Drachne Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For me. Not so much for you, though you may enjoy the experience of control it would give you."

Sindi gave a quiet moan, "Gods, abandon me... I always feel so... Umm... Wet... When you're so honest with me. I love it."

She tried to kneel in front of him, but the bouncing of the carriage nearly sent her flying more than once. He caught her, and lifted her into his lap, "Another time, my love."

"Wife." She grinned excitedly, "Married to a unigrad. A lord, no less. I think my Dad would have died of a heart attack. Both good and bad."

He kissed at her nose, simply holding her lightly by her hips. She had let him stare, and he felt it was only fair to let her have her own moment of revelling.

"Sul... I want you... In me."

He reached down to free what had quickly risen at the sight of her, at the same time as he kissed her. Using his tongue to grasp and pull hers into his mouth.

Sindi gave a quiet little moan, her hands grasping at his hair and pulling his head against hers. Kissing him frantically, full of a hungry desire.

"Oh. Oh wow." She broke off as she felt him prod delicately at her entrance. "Never going to get used to that... Tell me, Sul. Do you want me?"

"Yes." He chuckled, and then pushed himself ever so slowly into her ribbed channel. Her eyes went wide and she stopped breathing, just staring at him in wondrous shock as each bump slid slowly up and down the ridges of his twisted member as she sank onto him.

He let out a low groan as she wrapped tightly around him. One hand running down the side of the warm thighs lying on either side of his waist as he smiled at her.

"Oh, that's... Oh." She gasped out, staring at him, "Um... I ever... Going to not feel... Like you just... Hit my system with lightning? Oh. Wow."

"Possibly." The answer slipped out, and the elf lit up at the honesty. She really did find it attractive, if the wetness of her channel was anything to go by.

Sindi leaned forward and kissed him gently, "I love you."

A jerk of the carriage found himself roughly thrust into her, making her whimper and begin to move. She kept her hands behind his neck as his elven bride began to rise and fall. Lifting gently by bracing her thighs against him, before sitting back down quickly.

He moaned into her neck, kissing at her, and grasping at her back. Feeling the fullness of their closeness, the intimacy of this hurried but carefree experience. She was easy to love, easy to adore.

His gentle soothsayer.

The light filtering through the curtains of the carriage as they travelled took on an eerie tone. Shadows cast from moving trees, and bright sunlight replaced with a sickly and pale yellow.

Suleos kissed Sindi, hoping to block it from her mind, to completely hide away her fears in this passionate moment. She gladly welcomed in his exploration of her mouth. His roving hands across her chest.

Between each rise and fall, she ground her hard pearl against the base of him, little whimpers coming breathlessly as she determinedly worked herself towards her climax.

A haunting melody plucked distantly at the edges of his senses. He hoped that her elven ears had failed to pick up on the distant music. The sounds of something of vast intellect summoning forth creatures to their doom.

In all his ancient years, Suleos had only heard that sound once before, and he would almost consider praying to have never heard it again.

He tweaked one of Sindi's nipples, causing a surprised but happy, "Oh!"

Her tightness, the ribbing of her walls interlocking with his own spiral member, wasn't giving him much of a chance to let his mind drift, either. The elven girl was inexperienced, but passionate. Her gentle rising before falling with the rocking of the carriage sent shivers through him.

"Oh. Oh. Mmm." Sindi moaned into his mouth, his tongue still playing with hers with the deftness afforded by his ability to drag her into him. He toyed with his wife, showing her just how much he enjoyed her. Trying to heighten the pleasures that she was feeling.

Her ears were a burning red at the tips as she rode him, clutching at him now and again as they hit a bump or rock, projecting him into her, and knocking her off-balance. He relished it. Her chest hitting him as he was driven deeper into the elf.

"Oh. Oh, Sul!" Sindi cried out as she approached her moment, "Oh, tell me. Tell me!"

"I love you."

The elf groaned, pressing their foreheads together, hips thrusting down as she quivered around him. "A-again."

"I love you, my precious Sindi."

"Fuck." She cursed, breathing hard. All the way to the edge, but struggling to quite climb over it. Aching for him as much as he ached for her. His delicate little elven bride.

"I will never leave you, nor forsake you." He whispered into her ear, holding her against him, unable to push himself into her from this position. "I love you, my wife. Lady Suleos."

