Dragon Wars Book 2 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dragons are not an option for her because she has too few years left and they have a limit on those who can breed at once. You have 3 impures out there in the Wood Elf community, but they could not support a third wife financially. Her pay only goes so far and it ends with her death which we cannot predict. She will not be getting commendations left and right being in the shadows.

It has to be a house capable of supporting the children when she is gone. Rillifane Rallathil, you got a Wood Elf house that would give her what she wants, or do you want your champion to suffer?

This is not us doing anything. These are Wood Elves conspiring to protect their home. A Wood Elf husband who can barely make ends meet as it is. He is jealous of her abilities and angered at his lack of skills, not that he puts effort into them."

Rillifane Rallathil sighed, "She gets divorced this late in life and disowned in the process. I could give her a year in keeping her name in the divorce through the elders, but then I risk exposing her further. Ficka I did not see this coming."

Corellon sighed, "I did nothing to instigate jealousy in that household...or fear."

Hanali Celanil sighed, "I have looked and I see her falling into the arms of this Druid Nightshade if this happens. No children that way. Unless she finds one who can convince a Wild Elf to throw off her robe to be in this relationship."

Corellon thought for a second, "Ranger Silverbow. He has a first wife already selected. Silver Half-Dragon descended from General Silvertree, one of her daughters has a Silver Dragon husband. The first wife is from Silver Lute, planned anyway and an enchanter."

Hanali looked it over sighed, "The impures would face an incredibly hard time in the city. What about..."

Corellon looked over, "Bring her back."

Shirana was back and she had Corellon, Hanali Celanil, Aerdrie Faenya, The Lady of Dreams, and Rillifane Rallathil present and she took a knee immediately.

Corellon sighed, "Please stand, you are not in any trouble with us. We have been trying to figure out the best way to make you happy."

Rillifane Rallathil sighed, "Dorresna is scared of the attention having a champion will bring. Rondalius is extremely jealous of your being selected and your talent which he does not have, at all. He is looking to divorce you for abandoning the marital bed by joining this military unit that I directed be created.

They want to keep the children, as Rondalius only has 2 sons and they are from you but separate themselves from you. I never considered the impact or the fact that your marriage was not a happy one. You are still my champion. We just need to understand what will make you happy."

Hanali Celanil looked at her, "I see you ending up in the arms of your new Druid when they do this unless you stop yourself from pursuing that relationship. Which would be loving, but no children without another male and that has other complications.

If that happens, I cannot find a mate for you who would love you and get you into a Tallion decedent's arms. At least not in a good place for the Half-Moon and Half-Wild Elf children from the druid.

Let alone the Half-Wild and Half-Wood Elf children produced if it were a Wild-Elf husband. They would all have a rough life in those communities. Druid Nightshade's children far more than yours if a Moon Elf. Also living under a King which the Druid would hate! Dragons are out because they are only allowed to bond with one female if male during this truce.

There are other Half-Dragon lines out there in the Wood Elf community but they do not have the finances to support 3 wives and they are not from Tallion's line. A Wild Elf Half-Dragon would have the same financial issues in supporting the children from 3 wives.

Wild Elves do not allow for more than 2, only because of the shortage. Your relationship with the Druid ever became discovered, Half of the Wild Elf tribes would likely revolt."

Corellon looked at her, "The question we are trying to ask is how do you wish for us to guide you to a happy relationship?"

Shirana wanted to scream, "He has skipped relations with me every day for the last decade! Now he wants to divorce me?! He works every cycle on her and nearly every day in between! I want to get to the Elders first and petition for divorce for him abandoning me in the marital bed. He stopped trying to get me pregnant after our daughter died!

I would want to keep my name for a year to find a new husband. I could see myself with Druid Nightshade but it would be counter to my mission if it ever got discovered by the Wild Elves. That and those I travel with would be talking about her and me everywhere. That would jeopardize what I just started building!

I need a new husband who would marry me with an understating first wife, Wood, elf, impure, Moon Elf, I don't care as long as he is a great lover in bed for the rest of my days. The wives too. Not a Half-Dragon, I hear they just stick it in and explode."

The Lady of Dreams laughed, "There is more to it than that but you are not far off."

