Drachne Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thrust himself into her in a single motion, and she flinched. It burned, and hurt, but at the same time it sent shivers down her spine. Filled her with a desperate craving for more of him. Wanting him deeper, harder.

Drachne moaned loudly into the air, not caring who could hear her. It felt better than anything else ever had. The burning was still there, not quite hidden by the pleasure. She'd hoped that was a one time thing, but she didn't care if it wasn't.

She was going to fuck Elan again, and again.

One of her black eyes flicked to the side, spying motion in the distance, but she didn't care. Most of her was focused on the incredible feeling of an elven cock buried deep inside her.

"Gods. You are still remarkable." Elan gasped weakly, "I... I'm not going to last long, m'lady."

She remembered him telling her she was milking him, and grinned. She didn't really care if he lasted. She just wanted this, whatever it was. She bucked her hips against him, causing the web to bounce and making him fall into her heavily, deeply. She moaned for him excitedly.

Elan clumsily responded to her, unsteady in the bouncing web but it didn't matter. Whether by his movements or by that of her nest, he was driving himself in and out of her tender parts.

If she had known it was going to feel this good, she would have fucked each and every one of the people she had been hired to assassinate. Getting screwed to death by a spidergirl. That seemed like one of the best ways to go.

"Yessss." She half-growled, "Oh, yessss."

As he bore down on her, she could feel herself drooling more of the same sticky liquid. Flowing down both her cheeks as her black eyes looked at the effort-filled elf. Apart from his eyes, she had managed to score quite the attractive paramour.

His ears were flushed red, and she could feel his hands gripping her web tightly. Barely holding on, trying to hold himself back so that she would be the first to arrive.

Drachne's carapace closed around him suddenly, like her entire body was biting onto him. She felt something deep inside her giving way, bursting like a firework. Felt her abdomen swelling up.

"By the gods!" Elan cried out, spilling his seed into her with a warm spray that coated her walls. "Fuck, Drachne!"

Her entire body curled up around her, dragging at him with every limb, pushing him firmly into her. Locking him to her, as the orgasm rushed through and turned every sensation into something beyond her experience.

Her jaws sprang open, wider than she could make them go by herself, and she stared helplessly as she lifted her head up before she suddenly bit the side of his neck. Green liquid dribbling as she forced her fangs into him.

"D-drachne..." He groaned, before a death rattle emerged from his chest.

She flinched, scampering back to the edge of her web and bursting into tears, "You said he couldn't die!"

"I said he was already dead." The torug called back, "Just let him remember how to breathe. It isn't like he actually needs air."

Elan rolled onto his back, and lifted a hand, but she noted that his chest really wasn't moving. He was dead, but he had also survived. She breathed a sigh of relief, before flinching as her carapace snapped shut, digging into her tender breasts. "Ow."

The elf looked up at her, "M'lady?"

"Oh, nothing." She shook her head, "Nothing but my fucked up body. Anyways... You're okay. So I'm okay. And... And did my fucking cunt seal itself?"

She looked down at her swollen abdomen, and saw that her womanhood had locked up tight, twisting closed like an iris. It was about then that she really wished she understood arachne pregnancies.

She was tired... But sex ed seemed prudent if she couldn't even leak his fluids.

---

"Oh look, the molly is finally waking up." A voice sneered nearby, making Cookie whine deferentially. She knew that tone and smell. It was the kind of man that would hit his slaves just because they were bored. Monsters in people skins.

She squawked as someone yanked her upright by her hair, and blinked her golden eyes as they watered. "She's scared, already! If you keep trying to frighten her, Cookie is scared she might piss herself."

It wasn't remotely true.

She was just playing up the stereotype of a weak little kitten, to try and invite the man who had kidnapped her to protect her. She knew that he was the gang leader that Raltin had been afraid of right before she'd started playing with him. Right before... How had she survived? And where was her boyfriend?

Had the bastards already enslaved the incubus?

"No bell." The man who was clearly the leader said, leaning forward from a rough wooden chair that had seen better days. There was craftsmanship to it, but somebody had rescued it from a wood pile where it had been sent as kindling.

Cookie hesitated, and then made herself blush, "W-where is Cookie's underwear?"

"Found you like that, sweet. Half-fucked and half-dead." The man shrugged, "Now, aren't you going to say thank you? You'd be dead without me. Or worse, in a guard's cell."

