All Comments on 'Dragonborn Rising Ch. 10'

by unknownauthor29

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Again, I'm enjoying this a lot.

Looking forward to that inevitable threesome he'll have. If you're having trouble looking for a quest to write with, 'The Heart of Dibella' is a good pick. Just make sure the girl he rescues is an adult instead of a child. Obviously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great story looking forward to more chapters

MasterMerlinMasterMerlinabout 5 years ago
Great reminder of playing the game.

I played Skyrim long time ago, then played it again when they added Mods. This story is very well written and has played very true to the story line but the way most guys would have rather had it play out. Thank you for a well written story and you have had me thinking many times about going back to play it once more. Please keep it up and let us relive the story we played long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Can't wait for the next part man, this is one of those stories I hope has a ridiculous amount of chapters and that it also goes through the entire game storyline, and ALL the side quests haha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
awsome but

awesome but shouldn't he be getting girls prego every where he goes I no you said potions and I get it but if he's dragonborn he needs to propagate that gift right

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

This puts an entirely different spin to a game I love playing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very good, stay with the story as it is, not like some other writers who seem to lose the plot

SlofredSlofredalmost 3 years ago

Found this story a few days ago. I am enjoying it very much even though I have never played the game. Thank you for this small part of your mind. 5stars on all of the first 10 installment. Looking forward to the next 50 or so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunknownauthor29@unknownauthor29
Long time writer of fan fiction across various sites. Uploading here as most of my stories do have an erotic edge. Try to avoid writing plain porn, but I do get carried away in some chapters, which turn into nothing but a few thousand words of smut. The Dragonborn Comes - A m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES