All Comments on 'Dragon Clans Bk. 01 Pt. 04'

by Vjax

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ooooooooooooh!!

This is getting better and better! cannot wait for the next chap!!!!

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 15 years ago
Longer is better...

Longer chapters are always nice. Again, better writing, still a bunch of unanswered questions, with more showing up all the time. Still need work on editing.

ebonygriotebonygriotover 15 years ago
Update soon

please post the next chapter soon. How dare you make me use my brain/emotions when I was expecting to cruise in another trip down 'escapist' reading lane ala Literorica :) Seriously your writing is getting stronger but the underlying craft of story telling has been constantly present in both your stories posted here. The dialogue internal and spoken improve the connection with the charactes / situations.

You've left a lot of questions in the air but it's quite enticing how you've moved the mood from grieving to unexpected / unexplained powers. Keep it up damn you!

VjaxVjaxover 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I really appreciate the comments, I am glad that people seem to be enjoying the story. Posted new chapters of both stories this morning so should be up in a few days.

Again, thanks for the feedback, it's nice to know people are reading :-)

Vjax

ellyneiellyneiover 13 years ago
The sudden switches

I do love the jumps in time and place even if, reading by computerized loudreading, they are sometimes hard to catch. So far a very good story. I'm liking the manner in which it slowly unravels its mysteries.

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

only getting better. i like how easy you can switch with his past and present. on to the next

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago

Ditto very exciting and also onto the next...

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
this is good!

thanks for posting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous