'Dracula' and the Maiden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped to her knees and held his penis in front of her face. She looked up at him with the sweetest smile that almost seemed out if place with what they were doing.

"Can I kiss it?" She asked and when he nodded his head, she kissed the tip with her lips and flicked her tongue out to lick it on the underside.

Without asking she took him into her mouth and looked up into his eyes again and as she took him as deep into her mouth as she could manage. She fought the urge to gag and pushed him even deeper. He threw his head back and for the first time seemed to transfer control of the action to her. She pulled her mouth back to the head of his cock and circled the glans with her tongue in mimic of how he had licked her areola just a few moments ago.

Inflamed with passion now, he lifted her by the waist and and laid her onto the middle of her bed. The slow disrobing had affected him, too. He had wanted to bring her so close to cumming it would give him a chance to take her the rest of the way before he came himself. The gamble was that it would affect her more than it did him. It would have totally failed but for the fact he was older and it took longer now than when he was in his twenties and even in his thirties.

He placed her firmly onto the bed then stood back to gaze upon her. He had to take this moment to admire her. He wanted to look at her nude body and was overwhelmed by her grace and symmetry. How can anyone be more lovely than this woman who lay before him now? He had never seen anything more beautiful than she was at this moment. She quite simply took his breath away. She was laying before him there, all 5 feet 2 inches of her, looking at him longingly. Her golden hair was splayed over her pillow almost as if staged by a photographer. She was smiling and had her arms bent at the elbow, palms up on each side of her head. Her breasts flowed slightly to each side, away from her cleavage proving they were unaltered natural breasts. Both of her nipples pointed up standing erect and expectant. Her belly was nicely flat with only a hint of extra flesh that gave her a soft and nurturing feel. Her waist curved into hips that invited him into her most secret place. Her navel was perfectly shaped and bounced with her heartbeat as she looked up at him. Below her navel her pubic mound was devoid of hair, obviously recently waxed. Her pussy was slightly open with arousal, the outer labia protruded slightly patiently awaiting his visit. He would explore her pussy more fully in just a moment, but now his eyes continued to feast upon her almost perfect beauty.

Her legs were beautiful in their contour, thighs muscular, petite knees and calves full and pleasingly connecting onto slender ankles. Her feet were beautiful as well. Jason did not have a foot fetish but her feet were so lovely he had a strong desire to handle them and kiss them at his leisure. That, he decided, could be explored some other time, but for now he just wanted to please her. His whole motivation now was to make her glad she was giving him the gift of her virginity. He loved her completely now and had to admit he had in fact loved her for 10 days now.

He could wait no longer and moved over her, laying his body next to hers, took her into his arms and drew her body against his. He kissed her warm lips that had the almost perpetual pout as she waited for him. She whimpered slightly as her desire for him had built almost to the point of breaking from his masterful foreplay. He decided that he would need to get her off before he entered her, since he himself was so aroused that he would undoubtedly cum within minutes, especially considering her virgin pussy would be tight and unaccustomed to a cock's presence. It was going to be his first visit there and he wanted to take as much time as possible.

He kissed down her body and attacked her breasts again and caused her to tremble visually before kissing and licking down her stomach and lingering on her perfect navel. He stuck his tongue into that small cave which caused another tremble to quake through her. He noted that this was for her an erogenous zone, a useful fact he could exploit at some future session with her. He kissed on down and over her mons, stopping at the top of her pussy. He licked into the top of her slit searching for the small bump of her clitoris.

"What are you doing?" She asked a little panicked. She had heard of men giving oral but she had not considered it something she wanted done to her. She had seen it on a few porn films she watched but she thought it odd a man would want to kiss a woman there. She tried to hold him back from descending any further but he was not to be deterred and continued to his intended destination.

"I don't know if I want..."She began but when his lips touched her pussy she gasped and her arms lost their resolve.

