Dragon Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Groaning in relief he slowly pulled his limp cock out of her mouth. He watched as some of his cum dribbled out of her mouth and saw her pink tongue reach out and lick it up as well. Seeing her there kneeling on the between his legs all of her out on display, he felt himself start to harden again and was surprised. Normally it would take him longer but this was almost instantly. Looking down at her he said, "Bend over on the bed."

He watched as she did as he said. Her hands stretched out in front of her gripping the bed sheets. By this time watching her bent over his cock was back at full attention, grabbing the base of it he rubbed the tip against her opening and felt how wet she was from his earlier attention. Her juices were steadily leaking down her thighs, seeing as she didn't need anymore attention he shoved his thick cock all the way into her tight cavern. He groaned at how tight she was, obviously she didn't have sex very often or she worked out those muscles.

Hearing her groan at his sudden thrust, he grabbed her hips and shoved into her tight heat. Clenching his jaws at the pleasure radiating from his cock he sped up his thrusts. Veronica groaned and moaned in time with his thrusts, he felt her pussy clench around his shaft and knew she was getting close to cuming. Letting go of one side of her hip he smacked her firm ass. She yelped and then moaned at the pleasure his smack caused, her cunt clenching almost painfully as she came. He had to clench his eyes shut to keep from cuming into her rapidly tightening cunt.

Taking a deep breath he pulled out once her pussy relaxed, needing to take a break to reduce the urge to cum. He gently pushed her up onto the bed he told her, "Wait here." Then he turned to the other doors in the room and picking one of the two doors she didn't use earlier, he looked inside. Seeing as his hunch was right it was a closet. Looking around he found what he was looking for a group of scarves hanging on a rack by her endless looking clothes. Grabbing five of them he walked back into the room and saw her lying exactly as he had left her. He said, "Do you mind if I do this to you?"

Leaning up she said, "Baby I told you I'm all yours. Do whatever you want."

Walking up to her he took one of the scarves and put it over her eyes tying it snugly, then taking the rest he carefully tied her to the posts on the bed. Knowing he didn't need to tie her up he still didn't care, he wanted to do it anyway. He always enjoyed the idea of tying a woman up but never had a girl who would do it with him. It was his favorite porn video to watch and jack off too. Now that he had the chance he wasn't going to let it slip through his fingers. Once he was sure that she was tied up securely but in a way that she wouldn't hurt herself, he stepped back to enjoy the view. She was laying on her belly with a couple pillows under her hips to raise her hips up into the air.

He almost drooled at the site, crawling up onto the bed between her spread legs. Grabbing his almost purple cock he lined it up with her pussy and shoved it in her in one thrust. He loved the sounds she made as he thrust into her, leaning back he started to smack her ass, first one cheek then the other until both were cherry red and warm to the touch. Leaning forward he reached around her with one hand and grabbing her tit. Massaging it with one hand the other was placed onto her shoulder for leverage. Then he switched tits and massaged the other tit. Grabbing her hair with one hand he pulled firmly on it will thrusting into her almost violently.

With each new thrust or smack her pussy would tighten more and more. When he finally pulled her hair she screamed as she came hard. Her pussy milking his cock as he too came, he groaned as he leaned down onto her to catch his breath. Finally pulling out her he watched as a huge amount of cum leaked out of her pussy. Looking surprised at the amount, he normally didn't cum as much. Leaning forward he gently untied her hands and then her feet and turned her over. Pulling her into his chest and cuddling her.

Kissing her lips he watched as she smiled and closed her eyes and fell asleep. Eli was exhausted he had never felt more satisfied in his life though. Closing his eyes he couldn't believe the good luck he has had, too tired to notice the ring warming up on his finger. Finally he drifted off into to sleep as well.

12