Dragonborn Rising Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four of us left at dawn the next day, riding hard for as long as the horses could cope, making good time so that my plan to camp by the hot springs came to fruition, eventually finding a good site to pitch tents just as the sun was setting. Managing to drag a couple of logs by the campfire, we gathered around it to eat dinner, and we'd brought a couple of bottles of wine from the inn before we'd left Winterhold.

"I understand this place holds some fond memories, Ragnar?" Lydia asked.

It wasn't a bad wound. I remembered that week fondly and I didn't mind talking about my wife. "Aye, Muiri and I spent a week here. There's a peak over that way to the west that allows a good view. We had a lot of sex up there. The steam pools around us are also very relaxing. Had a lot of sex in them too." I paused before adding, "Haven't been here since, though."

"So why are we here now?" Aela wondered.

"No reason other than it was the sensible choice. From here it's not as long a ride as from Windhelm."

She rested a hand on my thigh. "There are three women and one of you here, Ragnar. Use your imagination. Just one thing, though."

"Yes?"

"No anal. Not when we will be spending most of tomorrow in the saddle."

"Speak for yourself," Delphine stated. Lydia started to laugh as Aela gave her a look. Delphine just shrugged. "I'm a big girl. If he wants my arse, he can have it."

"And this is proof the gods love me," I exclaimed.

Pulled upright, the three enjoyed taking off my armour, quickly leaving me in just my underwear, which disappeared just as fast, the three dropping to their knees to each have a turn at taking my cock in their mouth, and that was just the very start of what happened that night.

The three ended up just as naked as myself, and considering there were four of us, we had to get creative so no-one was left out. Delphine wasn't lying either. She wanted it first, she wanted it in her arse, and she wanted the Dragonborn to fuck her. She got what she wanted in the end, and she loved it when I buried myself and came hard.

Aela wanted to make love in one of the steam pools, so we used a spell to provide a little light. I sat down, Aela straddling me and happily rode me, unsurprised that Lydia and Delphine enjoyed each other sitting beside us. That was rather erotic to watch, Aela laughing as I spent more time watching them than her. "I think your cock is even harder," she whispered into my ear.

"It is pretty hot."

"And Delphine knows what she's doing with those fingers," Lydia stated with a quiver. Delphine just gave me a look, winked, and I think gave Lydia quite a good climax a few minutes later.

Lydia didn't want to miss out, so once Aela was satisfied, and practically ready for bed, Lydia lay down by the fire and beckoned me to slide inside her. Once she wrapped her legs around me, she demanded I fuck her. Delphine didn't want to miss out, sitting on her face at the same time, wanting the favour returned. All three of us enjoyed at least one more orgasm before we simply had to go to bed. Of course, once we had some privacy, Aela wanted a little more, spooning into me, getting me hard with her hand, and positioning herself so I could slip my cock inside her again. She eventually ended up on her back, where the love-making was tender compared to the rest of the night, a real sign of the connection we'd made. After we both came again, we didn't move, my cock still sort of hard inside her. "Ragnar, when all this is over, I'll get cured. I'm not sure I can get pregnant otherwise."

That wasn't a surprise, so I pulled out and lay beside her, Aela immediately cuddling into me. "Okay. I'll be getting cured before too long as well."

"I think Lydia might want a baby too," she whispered.

"We'll definitely need a bigger house."

"Shame Delphine is too old to have children. Otherwise I think you could have three women provide children." She paused before adding, "I've been thinking. We've talked about marriage but the fact, even then, I won't stop anything with Lydia. Not when she's clearly in love with you. Well, I also don't want you to give up Delphine."

"What?"

"There's no doubt it's not just sex to her, Ragnar. She's wanted you, or at least who you are, for years. Now that she has you, do you really think she'll just walk away? And could you really break her heart like that?"

"Well, no, I guess not. And you are far more open-minded that I give you credit for."

"We generally don't live long lives, Ragnar. And while we're walking this world, I think we should enjoy ourselves."

"Do you want... you know, another man?"

"No. But I might want the occasional night with Lydia if you're not around. We're already pretty good friends. We've already made an arrangement. Well, sort of... Do you mind?"

"Double standard if I did."

"Don't worry. I don't want another man. You're more than enough for me. Lydia clearly won't want anyone else unless you end it. And Delphine will keep fucking you until she's not capable of it anymore." She gave me a big squeeze. "You're guaranteed a lot of pussy, Ragnar. Trust me on that."

"What about Haelga?" I wondered.

"Ah, your woman in Riften? Is she still single?"

"Aye. She did have a man for a time, but it didn't work out. I think she's kind of hoping I'll return one day."

Aela shrugged. "If you can convince her to move to Whiterun... From what you've told me, you still love her, right?"