Hanali Celanil nodded, "Ranger Silver Cloud, 2 wives, both enchanters and heavily into women. Married a couple of weeks. Talk of a third wife had been circulating. Moon Elf ranger she would be traveling with him into combat."

Corellon looked around, "Make everyone invisible, but me and him with his 2 wives."

Malcum Silver Cloud was surprised to find his wives in this dream, "Shared dream?"

Corellon called out, "No, and please remain standing. Come forward in fact."

They were all shocked to see Corellon who sighed, "Hanali Celanil and I have been talking about you 3 this evening. I have an older Wood Elf woman who is still fertile, but a Captain over a hunter unit who is searching for a loving husband and a couple of wives. Emphasis on loving wives. Hanali Celanil said the 3 of you are compatible with her.

She is married and her husband plans to seek a divorce. Not for what he is alleging, abandonment of the marriage bed. It has been him who has abandoned her in the marriage bed after a daughter died shortly after birth for 10 years now. She has 2-3 cycles at most left in her. The other reason he wants to abandon her is that he is jealous.

This cannot be discussed outside of here. His wife was made a champion. The first wife fears what it will bring to the family if it is ever found out. They are conspiring to divorce a female Wood Elf Champion. We can aid her in seeing the divorce is on him abandoning her.

Leaving the existing children with his first wife, and not being disowned so she can keep her name long enough to marry another, but sooner is better for her. She is rather heartbroken and angry after this all came together this evening."

Malcum Silver Cloud asked, "Can we meet her here?"

Corellon held up a hand, "You can never reveal her as being a champion and you are likely to be one of the privates reporting to this Captain in her assigned mission of hunting for Drow resurfacing sightings. Seek and destroy on the surface."

Shirana appeared and looked at the 3 of them. Long brown hair green eyes C-cup and tears welling up in her eyes. She was mugged by the 2 ladies who held her. Olinna looked over, "I wanted someone exotic, you don't get more exotic than a Champion. A Wood Elf Champion even. She might be able to keep pace with you Malcum."

Doretha smiled, "I approve as well. This husband and wife sound like real shits."

Shirana sighed, "I was picked up late because they found my magical talent and sent me to the Academy after the new rules came about. Arcane Archer. I am 285 years old. Two cycles likely without divine intervention.

He needed a second wife to comply with the law. Every fertile male is required to marry at least 2 women. Not every female as there are a lot of them extra. The first wife rebuffed any form of affection from me but we respected each other, mostly, and then I found out about this.

I have a request for you. I want you to petition the King on my behalf. To have a new house name, Silver Wood. I would keep that name for my children. As a Wood Elf Champion, I would be remiss to not think of them seeing me as a Moon Elf, and my children will become a bridge between the Moon and Wood Elf people after the years of lies I lived under. Another means of atonement for my Grandfather's failings."

Malcum was surprised and looked at Corellon, "Would that be allowed? I would not object, my family would likely even approve of her keeping this new name."

Rillifane Rallathil appeared and nodded, "Would approve and the new name is more accepting. She makes a valid point in working with the Wild Elves, and atoning for the Blood King Elm in her way."

Corellon nodded, "It would be and while she has a name tainted by a divorce is the time to do that request. They are rare, but her being an Arcane Archer Wood Elf working in the Wild Elf lands it would be more suitable to keep their support, you are right Rillifane Rallathil and Shirana.

That was a wise question to ask. Your one-way communication will be two-way with your husband and wives only. They will still be responsible for raising them if they die before they are adults. See that they all get a good start Malcum.

Her name would be wood after a year, this shows a bridge. Drake Wood I would have objected to it as it would be too revealing. Silver Wood will be allowed. I will have the Lady of Dreams get the King to review the divorce proceedings and her request for this new house. It is in the noise of the activity he looks over. The King would be informed of who you are by name, but not allowed to share it, even with his heir, for now."

Shirana asked, "Aerdrie Faenya could you join us please."

Aerdrie Faenya appeared, "What did you wish to ask?"

She sighed, "You control fertility. This divorce is done today can my cycle begin when he takes me to bed and how many cycles and children would I have?"

