All Comments on 'Dragon Clans Bk. 01 Pt. 03'

by Vjax

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sitting here with tears in my eyes...

and totally on the edge of my seat! Once again I am floored by this story and you as a writer. Nothing short of incredible. Wow...

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 15 years ago
Better, much better

Still no complete answers, but they are slowly being revealed. Better writing than the previous two chapters, looks as if you actually let an editor have a crack at it. Good job.

ebonygriotebonygriotover 15 years ago
Stronger and clearer

this chapter pulls together the potential shown in the first two chapters. I feed connected to the 'person' that Michael is,not just because of his loss but due to the range of emotions you begin to show. You have a gift in both your stories of creating refreshingly new and interesting settings, from which you gradually pull out characters that we can connect with. I'm willing to wait for you to pace the reveals I'm sure are ahead. One little niggle the mix up in the use of new instead 'knew' as in to know. Having said that the story is strong enough for me to 'read' past this kind of typo. I'm definately recomending that my friends read your work.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
Its an addiction

I'm hooked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous