Reviving a Kitten

Story Info
A how-to guide on caring for kittens.
2.4k words
4.52
6.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fal walked through the forest towards home, a tree stripped of its branches floating in the air a few paces ahead. This should be enough wood to make it through the winter.

A mewl pierced the silence. Fal peered curiously at some brush, then set the tree down to take a few steps toward the sound. Upon closer inspection, Fal saw a kitten, unmoving, eyes closed. Raising a hand at the kitten, Fal grimaced. Poor thing is on the brink of death.

Fal picked up the kitten and carried it home. After setting the kitten down on a pile of blankets, Fal checked several books for a spell to help save it. None were to be found, although one book described an unusual revival process. Fal knew that kittens were sometimes rescued, so it was worth the attempt to do so. What was puzzling, however, was where the kittens came from. Several generations ago, kittens simply began appearing one day, usually in a weakened condition. Fal was entranced by the kitten, never actually having seen one before.

Shrugging off the mystery, Fal thumbed to the section detailing instructions on how to revive the kitten.

Step 1. Relax. Try taking a warm bath with cave salt. If you bring the kitten into the bath with you, this may be enough to revive it.

Fal did not always find it easy to relax and decided that a bath would help. After turning the water on and pouring a generous amount of cave salt into the tub, Fal returned to the kitten and pondered its curious state. How did the kitten get these rags onto its body?

Kittens were mysterious, that much was certain. Fal removed the fabric from the kitten and studied its body. How odd that the kitten has no fur except on the head. A wild mop of short, blonde fur shot out in all directions from the top, sides, and back of the head. Are all kittens like this?

Fal thought the kitten was really cute and smiled at it warmly before carrying it to the bath. Turning the water off, Fal stepped into the tub and lay down with the kitten, who purred within seconds. Hopeful that the kitten might revive on its own, Fal poured more salt into the tub and futilely attempted to spread them on the kitten's skin before they dissipated. In doing so, Fal noticed how smooth and supple the kitten's skin was, then became compelled to feel the kitten all over. A warmth spread through Fal's chest upon examining the kitten's teats. Why are they so big and firm? Are they full of milk? Fal felt the kitten's teats, squeezing and groping them curiously. The warmth spread to the lower belly, at the bottom of the torso. Fal was relaxed by this time, but the kitten was still unconscious. Don't worry, kitten. I'll take care of you.

Before getting out, Fal couldn't resist grabbing the kitten's behind. The warmth turned into a slight pressure. Fal looked down, for some reason expecting to see a protuberance, but didn't. Fal stood up and carried the kitten to the bedroom and laid it onto the bed, then dried it with a towel.

Consulting the guide, Fal continued reading.

Step 2. Take the kitten to a comfortable area, such as your bed.

Fal looked down at the kitten on the bed and smiled. I already did that part! This is easy!

Step 3. You might see your appendage by this time. If not, concentrate on the love that you feel for your kitten. Think about how much you care for the kitten and want to see it alive and well, and in good spirits. You should feel blood flow to the area where your legs meet. Focus on that and watch your appendage grow. You will notice a pouch that accompanies your appendage growth, but it is unimportant for the purposes of this guide. Do not be alarmed by the size or the strain that you feel by your appendage; this is normal.

Fal had heard of the appendage inside of the body but had never actually seen it before. I hope I'm accepted by the Guild this year. I'd love to learn everything that there is to know about the world.

The kitten mewled slightly, sounding very weak. Fal's heart panged for the kitten. Focusing on the warmth and pressure below the belly, Fal observed a swelling. An appendage grew outward. Nearly the size of Fal's forearm, it was hot, heavy, and tight. Below the appendage was the pouch, just as the guide had described. Fal nodded and went to the next step.

Step 4. Your kitten will become quite unruly during the revival process and may scratch you, so it is advisable to perform the claw-reduction spell on the following page. Remember: the kitten is sick and needs your help, and at first it will not know that you are trying to help it.