"But, I..." When his tongue flicked out and stroked her clit she gave up all resistance"

"Oh ..oh...my..gawd...I nev..ohhh." His tongue was licking and exploring all around her pussy, up and down the outer labia and then her inner labia, doing things and giving her sensations that she hadn't even dreamed of before. He stuck his tongue as far up her cunt as he could then licked up to her clit and tongued it over and over. She arched her back and her breathing became an audible series of gasping and moaning. The clit popped from behind the clitoral mons and he sucked it into his lips and sucked on it causing her hips to gyrate and grind into his face, leaving the bed on the upward movements. Her legs trembled and he sensed she was close to her first orgasm tonight, He wrapped his arms around her thighs and laid his palms across her flat tummy. He could feel her abdominal muscles tensing and flexing toward her climax.

"Oh Gawd, I'm cumming Oh Oh Oh! Yessss!"

Cheri had made it a habit to avoid vulgar language. As a teacher she never wanted to utter such words in front of her students and if a person was in the habit of using vulgar language those words too easily popped out of the mouth when surprised, hurt or angry. So she had just decided to train herself to never say them. But now her vast vocabulary failed her when it came to expressing herself in this situation. Now words she never used came tumbling out of her.

"Oh Fuck! Oh my Gawd! Fuck Jason. Oh Fuck! Fuck! Oh Fuck ..... I love it,Jason .....Oh my Gawd! Oh Jason.... what are you doing to me? O SHIT!..... O GAWD! I'm Gonna CUM!!" An unending stream of words came from her sweet mouth causing Jason to smile in amusement. However when she started to cum the words stopped, her mouth flew open and a scream came from her throat rising in pitch as the orgasm seized her. He felt her abdominal muscles tense until they were rock hard then ripple from bottom to top then back again as she went over the top. She humped against his mouth and raised her ass off the mattress only to slam back down causing the whole bed to shake. He had felt the explosion come upon her so he held tight onto her thighs and rode her like a wild bronco never losing contact with her pussy. He stopped licking and let her own gyrations rub her clit against his tongue and lips. Finally she could take no more and pushed his head away while the climax wracked her body from her toes to her head. After what seemed to him many minutes where he wondered if she was even breathing, she finally came back to him and opened her eyes and smiled weakly, entirely spent for the time being. It was at that moment he positioned himself to enter her. He placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy and looked into her eyes...

"It may hurt for a moment, when I break your hymen, I will wait until you are ready after that."

"My hymen was broken in a bicycle accident when I was 9 so there probably won't be any pain or bleeding." He was glad she told him, but he knew he needed to enter her slowly just the same.

He started to insert his cock and encountered some resistance right away, but as soon as he had his glans inside her, it went more smoothly. Her eyes popped wide open and her lips made a noiseless "O" shape. She grabbed his shoulders as he continued to slowly insert into her. She stared into his eyes, a look of complete wonder on her face. She let out a long groan.

"Oh my Gawd, Jason, you are so big! Shit!" She was so tight that Jason feared he would split her open

"Should I stop?"

"Hell No! It feels wonderful, stick that big cock in me, Jason, keep going..more..fuck me Jason!"

Finally he was all the way in and told her so. He remained still for a few moments letting her get used to his length and girth.

"It fills me up, its so big! God, I love it! Go for it Jason, I'm ready."

He slowly pulled his cock out a ways then drove it slowly back in causing her to groan. He did the same motion again more swiftly and then a third time drawing himself nearly all the way out then plunging into her again. He knew that he would not last long.

"Oh Gawd! Yes! Do it like that!" He did!

"AGAIN!" She yelled. He complied, but this time he kept it up, driving into her again and again pulling out nearly all the way before reversing direction and pounding in again.

"Oh Yes," she groaned, "I LOVE IT!...FUCK....DON'T STOP!"

She began to move back against him each time he drove into her causing her already sensitive clit to grind against his pubic bone each thrust.

"Oh! Oh! I think I'm going to cum again!" She yelled.

The announcement that she was about ready to cum again put him over the top and he yelled out as he pumped cum into her again and again. He finally finished his ejaculation but he kept moving so as not to lose his erection just yet.

"I'm cumming Jason don't sto ....STO....GAWD!" She screamed and raised herself off the bed with her toes and the back of her head pressing her pelvis against his cock and shuddered violently before falling back again shaking all over while Jason held his body above her so he could enjoy watching her's ripple with the waves of her orgasm'

After some minutes their hearts and breathing slowed enough they could talk again.