She smiled nervously, her eyes swelling up, and she let out a small whine, "The Cookie is very grateful, m'lord. She's sorry. Her head hurts. Tummy and tail, too. Everything hurts, like she's been drinking for a week. She didn't mean to seem ungrateful."

The man chuckled, "I was right. You're the temple cat. I ain't about to risk screwing you, kitty. You'd leave me bleeding out before anyone realised what was happening. Neko might look cute and frail, boys, but they're a warrior race. Through and through. About as delicate as ironwood."

She shrugged, smiling sheepishly, "Cookie can work for her debt."

"Start her as a spotter. Put that temple training to good use." He replied, dismissing her.

She stood up slowly, holding her head and trying not to wretch up a furball. Wherever Raltin had nicked off to, Cookie was going to give him a piece of her mind for just leaving her there.

However, as she vaguely remembered his glowing red eyes and his tail crushing around her midsection, she had a feeling her boyfriend had panicked that he had very nearly eaten her soul and taken off running. As if that could keep them apart.

"Listen up, kitten." One of the others addressed her, dragging her behind him, "We got a job to pull, and I ain't explainin' twice."

She yanked her wrist out of his, "Cookie was a street cat. She knows how to stalk a mark."

The man scoffed, so she flipped up her collar as if it were uncomfortable, and then ran her fingers through her hair, before finishing the insult by rolling her jaw and giving a tiny pretend sneeze.

He raised a hand to slap her, before thinking better if it. "Ya speak kant. That should come in handy. S'pose boss knows what he's doin' then. Look, the mark ain't anything special. Caretaker for a lord's estate, but the lord hasn't visited in twen'y years. No gold to be had. But boss reckons the guy got news the lord might be movin' in. We're just confirmin'."

Cookie rubbed her wrist, continuing to insult him, "But the empress has been setting traps. Your boss is the only beggar lord left in the city. Everyone smart has moved on, or up. Corruption pays better."

"He's your boss, now, kitten." The man said gravely, "Ya best be 'membering dat."

She rolled her eyes, "Cookie is neko, dipshit. Which means she picks her master. She might be knowin' o' da know, 'n playin' da game 'n shit, but Cookie is still Cookie! She chose her cute inky, and anyone getting in her way is going to end up ball-less and upside down in a latrine!"

The man laughed at her dropping in and out of the southern speech, "Name's Kenwood, kitten... Ya really called Cookie? I thot you temple types all be ladies 'n shit."

"Cookie isn't companion. Just common acolyte." She shook her head, "She was too naughty to pass her examinations, 'fore she was thrown to street for fucking her inky. She's about a much a lady as the Kenwood is a lord. Cookie looks forward to the drinks, after work."

"Sounds like fun." He stank of lust, "Never been on a pub crawl wit' a neko. Ya gots any fun magic ta bring to the party?"

Cookie considered it, "Well... If the Kenwood is caught by the guards... She can go invisible and leave his ass to the dock."

"Ha. You bitch." He laughed at her.

Cookie smiled sweetly. There was no honour among thieves. She'd just earned several points of respect from him by suggesting that she was going to abandon him at the first sign of trouble, despite being his lookout.

For a thieving outfit to last, they needed to see each other as family. But the gang could never last because you also needed to see everyone around you as a resource to exploit. Places like this survived and flourished because of hardship.

They grew not because people stayed, but because of the ever strong flow of the down trodden and broken.

Cookie sniffed and her eyes lit up, "Do you have a rat?"

"A rattan? Yeah. She's usually up for a tussle, but useless at anyt'ing else. Too fuckin' timid, but she got it into her head that she loves the boss." Kenwood shrugged, "If you're into fuckin' girls, she'll eat ya rug anytime."

Crass and bloody stupid. Seemed that was all Cookie could expect of everyone who wasn't her new slave master.

"Need to see her." Cookie said urgently, "Help with job."

Kenwood hesitated, "She really is only good as a cumslut. We've tried having her along. She runs like a bitch at everything."

"Cookie would sniff her out, herself, but she's neko. Poor wench is probably pissing herself at Cookie's scent. But she needs her. Help with mission, with the knowing of the target's knowing." She insisted.

He sighed heavily, "Wait here."

Cookie's eyes sparkled as she heard little feet running, a crash of several things falling followed by Kenwood loudly cursing. She heard more scampering, before a fleshy wallop.