Fal consulted the spell and performed it on the unconscious kitten.

Step 5. Examine the flaps at the junction of the kitten's legs. Probe the area gently with your finger to locate an entrance into the kitten's body. This is where you will deliver your essence to the kitten in order to revive it. You might discover a barrier covering the entryway into the kitten. If you find such a barrier, do not be concerned about this, but please see the footnote regarding aftercare.

Spreading the kitten's legs, Fal's gaze travelled up from the feet to the hips. That's odd. Why is there no fur? This is an adult kitten, after all, nearly my size. Setting aside all the kitten's mysteries, Fal inspected the flaps and spread them apart. Fal located a barrier, then continued reading.

Step 6. You will need to hold the kitten down from this point forward. An effective way to do that is to have at least one hand around the kitten's neck.

Kneeling in between the kitten's legs, Fal placed a hand onto its throat and held it firmly.

Step 7. Place the tip of your appendage at the kitten's opening that you located in step 5. You may suddenly develop an overwhelming urge to fill the kitten. If this happens, do not be alarmed, because such urges sometimes occur. However, be careful not to fill your kitten too quickly.

Fal reread step 7 a few times. Why would I want to be inside the kitten? Confused, Fal did as the guide instructed. Upon contacting appendage to opening, Fal did indeed have a powerful desire to thrust violently into the kitten, but suppressed the urge and went to the next step.

Step 8. Insert your appendage into the kitten. A natural lubricant will form as you work your way into the kitten's opening. This lubricant is essential to aid in the delivery of your life essence to the kitten. Do not attempt to fill your kitten without first producing adequate lubrication. Doing so will result in your kitten being even wilder than normal during the revival process and will in general make for a burdensome experience for you as well. If you discovered the barrier mentioned in step 5, note that your kitten is unused, and that the barrier will rupture upon sufficient pressure. Always use extra care to work your appendage into unused kittens!

Fal rubbed the tip of the appendage around the kitten's barrier. In doing so, the desire to rapidly stab the appendage into the kitten returned, and it took great effort to resist. At this time, Fal noticed that the kitten looked so cute and adorable, laying there unconscious. The warmth and pressure in the appendage swelled, as did the urge to relieve that pressure by slamming it into the kitten repeatedly.

Noticing that there appeared to be adequate lubrication, Fal eased the tip of the bodily protrusion into the kitten slowly, hissing at the wonderful feelings that began to spread from the tip of the appendage to the rest of the body. Careful not to fill the kitten too quickly, Fal used the appendage to prod gently at the barrier at first, being cautious not to harm the unused kitten. Fal soon breached the barrier.

At that time, the kitten's brilliant green eyes shot wide open. Mewling angrily, the kitten slapped the hand on its neck, clawing at Fal's arm in vain, kicking and wiggling about in an attempt to escape.

Panicking, Fal checked the guide to see what to do next.

Step 9. Pump your appendage into the kitten repeatedly. It may seem strange to do and you may want to give up, so remember that you are doing this to help the kitten. Also, when you deliver your essence to the kitten, you will be rewarded for your efforts with a pleasing sensation that may make you want to rescue a kitten again in the future.

Relieved, Fal determinedly worked the rest of the protuberance into the feisty kitten that had no choice but to accept the appendage into its body. Over the next few minutes, the kitten continued to aggressively fight, while Fal repeatedly stretched out the kitten's insides. Even though it seemed strange to do, Fal had to admit that it somehow felt right. The kitten beat Fal's head. Fal wanted to give up, but the promise of pleasing sensations was enough to continue. Grasping both of the kitten's wrists with Fal's free hand and pinning them to the mattress above the kitten's head, a quick check of the next step was observed to be the last. Fal sighed, ready for the revival process to be over.

