Drachne Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finished pushing into her with an exquisite slowness, balls lightly tapping her clit and sending a lightning strike through her entire body. Flick trembled and her hands curled into fists, bunching up the sheets. She let out a tiny whine, asking him for more.

The leaf on her head began dancing up and down to the rhythm of his thrusts as the whore started to fuck her. The smell of his lust poured off him and filled her nostrils. Flick panted for him, tongue hanging out, her whore stretched her out.

"Ha-harder." She said between his movements.

The only disappointing thing about Sammael was that he was a human. Which meant he had human stamina. What a bitch in heat really needed on the other hand, was to get fucked like crazy by someone with as much pent up energy as she had.

Not something that Flick could find either in the forest or the city.

Flick moaned, and thought about turning the tables on him. She could easily ride him until she climaxed, but she wanted someone else to take control. She just didn't find fucking someone else to be that exciting. She liked being fucked.

Her breath sucked in as she saw a black scorpion crawl out of a crack in the wall. Skittering around noisily. She was immediately scared of it, letting out a whine, but the man plunging in and out of her slick cave didn't seem to notice the thing.

Flick's breathing became unsteady as she both felt terrified of the insect or whatever that was on the wall in front of her, and felt the joy of someone beginning to really go to town on her. The indecision leaving her paralysed.

Sammael felt her change of stance, but misread it. He pushed her down into the bed, lying on top of her as he continued to screw her. The sheets blocked one of her eyes, as the other was trained on the scorpion, as she held her breath, too scared to even speak.

"Ssh. Focus on me." He whispered to her, "There is no world. Just the warmth between your legs. Just you getting what you want."

She whined, but as she did, he kissed her and she very nearly did melt into it. Being this close to him, with him all over her and inside her, made it hard to think at all. His musk was so strong as to be overpowering.

A sweetness, as well as a lust.

He really did have a genuine affection for her, even if she was just using him as a toy. He cared about her. For her.

"Stop." Flick managed.

Sammael froze, mid-thrust into her. She sat up, pulling off him noisily and swallowed, pointing at the wall. "Um... Can you get rid of that thing?"

"Wow. I didn't even notice it." He stood up, grabbing a book from a shelf before slamming it into the wall with a loud crack and crunch. "Didn't figure you one for being afraid of any kind of insect, Flick. Me, I'm scared of bees."

"Bees don't hurt you if you don't bother them." She said automatically and then squeezed her eyes shut, trying to forget the reason she was so afraid of people. Why she wanted to live on her own and far from everything else that existed.

She half-expected to hear a whisper, telling her that she wasn't forgotten. Not that they needed to do that. They'd already told her that she was going to have to deal with the world being a violent kind of place.

She was going to be drawn back into the chaos, and there was nothing she could do about it.

Flick burst into tears, and Sammael grabbed her in a hug. "What's the matter?"

She shook her head, as terror gripped her frantic heart.

The kitsune was back.

---

The incubus looked at the silver links around his wrists, and the smoke rising from them as they burned his skin. His impassive red eyes raised slowly to look at the very naked kitsune sitting on the edge of the table in front of him. Her orange eyes were focused on him like a hawk, and she was grinning.

A triplet of bushy tails wagged back and forth behind her, but the fur was closer to blonde than the red fur he would expect of a foxgirl. He was sure he remembered something about a blonde-haired kitsune, but the details evaded him.

His head was killing him, like he'd been struck by something hard and blunt.

Raltin touched the back of his head, but found no injury, "The girl."

"Your kittycat?" The fox laughed, "Why worry about her now? You would have killed her if it wasn't for me. Eaten her soul all the way up. Not the kind of behaviour of someone who loves someone else. The behaviour of a predator to their prey."

He grunted an acknowledgement.

Raltin couldn't disagree. He knew that Cookie hadn't been scared of him, but he had been terrified of himself. Eating his girlfriend's soul was exactly why he had always avoided the neko. She was better off if he had no idea where she was.

The kitsune pouted, "Gods. You're so fucking boring. I'm going to throw a tantrum and go bug Toofy in a minute if you don't grow up. Yes, you nearly killed her. So? Everyone needs a bit of spice in their life."

