All Comments on 'Dragon'

by PrimalDual

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mistersniftermistersnifterover 1 year ago

I'm happy to encourage you in your (well-written) entertaining weirdness!

PrimalDualPrimalDualover 1 year agoAuthor

I appreciate the comments so far, and I don't know Literotica's user interface well enough to know how to reply here individually, so:

88girfriend: Thank you. The story has been rattling around on my computer drive for 20 years or so, and was in effect my response to a challenge from a correspondent to write her something sexy about dragons, if I remember correctly. As a straight male, I have found it a useful challenge to write in a way that may appeal to a woman (a particular one, not to some idealized audience), and I think this little story snippet reflects that attempt in certain ways. It may not have started this way with the early draft, but after going through periodic edits, the finished product here amounts to a pretty close allegory to how I see a human Dominant and his sub may interact - allowing that it would be only one such instance and not by any means universal. I suppose all mythology of dragons can be viewed as allegorical to some degree.

mistersnifter: Thank you also. I accept the description "weird", as I think most of the works I plan to publish here have at least some small (or large) element of being off-kilter or at least having a twist, hopefully in a way that entertains rather than seems forced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous