Dr. Zoptic Pt. 08 - REPRODUCTION TECH

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Positioning Zoptic's bare body over Steve Savante (Paul) brought on a noticeable physiologic reaction as Zoptic's classmates neatly fold her clothes on the bed. "Damn! He's going fully erect," declared a startled Aimée.

==========

In praising Mary's performance with Paul, Al confessed, "This scene was far more intricate than most scenes I've filmed." In praising Mary's performance with Paul, Al recognized, "First time on film, Mary was required to do more than strutting her stuff. Mary become a totally different person."

"Al," Aimée teased him, "Every member of the dirty dozen does no less."

"To ease tension, readily," Al acknowledged, "overriding my antipathy toward alcohol, I permitted cast a wee drop with a real bottle as a prop. On the posit side, Zoptic's Mary's state of complacency in reeling as she led an exploration of the spire was more genuine; but the state of intoxication produced an unexpected result, predictably."

=============

As cameras rolled and still photography spotlighted Mary as Zoptic, Zoptic's pelvis ground into Steve Savante. Zoptic lifted herself up and drew Steve Savante inside her. Then, Aimée uttered one of those unscripted gems that Al loved, "Inhibitions removed, instinct goes into overdrive."

That scene would fade into my coming upon Zoptic cuddling up to Steve Savante and laughing at her. Retrieving a blanket to cover her, I assisted her to my waiting car. Zoptic rejected my suggestion we call the police. "What will the police do for a slut? I'm drunk and drugged. They'll suppose me a crazed drunken cunt. What happened to my clothes?"

I shook my head. Her clothes couldn't be found. Zoptic vowed revenge against all those who gazed upon the goddess nude. "Let them suffer a fate consistent with the tools of their profession. How am I to meet with Dr Victoria Whirlwind to explain my theories?"

==========

"Dr Zoptic was in the fertility business," Al reflected as he continued his introduction, "And Dr Victoria Whirlwind had some interesting ideas on that subject and presents Dr Zoptic with some surprises.."

Al continued with his praise for the cast. 'This episode in the Dr Zoptic series required significant male nudity. I want to thank Phyllis who played Dr Whirlwind eloquently and whose brother George played the male secretary, Morgan magnificently. Not only did Morgan suffer body hair depilation, but his phallus endured an icing his phallus to prevent erection."

"Surrounded by too many beautiful gals," George cracked, "it wouldn't shrink up and go away without a little encouragement."

=========

After some cajoling from me, Mary as Zoptic dressed and made it to the appointment. In Dr Whirlwind's rooftop office, overlooking a panoramic view of the river and tastefully furnished consistent with its Victorian Era dark wood wainscoted décor, Zoptic was escorted by a tall muscular blond male secretary to a private elevator which plunged directly into a sub -- basement and landed with a jolt.

Holding her stomach, Zoptic quipped, "I think I left my insides 40 floors up."

Zoptic looked perplexed when the doors opened into a locker room. Opening a locker, the secretary pulled out a towel. "Stow your clothes here. You'll meet Dr Whirlwind in the sauna." Responding the look of shock on Zoptic's face, the secretary added, "Dr Whirlwind was intrigued by your use of eh--provocative attire in your fertility experiments. She thought you'd feel more comfortable discussing the effectiveness of your procedures in the sauna. I'll give you a moment to disrobe in private."

Dr Zoptic had her dress and stockings off when the secretary returned, naked, with towel hanging from his arm. Body waxed clean of hair below his neck, his skin gleamed an ultra-pure white. He held a notebook at his side, making no attempt to cover his flaccid genitalia.

Zoptic (Mary) was astonished. I could have read Zoptic's mind from the look on her face. "Would this man join Dr Whirlwind and me in the sauna?"

With a half-smile, the secretary commented, "Dr Whirlwind understands that your Dr Zoptic outfit leaves little to the imagination. Dressed in a lab coat, barely meeting thigh high stockings, you wear no underwear." Putting his notebook on top of a locker, the secretary held his hand out to receive Zoptic's bra. "With every twist and turn you're flashing cleavage and a glimpse of the rump." He raised his eyebrows and pointed to her panties. "Dr Whirlwind sees how this will help draw sperm from males." The secretary accepted Zoptic's panties, "Dr Whirlwind questions how would assist in the impregnation process?"

Handed the towel, Zoptic expressed disbelief that the towel would fit all the way around her.

"It isn't intended as a cover for your body. The towel is used to cover the wooden slats in the sauna to protect them from bodily secretions," the secretary remarked as he opened the wooden door to an oversized closet.