"Oh! Oh fuck!" She gasped, "That did it! Fuck!"

She flooded over him, and he groaned into her ear at the feeling. Holding her tightly and kissing her cheek as the waves of her orgasm assaulted her senses.

Sindi gasped weakly, "Umm... You can keep... Going."

"No. Get some sleep, my love." He lifted her off him, and arranged his cloak on the seat so she had somewhere to lie. He pulled his pants back on as she watched him. Sindi looked concerned and slightly upset, but did as he said.

Suleos could hear more than just music, now.

There was something moving, fast, towards them.

---

Her abdomen was bloated, and she felt both like a freaking pig, and a fucked up monster. She'd utterly devoured the wolf. Alive.

Ever since Elan had fucked her, Drachne didn't know what the fuck was going on with her body. It was like she'd hit a second puberty, leaving her moody, hormonal, and with some seriously wigged instincts.

She sat on the edge of her web, looking across at another tree, where Palantok and Yu patiently waited on her. Now that she was no longer terrified, they didn't seem like the threat they had been.

On the other hand, now she'd eaten the still-beating heart of a wolf, she wanted to eat the elf lying bundled up in her webbing nearby. She drooled every single time he drifted into her thoughts.

She hated herself.

"So... I eat... Living things." She began the conversation, poorly.

The torug nodded, smiling at her, "Yes, m'lady. It is something that all arachne do. You inherit the memories, and the magic, of your meal. There is no evil in this. There do exist evil magics with similar properties, but they are evil for perverting nature. Your ability is your birthright."

Did not reassure her that she wasn't just a fucking monster in the slightest.

She sat on the edge of her webbing, dangling her three legs as she idly plucked the chords with a couple of her hands. Creating a haunting melody that seemed to fit with her crashing mood.

Palantok cocked his serpentine neck, "M'lady, if I may ask, what is it that so distresses you about this?"

"I always wanted to be normal." Drachne said sadly, continuing to play and looking up at the canopy of the forest, "I just... I wanted to live in the city. To go to taverns at night, to dance beside someone, and have them tell me that they loved me. To lie down beside a bonfire with them, the shadows hiding us as we... You know. I didn't want to be a monster. I didn't choose to be born to... This."

"You are normal."

She scoffed, "I eat living things. I have more eyes, and more limbs, than anyone else. I can never live in a city with people just seeing... Me. Not even you freaks see me. You see your fucking queen. Didn't choose that, either."

"There was a time, my queen, when there was a city in this forest. A city where all that was exotic lived side by side, in harmony. Beneath the rule of an arachne queen." The torug offered quietly.

She locked one eye on him, "What's your meaning?"

"Rebuild it. We are not the only ones who will remember that the forest belongs to you. Then, you can host parades. You can drink in the tavern with your people. You can bed those you desire." The man shrugged and smiled at her, "If what you dreamed of cannot be done with the elves, then make it your own."

Drachne thought about it. She turned the idea over and over in her head. Could she really just... Build a new kingdom? If she just started making things, would people accept her as queen? Or attack the new threat?

"The Golden Mountain would send hunters after us." She shook her head, "If I can't have that life, I'll have one of peace, at least."

One of her eyes suddenly darted to the side as she felt a strand of her web snap somewhere in the undergrowth. There was someone or something approaching them.

She flipped up, balancing on her web and signalled for the other two to remain quiet. Then she scuttled along the tops of the branches until she found someone stumbling around blindly, limping.

They were an elf, and one who had seen better days.

Their clothes were covered in dirt and streaked green from frequent falls. Their skin was a white pallor that she had never seen on any living thing.

They didn't seem so far gone to be a draug, at least it didn't match the drawings of the undead ancients she'd seen in temple books.

However, she also couldn't hear a heartbeat.

She lowered herself ever so slowly down to the ground behind the elf. The man was looking around fearfully as he walked, crying silently. However, he didn't seem to be looking for the things that might hurt him, but looking for a particular something.

She pulled one of her knives as she silently stalked him, considering just putting him out of his obvious misery.

"Abandoned, abandoned." He whispered, "I am abandoned. Why would she do that? I know I did her wrong, but why would the mistress abandon me?"

