Dragon Wars Book 2 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

Fallius got to the master bedroom to find food on the table for them and an assortment of toys and such in one drawer. He suspected his mother but the jar of endless lubrication he found would be worthwhile he figured. Ginisa set out the stones and activated them to get complete privacy.

He got undressed while she watched and Ginisa's mouth hung open when she saw his 7-inch cock ready to split her open and it was a good 3 inches around. He helped her out of her clothes. They got on the bed and went for mutual oral first. They both had to give each other instructions and changed their method.

Neither had been educated in this part. But she finally got him off and swallowed it all and he then followed her direction until Ginisa sprayed him. He climbed up and slowly broke her hymen. Fallius knew that much and proceeded to make love to her repeatedly for 3 hours.

He came 5 times while sending her over the edge many times. All before he followed her directions and took his cock to her ass for another hour and he came twice more but she had enough as she kept climaxing from the anal sex.

She looked over and knew Fallius could still go if needed. She smiled, "My report to Ninshia, will state you will do well for us all in bed. More training on the oral. The other stuff you got right. With plenty to work with between your legs."

---

The Lady of Dreams shook her head and sighed, "Xantinna was asexual. She did not want a husband and her mother told her fairy princess stories growing up so many times she had thought of being one, without the sex at all. She was asexual as well."

The Lady of Dreams did not stop her when she killed herself in her cell. Or her mother hours later after receiving the word of her daughter's death by her daughter's hand. 2 elven spirits were collected to be reborn.

They could not waste them with this war going on. Both to become Wild Elf children eventually, twin sisters in fact with some reworking on their personalities first as sexual education needed to be trained into them, it appeared.

---

Ninshia was a bit of a wreck when she spoke to Ginisa, "I hated Xantinna for being such a royal bitch of an older sister but I got home to find out she killed herself in the dungeon after arriving, and then her bitch of a mother did the same damned thing. My father filed a divorce petition on her through the Family Elder."

Ginisa looked at Fallius who shook his head, "I told her she was delusional. Last I heard Instructor Goldenrod went and requested 14 men who had talked with her. Once she was secured in manacles I just left."

Ninshia sighed, "I heard they all asked what she wanted in marriage but none of them were pursuing her, just fact-checking her crazy list of ideas. I told you she was pretty but clueless, Fallius."

Fallius nodded, "I know you did. That was when we started talking, she showed up again. She had added more demands to her list and she asked to see me as she said she had cut her demands way back. Come to find out she just cut me from the list yet again. That was cutting her demands came to. She needed help I could not give her."

Ginisa spoke in some form of code, "7 and 3 ready to go. Slow and sweet. 5 and 2 while ready to continue after 4 hours with 3 and 1. I lost count for me."

Fallius laughed, "What was that?"

Ginisa smiled, "The report on our wedding night to her. We talked about what-ifs and shortcuts in our conversation. She got everything. I am an alchemist. We have a short-hand for formulas."

Fallius chuckled, got cleaned up, and dressed. He walked out to see his father downstairs and Fallius shook his head, "I already heard. My bride-to-be's half-sister and her mother both. Mental instability in both of them from the sounds of it.

I am not concerned. On the field you save who you can, this is no different to me as I tried to get her to see she was delusional. Not that I would consider her after her 3rd time she came back at me with her crazy list of demands growing.

I will be back this evening. I have a list of things my wife and bride-to-be needed for things to work. Can you get someone to pick them up, set them in the room furthest from my bedroom for now?

That will become our lab and enchanting room for the ladies. You can get them to draw from my account, please. I have got a week of on-ground training and I don't want to be late."

His father nodded as Fallius teleported to the Academy where a bunch of new riders collected and they were teleported out to Dragon lands. He was hit almost immediately with a mental intrusion and shut it down. He had another 20 in the first hour. All of them shut down.

The Amethyst Queen looked at Fallius from across the way and smiled, "He has some serious skills to keep me out of his mind. Detect magic on him."

The Silver Dragon Queen looked across and shook her head, "Nothing, like devoid of magic. I think you found the champion they were sending. We will see what he does. It is likely an object or an ability from the Gods to keep us out of his mind. Every time one does it he stared right at them. He knows which Dragon is attempting it."