"Toofy?"

"She's fun. Easy to tempt, just give her a snack." The foxwoman shrugged, "Totally going to fuck her one day. Even more fun than Cookie. Your kitty is too timid. Can't see above street level. All she wants is to be left alone. Booooring."

Raltin's eyes flashed dangerously, "How do you know Cookie?"

"I made sure she ended up at the temple. Easy enough. Nomads don't deal well with famine." The woman laughed, "I s'pose... Think of me as her evil stepmother. Except there is no Faen godmother to come and save her. Just... You."

He snarled, his tail cracking the air like a whip as he stood up, showing off the barbs at the end as he glared at the slight creature. His claws sliding into position.

"Whatcha going to do? Kill me, boy?" The woman burst out laughing, "I mean, honestly I was thinking you might be a fun fuck. That might explain why Cookie likes someone as exciting and tasty as sawdust."

He stepped towards her.

She whispered in his ear, already behind him without a single flicker of magic. "For a monk, you're pretty fucking stupid. Threatening a goddess and all. Isn't that heresy? Mmm. Maybe you are fun. Stupid, but fun."

Raltin couldn't move at all as she soft hands circled his waist. Couldn't breathe as she pushed herself into his back. The Golden Kitsune. Goddess of petty tricks and all mischief. One of the betrayer gods, supposedly locked away on the other side of the divine gateway thousands of years ago.

"You never asked me about the jewellery." She tapped one of his still-smoking bracelets. "Less fun in the short term. More in time. They suppress your urge to eat. Although your magic is barely a trickle."

She kissed at his neck and then spat, "Gross. Cat slobber. Ah well, I am just saving you because you're connected to Cookie, and she'll need you. You're a boring shit. I don't like you. But Cookie and Finia... Ooh, there's some chaos to get me wet. Get Cookie to Finia. Or you're useless to me."

He fell weakly to his knees, finding himself alone in the room.

Almost alone. A scorpion with a black carapace scuttled up to him, hesitated, and then turned and sprinted under the door. Raltin grunted, standing up and following the creature willingly.

Wasn't like he had much of a choice.

---

Her red scales slid over the dirt with a shocking swiftness as she darted through the forest, twisting around fallen trees and launching herself from boulders as she followed the fading scents.

The woman's top half was mostly unscaled, revealing a heavy set of breasts and creamy skin, but there was no mistaking her for anything human. Ignoring the large and heavy tail that was her lower half, she also had bright green eyes with a vertical black pupil cutting through them. A human could never have as bright a green, as vibrant a green.

She had no ears, or none that could be easily seen. Just two tiny slits at the base of her skull. The hair above it was black and short-cropped, seemingly shaved on one side of her head, whilst the other was swept into a fringe down to her chin.

It might be mistaken for a military styling, though the woman had never served in any military. A dozen silver bells and broken collars hung from a belt around her waist, the only clothing she had at all. Results of the many fools who had thought to try and tame a lamian.

She suddenly changed direction midair, at a right angle, as she heard the distant twinge of some music. She shot by a carriage on the road, terrifying some horses and laughing as she went by. The woman thundered through the underbrush, care free.

There was only a few things scarier than her in this place, and all of them would be doing what she was doing. All of them could smell the new queen. All of them would be going forward to either challenge the royal, or swear their loyalty.

She had another purpose.

She wanted to see just what kind of child the temple had raised the Heir of Vessimultik to be. What kind of woman had the elves raised the monster to be? There wasn't a doubt the woman would be worthy of the title. The smell of a killer was easy to taste on the air.

What she was more curious about was whether the queen was going to remain in hiding, preserving her bloodline, or if this was a signal to the whole world that those too exotic to live in proximity to the others might now have a new home.

Was this the moment she had been waiting for since she first hatched?

Could the arachne be the one she had dreamed about since she had been born? The shadow, just out of reach, that would burn the temple down. Break all the bells. Conquer the gods and scream out the triumph of the many different kinds of people in the world.

Was this the queen?

Vestra flicked her forked tongue, tasting the growing scent in anticipation.

She was nearly there.