He emerged back into the hall, carrying a downcast and limp rattan woman by the scruff of her neck. Her eyes were staring at the floor, and she had just a hint of white fur across the backs of her arms. Her naked and pink tail poked out of her clothes that seemed to have been made from old flour sacks.

Treating a ratgirl like literal trash.

The girl's nose twiddled, she squealed and her feet ran desperately in the air as she tried to get away. Cookie giggled, and whispered, "Pozdrowienia, siostro."

The rat froze up, looking at her with wide black eyes, "R-r-rattan? C-c-cat? Wha?"

"Porwany. Pomoc Cookie?"

The girl's eyes flicked nervously to the man holding her. She gulped and then nodded. "Okay. Maly Oddzial will help."

"Not putting you down. You'll run." Kenwood was unmoved.

Cookie's eyes lit up excitedly. "Maly Oddzial? Not Inny?"

"I was first." The ratgirl said with a tiny flash of pride before her timidity returned, "But Maly Kiel said I wasn't allowed to have him... So... Maly Oddzial ran away. She mated with him. But he doesn't want her. So she stays near."

"What da shit are ya two on about?"

Cookie rolled her eyes, "Her town's protector said she wasn't allowed to be mated yet. So she ran away from her clan. Important thing, human, is that she was the best Oddzial in her clan. That's what the Maly means."

Kenwood shrugged, "Helps us, how? She always runs. Can't use her hearing if she's long gone by the time the target shows up."

"If she helps Cookie, then Cookie helps her." The catgirl referred to the agreement that they had made in rattan before. "She's a temple girl. Knows all the ways to seduce. Not just fucking. Help Maly with her mate's heart."

The ratgirl visibly brightened, "What need?"

"Oddzial magic. Cookie has some light bending, but she finds it hard to maintain." The neko said nervously, "But, if we made a little link... Then the Maly could help smooth it over. Keep Cookie safe, as she stalks the prey."

The rattan grinned, "I could be on roof! Long way away! Cookie could get up close enough to kiss!"

"Ya were a lookout. Already gotsa plan." Kenwood frowned.

Cookie's eyes glowed golden and bright, and without fanfare she vanished. She stepped silently, creeping in close to the human. Before leaning up on her tippy toes and kissing his cheek.

She reappeared giggling, "Does he want to know, or does he want boss to be all mad at him?"

He swore at her in kant by adjusting his cuffs, but nodded, "Alright. Let's see what you can do, kitten... But if you're thinking of betraying us..."

"Cookie has no choices. She knows. Beggar lord is lord of streets, and the kitten doesn't want him to hurt her every time she wants to curl up in a box and sleep."

Maly Oddzial smiled, showing off a large grouping of fangs, but filled with holes and gaps where some were missing. "Boxes taste yummy."

---

Flick was feeling anxious and exhausted after having a shuffling corpse haul her around. Which was the only reason that she was now walking the streets of the Golden Mountain, sniffing out some of the cheaper places that wouldn't ask to see her bell before they asked to see her coin.

She had lied to Elan about never using it, but she rarely had a use for any coinage.

She'd gone back to the burned carriage and dug into it, finding the dead lord's purse. Silver and gold were the only currencies she needed in this part of town, but she was still feeling the twin needs of sprinting away at top speed, and the one she'd come here to relieve.

She paused at a black door, and knocked timidly.

A tauran loomed in the doorway, looking down at her as she burst into a panting sweat at the enormous creature. He grunted, "Roleplay or quickie?"

"Quickie." She whispered, before chewing her lip, "Is it still extra for Sammael?"

The guard visibly relaxed, "He's free at the minute, so it won't be. You one of his regulars, or just curious?"

"Not regular." She shook her head.

"Is that fookin' Flick!?" Sammi's voice boomed out, and the whore strode into view, wearing a black silk dressing gown, "By gawd, it is! Get in here, my favourite bitch! Thanks, Treizi."

The guard held out a hand, "Three pieces."

She fumbled awkwardly with the purse, and counted out the silver, before squeezing passed him and then sprinting into the room of the whore. She jumped onto the end of the bed, her tail wagging happily.

Sammael closed the door, smiling lopsidedly at her, "It's been two years, Flick. Still living wild?"

"Mmm." She nodded, "I... Didn't pay for long. Didn't know what the rates would be."

"Prices went up six months ago." He explained, "Had some trouble with a tomcat. Moved himself in and tried to form himself a harem. Was a right toss to try and get rid of him."