Zoptic's (Mary's) mouth opened and her face reddened when warm moist smoke bellowing up from a cast iron stove against a wall to the right of the entrance struck her as she entered.

"Early morning facial," Zoptic, skin pelted with droplets of mist, proclaimed.

On hand to receive Zoptic, small breasted Dr Whirlwind emerged from the billowing steam to hold out her hand. "I hope," Dr Whirlwind greeted Zoptic, "you don't mind. I try to promote accessibility and informality with my Department heads. Do you realize that more men unnerved by a meeting in the sauna than women are?"

Glancing toward the secretary standing toward my left need the wooden benches, Zoptic observed, "your secretary doesn't seem to mind."

"Oh yes," Dr Whirlwind introduced her own fertility study, "My secretary Morgan is an intern in a Master's Program in Hospital Administration. I selected Morgan from among volunteers in a fertility program. All male subjects receive weekly injections of anti -- androgen neurotransmitters. In males, the injections inhibit sexual functioning, erection and prevent natural ejaculation." Turning to Morgan, Dr Whirlwind asked, "Can we allow Dr Zoptic a moment to test the effect for herself?"

Receiving a nod, Dr Whirlwind invited Zoptic to for a hands -- on test the effectiveness of the neural blocker. "Start with a routine testicular examination," Whirlwind suggested. Prodding Zoptic, Dr Whirlwind urged, "A true scientist must test every assumption herself."

Dr Zoptic stood. Ordering Morgan to place his hands behind his head, Dr Zoptic moved Morgan's head to the right. Morgan explained the procedure, "A testicular examination is routine part of a thorough physical. There is no cause for embarrassment. The procedure is necessary to detect lumps or other irregularities. Zoptic grabbed the scrotal sac and rolled Morgan's testicles between her fingers. Then, Zoptic ordered Morgan to cough.

"Circumcised intact male, no apparent distress, no sign of tumescence," Dr Zoptic reported, "no indication of edema or engorgement of the corpora cavernosa of the penis, colloquially limp. Despite palpation. Morgan remains impotent."

"Hmm, rather sounds like medical chart. We need to see whether he can erect. Try some feminine arts." Prodding Zoptic, Dr Whirlwind urged, "A true scientist examine every possibility herself."

Kneeling before Morgan, Zoptic spoke in the softest of tones, "I may not be the most beautiful woman, but I'm available." Holding up Morgan's penis, Zoptic lapped it with her tongue before she introduced it in her mouth. After a few minutes, Dr Zoptic examined Morgan's penis, "limp. How do you extract sperm?"

"The neural blocker prevents erection," Dr Whirlwind declared, "Not normal functioning of the testicles. To recover the yield of gamete production, a prostate massage quite a spectacle."

"I would imagine," Zoptic replied, "that you might have difficulty recruiting participants."

"Your technique is the opposite. You mechanically disable the male apparatus. You draw sperm through a tease, enticing behavior, a suggestive costume," Dr Whirlwind observed, "and some erotic movies."

"Both techniques work on the same hypothesis; that the brain is the primary sexual organ." Zoptic proposed, "Both procedures involve some measure of deprivation, but mine accomplishes release through a more pleasant experience."

"However, your means of physically immobilizing the phallus requires daily monitoring of release from the eh -- inhibitory attachment for hygienic purposes," Dr Whirlwind protested.

"It maintains contact with the subject," Dr Zoptic replied, "and enables monitoring of his physical condition and a draw of sperm under conditions which accompany simulate a natural release."

"Many men find a prostate massage pleasing," Dr Whirlwind answered.

"True, but because prostate massage is often associated with male rape, I prefer to employ prostate massage only as a last resort," Zoptic replied, "to recover valuable sperm from a brainy subject we might otherwise have to reject."

"What I propose, Dr Zoptic," Dr Whirlwind stated her terms, "is to begin a study which combines your technique of using suggestive attire as a means to promote a release with mine of immobilizing the male organ through neural inhibitor compares the technique of physical restrain on erection and ejaculation with neural inhibitors. Naturally," Dr Whirlwind chuckled at the mixed metaphor, "as the end product is a fertilization of an ovulating female, I wonder how a provocative attire will affect the women receiving the sperm donation."

"Men, I believe it is commonly accepted, are more drawn by visual clues," Zoptic observed, "but hard scientific data is not available."

"Good," Dr Whirlwind looked to her secretary Morgan who handed Whirlwind a file, "speaking of visual clues, I was provided this photo."