The Amethyst Queen had them all try at once and they were all cut off. Fallius just shook his head and smiled at them.

The Amethyst Queen sighed, "Divine in nature. Magical, innate, or an item are less likely. 20 of us could not get through, but he shut us all down at once and knows it. I believe you are right. Likely with a divine non-detection on him. He has been outfitted to be a rider I am guessing."

The Silver Dragon Queen walked over to the group. "Contrary to popular belief you are not Dragon Riders. Not yet. We have 7 days on the ground before we will put you on the back and see if you can handle being one.

Then we will put you into simulated combat. Only 1 out of 5 Elven or Human casters or Arcane Archers who arrive, typically make it into the air to be a real Dragon Rider. Half-Dragons it is 1 out of every 2."

She pointed at Fallius, "What are your odds of making it to be a rider?"

Fallius smiled, "100%. I will be the 1, out of those 5 you called out."

The others laughed at him for being arrogant enough to say that.

She chuckled, "Cocky. We always like to get one like that in the air on day one."

An Adamantium Dragon came in with a rider and landed. They spent 20 minutes getting Fallious tied into the saddle, which would have been longer if the rider had not dimensioned doored off the mount.

Fallius felt like his legs would be split open as they went straight down the side like regular stirrups. Yet wider because of the Dragon's girth and closer to the splits than he liked. He shook his head as the time went on.

He put his goggles on and scarf over his mouth as he was told to do. The Silver Dragon Queen wondered what he was thinking right now. Fallius asked, "The goal of this exercise?"

She laughed, "Not to shit yourself. You are on the Adamantium King at the moment."

Fallius laughed at that. He looked over the horn on the saddle and made notes to himself. He commented, "This is typical; the time it takes to get a rider strapped in?"

The Silver Dragon Queen nodded, "Yes, it is."

Fallius smiled, "Could use a redesign. We should be up in the air in under 2 minutes. With no saddle on yet." He had seen all of the damaged saddles they left laying around to scare off some of them. A couple still had boots strapped in place. He did not even want to know if feet were still in them though they smelled of death and decay.

Without warning the Adamantium King launched up with its big wings while Fallius sat on the saddle with his arms crossed. The Dragon took him straight up, spiraled him, flipped him, did wingovers, and he simply watched the skies around them. The Dragon spoke to him, "Alright candidate. Let us see what you do when a Gold Dragon comes at you."

Fallius moved a hand and the Silver Dragon Queen watched from the ground what he was doing. He did not grab the horn he stuck his hand onto the Dragon in front of him, Fallius thought to the Dragon King, "Thus far you have tried everything to make me sick or shit myself. The Gold Dragon is coming in from your left and above us about 45 degrees. Ground rules, you wanting me casting or not?"

The Adamantium King thought back to him, "How in the hell are you talking to me mentally?"

Fallius smiled and thought to him, "Special ability from Corellon. I am not allowed to tell any elves other than my wives. I got married last night to my first wife. The second is 6 months out. Now that Dragon is almost upon us, 200 yards out. Answer my question. You want me casting?"

He responded, "Go ahead. I'm waiting for him to rip you out of the saddle."

Fallius cast a force wall in front of the Adamantium King and forced him to wing over to avoid the wall. The Dragon thought back, "What were you doing? That was not casting against the target."

Tallion stuck his hand down as the gold had flown by, "You control the air and where we go when we are on the same side. I told you where the enemy was coming from. You wanted to scare me into teleporting away. Instead, I scared you into turning so the gold could not grab me.

You control where we go in battle, but you told me you were working against my best interests. I put you on a course change as I controlled 'the enemy I was riding.' Instead of the enemy that was approaching. The one going rogue to get me killed. I took action to get you to change your mind."

He heard the Dragon King laugh and dive for the ground and landed near the others. The Silver Dragon Queen looked at him, "Can you teleport off?"

Tallion nodded, "I could, but I want to know how long it takes them to unstrap me from this thing."

She laughed as she thought to the Adamantium King, "What did he do up there?"