"In a way. Different to Muiri or yourself. We always knew there was a chance it wouldn't work out in the end."

"Well, as I said, if you can convince her, you'll definitely need a bigger house."

Everyone was in a good mood the next morning over breakfast. Delphine had no problem in going into great detail about how good my cock felt in her arse. Lydia and Aela just laughed as she described it. I probably looked a little smug, and that only increased when Lydia decided to add to Delphine's description by talking about what we'd been up to in Whiterun before we'd left for the college. I think that Delphine was left a little jealous, which I definitely found amusing.

As always it seemed, our journey back to Whiterun took place in relative harmony, certainly left unbothered by bandits, while any passing Stormcloak patrols recognised two of us as Companions, and were friendly enough. And we must have killed all the wild animals between Windhelm and Whiterun, because we barely saw a goat, let alone a wolf or a bear. Maybe they were getting smarter.

We made it back to Whiterun before sundown, so after dumping our things at Breezehome, we made our way to Jorrvaskr, where we found a few maps and it didn't take long to locate our next destination. Having a word with the twins, I offered them the chance of joining our expedition, figuring we could be gone a few days, and that if we were heading underground, we'd no doubt run into plenty of Falmer. They leapt at the chance, agreeing to depart the next morning.

After dinner at the Bannered Mare, the three women and I headed back to Breezehome. There wasn't really enough space for four people, so at the top of the stairs, I waited to see what they would decide. "Ragnar, Delphine readily admits to being rather jealous about what we got up to the other night before we left for the college," Aela explained, "So I'll have some fun with Lydia, while you can ruin her tonight."

I looked at Delphine, who had the broadest smile on her face, though the colour of her cheeks suggested a little embarrassment. "Is that true?" I asked her.

"Lydia went into great detail on the ride back here, Ragnar. So I may have mentioned wanting to have something similar. I did offer for them to join..."

"No, he's all yours tonight," Aela stated. She kissed me on the cheek, as did Lydia, before they walked into Lydia's room. I grabbed Delphine by the hand and took her into my room.

I had her naked on the bed within a couple of minutes, my head between her legs, devouring that mature pussy. She was definitely already turned on, as she was very wet, and I couldn't help let her know how good she tasted. She held back on her orgasm for as long as possible, wanting my mouth and tongue to pleasure her, but she couldn't hold it back forever, and she came hard. So hard, I think she may have even started to cry a little bit. I don't think she did, but there was a definite catch in her voice when she asked me to stop.

She needed a few minutes before getting on all fours, and after getting her ready with my mouth and fingers, I slid my cock in her pussy first, pulling her back and holding her body against mine, running my hands up and down her body, kissing up her neck to her ear, feeling her shudder as she felt my hot breath. "Dragonborn," she whispered.

"You love me, don't you?"

I thought that would surprise her, but all she did was nod her head before kissing me. "I waited for years. And to find out he was someone like you... That first night we were together, I couldn't believe it. Then when I saw that magnificent cock that's currently inside me right now, I knew."

"I'll fuck you for as long as you want me to."

She removed my hands to get back on all fours, looking back with nothing but lust in her eyes. "Take my arse, Dragonborn. You know where I really want it."

By the Eight, if she'd been the same age as Aela or Lydia, there's a good chance we may have ended up together. I'll be honest in admitting that I didn't love her. I did like her a lot, but we both knew a romance wouldn't really go anywhere. I was determined to have a lot of fun with her though, and I know she definitely felt the same.

Her arse was well and truly fucked that night. She loved every minute of it. So did I. I was left utterly drained, as I'm not sure how many times she managed to get me hard to fuck her, and I'm sure by the end, I was climaxing and barely firing anything into her, while she had a number of climaxes herself, as I used my fingers on that pussy and clit to bring her off as often as I could. We had fun trying all sorts of positions, in addition to those we usually used. The last position was Delphine on her back, her hands holding her legs back and wide, a pillow under her back to hold her arse up, as I slowly fucked her for the umpteenth time. How she wasn't in complete agony, I don't know, but all she wanted was for me to occasionally kiss her.

"Kept your promise," she said quietly.

"How so?"

"I'm totally ruined, Ragnar," she stated with amusement, "I'm absolutely knackered. Way too many orgasms."

"Want me to stop?"

"Oh no, I'm not complaining at all. I've loved every second. Been a long time since a man has fucked my arse so well." She paused before adding, "Scratch that. No man has ever fucked me this well."

"Next time, I'm just focusing on that beautiful, bald pussy of yours all night, Delphine. Mouth and cock."

That made her smile. "Is that a promise?"

"Absolutely."