Flick smiled nervously, "You know I don't give a shit, right?"

He patted her head, waggling her ears and smoothing down her hair. "'Course. Just looking to chill you out a bit, like always. Though... You're not acting like you're in heat, this time around. Not pawing to get at me."

"No, just horny and anxious." She grabbed his hand as he went to stop patting her and put it back. She gave a satisfied sigh as he continued rubbing at her head, making sure to play with her ears. He really was amazing at that.

Flick had made her way through this brothel shortly before she had left the city behind altogether. She'd been born in the wilds, and lived there her whole life, but she had still been curious to see how the other half lived. Got a job working here to be able to eat, and try out a roof over her head.

Give her the cabin in the woods, any day.

Her tail smacked repeatedly and loudly into his side as he moved closer to her. She liked his gentle scent. Most humans stank of fear or lust or anger when you got up close to them. Sammi had always smelled like happy and fun.

He genuinely enjoyed his work, and he genuinely enjoyed her.

Flick fell backwards, tossing her arms out on the bed, "There's an arachne in the forest."

"What in the fuck? I thought those were extinct." He looked at her in concern, "Are you... Sure?"

"Met some poor bastard she resurrected. Probably didn't even know she did it. But I'm sure. One hundred percent sure. I got... Close to the nest." Flick shivered.

Sammi looked at her in concern, "I know you didn't like working here, but we could find you a room until you find something else. At least a few days."

"No." Flicked laughed leaning up on her elbows, "I didn't come back because I'm running away. I love my little hut. It's amazing. I'm just... I can't relax. But, you always know how to make me feel better."

He waggled his tongue, "Oh, is that a hint to stop wasting your time and dime, and dive in?"

"Yeah. Pretty much." Flick said, discarding her pants.

Still, he hesitated, obviously still in shock from what she'd told him. Partly worried for her living on her own which he'd never liked, and probably also worried a little bit for himself. The Tangles might not be the most hospitable of places, but most traders couldn't afford to take the long route round. It could directly impact the Golden Mountain.

Flick looked at him and batted her eyelids, "Sammi? What? Need me to give you a head start? I thought I was the client."

He chuckled and slid off the bed and in front of her. His hands made her shiver as they slid up her thighs, tracing her gently before resting tantalising at the top edge of her underwear. Except, he didn't pull them down.

Instead he leaned in, pushing his face into the fabric and sniffing her deeply. Flick let out a tiny moan, followed by another as he nestled his nose into her. Snuffling into her crotch. Sammi kissed at her through the material as she started to get wet. "You always smell the best. Like soft dirt after a rainstorm, my wild thing."

"You tell all the girls, that?" Flick rolled her brown eyes, but secretly it had sent a thrill through her. She didn't interact with people much, so compliments were few and far between. Living as a forest spirit wasn't a great way to feel appreciated.

"Only the ones I like." Sammael said with amusement, and then grasped her underwear with his teeth, dragging it down to her knees but no further. Keeping her legs somewhat together as he started tenderly kissing up one thigh.

He stopped just shy of her womanhood, head close enough to kiss it, his hot breath on her snatch, before turning and kissing back down her other thigh to her knee. Teasing her and getting her to openly run.

Flick had been horny before she arrived, and didn't exactly need the slow start. Especially not with the clock ticking. She flipped backwards onto her wrists, kicking her underwear off and into the roof before completing a somersault onto her feet.

She cocked a hip and put one hand on it, admonishing the whore, "Sammael. When a client tells you to fuck them, you're supposed to do what you're told!"

He looked at her in amusement, "Yes, ma'am. How do you want me?"

"You need to ask?" She raised an eyebrow and dropped onto her hands and knees on the bed, tail wagging excitedly as she presented herself. She lifted her ass and smiled backwards at him, "I am technically a canine."

He undid his robe, letting it fall to the ground and Flick's eyes widened as he rubbed at her entrance. He hadn't actually entered her, but after a few years she had forgotten how much better it was than her own hand.

She gave a little whimper, followed by a lustful growl, as the head of his best feature slowly stretched the start of her sensitive canal as he began the journey into her. Her tail stopped wagging, going bolt upright as he continued to force his way inside her tightness, hands on her hips.

Flick's head dropped a little and struggled to breathe, "Just a... Second..."

"Been a while?"

She laughed, and wiggled her hips, getting used to him inside her, "Could say that. Could say you were the last person inside me, too. Ugh... More."