All Comments on 'Dragon Master'

by PassionStJohn

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too much.

Well wriiten. I do like occasional male domination stories but this is a little extreme. I mean if you want love it cannot ever be one sided. And the falling in love part was not believable at all.kinda forced. Like as if you had to make the girl fall in love so she felt an ache inside her? Seriously?

P.S - The main guy is kind only with words.

And we all know that actions speaks louder than words.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Nice!!

I loved it's! Hope there is more to their story!?! Keep writing, I can't wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I personally enjoyed the story. What other readers are failing to grasp in the story, is that she is not just a human woman who he would have used and tortured. She's a dragon as well. By nature dragon's are supposed to be cruel and vicious. He wanted to tame her so to speak, so she could be his mate. He awakened the beast inside of her, of course she would fall in love with him! He's the only one she met, that could handle her. She was never meant to be with a human man.

Horseman68Horseman68about 7 years ago
Simply a Great Story.

I'm usually not really into nonhuman stories. But this one was so well done, and with such appealing and absorbing characters. Really enjoyed it and would like to have it continue a bit as their relationship matures. And, then find the mayor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stockholm syndrom

Classic case. Woman falls in love with kidnapper after originally fighting them. Thank you, you wrote a story that fits my fantasies perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyment

I truly enjoy this and see myself as Bran when it comes to relationships I wish my little Moon (my mate) would realize this

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Extraordinary

I love the way you blended fantasy and sex.

I'm looking forward to more of your stories.

desjdesjabout 6 years ago

Loved it wish there was more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Such a hot and seductive story!

This story is very well written.

Bran is so, so sexy. As for Marged, well, while turning into a very sensual submissive, she remains a woman, not a doormat. A great story with even better characters!

Ishanni_DevaIshanni_Devaover 4 years ago
Amazing

This absolutely needs a part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More.

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

Please write more. My pussy aches for more of Bran.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wholesome

Typical manipulation but still with a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is disturbing to say the least. And the comments even more. I cannot understand how some can find it romantic.

I think at best it's a good horror story with a ''meh'' ending. It would have made more sense if he killed her or if she killed herself. Cause the Stockholm syndrome ''happy'' ending is just what make it trully horrible and uncofortable. When you write about rape commit to it, tell all the gruesome details and how it can break someone, but just ''she missed him to much after a week and now she is deeply in love with no conflicting feelings at all'' , is the easy and lazy route.

We know nothing about Bran apart from the fact that he is a cruel assh*le, so he is boring. And Marged could be really interesting but he brainwash any bit of personnality she can have, so we just pity her.

Overall i did not enjoy this story , even if i usually like rape, cause here it's not really treated as such and so it loose any interest, that's sad because the premise is nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think their story could be explored further into a second chapter. I also think their relationship is fine even though there is manipulation. This is fiction and a book of fantasy so I don’t think there is any true harm done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really hope there is a second part. This was a good read. Really enjoyed what he was able to do.

EroticAarielEroticAarielover 2 years ago

Fabulous! Loved it! Keep up the writing 💜

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a good one. I totally enjoyed the story. Keep it up🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Let me guess: writer is a man. This may be ur fantasy n so be it. But you have much to learn about women. We want to be loved, respected, n yes have fun. But your character has no truth by losing her true self. Sorry, just not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I regret finishing it. Not because I liked it but because she lost everything that made her character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

THAT is a great story, should become a book

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous