Dragon in Rut

Story Info
Re, a dragon, wakes his lover to sate his needs...
2.1k words
7.9k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Christóforos groaned, arousal waking him, the slurp of something wet and lustful slapping around his crotch. It was gentle enough not to hurt him, of course, but that was not the point as he grunted and rocked his hips up, trying to find that pleasure even as he came back to the waking world.

"Urrfff... Re..."

He blinked back to full wakefulness, though he should not have been that surprised by what was going on, his dragon lover in his rich, green scales lavishing attention over his naked body. A thick tongue slurped over him as he wriggled fully out from under the blankets with a moan, rocking and pumping his hips as the dragon's tongue squirmed up between his rear cheeks. Re growled, anxious and shifty, as if he couldn't fix his mind on any one thing for longer than a few moments.

"Unff... Re... Re, what's...going on?"

It took a great effort of will for Chris to get him to pause for a moment, but his dragon partner did so, just for him, breathing harshly and heavily, his great sides pulling in and out sharply with every breath.

"I'm going through my rut, Chris," he grunted, eyes already fixed on his lover, hunger stirring within them. "I need this... I need you..."

Chris' eyebrows shot up.

"What? I thought that could only happen to dragonesses, the heat thing?"

Re shook his head, growling in frustration.

"Yes, they go into heat, but the male version is a rut, in the natural breeding season for dragons," the drake growled, even as he nuzzled down his lover's much smaller chest, the size difference between them almost comical at times. "I need this... I need to push into you, Chris, letting my seed flow deep and strong, until it spills out of you!"

Chris tried to stop the dragon from talking, arousal bubbling up in the swelling of his cock, but he couldn't stop the flow of articulation from the dragon, rolling him over onto all fours as the drake covered his body with his.

"Mmph, Re, go slower..."

"I need to fill you, fuck you, breed you, cover you," the dragon hissed, eyes wide and wild, tail lashing back and forth. "To feel the flow of dragon seed pour from me into you, my throbbing cock buried deep inside your tight hole, ramming in, ruining and defiling you for any other partner!"

Of course, that was all far, far too much for the two of them -- beyond any kind of dirty talk that the two of them might have engaged in previously, though Chris' heart beat more quickly for that. He moaned and arched his back, a part of him wanting to encourage the dragon to talk more, to tell him all the crude, dirty things that he was going to do to him, how he was going to use him and take him and leave him so fucked and exhausted that Chris could only sprawl out in sexual exhaustion.

And he wanted that too, even if he had never seen the dragon in such a state of need, so riled up as his cock throbbed and the drake's pressed to his needy hole. Chris gulped, knowing that it was going to be a lot for him, but he didn't even want to have any choice in the matter, not as Re pushed into him. The slop of his pre-cum, spilling forth in spurt after spurt, as if the dragon was already amid orgasm, lubricated his way, easing his cock inside. But that was only the start of it, Re bellowing, stomping around Chris as the ground trembled, wings spread to their fullest extent as he rammed in.

Their moans twisted together, even though the strain pushed Chris to his limit, perhaps beyond it, dancing that line between pleasure and pain before it softened. The man was sure that the soreness would come back, sooner probably rather than later, but he lowered his head, letting the drake hunker down low over him as he pounded him for all he was worth, as if nothing else mattered in the world but the two of them.

Nothing but them had mattered, in fact, for a long time and it was only an opening up of something more between them, something more intimately. Chris' body ached with trembling pleasure, cock throbbing despite the intense penetration of a huge cock in his backside, wanting more, even if he was not able to articulate it. Re only kept enough of a check on him to make sure that he was not hurting his human lover, roaring and slamming in with raw, feral intent, lost for words as he put every ounce of energy he had into his ravishing thrusts.

All Chris could do was enjoy the strokes of them, the power in the dragon that was so very rarely let out to play. He understood why, of course, being that Re was so much bigger and stronger than him, but sometimes he wanted that too, to be tossed around and perhaps even being treated like a dragon under another in rut.

Whether or not that was something that Chris had thought about in detail before, he was getting every thrust of it, fingers clawing at the ground, not knowing what to do with his body as he groaned. He wanted to savour it, bearing through the overpowering thrusts, his backside forced to soften and ease around a mighty rod of dragon flesh that didn't want anything else but that from his human partner.

Re was lost in it, but he knew to look after Chris too, adjusting the angle of his thrusts, as difficult as that was to do in such a position. But he wanted to make sure that Chris reaped the benefit of his rut too, grunting and rolling his shoulders forward as he clawed at the ground. It was close, that first orgasm, and the dragon dove into it as if he was freefalling, bellowing as his cum exploded within Chris and seeded his partner for the first time.