Handed the photo, Zoptic stared aghast, but said nothing, before returning them to Dr Whirlwind. "These photos were sent to me anonymously. Dr Savante is in a divorce, a bitter breakup. His watchful ex -- keeps an eye vigilantly. What would colleagues say to Dr Savante, playfully?" A dreamy look came across Whirlwind's face. "`Good work out, Steve. Bravo! Still able to get it up!'" Placing the photo back in the folder, Whirlwind smiled. "What should I say to a female colleague who engages in sex recreationally sex? `Hope you had a good thrill," Whirlwind paused and studied me carefully for a reaction, " -- and took the foresight to use a pill.'"

======

"And a good time was had by all," Al continued his praise for the cast, "particularly Chrissy and Ashleigh, both of whom, after surviving a rigorous screen test with Erica, got it on together on a film which would be used to assist sperm donors fulfill their exclusive output contracts."

"Ashleigh and Crissy come," Al raised his eyebrows, "with different motivations to import, The jilted fiancée of Dr Barton's nemesis Carter Plessenger, beautiful Ashleigh seethed red to export the wildfire of revenge against such an undeserving proposed consort."

"Beauty and the beast," I quipped, "Al ain't kidding."

With a smile and a disdainful nod, Al continued, "Crissy, a drama student, seeks a role eventually in the so-called legitimate theatre. Crissy, the salesgirl sold Dr Barton the expressive outfit Dr Barton lost in a malicious prank. Told the story of Dr Barton's quest for revenge, Crissy expressed interest in appearing in a film segment featuring a girl -- girl scene which would be taped and shown to a sperm donor to cause him to deliver the product."

"Two girls getting it on turn men on," Chrissy yelled out.

"She being willing," Al continued, "I invited her down to screen test for a part with Erica. "

====

Standing on the podium in her matching spider webbed bra and panties, Crissy teased me, "Admit it, Erica. You like what you see." Unhooking her bra, Chrissy slid the spider -- patterned undies down her legs and stepped out of them, revealing a groin cleared of pubic hair. "Off slide sweet nothin's," Crissy, holding up her arms in triumph and wiggling her butt, exclaimed, "Walk into a salon in this Capitalland backwater for a bikini wax and you come out bare down there."

Freed, Crissy's nipples went hard. So did mine. I felt goose bumps tingle all over my body. Crissy and I froze for a second, staring at each other. Laughing Chrissy dared me, "Is that all you want? If you like what you see, why not come to seize?"

Hesitantly, I approached Crissy. I grabbed her hips to pull our bodies together, crushing her fleshy breasts into my scrubs. Our lips met and locked. I launched my tongue into her mouth.

I assured myself it was only a performance, just an act, part of a job, for which I accepted payment. I had been with women -- as well as men before I started rooming with Zaftig Dr Barton. As much as I longed for a gentle touch, my heart was set on Zaftig -- my roommate.

I felt Crissy's hand reach into the bottoms of my scrubs. After massaging my butt, she undid the bow which held up the bottoms. I felt the fabric slip away. Crashing to the podium, I felt my heart racing.

There was nothing wrong, I told myself. No one was being betrayed. This was just a performance, a skit.

I thought of my roommate Zaftig, the way she talked in such pseudo medical Latin babble, her round bottom, her big boobs. I yearned for a relationship, but Zaftig showed no interest in me, beyond collecting my share of the rent and hitching rides from me. As brilliant as she was, she never learned how to drive. Why was I keeping myself pure for Zaftig?

Quickly, Crissy spread my legs. I gasped when she broke our lip -- lock to plant her lips on my vagina. I felt a stirring when her tongue lathered my clit. With tingling growing into an electrifying surge, I wrapped my legs around her head. Rhythmic contractions, muscle spasms clouded my brain with a wave after wave of euphoria.

Time stood still. Other concerns vanished. I wanted the moment never to end.

As the throbbing subsided, I begged Crissy to continue, but she simply forced my feet apart and lifted her head to appeal to Al for a cut. "Hey, Al," Crissy cried out, "Can I get a copy of my audition tape with Erica to teach my boyfriend how to make love to a woman."

======

"It is unfortunate Ashleigh couldn't be here," Al continued his tributes, "She deserves a round of applause, not merely for appearing on camera strutting those luscious hips, but for giving me the clues to Carter's weakness -- he was over extended -- which enabled me to obtain Carter Plessenger's consent to act in a film dedicated to his humiliation."

"Perhaps, Al," I chided him, "if you showed the film instead of speaking about it."

