Dracula the Imperishable

Story Info
Dracula and Desponia go on sexy adventures.
1.6k words
4.11
2.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZORBA3150
ZORBA3150
29 Followers

Romania

He walked the battlements of his Carpathian fortress, the moon casting him in monochrome shadow as he hung his great cock over a parapet and pissed down the curtain walls and into the crags below. The castle towers, armed with cannons, rose high above. The courtyard, the castle's keep, stables, a blacksmith shop, and a great hall lay within the walls. The armory, busy by day, stood silent. The castle's day workers, a gardener, the stable hands, and more had disappeared with the retreating sun. Past the ironwood doors of the great hall were tapestried walls and weighty rugs, fireplaces, candelabras, a long table of marble, and shelves of books. Corridors led to passageways, hidden chambers, escape tunnels, and a hall for Dracula's use alone. Here occurred an iron door, a bolt no mortal could throw. Stairs descended to a tunnel, opening into a cavern, an underground mausoleum where Dracula's coffin sat, empty by night, and with its occupant by day.

Deeper yet existed a grotto, shimmering under a vaulted ceiling, an expansive pool, hewed from rock, fed from a wellspring, steaming, unchecked, overspilling, disappearing into a crevasse.

Bathing within these depths was the object of Dracula's desire, Despoina, goddess of fertility, floating on her back, her immaculate face, the points of her hips and breasts breaking the surface as she floated in slow currents. She pulled herself from the pool, reaching for a robe, drying herself in preparation for a tunic of gossamer transparency, bare-shouldered with diving pleats. She proceeded to the great hall and greeted Dracula as he studied a scroll.

"The book of the dead?" she asked scathingly. "Dust laded and putrefied, the lingering valedictions of the pharaohs."

She dropped to her knees in front of him, rubbing her face on the bulge in his pants, feeling his organ stretch under the caresses of her soft cheek, unbuttoning his pants and catching his member with both hands as it sprang to her pleasure. Equal in measure to any stallion, she guided his immortal meat down her throat while her goddess's tongue flicked his nut sack.

"At worst, this bit of Egyptology is a half-truth," he said, trying to ignore the ferocity with which she sucked his cock.

She slipped his cock out of her mouth.

"Vlad of the Dragon order, Impaler, son of Dracul and this way Dracula, drive your scabbard into my twat, for I require grander perversions this night. Use your unholy weapon and slaughter my cunt. I am Hell's death-dealing bitch and will have my satisfaction."

She lay on the cold, marble table and pulled her knees up, letting loose with lurid groans of pleasure, her eyes glowing black as Dracula filled her with cock.

"Dishonored me!" she screamed, "Oh, fuck me better than the Gods themselves. "Do not toy with me, villain; drive your sword home."

"I need no instructions, you ethereal slut. Prepare for my load."

Dracula's cum flowed out of Desponia's quim and spilled over the table's edges.

"Ahhhh," moaned Desponia, "Should we take a stroll in the moonlight."

"Must I suffer the moon? "We barely finish one activity, and you call for another."

Despoina slid off the table, standing before Dracula with her icy beauty, reaching with white, sculpted arms, tugging at her tunic, letting it slip to her waist.

"What would please you, Dracula?"

"I've not fed in a month."

"I'll keep you in my clutches yet. But first, accept a different gift. Follow me."

"You've only to lead the way."

"In haste." she warned, "the sun may rise."

"It is not yet midnight!"

He followed her out of the hall and along the corridor to a little-used castle entrance.

"The moon is still brighter than expected."

"Follow me into the wood; there is a clearing at the bottom of a small embankment with a feldspar cliff."

"I know the spot. But the moon shines more brightly there due to the reflecting walls."

They reached the clearing, following a spiraling slope to the foot of cliffs that rose for twenty feet.

"Dam the moon with its lunar insanity," Dracula complained, "it's night, yet I shield my eyes."

He paused and listened.

"Something comes quickly from above, through the underbrush. Quickly away, it's a trap!"

Desponia leaped to the top of the cliff. Dracula stood his ground, watching the hilltop, unable to see past the crest. An animal entered the gap with an aggressive snort.

"It's a boar." Desponia shouted, "By the Gods, but he is for battle, and four hundred pounds to the bargain."

