the salesgirl Jezebel in the fitting room scene."

"Al," Chrissy chided Al, "You didn't need me. Every security guard in the mall knows you -- and it seems your camera crew. They no longer snicker, calling me a whore in their devilish tongues, when I walk by. They even walk me to my car at quitting time."

"Pays to be part of the underclass, Al, doesn't it?" I teased Al. For all his Anglican affectations and polished English accent, Al was among the fortunate Iranian refugees who fled a change of governments there. Many, like his camera crew, more clung to the shadows in menial jobs.

==========

After closing time in the effete Newman -- Baker shops when we began filming. Only pert Crissy, dressed in a chic grey jacket and skirt with suit, was at the register looking at the clock. Shutting the register closed, Crissy told Al to start setting up.

Faces fell when a security guard entered and stood with his hands on his wide belt. Al laughed, calling out to the guard in his native tongue. The guard embraced Al and then each member of the camera crew.

Turning to us, Al informed us, "I told the guard that whenever he sees any of the Dirty Dozen here, he is to treat you as if you were my sister. Places."

When Dr Zoptic (Mary) and I walked to the counter, I introduced Dr Zoptic as a customer with an important presentation to make. "Her appearance must exude professionality, neither gaudy nor primly, nor flashy, nor prissy. Sorry to be so fussy."

"Appear modestly, yet snazzy, zippy yet natty," Jezebel (Crissy) declared as she studied Dr Zoptic skeptically, "You entered raggy, you'll leave jazzy."

I chuckled. Dr Zoptic (Mary)'s look melted from perplexity, to uncertainty when Jezebel ordered, "to change the décor, I must strip it down to see it all."

When Dr Zoptic hesitated, Jezebel chirped, "As a doctor studying human fertility, you must be no stranger to nudity. That's the normal way fertilization is accomplished. I assure you we won't be turned into a pillar of salt by the sight of you in the natural state."

I promised to guide the stunned Dr Zoptic to the back.

To Dr Zoptic, as I lead her away, Jezebel promised, "To work my magic, presenting the body's majesty, I build out from the quick, no time for shame or modesty, in here that doesn't matter, we'll make you over fantastically, You came in tatters, you'll leave in designer tags," In a commanding voice, Jezebel thundered, "Now, get in the back strip off those rags"

In the back, I pushed open the swinging louvred saloon doors and the held the gate opened Dr Zoptic to enter. Jezebel ordered, "To assess the certain charm, of the unadorned human form, these rooms are kept toasty warm."

Unbuttoning her printed blouse, I pulled it back off her shoulders. Undoing the buttons of her sheeves, I slipped Zoptic's blouse off and let the sheer fabric gently float to the floor. Her bra unhooked and removed, she thrust out her chest. I was always transfixed by the sight of her Double D boobs bobbing free.

A half smile bloomed on her face. Her skin went blush. Zoptic whispered. "Go ahead."

"You don't know," I cried, "how long I waited for you to say that." It might have been more accurate to say I wished the invitation came from the real Dr Zoptic, Zaftig, my roommate, not her stand -- in Mary.

I applied my lips to her nipples and sucked her flesh into my mouth. Zoptic held her hand over my head, pressing my head into her breasts. "I know you want this, but do hurry," Zoptic cautioned, "Jezebel will be back in a jiffy."

Opening her wide belt, I yanked her pants down. Obligingly, Zoptic kicking off her loafers, stepped out of her slacks. My hands trembled as I reached around the elastic band and pulled them off. I was gazing at her full bush.

At that, Jezebel announced her return. "I hope I'm not interrupting any merriments, Out in the hallway onto the scale; then in front of the mirror, I'll take your measurements."

On the scales, Zoptic's eyes widened when she weighed in at 175, height 5 ft 1 in.

"More of you to love," I assured Zoptic.

In front of the mirror, Jezebel ordered Dr Zoptic to hold her arms straight out as Jezebel ran the tape over her breasts. Stifling Zoptic's protest, Jezebel explained, "To get the most accurate measure, I need the client in the altogether." Checking her tape, Jezebel announced, "Healthy girl interesting score bust size 44."

"In the convent school shower," Zoptic chirped a rill in reply, "we'd thrust our chests out to compare our eh -- talents, the relative merits of our boy magnets."

"Certainly plenty of verve," Jezebel retorted, "44 -- 34 -- 44 -- 46, wide bottomed, but plenty of curves. To outfit you professionally perfect, I must find garment for you to select." Retreating into her stockroom, Jezebel suggested with a giggle, "Why not pick up what you deferred?"

============

"Continuing with Dr Zoptic's path to the reception for her at a Hospital Administrator's suite in a Victorian mansion on hospital grounds," Al again acknowledged me for site selection. "Erica saw the aerie, long vacant space for its breeding ground of an eerie feeling, where unearthly events might overtake an overly inquisitive soul."

"I have to applaud Aimée," Al recognized Aimée, "as one of my stock Dirty Dozen players who generously lent us her husband Paul to fill a big part in playing a bit role enabling Mary to confront obstacles placed in her path."

Aimée shot back, "Paul rose to the part."

"Quite an interesting choice of words," Al made the pithy response.

"I did a lot more than I had ever expected," Paul confessed.

Slapping him, playfully, Aimée quipped, "You were as inert on camera as you are in my bed."

"In the adaptation the graduation party," Al noted, "we come to our next first -- significant male nudity and consequently intercourse." Biting his lip, Al recognized, "this required both minor adjustments of the story line, the graduation party became a reception and training fertility clinic personnel became the film's theme."

=================

At the reception, Zoptic (Mary), on edge with the promise of the appointment dangled before her was among the invitees clustered around Dr Steve Savante (Paul). "They say," Steve Savant claimed, drink in hand, "the essence of a good scientific researcher is curiosity. I guess," Steve Savant cast a sheepish look, "by that standard I'm a gross failure, however." To cries of disbelief, Steve Savante opened a door and pointed to a darkened staircase, "In all the time I've been here, I haven't been willing to climb those stairs, even though in all likelihood there's no ghouls or goblins whatever, nothing but cobwebs and dust bunnies up in the tower, no terror."

As classmates looked on eying Zoptic like circling vultures ready to pounce, Zoptic's rival Cameron Ratinger suggested that since Zoptic was a well-known researcher, she should lead the way. Placing her drink on an end table, Zoptic in a daze, staggered over to the door, peered into the stairway and clumsily flicked on a switch. Holding her head Zoptic cried out, "I don't know what came over me all of a sudden."

Catching Dr Zoptic, Aimée screamed for help, "Zoptic must weigh a ton." As others held Dr Zoptic up by her waist, Aimée set about lifting Zoptic's silk blouse over her head, while others slipped off Zoptic's slacks and loafers. Leaving Zoptic in matching designer undies, the students debated the expedient of just cutting them off her body, but decided on stripping them off intact. "We'll fold them on the bed next to her," Aimée recommended. "It'll look like she's sleeping her way to the top."

After watching Zoptic (Mary) stripped naked, "Quite a rack," Cameron Rattinger, a rather non-descript man, commented as Zoptic (Mary) was held up for examination. "You'd expect to find a full bush on such a prissy bitch. If we had more time, I'd shave it off."

A needle jabbed in her butt, kept Zoptic in a listless condition as she was guided toward the bedroom where comatose Steve Savante lay naked face up.