"Oh My God, Jason, I have never experienced anything like that, that was, it was...incredible!"

"Wow!" was all Jason could say. He had never experienced anything like it either. Judith had been relatively calm during sex, Oh, she had a nice orgasm most of the time but rarely made any vocal utterances and never moved very much. This was clearly a whole other sphere of sexual expression than that and he loved it!

"Incredible doesn't even begin to describe it," He told her as he kissed her gently all over her neck and face..

"Did I do okay?" She asked.

"Oh my God, Cheri. That was the most intense wonderful experience I have ever had with a woman in my entire life! You are the best, the most wonderful, fantastic, the best ever"

She smiled at him very pleased with herself, "The best huh?"

"I am absolutely blown away." Jason wasn't lying, she was the most responsive and energetic woman he had ever been with before and including Judith.

"Pretty good for a virgin!" She said with some pride, "When can we do it again?" She asked sincerely. Jason laid back and smiled.

"It will be a while before I can get it up again. But I do want to make you cum at least once more before the night is over."

"Can I help?" She said as she started kissing his tiny man-nipples and running her small hands up and down his body grasping his cock at the bottom of each circuit. She kissed down his stomach and over the diminishing flab he had been slowly losing over the last week.

"I'm working on getting rid of that," he said apologetically.

"You don't have to on my account, I love you the way you are."

Now how could he help but love a woman who says things like that? And he knew she meant it, too. She was the most sincere person he ever knew. He loved her more and more by the minute!

"I have to go to the bathroom," she announced suddenly and scampered off leaving Jason waiting on the bed. She was gone quite a while so he went to find her and found the bathroom empty and decided to relieve himself too, as long as he was there. When he got back to her bedroom, she was sitting on the edge of the bed dressed in what appeared to be her old school uniform with her hair pulled up quickly into two ponytails. She looked at him with a wide-eyed innocent expression, and smiled. She had a stack of school books on her lap.

"Cheri?"

"Yes, Mr. Wheeler?" She said in a much younger sounding, lighter voice.

"What are you doing, honey?"

"Am I your honey now, Mr. Wheeler?"

"Of course you are, Cheri?"

"You know what?" She paused then whispered to him, "Mr. Wheeler popped Cheri's cherry." She announced speaking of herself in the third person.

"Cheri, you're scaring me a little."

"Mr. Wheeler, play along with Cheri." She said in her regular voice

"Cheri?" Jason realized what she was doing and thought, "What the hell."

"Mr. Wheeler popped Cheri's cherry." She said back in the young Cheri voice.

"Yes, I did." Jason smiled.

She got up and sashayed over to where he stood, it looked like she had not bothered to put on a bra. Her boobs jiggled as only braless tits do as she moved. The skirt of the uniform was rolled up at the waist so it was very short, just barely coming to bottom of her delectable ass. He couldn't quite tell but it appeared she was wearing no panties either.

"Mr. Wheeler, you're fucking Cheri Iñiguez.

"I am! and I'm going to continue fucking Cheri Iñiguez no matter what!" Jason gathered her into his arms and threw her on the bed, He flipped her over and pulled her ass up to the doggy style position and lifted her skirt over her back. Sure enough she was nude under her uniform and he was harder than he would imagine possible after such a short time since cumming before. He drove his prick into her from behind and began pumping in and out of her tight pussy! The presence of his cock inside her again so soon from his last visit caused his cum to squirt out of her pussy and down his scrotum and her legs. As soon as he began his motion Cheri started answering each of his thrusts with a small and very cute grunt and with a twerking roll of her pelvis that put her clit against his moving rod.

"She is a quick learner or just a natural born fucker because she is going at it like a pro," He thought, a little amused and more than a little impressed. "I love it when her ass does that."

"Oh Fuck!" Ugh! ugh!" she grunted each time he pounded into her, "Oh my God! That is so good! Don't stop Mr. Wheeler! Fuck your little Cheri! Fuck that little slut! Fuck her with your big fucking cock! Mr.Wheeler is fucking the love of his life, Cheri Iñiguez. Fuck! Fuck! Oh My God I'M CUMMING AGAIN! Fuck FUCK!!