Drachne pulled back a little, eyeing off the shadows. She could see her companions tracking her, waiting for her decision. She could see the aura of the elf she'd trussed up, waiting to be eaten... Not eaten! She wasn't going to eat a person!

She couldn't see any sign at all that there was something else following the elf. Maybe it really was abandoned by whatever had left something so confused in the forest.

It was probably looking for whatever necromancer had managed to raise the damn thing.

If it was raised by necromancy... Then the necromancer might actually be dead. Killed by hunters or guards from the palace. If that had happened, then they'd be tracking this thing.

Drachne made her decision, and a whip of web spun out and around the elf's ankles, driving it head-first into the ground. She pounced onto it from behind, grabbing the wrists and binding them behind its back before it even noticed her.

She rolled the creature over, placing her knife up to one of its eyes, "Who..."

Her question died in her mouth as she stared.

"Lady Drachne!" The elf cried out with a smile, and openly began to weep, "I found you!"

She clacked her fangs together, "Holy shit. Someone resurrected you? Fu-uck! I was really hoping not to get hunted. Shit."

"You are not pleased to see your servant, m'lady?" Lord Elan asked her, looking as if she'd just kicked a puppy.

She stood back, and hoisted him onto her shoulders, before running up a nearby tree. She deposited him against the trunk, and tied him in place.

He looked... Confused. However, there was more than just confusion to him. The arrogance was gone, and the confidence had been replaced by something she couldn't quite place.

She examined his clothing a little more. He had dug himself out of the grave she'd left him in, she was certain of that. So the necromancer in question hadn't stolen the body, first.

They must have seen her do it.

"You don't happen to know who brought you back, by any chance?" Drachne asked him grimly as she vaguely remembered the torug telling her that she had.

Elan looked at her in awe, "The great gift of undeath was granted to me by your infallible self, m'lady. It is your poison running through my veins. It is by your grace that I have returned. It is by your benevolence that I continue to exist."

"Did I melt you brain?" She shook her head and glanced around for the torug, "Why's he so obsessed with me?"

"Side effect." The demigod shrugged, "But he is right. You resurrected him. If I am to hazard a guess... You mated with him? The bite near the end usually kills. And sometimes, summons back an obsessed lover. Who is actually rather difficult to slay, at that point. Future love bites have no effect."

Drachne's head whipped back to him, eyes independently roving up and down as she examined him. For basically being a lost puppy in the forest, he hadn't done badly. A few scratches here and there, but the only major injury was the two bite marks on his shoulder.

"I'm a fucking necromancer?"

The frog nodded his head, just barely in her peripheral vision, "It is so, m'lady."

"I... I am so sorry." She addressed the lord looking at her in pain and curiosity. She shrugged and wondered if there were enough words or kind enough words to apologise for ripping someone out of paradise and back into the real world.

She shrugged, "How were the gods?"

"I met none. Only a cold and dark... Yet I heard you. I heard music, calling to me. Guiding me back. It was... Beautiful. Almost as beautiful as your countenance. And whilst I do not know if you will have me, I swear that you have my loyalty." The lord said enthusiastically.

Drachne considered the cursed existence she had unwittingly foisted on the man, "How hard to kill, torug?"

"Beyond my abilities, I'm afraid. He will maintain independent control over his body, should parts of it become detached. It would be easier to consider him indestructible, m'lady."

She crouched in front of the man who had taken her virginity and affectionately brushed his cheek before cutting her web free. "I don't know if you understand me... But I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you like this."

"I meant to hurt you, mistress." He shook his head in shame, looking down at his hands, "Bedding you was a bragging right. Employing you was an opportunity to steal your venom. It sells for quite the price to the right alchemist. Ironic. That which I craved to steal now flows freely through my veins."

"You're sounding less insane. Slightly." She shrugged, "And I already kinda assumed the theft, elf. No hard feelings. I'm used to being used, being a means to an ends."

Elan frowned, "My mind was clouded by anxiety, being far from you. Yet, here, I find my sense of self returning... But also something else. A sense of... Injustice? Just because those like me have abused you, does not make it right. I... You haven't just given me new life. Gods above, I am buried in shame. You have given me a sense of morality."

"That sucks." Drachne laughed and stood up, stretching, before something tugged at her attention. A detail. "Say... Sir Demigod... He heard my music. What the fuck is up with that?"