She heard back, "Confirmed he is Corellon's champion. Elves and the others are not supposed to know. I waited for him to teleport off as the gold came in and he threw a force wall.

To force ME to wing over to avoid the wall instead. He took himself out of danger because I failed to act in his best interest. He looked at me as having, 'gone rogue' because I told him I was waiting for the gold to rip him out of the saddle."

She thought, "He did not cast any spells to protect himself from the fire?"

The Dragon King looked over and shook his head at her. The Silver Dragon Queen asked, "In the air the Dragon's control when and where they turn."

Fallius smiled, "That goes for the red and blue ones who are trying to kill you?"

She laughed again with the others in the class, "Alright wise ass. How about a name."

He smiled, "Fallius Moon Bow, Battle Sorcerer. My turn and I am not asking for your name. I know better. Two Dragons, red and silver are grappled in combat. The rider dimension doors onto the back of the red and stabs and breaths on him.

The grapple is broken. In this case. The rider dimension doors back onto the saddle. How does the rider, without these other 2 people secure himself or herself in this saddle? Staying in the saddle as the battle continues?"

The Silver Dragon Queen laughed, "He or she would normally teleport to the ground."

Fallius nodded, "A redesign of the saddles is needed. You go up with a rider, a rider should be able to return with you and be off in under a minute, not 20 minutes. Not with a spell being wasted to do it. Early designs.

I get that, but changes would help to make it more 'air friendly for the Rider.' To return together. Also to get this saddle onto the Dragon at the start. Next question, the Dragon goes gaseous, polymorphs into a Half-Dragon, or goes ethereal. Where will the saddle and rider go?"

The Silver Dragon Queen smiled, "Ignoring the fact the ethereal plane is blocked from travel at the moment. It won't be at some point. Dragon's don't typically do gaseous form because of strong wind currents. We do not polymorph in combat but do use it to get out of the saddle innately and not with the spell."

Fallius smiled as he got down finally and walked over a bit bow-legged for the moment and nodded, "You don't have the answers to polymorphing with the spell currently. Does the saddle belong to the rider or the Dragon?"

The Silver Dragon Queen sighed, "If the Dragon cast the spell polymorph the saddle would likely go with them. You are right we have not tried that. We could try and do it innately if that was our goal to keep it on.

As I stated we do it innately and do not typically carry that spell. When that happens the saddle remains behind as we are trying to get out of it. The easiest way for us to take that saddle off."

Fallius walked up to her and extended a hand to her. She changed into a human form and shook it. He spoke to her mentally, "We should talk with Kings and Queens on the Dragon Council about changing the design on these saddles. Many things can be done."

She smiled and thought back, "I am a Queen. Alright, champion. You have seen how we do it. What would you change? Also, why did you not cast any fire protection up there?"

Fallius sent her images taking away the horn and putting in its place a metal grab-bar. "Horns are great for ropes but we are not roping stray Dragons. I know they were designed off horse saddles. Still, this would be more useful in the air."

Another image to change the legs to be put into padded boxes with steps in them. To be bent back more so the rider would be sitting on bended knees or more of an 'M' shape for the legs to bend and not be stretched. Levers to open them and move the foot up, close, and then doing the next one.

Of being tossed onto the back holding the saddle, setting it into position, and the Dragon commanding it to be attached to their preferred tightness. "They would also be enchanted with fire, cold, acid, electrical absorption, and resistances to all 4 by Dragons.

They would function as a Dragon's cloak in battle and protect them. If you want evil dragons not to be able to use them, then evil dragons bane on them and with your attacks even potentially. Now when they polymorph innately you will want to take the saddles with the Dragons.

Like other jewelry or cloaks. Command words or thoughts to undo the saddle. Riders doing dimension door to get back. Holding the grab-bar and setting their legs and locking themselves into the saddle.

In seconds, adjusting the legs to sit higher so they could stand tall in the saddle. Gain another 10-20 degrees of visibility over the sides of a Dragon if the need for searching for threats from below and behind. As to fire protection, I am immune. That goes for lightning as well as cold. Acid is another matter."

