Dragon Wars Book 2 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He has to work to gain rank enough to influence where she is positioned by the times she goes infertile. Then they might end up on different battle lines when she joins if she is infertile too soon. That would piss off and wreck all of her schemings, not that I am wishing for that to happen."

Ollina wanted her turn at the well and Doretha wanted to sit on Shirana's face. Malcum took Ollina from behind and fucked her while she ate out her first Wood Elf seed-filled pussy. Shirana repeated her attack on Doretha as she had done on Ollina and sent her high enough to pass out.

Shirana rolled Doretha off to the side as Malcum slammed home and filled up Ollina's pussy and Shirana had her third orgasm from Ollina's talented tongue.

Shirana saw Malcum lubing his cock and Ollina started preparing Shirana's ass for what was coming next. Doretha went and sucked out Ollina before she went and put on a strap-op. Doretha returned to the bed and slid it home in one stroke sending Shirana over the edge immediately.

This one had bumps all over it. Ollina took one and started fucking Malcums ass with one as he rolled those 2 over and slid his cock into Shirana's ass and Ollina took them all for a fast frantic fuck. Shirana tried to hold back, she wanted Malcum to come with her.

She did not know Ollina held the base of his cock to keep him from coming. Doretha could sense her holding back sucked in Shirana's right tit, tweaked the left as her right hand went to Shirana's clit as she thrust harder and faster with the strap-on from under her.

Shirana flooded the bed as she screamed out her biggest orgasm ever. She came from her tits, clit, pussy, and ass all at the same time. Then went higher still as Malcum flooded her ass as Ollina released him to explode into her.

Shirana passed out and Malcum fell to the bed. She was not out long but she rolled over and used the chamberpot quickly. She looked at the gasping and groaning Malcum. Only the wives looked ready to continue.

Shiran smiled, "I am not done by a long shot Malcum. Regain some energy. You still have to fuck Doretha who gave me three-quarters of that amazing orgasm."

Ollina smiled, "I held him back to keep from releasing until you were in the middle of that."

Shirana smiled, "Three-fifths then. It was epic. Your cock is the first to ever get me to climax with a male. Doretha was the first female to bring me pleasure like that. Else I had my hand or I stole the first wife's toy and used it without her permission.

Leaving it with my fluids on it for the next time she used it in private. My act of rebellion knowing she would use it with my fluids dried on it by the time she used it next. She never called me on doing that, though I did catch her once licking it before she used it on herself. I think she knew but just did not want to admit she was attracted to women, at least not me."

Malcum looked over, "You are insatiable, but I will rise to the challenge."

Shirana smiled, "Good because your ass is mine this time."

The ladies laughed as he finally nodded in defeat. He worked to fuck Doretha while Shirana fucked his ass and held him back by squeezing the base again. Ollina sat on Doretha's face and watched Shirana as Shirana smiled, "Tweak her nipples how she likes it. You know what to do and then lightly slap her clit."

Ollina gave a wicked grin and did it as Doretha peaked, she released Malcum and gave him two more good hard thrusts to ensure he filled up Doretha.

She rolled Malcum over to the edge of the bed and he was out cold. Shirana dove forward and attacked Doretha's seed-filled pussy with a vengeance and pressed on her internal spot to send her spraying off and shaking until she passed out.

Shirana and Ollina were the only 2 awake and she smiled, "Help get this thing off of me and we will have a contest to see who the last one awake is, Malcum's First wife."

Ollina smiled and walked over. She whispered, "Challenge accepted and I will claim my prize in the morning."

Shirana got on the bed and the 2 women got into a 69 that lasted all of 10 minutes. As Ollina took her whole hand into Shirana's pussy and attacked her clit until Shirana wailed, shook, and passed out. She extracted herself from Shirana and smiled.

She sucked Malcum hard and slid on down and rode him in her sleep. She loved this new wife-to-be. Come morning Shirana was awoken to a new sensation as Ollina had half her arm inside of her ass and paddled her clit.

That gave her an early morning climax that would have been heard halfway across the city if not for the silence stones blocking sound. Ollina smiled, "I claimed my prize. The first to get both hands into you. I won't be the last and it will happen again and again."

Shirana smiled, "Alright, you 3 have had a couple of weeks to play around and experiment on each other. I had not even thought of a hand or an arm being inside there. You're not the first to get a hand in my pussy, the midwives had that distinction and not for pleasure. You are the first to ever do that to my ass. Do you do that to Malcum?"

Malcum shook his head, "Only toys in the room silenced with scrying blocking. Only when I am fucking or making love to the other wives."

Shirana got up and looked at them, "We will start again. I have days before I can marry and we can spend them talking, eating, and fucking around. I am ready to go again."

The wives all laughed as Malcum groaned out and pounced on Shirana once again.