The torug shrugged, "Not a clue."

She nodded slowly, and then clacked her teeth in anticipation, "So... M'lord... You can't die, right?"

"He's technically a lich-lord. An undead with the power and magic to command lesser creatures that have passed beyond the veil."

Drachne pasted a web over the frog's mouth with disinterest. Elan looked at her curiously and chuckled, he nodded slowly. "Yes, m'lady. It still appears to work. And I am feeling less obsessed, if it's a concern. I am quite certain my attraction to you is genuine, though I'm afraid it's only lust, and not love."

"Whatever." She shrugged, grabbing him and bounding easily up into her highest web. She released him and began shrugging out of her leathers, "If I can't love me, I don't exactly expect it of anyone else... But... You fucking me was the highlight of my life, thus far. I'm content with not murdering my partner... Again."

"The bite was... Enjoyable." Elan replied, staring up and down her. "Gods above. I didn't see you clearly in that carriage. How could I ever think to just take you as a conquest? If I were not now yours, I would be considering buying the whole temple just to own you. You're beautiful."

"People shouldn't own people." She replied with annoyance and pushed him backwards until he got the hint and lay down. She removed his belt, and other irritations, before examining his genitals with curiosity. How did it manage to rise without a functioning circulatory system?

"Torug! Awkward question!" She called to her servant.

"Yes, m'lady?" He answered from closer at hand than she felt was necessary. Out of sight, but within dashing reach.

Drachne smiled at Elan, "He able to get me pregnant?"

"No." The demigod burst out laughing, "I... No. I see we're going to have to discuss your reproductive system in some depth. But, no."

"Awesome." Drachne grinned and licked the rod in front of her. She'd been scared of her fangs hurting him last time. However, she couldn't do much to him, now. She'd already killed his ass. She looked up and into the dead elf's white eyes as she took him into her mouth, savouring the feel of him as she followed the steps she'd learned at the temple in their many illustrated guides.

She felt a feeling of excitement as she took him down her throat and felt no need to gag or hurl. Apparently that didn't apply to her. In fact, her gullet seemed to be under her full control. Caressing the object in her throat affectionately as he groaned loudly.

Drachne smiled at his reaction, blinking in surprise as something wet and slimy drooled out of the corners of her mouth. It wasn't her poison or acid, thank the gods, but she wasn't sure exactly what it was. She wasn't looking forward to sex ed classes with a frog.

Though... If Elan was willing to be a test subject, maybe it could be made fun.

However, before she was comfortable putting herself on display, she was going to enjoy just the two of them. Enjoy someone who had seen her as more than a monster.

He might feel guilty for bedding her as some kind of trophy, but it told her that he found her attractive. It told her that when he looked at her, he saw a woman. He might only see a potential whore, but a woman nonetheless. Which was more than Drachne saw when she looked at herself in the looking glass.

She pulled back from him, clacking her jaws hungrily and dropped onto her back. Her abdomen angling up as she felt herself flowering open down below for him. "M'lord... Wanna fuck me, again?"

"Is that... My servant?" Elan hesitated, looking over at a gently turning websack.

Drachne blushed furiously, "I eh... I didn't know what to do with him. Pretty sure he's going to try and kill me. I think the snake has been feeding him."

"Not so comfortable being watched." Elan laughed nervously, "But, even by accident, you cannot help but show your superiority to the rest of us mortals."

"Ew. I don't like it when you sound like I melted your fucking brain." Drachne shook her head, and then pulled at a thread, dropping the captive elf out of sight. "Can you... Tell me I'm pretty? I know its an ask."

Elan leaned over her, and turned her head so she was looking him in the eye. Two dead white eyes with popping veins. He smiled at her, "What did the temple do to you, that you cannot see your beauty? I am not the only lord who would wish to share your bed, nest, or carriage. If you had been a companion, you would have had men queuing up to lie with you in the gardens at every dinner party. Women, as well."

"That's my Lord Elan." She rolled her eyes, "Tells me I'm pretty by insinuating I could have been a slut. Death ain't smoothed over your jackassery. You know what, lets skip the talk. Just fuck me."

She simultaneously caressed him in an embrace, whilst guiding him towards her hungry slit. Her carapace sprang open, revealing her breasts and body as she pulled the elf tightly against her.