Dr. Zoptic Pt. 08 - REPRODUCTION TECH

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Promising cash in hand, Al invited Carter to sign. Once Carter signed and thanked Al for rescuing him. "I was about to lose everything, Al instructed Carter to sign the exclusive output agreement. "I feel like I'm an oil well," Carter quipped.

"Maybe," Al suggested, "you'll be eligible for the Oil Depletion Allowance the politicians talk about these days." Pausing Al presented another paper, "The participation agreement. These agreements are all interconnected. Failure to honor a single commitment puts you in default across the board. Last chance to back out."

With a smile, Carter signed the last paper.

"Erica," Al asked me, "could you escort the good doctor to the changing room to prepare him for his physical examination?"

Followed by our camera crew to the locker room, I opened a locker for Carter. "Undress, store your clothes in the locker." When Carter did not move, I reiterated, "Doctor's orders, Everything off. Under the Shower, soap up with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal shampoo and soap, dry off and I'll provide you with a changing gown."

"With the camera running?" Carter asked with open mouth.

"It is part of the procedure." I reminded him. "You did pledge your total cooperation."

Whipping off his shirt and stepping out of his trousers, Carter warned, "Ladies have been known to swoon at the sight of my schlong. Don't worry," Carter assured me, "it's circumcised."

Removing his shorts, Carter stood with his shorts in front of them. Tossing his shorts away, Carter declared, "here goes nothing," as he presented a body with such heavy wavy hair and pubes shaved clean that I caught myself in mid-sentence. I almost shrieked. Carter was a perfect match for the stand in selected for him.

"An unexpected reaction on viewing such a pair," Carter chuckled, "unmatched since spying on Noah's rectitude caught the voyeur in angry crosshairs and drew condemnation to perpetual servitude."

I pointed to the shower. Naked Carter under the spigot washing away the suds held his hands away from his hips to present his clean -- shaven pubes. "Second chance," Carter teased me. I nodded officiously.

After he toweled off, I instructed Carter to put his hands behind his head. His eyes widened when I removed the chastity device from a package. "You've signed an exclusive output contract," I noted, "This is called a chastity belt. It carries a number of nicknames, cock and ball jam, iron jockstrap, neuter - realizer." Sliding the tube over his penis, I remarked, "We need to tuck this away." Carter jumped when snapped the cock-sleeve into the plate and nut holder secured behind the scrotum. "Marvels of plastic," I declared.

"How long does this stay on?" Carter asked.

"While your exclusive output contract remains in effect," I reminded Carter as I secured the lock, "your jockstrap comes off under supervision, here at the clinic, for donations, showering and exercise. We don't operate on an honor system."

Handing Carter a hospital gown with a smile, I advised him to get ready for a ride in the company limo. I brought out a wheelchair concealed in a corner.

After assisting Carter put a bathrobe over his hospital gown, I wheeled him into the black carpeted dimly theatre, down an aisle between three rows of stadium seating toward a podium. Nursing assistants, uniformly dressed in the Dr Zoptic costume, white lab coat reaching the thigh high fishnet stockings, sat in the black cushioned theatre seats. At the podium, Dr Zoptic (Mary) waited.

Behind Dr Zoptic (Mary), hung a screen on which played Crissy's audition tape. Wrestling with me on the ground, Crissy forced my legs apart. I gasped when she broke our lip -- lock to plant her lips on my vaginal lips. Her tongue lathered my clit. With tingling growing into an electrifying surge, I wrapped my legs around her head. Rhythmic contractions, muscle spasms clouded my brain with a wave after wave of euphoria. Time stood still. Other concerns vanished. I wanted the moment never to end. As the throbbing subsided, I begged Crissy to continue. Then the tape rewound to the beginning.

Transfixed by the images presented to him on the screen, Carter commented, "I could sit here and watch this all day." Helping Carter to his feet, I presented him to Dr Zoptic. Untying the belt on the robe, I slipped Carter's robe off his shoulders allowing it to drift to the ground. With a dumb grin Carter blurted out, "You seem strangely familiar."

"Maybe I remind you of someone," Zoptic (Mary) suggested, "a classmate perhaps?"