Aerdria Faenya smiled, "We start tonight, even before you marry, we could squeeze in 3 and I would let you know when. With him, 2-3 per cycle for the first 2 and 4 on the last."

Shirana smiled, "Make it 3 for the first 2 and 4 for the last. Mostly boys for this new house, at least half as they will find wives in wood-elf communities. Did Rondalius get Dorresna pregnant again?"

Aerdrie Faenya nodded, "2 more on the way, both girls again. Three days ago. As the Lady of Dreams explained they are random, but we do work with champions to make that less so, 10 sons because of the imbalance and the plans for the future to help with the Wood Elves getting more males."

Shirana shook her head, "2 sets of triplets you mean in her. Because I am going to ask for Rondalius's sack in the divorce as the only thing I want from the marriage. They will refuse, the elder is sexist and a great grandfather to my husband.

I won't take his money because of the children, but you can be sure he goes infertile, and with 6 so does she. No need to, 'replace me.' As he could not afford 2 wives to begin with."

Aerdrie Faenya smiled, "Only 2, but I will take the burden of fertility from both of them for this action. Else it would likely cause issues with him raising your 2 surviving sons. Rondalius's seed will be dead by morning. If he does not work to atone he will find issues getting his cock ridged.

You will pass that message along from all of the Gods. Dorresna's fertility will be lost after giving birth to her 10th and 11th children when she delivers. All girls and all at random. He just produces way more girls in his seed.

You got lucky on the 2 boys, else he would have no sons. Be sure they both know, the father's seed determines the sex. You can inform them and why. Take the paperwork from the village cleric yourself to the city.

You will have time to pack your belongings, see the Elders, and be waiting with the cleric holding a truth stone to question those 2 if needed. Though she will likely be tending to the children. Malcum will wait outside the church for the documents to be delivered.

It will take a few days to finalize. Then you can see the Grand Cleric and get married again. But he can take you home to meet and mate with him and his wives. When it is official Solonor will reflect the changes to General White Oak. Unexpected, but permissible."

---

Shirana woke and packed up her belongings and left the home with those 2 still sleeping as she slammed the door on the way out and woke the children. She walked to the Elder's home and knocked. Morona, the elder's wife asked, "Can I help you?"

Shirana shook her head, "Elder Elm, I am petitioning for divorce from my husband for the abandonment of the marital bed for the last decade since our daughter died shortly after birth. I will relinquish custody of his only 2 sons to the care of his first wife Dorresna.

I am not asking for any financial support. I need the clerics of Rillifane Rallathil in the village to handle the request and to bring truth stones. I am requesting to keep my married name for 1 year to find another husband who will join me in bed."

Morona told him what was going on and she went to get the clerics. She came back, "Inside for privacy."

Shirana shook her head, "No, public. As I have a lot to say from things I have learned."

Morona was shocked by that and got Rondalius, 'the bowmaker apprentice,' Elm arrived without his wife Dorresna and glared, "You slammed the door on the way out!"

Shirana nodded, "I'm divorcing you, in public. The Elders and the Clerics are gathering."

Rondalius looked at her, "I was looking to divorce you. What are the grounds?"

Shirana looked to him, "Abandonment of the marital bed for the last decade. With truth stones and in public. Yours has to do with me joining the military and abandoning you I bet."

Rondalius glared at her as they went to the public circle. She took the truth stone and looked at those gathering as she held it in her hand. "I am a Dragon."

It shocked Shirana and she nodded, "Proving this is working. My husband has abandoned our marriage bed for going on 10 years since our only daughter died. I have 2 sons I will leave in the care of his wife Dorresna so he has sons to carry his name forward.

I am asking for my name for 1 year, no money, this to be over with. He has denied me affection and children, for 10 years. My one request of marital assets is his sack with both testicles, but I will settle for one as he does have another wife Dorresna and she is the first."

Shirana tossed him the stone, "Did I speak untrue?"

Rondalius looked at her, "I did not blame."

He got shocked. He sighed, "Fine I blamed her for our daughter's death. I saw no reason." He got shocked again.

Rondalius screamed out and regained his composure as what he wanted to say he was blocked from saying, "Fine! I wanted to punish her for the death of our daughter! She is moving off to join the military as she is an Arcane Archer and looking to abandon my marital bed."