Her near constant stream of vulgarity and the added fantasy element sent Jason over the edge sooner than he thought possible. When she came, he did too, shooting his semen deep into her womb at the same time, pumping into her until he was spent. Jason remained inside her as the blood slowly drained from his cock.

"Oh My God! That was so intense! That was so good!" She said back over her shoulder to him as his penis dropped from her pussy. She trembled when it touched her clit as it fell. "Jason, you are so amazing!" She jumped up and into his arms, kissing him all over his face.

"What was that all about?" Jason asked.

"We just acted out my High School fantasy and it was better than I ever dreamed!"

He put his hands on each of her shoulders and held her back so they could look in each other's eyes, "Cheri, I don't really know how to say this, it will sound phony I fear, but, I want you to know I haven't had a lot of lovers in my life but you are the best I've ever had and after reading and watching a few porn videos (now and then mind you it's not an addiction), I would be willing to bet you are among the most naturally gifted sexual partners any man could ever hope for or dream about. You are in my opinion, the best there is!

She pulled his face to hers and kissed him again and again, "If I live to be 120 years old I will never be able to get enough of your kisses and hugs...Love me forever, Jason. I don't ever want to be without you the rest of my life!"

He gazed at her nude body or what he could see of it as she cuddled agains him in his lap. She was covered in a fine sheen of perspiration and her legs still dripped of their combined fluids. He noted that though most of his Dracula make up had been removed by the paramedics they were basically still in their makeup from the show.

"Let's get cleaned up and sleep for a while!"

"A shower!" She cried and jumped up pulling him by the hand behind her. She pulled him to the bathroom and reached behind the curtain to turn on the water. "There isn't much room but we won't need much...I think." She smiled up at him. She took some big towels from the linen closet and placed them on the small vanity. She turned around and sat on the commode and peed, smiling at him while she sat. He was amazed at how much he had come to love her in the last 12 hours since they had finally confessed their feelings for each other. He looked upon her now, as she peed in front of him, totally nude, smiling at him like they were sitting on a bus made his heart just break from his love for her. He knew he never wanted to be without her, for even one day if possible.

She jumped up checked the water temperature and stepped into the shower and pulled the diverter to send the water to the shower head. She reached her hand out through the curtain and invited him to join her.

"Come on in," she said. He stepped in and she instantly was in his arms, kissed him and looked up at him, blinking as the water ran over her face.

"Cheri, honey, can we just shower and sleep? There are thousands of ways to make love, and we have a whole future ahead of us, we don't have to do them all tonight."

She smiled at him and handed him the washcloth and the bar of soap. "Wash me."

They didn't make love in the shower this time, Jason was just too tired, but the washing of each other was the most sensuous experience they had shared so far. They tenderly washed each body part, lovingly and tenderly rubbing the soaped washcloth over every inch of each other. He was memorizing every curve and contour of her magnificence and soon his penis responded.

She washed him with equal reverence. She had spent her entire life so far longing to handle him as she was at that moment, her life was where she wanted it to be, where she had wanted it to be since the days of her fantasy that they had just realized. This was a night of fantasy ...she hoped it wasn't all just a wonderful dream.

When they had washed each other to the point of their fingers and toes turning pruny and the water getting cool, they stepped out of the tub and began to towel each other off. It turned out to just be a continuation of the sensuous body stroking thus far. When they were dry, Cheri set about drying her hair in preparation for the night. Jason remade the bed, they had torn it up in their passion. He laid down watching her by propping his head on his elbow.

He watched her as she sat at her dressing table, drying her hair and removing her make up. He couldn't readily tell the difference in her appearance from where she had removed her make up to where it remained, he decided she didn't really need it at all. His heart swelled as he watched her do this normal thing, the normal routine she must certainly do each day in preparation for her life in the world. But here, here he was given the privilege of seeing her in her own boudoir, in her personal, private place and he was overcome with his love for her.

She looked at him and smiled, noticing his intense gaze. "What?" She asked.

"I just was thinking how I love you and don't want to leave you to go home."

1...345678