Step 10. Your body will spray your essence into the kitten all by itself. Do not be alarmed if your hips seem to be moving of their own accord; although it may seem aggressive and potentially painful to the kitten, keep in mind that the life essence that you give to your kitten will offset any potential pain that it might feel temporarily.

The kitten under Fal's grip mewled, squirming about on the bed, struggling to get away. The kitten's hole was filled and stretched numerous times, and eventually the kitten began slipping back into unconsciousness, having used almost all remaining energy.

Fal despaired when the kitten's arms fell limp and its eyes closed. Oh no! I'll save you, kitten!

Redoubling efforts to pound the kitten's hairless, tight, wet hole, Fal's eyes were drawn once again to those adorably full teats. Something about them was making them hard to ignore. They bounced and jiggled as Fal slammed against the kitten's hole. With the hand that was holding the kitten's wrists in place, Fal decided to feel the teats again. Must touch them...

Fal grasped one of the teats and squeezed, then shuddered with delight as life essence began spurting from his appendage into the nearly lifeless kitten below him. He wailed at the feelings that were nearly overtaking him as he sought to pound his kitten even harder, bouncing her pelvis off of the mattress as he wildly slammed in and out of her hole.

The kitten yelped, convulsing all over. Eyes open once again, she wrapped her legs around her Master's behind as he filled her with his essence. She smiled and purred contentedly, pawing at his shoulders and arms softly, lovingly, no longer fighting. Squeezing at his appendage internally, she sought to draw out as much of his essence as she could.

He collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily.

The kitten began kissing her Master's face, purring nonstop.

They lay there together, basking in the mutually joyous feelings brought about by the revival process.

Fal checked the guide to see if there was anything else that he needed to know, because he felt different, somehow. Lighter.

Congratulations! You have successfully revived your kitten! You should be proud of yourself for doing a good deed! Your kitten will want to snuggle with you, and it is natural to want to snuggle with your kitten in return. Those that rescue kittens will sometimes fall asleep suddenly afterwards; this is normal.

At this point, you might be able to release your kitten into the wild if you did not detect a barrier in step 5. You may feel obligated to provide a saucer of milk to your kitten before you do. Don't succumb to this urge unless you are comfortable with the kitten returning to your home unexpectedly.

If you did detect a barrier inside the kitten's opening, you will find it difficult to get your kitten to part ways with you. Kittens like these will be exceptionally affectionate to you and will not want to leave your home. Be aware that such kittens will seek to reenact the revival process frequently, not being intelligent enough to understand that you were simply saving its life. If you wish to participate, your kitten will love you for it, and your relationship with your kitten will deepen. If you cannot accept the responsibility of caring for a kitten full time, find someone that is willing to be its Master.

*****

Fal did have a problem getting the kitten to leave. He also noted, with interest, that she was not concerned with the fabric that had previously adorned her soft, delicate body. What was truly curious was a bag that he hadn't noticed before. Perhaps it had been hooked onto the kitten's arm when he brought her home? Going through the bag, he found an odd assortment of items, including a mirror and some coins. Why, kitten, you're a mysterious one! How did you come by these things? More importantly, what can I call you?

He nodded to himself when he found a card with the kitten's face and name.

*****

The next day, Fal surprised his kitten with gifts. First, he put a collar on her; his kitten helped by lifting her head, smiling and purring as he collared her.

"So I can take you on walks," he said as he showed her a leash that he then attached to her collar.

He then produced a bell. Smiling at her, he shook it back and forth, eliciting a delightful mewl from her before affixing it to her collar.

"So I always know where you are and you can't get in trouble," he said teasingly, waggling a finger at her.

His kitten rubbed her face against his and put her hands on his shoulders, staring into his eyes expectantly, hoping for another present. Fal then showed his kitten the last gift that he had for her.

"A nametag with my information on the back. If you somehow get lost and a stranger finds you, they'll be able to bring you home to me."

Fal attached the nametag to the kitten's collar and gazed at it fondly as he read the inscription:

Natalie.