As she spoke, the animal thundered fast down the embankment with slashing tusks. Dracula sidestepped the charge, facing the beast as it circled with uncanny speed, searching for its opening. It pawed the ground, muscle expanding, becoming a hump along the top of its shoulders. And then he came on with a hellish velocity. Dracula sprang forward, catching the beast by the tusks and forcing its head to the ground, throttling the life from it.

"You do not know me, brother, yet you attack? You find your error too late. Death comes to you."

The animal thrashed helplessly, its eyes starting from their sockets as the churning of its legs slowed to nothing.

"Release him, Vlad. He's only a brute. Besides, it's time for the gift I promised."

Dracula released his grip, letting the animal stagger to its hooves and limp away.

"You drained my balls not an hour ago, yet...."

She leaped from the clifftop, landing at his side, and whispered. "My gift will come as a wind." She extended her arms as if reaching into the night with a silent incantation. All the forest came alive with the voices of its creatures.

"Would you favor a pet, Dracula?"

"What foolishness are you about?"

A wolf lurked out of the forest into the moonlight with glowing eyes. It loped over the crest and started toward them.

"Sit by me, wolf," Desponia said.

The animal lay at her feet, and she stroked the fine coat, pulling a vial pendant with blood from around her neck.

"Do not," Dracula cautioned, stepping forward with a warning hand.

"This blood is my own. Remember Dracula; I am kin to Poseidon. Stay your hand and leave me my amusements... behold!"

She broke the vial, dripping her blood on the animal's tongue. The beast fell into a torpor, then suddenly grew before their eyes. When fully realized, it was four times what it had been. Its howl shook the forest.

"He is yours for a guardian. Always at your side. On your command, he is invisible to the human eye. Caution though, some animals will know him for what he is, a fox, for example, and a handful of others."

"But no human can see him," Dracula mused, "this pleases me. What's more, he is powerful."

"As much so as the Siberian tiger. There is no approach the wolf does not sense."

"And what of your approach?"

"He is a creature of my design," she laughed, throwing her arms around his neck, "Do not imagine yourself entirely safe."

"How is he commanded?"

"What would you call him?"

"You answer questions with questions. I will name this wolf Onyx for his color."

"And like this, he will respond to your commands. You need only call his name,"

"Then, Onyx!"

The wolf disappeared. In the next instant, Dracula felt the animal licking his hand.

"I favor this!" he said with a rare laugh. "I would test this animal's power. And its courage, too."

"He is suitable for any challenge. His powers are nearly equal to your own. You are powerful, my, Lord, and of dreadful disposition? You would find no easy time with this wolf, though."

"To the test then!"

"Yes, but against whom, and where would you have Onyx do battle?"

"Why against your tiger in the fifty-fifth parallel, east of Siberia's Stanovoy range in the great birch forests,"

"I know the area well enough."

"Oh, and how so?"

"I spent a bit of time there, fucking soldiers to death, near the end of the First Punic War. That was a slaughter if ever I've created one. The Romans with all their bluster, and the Carthaginians with their belligerence, dying between my legs by the score. Strange to say that it stays in my mind after all these centuries. No matter. If you allow it, I could prepare an adventure, a trip across the Black Sea to the port of Constanta. Once landed in Batumi we can slaughter at will, then make for the Volga River, and then the Kama tributary. Rapturous sex is sure to abound in those outposts. But there is another topic I would mention. There is a gypsy girl from Medias that I've taken as an occasional lover. I favor her."

"Yes, do not equivocate."

"She is in her prime. I would have her immortal to maintain the freshness of her body. She works in a tavern on the outskirts of the village, The Plow and Stars. Send a carriage for her. She will accompany us on our journey. You can sip her along the way."

"Very well," said Dracula, "Let us go back to the library for the moment as I have undone business there. I will have Ehrlich prepare a carriage and a team. We will go for this gypsy girl together, but I need blood tonight."

"Not so quickly, Vlad; I have another concern. Do you recall Hera's threat when we slaughtered the Saxons?"

"What of it?"

"She has called upon the gorgons to exact her revenge. Medusa's sister, Lamia, hunts us even as I speak.

"I had hoped to hear better news," said Dracula, with a troubled expression.

ZORBA3150
ZORBA3150
29 Followers