"The main issue both Dr Barton, the original Dr Zoptic, and Ashleigh had for me was how would their role, their personal sacrifices in making this production wreak revenge on Carter Plessenger? Perhaps, it was an expectation that Carter gazed upon the Medusa and ought to die" Al posed the question. "The answer I have for both Dr Barton and Ashleigh who have left the dirty dozen for their futures is simple: there is no greater insult you can inflict that one which draws thanks from your target. Erica, can you tell them how profusely Carter thanked me?"

I introduced the Carter Plessenger story. "Carter in person," I recalled, "was hardly the hunk, nubile females ought fight over. Not the imposing figure of a 1960s TV doctor, we grew up with, Carter was bushy eyebrowed, four eyed and average. He drips with ego, without an ounce of empathy that would make him into the merry, empathetic family doctor portrayed by Dr Marco Mucus on TV in these happy days of the 1970s, Carter came to Al hunched over, hat in hand. Short of cash."

Al interjected, "Poor Carter, the nude photos of Dr Barton, the porn star Dr Zoptic, which were intended to derail her chance at an appointment Carter coveted backfired. She, not Carter, received the appointment. Beforehand Carter jilted his benefactress girlfriend Ashleigh and found himself in an acute state of embarrassment."

"In order to make the flick, certain adjustments had to be made from the real story," I explained, "Some names and circumstances had to be changed."

Aimée heckled, "To protect the guilty..."

"Starting with Dr Zoptic... who in real life is a fictional character played by Dr Barton," Al raised his eyebrows, "to make Dr Zoptic a real person, other characters and circumstances had to be altered."

"In the real story, Dr Barton," I reminded the Dirty Dozen of the real-life story, "under consideration for a 9 -- 5 sinecure, is being exposed by her rival Carter for her role in playing Dr Zoptic in porn. The scene in bed with Al was supposed to have been taken in a Dr Zoptic porn flick."

"To explain the circumstances in which Dr Zoptic was caught in flagrant dilecto," Al described the story line, "I had to invent a character, Dr Steve Savante, the hospital administrator. The inference to be presented to the Hospital President was Dr Zoptic was trying to sleep her way to the top."

"A frequent charge against professional women," I observed. "Once again, Carter misjudged how Dr Whirlwind would interpret Dr Zoptic's enthusiasm in mounting Dr Savante cowgirl style. Recreational sex can be a valid release of pent -- up stress."

Aimée chided Al, "C'm'n Al, you revised that scene because you are too shy to appear on camera nude."

"I say!" Al defended himself, "I would have enjoyed bedding down for eh -- business with Dr Barton. Ruefully, Dr Barton never wanted to reprise the experience. Rebecca, Dr Barton wanted revenge and doubted my ability to accomplish the result. I promised one better -- Carter, her nemesis, would come to me and thank me for helping him."

"It did seem unlikely," I led Al to his point.

"And that leads me to my next first: the subject of the lampooning begged to be included. And Carter did," Al continued the story, "came looking for a favor: admission to the fertility clinic's sperm donor program. "

"At least, Al said nothing," I recounted the event, "Carter ended up, sheepishly admitting, having subjected Al to the prank played on Dr Barton, solely because Al was there and available. "nothing personal,' Carter excused the prank, `no hard feelings?' Knowing Al, I answered Carter, if Al's mad it's only that Al hadn't thought of the plot first."

"I promised Carter a better deal than merely signing up as a donor," Al recalled, "Carter could play an important part in an instructional film. I offered Carter the leading role. The pay is a lot better than for on -- the -- spot donations. Naturally, this is by contract and the contract signing must be filmed."

======

Carter's interview with Al was reenacted on film along with the signing of the release. I thought Carter's eyes would pop when I entered Al's office in costume, fish net thigh high stockings barely meeting a white lab coat.

"Al," Carter expressed surprise, "Isn't your assistant dressed in the Dr Zoptic outfit?"

Al behind his desk in a business suit reminded Carter, "Indeed! I'm in the process of introducing that uniform here to spur sperm collection. In drawing sperm, the mind is the key. The brain is the master of sex. Mere contact with a female suggestively dressed can induce young men, with hormonal surges raging driven into overdrive by pornographic images, to ejaculate. Sperm is the yield we seek; efficiency lowers the cost of acquisition."

Reviewing the documents, Al, for emphasis, read aloud, the bold print in the release, "It is understood that this release covers motion picture images of my body, medical examinations, procedures and treatment of me including physical examination and the mechanics of sperm extraction. Footage from these motion pictures become the sole property of AL MANDY FILMS INC. Any motion picture images captured in the course of my employment as a medical donor may be available for commercial use and incorporated into training, educational and feature films at the sole discretion of the releasee AL MANDY FILMS, INC."