Fallius released her hand, "Granted this is just my first day. I am just concerned because an hour to get reinforcements in the air does not sound as good as 3-5 minutes and requiring 2 additional bodies to do all of that work, minimum, per Dragon.

I've yet to see how much time it takes to get the saddle onto a Dragon and make it comfortable for you. It is likely longer. I had my whole life to think about being on the back of a Dragon. I just had some thoughts on the matter, when you are ready to have that conversation."

The Silver Dragon Queen chuckled, "Get going. You got classes to get to, Fallius."

---

The Silver Dragon Queen changed back and the Amethyst Dragon Queen flew near her and thought, "He can speak to you psionically when touching you? The Adamantium King told me. I could not sense it from him."

The Silver Dragon Queen sent her the conversation and the images.

She heard back from the Amethyst Queen, "Immune to 3 elements! They set him up for being a Dragon Rider! I could find no faults in his logic. It could keep riders and Dragons together longer in the fight. Also to fly by and get a new rider if one had to teleport away.

Most of it saves time and the additional level of protection to the Dragons would be very helpful. Overall, the design is impressive. I don't know if your enchanters can get the dragon bane to work as a weapon or not. That gift to communicate to you through touch is astounding and secure. How much Dragonblood is in him?"

They went to their hall of records, found him, and then marked each Dragonblooded parent. The Silver Dragon Queen smiled, " 2x silver, 1 bronze, a distant gold dragon relation, and 1 adamantium donor. Tracing back to Tallion and his wife Mala. One of each from the royal lines for Silver, Bronze, and Adamantium.

He is swimming in Dragonblood. This explains the immunities he was given, it is in his blood. I think Corellon chose extremely well with this one. It also explains why silver is the predominant one as he has it twice, once from his Grandmother."

The Amethyst Dragon Queen took the information before the Council and informed them they knew who the Champion was and his lineage. The gifts they knew about him thus far from his disclosure.

They let the Council know where he was located currently and the initial assessment of him in a saddle. Then his ability to keep Psions out of his head while being able to communicate with a Dragon he touched mentally.

The Silver Dragon Queen sent them all the images and changes he proposed to be done to the saddles and the possibilities those added to protection to the Dragons and getting riders back in or replaced without having to land potentially. Also his thoughts on making it an offensive capability.

A fresh caster if needed when one became depleted. The Silver Dragon Queen had expanded on his initial assessment of the saddles on day 1 of his training. They all saw there was no real choice but to support the changes Fallius had proposed.

They benefited both riders and dragons. They got crafters working on the new designs. It would take months to get them to put them together and get enchanted but tactically, for the safety of the Dragons, they were brilliant design modifications.

Made the riders more versatile while protecting the Dragons even more. The Council agreed that the Dragon bane, while feasible to protect the saddle, would not work as a weapon and was prohibitively difficult to do given limited resources and the other enchantments he proposed.

---

Shirana Elm walked into the command tent of General White Oak. It took her 2 days to travel there by foot as she did not have the teleport location until now. He nodded, "Clear the room. I have a scout reporting back."

Everyone left and he locked down his quarters and smiled, "Just you and me today. I was told we would be picking up a Wild Elf druid as well."

Shirana nodded, "How do you work with all the Moon Elves after that civil war? Where they killed my Grandfather!"

He sighed, "You don't know shit Shirana Elm. You had not even been born yet! I fought on the side against your grandfather defending the city and the Wood Elf people from this side. The side that 'won' if you will. I wasn't even an adult yet.

There were Wood Elf 'Kings' and such who wanted to bring down Moon Elves entirely and those of us who supported Moon Elves by tempering the rhetoric. We provided buffers where we could. Barring them from passing through our lands.

You are being shot at with arrows, bolts, or spells and you will find you shoot back, even as a child. The 'civil war' was a time where the Gods stayed their hands and many good elves died. They wanted us to work our own lives and not interfere if possible.

Trust me I asked about that. When avatars and champions are being put in place on the field then they have to match those moves. I knew your Grandfather. I saw his attack on this very Wood Elf conclave. Did Moon Elves fight here with us?

1...7891011...14