He tossed it back over to her and she took it. Shirana looked out, "I will be a Captain of a Hunter Unit searching for any Drow incursions. Working for General White Oak. Just as soon as suspicious activity occurs which has not happened yet and might not for years to come.

A 12 person team capable of crossing into Wild Elf lands due in part to a Wild Elf druid who will be traveling with us. General White Oak arranged a meeting with elders of the 12 Wild Elf tribes that agreed to this arrangement. It could be years before I am called upon to do this.

It has not occurred yet except for a planning meeting for the eventuality. I have not left yet and would likely be infertile before I did. Like many women before me and in compliance with the law if they have the talent.

I will be working with 9 Rangers, 2 Arcane Archers counting myself, and this Wild Elf Druid, Druid Nightshade. Only the druid is assigned right now and she returned home."

Elder Elm looked over, "You cannot have his sack or any of his testicles. You both have grounds it seems."

Shirana walked over and put the stone in the Elder's hand, "Be honest. Men join the military and they are not divorced from their wives for abandoning the marriage bed!? This is your ficka double sexist standard!"

The Elder went to put the rock down and she held his hand around it firmly. "This is a public hearing with truth stones, honesty by all. That was only the first question. Now answer!"

Elder Elm looked around at the mostly women crowd and sighed, "Men going off is expected, not fertile wives."

Shirana smiled, "What good does it do me to be fertile if he will not plant the seeds for 10 ficka years?! I have told you I am still fertile and had not planned to leave until I was infertile, but he forced my hand in this matter."

Elder Elm sighed, "Fine you have the grounds in this matter."

Shirana glared, "A few more questions. Your Brother, my Grandfather rode off to war and you went with him. You claimed that 40,000 Moon Elves helped to drive you back, but it was closer to 40 correct?"

The Elder glared at her and sighed, "Yes. But they killed my broth..." He got shocked.

Shirana shook her head, "You flanked the enemy by encroaching into Wild Elf territories and killed over 20,000 Wild Elves, cutting your numbers in half. Including women and children. You are one of the few who survived by grabbing a log and floating downriver.

Just to get around the White Oak Wood Elves who had been blocking the main roads to try and keep the peace. Also to bypass the Wild Elves. Correct? There was no honor in that, correct? Especially the women and children your troops slaughtered in both villages!"

Elder Elm nearly broke down and then started crying, "The Wild Elves tell you this?"

Shirana shook her head, "General White Oak set the record straight, the youngest son who was shot by my grandfather as a child in the leg. The Wild Elves, Elder Thorn, in particular, gave me the name and wanted to know my relationship to the 'Blood King Elm.'

Did you know the Wild Elves referred to my Grandfather as the Blood King Elm?! How much shorter my life would have been if General White Oak had not told me what happened on the events of that day?!"

Elder Elm sat back in resignation and nodded, "Yes. They would have likely killed you, if not for General White Oak if you disputed their claims and called them out as being liars."

Shirana looked over, "I want my paperwork on my grounds for divorce today and you stepping down as the Elder of this village. On the grounds of poisoning the minds of the children against the Moon Elves all these years.

When it was your charge into war for power that caused all that death. It had no honor except to kill other Wood Elves and Wild Elves. That is not the Wood Elf way of doing things! Your actions were a disgrace that cost a lot of good lives."

Morona was in shock as she looked at her husband and took the stone from his hand and held it, "All these years and you lied to me even? I am petitioning for divorce on the disgrace he has brought this family!

Get her paperwork done! I'm the new elder with him having to step aside after this revelation! I will keep my last name and find a way to atone for the actions of my husband and his brother. As my children are grown and bear this name in shame currently."

Shirana walked back to the home as her soon-to-be ex-husband followed. She disgraced Rondalius and his great grandfather all at one time. She shined the light on her Grandfather's life and lies that centered around that.

Rondalius looked at her, "I could not tell them your...."

Shirana nodded, "Only when the stones are set can you have that conversation. I am not unpacking them...yet. You get to keep your testicles. I expected they would rule that way, given it was your 'Great' Grandfather.