It flowed on and on, thick spurt after spurt pouring forth like a mountain spring, though the cave would surely reek of sex after they were good and done with each other. The drake was not done yet, however, not by a long shot, not as he drew back, spending rich ropes of cum over his partner's back, slickening him up for more.

He did not pause, letting Chris roll wetly onto his back, the blankets under him already soaked with dragon cum, giving Chris a break, if only for a moment. The man still moaned and clutched at him and his cock as he rubbed the still-hard length more than frantically against the human's legs, even up over his crotch and lower abdomen, frotting. It was not comical in how different their lengths were, but brilliant in how it could be shown that they could still come together, despite their differences.

They'd gone through so much together, Chris thought, his cock aching as his climax approached, twined in the lust of it all. It was only right that they get to enjoy it, rutting together as Re ground harder and harder against him. Chris couldn't take it for a moment longer, clinging to Re's leg and turning his face to the blankets, wet with sweat and cum, howling and bucking up against the dragon as orgasm took him. It was fervent and came with a throb of soreness in his backside, but he couldn't care as he added his load to the mess that Re had made.

Despite his natural inclination to be a little slower and more relaxed after climax, Chris did not let his rutting partner go without, sliding down to rub his cock with both hands, pumping him quickly. Re didn't need him to be gentle, not that time, working over the meat of his cock with fervent, determined strokes. All they had to worry about was the means of pleasure, Chris jacking him off and kissing at the tip of his cock, how it pulsed and twitched, every part of the drake vibrating with rampant sexuality.

And they would not stop until all was good and done, even Re sprawled out in an after-sex coma. But Re would have to match up to him, the drake quivering and grunting as he was worked over, the lips of his lover on his cock not enough. He needed more, rocking his hind end, slapping his tail down into the ground, aching for more, demanding it from Chris.

"Yes, Chris..." He hissed, snaking his head back and forth. "More... More!"

He did not beg, but, rather, demanded everything as Chris coiled and twisted slickly against him, dripping in dragon cum already. Yet the drake climaxed once more with need pumping up another notch, when he had already thought that his desire could not become any greater than it already was. Ropes of cum shot over him and Chris should have expected it to be even messier than their usual rounds together, covering his head even as he smirked, closing his lips around the slit right at the tip to gulp and drink down everything that he could. A considerable amount still burst and drooled out from the corners of his lips, but, really, who was worrying about such a little thing as that?

He groaned, letting Re pick him up, amazed that the dragon was still going, all while Chris still needed to, physically, recover. But he wanted to be used and taken too, the dragon pinning him to the wall, facing the drake's chest and stomach, as they often did when they were looking for a rougher, more feral fuck.

Chris got all that and more as the dragon pushed into him again, the push of his cock going more easily that time, for Chris had already been nicely opened up and slickened for the grind of his fat girth. Re groaned, letting loose once more, hugely powerful strokes rocking Chris' body to the core. Yet he had to take them too, had to let it all out, for a dragon that did not satisfy their rut would be left sexually frustrated in a way that was not appealing to them at all. For Re, that was very much not his "thing".

So, he ground and he showed his human partner just how much he loved and adored him, even if that love and adoration had to come out in the raw wildness of a rut-fuck, that time. He pounded him ruthlessly, keeping a note on Chris to check that he wasn't going too far, even if that had never happened before, regardless of how rough they had been with one another. Still, the sensation of a hot, tight backside gripping his cock, stroking the length perfectly as every inch sank into Chris, was exquisite, driving the dragon on to further and further highs.

He exploded inside Chris with a bellow as his partner's cock was just recovering, throbbing weakly as hot dragon cum spilt down his legs, splattering to the floor. There simply was not enough room inside his hole for everything to be contained, slopping out messily where their bodies joined, though the dragon did not even stop. He snarled as he ravaged his partner with the lust that only a dragon in rut could encompass, wings spread and trembling as if to shield his partner from the outside world.

Cum slopped down as Chris groaned, cock hard and bobbing before him. He was ready to climax again, or at least work up to it, though the hard dragon dick inside him wasn't about to let him go in a hurry. Re growled, lowering his head to breathlessly nuzzle at his head, hair soaked in sweat and much worse, though Chris was so exhausted already, even if he wanted to continue, that he couldn't even raise his hand to Re's muzzle. He did moan to him, nodding, the dragon carrying on thrusting, power building once again.

Chris moaned more loudly, clinging to his lover as lust rose.

A dragon in rut was certainly a wonder to behold...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Cheating Holly cheats with a big cocked dragon...in Fetish
Burning Need Finch experiences his first heat and gets bred.in NonHuman
Creaming in the Coyote He impregnates a guy with a pussy between his legs...in NonHuman
A Beastly Wedding Ch. 01 A Bachelorette party is crashed by four raunchy Minotaurs.in NonHuman
More Stories