Dragon Hoard

Story Info
IT hired to take care of a draon's hoard of digital assets.
911 words
4.07
3.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note - Hope ya'll liked this, I write various genre romance. This is a super short one shot quick micro story. All characters depicted in my stories are 18+

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"You have 5 terabytes of cat girl photos!" I managed to yell the sentence in the most delicate way possible. It wasn't judgement, it was the fact that I was speaking to Xozima 'the Magnificent'.

That title was either given by the multitudes that feared her, or self-assigned, and I meant that in a very respectful way. She was "magnificent", if you consider a fire-breathing dragon, twenty stories tall with a tail that can side swipe entire cities to the ground "magnificent".

"Hmmm?" She swung her head, and I tried to ignore the fact that she had teeth the size of... well, me.

"I said you have 5 terabytes of cat girl photos!" I realized I should've gotten a mega phone.

"That can't be right." The exhale of breath from her nostrils almost sent me flying. I had to grab on to the stone columns to stabilize myself.

"Well, I can't locate the other 1,200 you're referencing! So I can't catalog them and create your backup without the files!" Of all the things Xozima wanted to hoard, it seemed images and videos of softcore monster porn were her thing. I didn't judge, I just wanted to prevent her from visiting my server farm again.

It was my idea that to make her a local back up instead, but there's a lot of files here between podcasts, memes, and videos of 24 hr news. Finding what she actually wanted to save had been a small nightmare.

"They're easy to find!" she insisted, tapping her claws into the dirt, her nails large enough to impale an elephant.

"Can you give me a hint about your organizational structure at all?" I asked.

The jet black wings along her back stretched, threatening to summon storms, but all she did was shiver. "Fine. I'll come down and help."

"What?" I grabbed hold of the column on instinct.

Good thing, because the next thing I knew, a tornado erupted, swallowing her form in a glimmering tan mist.

By the time it dissipated, Xozima was gone.

"Where did she--"

"I'm right here." The voice made me yelp.

Adjusting my glasses, I looked at the woman behind me. Her eyes were deep blue pools like Xozima's were. Two horns adorned her head of dark black hair that went to her waist, and besides her legs, she had a tail that reached the floor. Tan flesh sat beneath a skin tight trim of black scales, and I tried not to stare at her gorgeous face, nor the deep valley between her breasts.

Magnificent. I gulped instead of letting my jaw hang to the floor.

"I'll show you how I sort the stuff." She said with a tilt of her head before walking back into her server room.

I'd wondered why she had a human-sized server room, and now this explained it.

"So I use a standard timestamp for all files that come through, and it grabs the most popular content from these platforms." She tapped the side of her face, and gold trimmed glasses conjured in-front of her eyes.

"But you didn't tag them by type of content." I pointed out, "Only a few of them have meta-data to allow sorting by type."

"Isn't that what I hired you for?" She growled, but it was a lot less threatening coming from this version of her.

"Well... no, actually, I'm just here to back up your data." I said, and I backed up against the servers as she moved towards me, "Cataloging is hugely time intensive and--"

"I thought you were good at your job?" She asked, pinning me between the metal racks behind my back and her rack pressing against my chest.

"I umm..." I stared up at the ceiling like it captured all my interest.

"Fix it or I'll have to keep you here in my den till you do." She said, hot breath against my neck.

Oye. I whimpered, trying to keep my head calm and wrestling with my sanity. I should not want to be enslaved by a porn-obsessed dragoness. I reminded myself. That's improper and definitely not in the service agreement.

"You don't seem too opposed to the idea," she said, lips close to my neck, her hand reaching under my shirt, grazing my abdomen lightly with her nails, drawing out an involuntary moan from my lips. "Should I keep you here?"

"That's a bad idea." I managed wishing she wasn't injecting lust filled fantasies into me with her proximity.

"I don't see anything bad about it." Her other hand grabbed mine and moving to place it on the soft flesh beneath her tail. Her ass squished between my fingers. "That's it, don't be afraid, pet. You can feel how wet I am for you."

Oh my. My hand grew a mind of their own, feeling the heat between her legs as she planted her mouth on my neck, grazing it ever so gently with her teeth. Her surprisingly soft body pressed against mine, grinding euphoric pressure from my groin, building to something higher.

I wanted to do things to her--with her, be entwined till we're melted. Meeting her lips, it tasted like heaven and I wondered if the one below also tasted as wondrous as I allow her greedy tongue to take my mouth.