When Carter shook his head, I imagine not a few of the dirty dozen seated with me in the gallery had to restrain themselves

At Mary's nod. I reached behind Carter's neck and undid the bow on the hospital gown and swept it away from his body. Carter was aghast. He was about to protest. "Silence," Mary ordered, "Hands behind your head."

"Quite the bedside manner," Carter commented.

"Control," Dr Zoptic (Mary) addressed the nursing assistants in the audience, "is important in evaluating the sperm donor. I take my subject naked, standing upright, hands behind his head before I allow erection interdictor to be removed in preparation for a routine testicular exam."

Carter released a sigh of relief when, at Zoptic's direction, I unlocked and removed the chastity device.

At annoying screech of stretching latex gloves to accommodate Mary's hands, Carter gulped. "Wait till I roll your testes between my fingers checking for lumps," Mary snickered. Cupping the male's testicles, Mary observed, "contact with a female physician often causes a noticeable erection. In an ordinary Doctor -- Patient relationship, the physician will assure the patient, `not to worry; it's an ordinary physiological reaction.' Here with our objective to tap as much sap as we can, in a purely business relationship, healthy tumescence is a desirable sign."

Smiling Dr Zoptic (Mary) promised the patient as she removed her gloves and donned a fresh pair, "last step in your urinary -- genital -- rectal exam." Handed a sperm collection condom, Carter's eyes bulged. "Everyone in this room has to work for their money," Mary reminded Carter, "You too." Tapped on the shoulder, Carter bent over. Beads of sweat appeared on his back as he awaited the penetration of Mary's nimble fingers. Carter gasped when Zaftig plunged her index finger in his rectum.

"Men, despite initial concern over a rectal exam," Dr Zoptic (Mary) noted, "may find stimulation of the prostate pleasurable. A byproduct hopefully will be ejaculate that we're paying for."

Dr Zoptic (Mary) continued stimulating Carter's prostate until she heard him release pleasurable sounds. A pleasant whack on Carter's butt prompted him to right himself. Removing the collection condom and tying the top as directed, Carter passed the condom to Mary who held it up and declared it to be a good yield.

====

Continuing his introduction, Al recognized, "And the gestation of this film took nearly as long as a pregnancy, but in the process we did manage to make some first...."

"Cut the crap, Al," I shouted, "we're waiting to see the end product."

"The last hurdle to surmount," Al recognized, "is the legal barrier: how to establish a redeeming social value when our film includes explicit sexual relations. Just a good story line might not be enough."

Aimee interjected, "Let us see it and decide for ourselves.

Al shrugged his shoulders. "In the fertility business, gestation usually is accompanied by difficulties and considerable expense. Germinating the idea was just as difficult and as expensive. Indeed, this is the costliest film I've made. Will I recover the costs of production? I'm unsure. But all of us extended ourselves to the limit served a single purpose to do our best to avenge the wrong done Rebecca Barton by her classmates."

===

I sighed. At the last minute I implored my roommate Rebecca Barton, Zaftig to attend the premier of Al's film reminding her of the personal sacrifices of member of Al's Dirty Dozen, in performances which exceeded what could be expected.

Nonplussed in an icy voice, Zaftig staring at me with cold grey eyes dismissed all the efforts made on her behalf, "Means nothing. I've moved on."

==

In the theatre, Al flicked a button the white screen fell against the black wall hangings, the lights dimmed and the projector started to run. "Let's see how well we succeeded in accomplishing our purpose."

The screen flickered on with red paint dripping over a palate of light mint green. The title REDEEMING VALUE: ASSISTED REPRODUCTION TECNOLOGY flashed across the screen. On -- screen, the title faded away, as the film opened with Mary as Dr Zoptic in the fishnet and lab coat pantiless costume in front of the podium in the theatre addressing the nursing assistants in the audience. "This is an instructional film for fertility clinic personnel in drawing sperm. At the outset, two techniques of drawing the maximum yield of sperm in an exclusive output agreement are under discussion: immobilization of the phallus through neural inhibitor which controls erection and ejaculation but permits continued spermatogenesis, and by contrast, mechanical restriction of the phallus through the more conventional chastity device...."."