She was quite happy snuggling into me as we finally decided to stop and go to sleep. Spooning into me, I ran my hand up and down her body, enjoying how smooth her skin was, all the way past her arse and onto those thighs, which occasionally gripped me tightly, running it back up towards her small breasts. She eventually grabbed my hand and held it to her as we drifted off.

We were joined by Lydia and Aela the next morning, and Delphine was very complimentary of me, going into vivid detail of what we'd done. "Will you be okay to ride?" Aela wondered.

"Of course. I'll just have to have something soft underneath me for a little while."

The other two just laughed, and the three compared nights, again nothing but complimentary about me and my skill with mouth and tongue, fingers and cock. All I said was, "You do realise I actually love fucking all of you, well, normally."

"We know, Ragnar," Aela stated, "But we can't help it that we've all discovered that we love it when you fuck us in the arse too."

I thought getting out of bed and ready to leave would be best, otherwise we'd spend all day in bed, doing exactly what Aela described. We dressed and gathered supplies, agreeing to have breakfast at Jorrvaskr before heading to Alftand. There were more new faces than ever at the hall, Vilkas explaining that they were starting to run out of bed, but the coin was well and truly flowing in.

I wasn't the only one slightly annoyed after we'd checked the maps, realising we were having to head north once again, Alftand lying north-west of Windhelm, with no direct route to it. We all had a horse each, and took a spare that would carry all the supplies we would need, as I assumed we would probably be gone for at least a few days. Vilkas had been doing some research, and he found mentions of Blackreach, and from what he'd learned, the place was meant to be larger than we could possibly imagine.

The twins were pleased to be by our side as we rode north again. As I was still Harbinger, they continued to fill me in with news of what was happening. Neither spent much time in Whiterun, always heading out on jobs themselves. Any new recruits were adapting to the life. There were the occasional fall-outs between members, but nothing too concerning, usually happening after a few drinks had been consumed.

"We both want to be cured," Vilkas stated.

"No surprise. Aela and I will be cured too."

I could see that surprised the twins. "I thought..." Farkas started to say before trailing off. "I must ask why?"

"Well, you are aware we are together." Both nodded. "Once all this is over, we will marry and we want children."

"So it's serious?" Vilkas asked, unable to hide the smile.

"I've married before. You learn to know when you have the one. I had the one before, but she was taken from me. I found another one, and I won't let her go either."

"And the other women?" Farkas wondered. He might call himself dumb, but he wasn't. I think it was an act half the time.

"Aela says she doesn't mind. But we'll see once we are actually married. When I was married to Muiri, she was my one and only, and I'll admit, I can barely remember being happier. If Aela wants that level of commitment from me, I can easily do it for her."

The twins looked at each other. "Well, this fool is definitely in love. Did you expect it from Aela?" Vilkas wondered.

"I always believed the rumours about Skjor myself," Farkas replied.

"Don't let her hear you say that!" Vilkas retorted.

"She readily admits to have taken to the blood. But after Kodlak..."

Vilkas understood why I trailed off. "It's why Farkas and I want to be cured."

"When?"

"We would ask you to come with us, as we figured you would at least want a cure."

"Let's see how this dragon business goes first."

We took our time riding, figuring it would take at least two days to make Alftand. We headed west once reaching the outskirts of Windhelm, eventually camping on the shores of Lake Yorgrim. It was bitterly cold, ensuring the fire was enormous, as we all settled around it, making preparations and discussing ideas of what we'd find the next day. Figuring out the probable location, we knew just getting to Alftand would be difficult.

Sleeping wasn't particularly easy considering how cold it was, despite all the furs. Aela and I didn't even contemplate taking off our furs. Sex might have warmed us up, but we would have frozen within a couple of minutes of finishing, so we made do with cuddling under the furs.

No-one managed solid sleep that night, so after a quick breakfast, we mounted our horses and began our journey into the mountains. It wasn't long before we had our heads and faces covered so only our eyes were exposed. The weather was horrendous. Incessant snowfall. Biting winds. Dark clouds that threatened to dump not just inches but feet of snow on top of us. Our pace, slow to begin with, dropped to a crawl as even the horses struggled up the hill, at least half their legs disappearing into the deep snow.

Once we hit the wide plateau, things only got worse. We were now rather high and the temperature had dropped even further, and the blizzard meant we could barely see a few feet ahead. With no real way of knowing which way we were going, Vilkas, Delphine and I yelled at each other over the noise of everything else and agreed to quickly tie ropes to each other's horses and simply keep moving.

I knew the gods were on our side when, after what felt like hours of riding in blinding snow, we could make out buildings in the distance. I honestly thought we'd been riding in circles, but once I shouted what I saw, there were renewed optimism that we'd make it safely. My horse even seemed to understand as its pace lifted slightly, and with each footstep, the roof of one of the dwemer towers was ever clearer on the horizon.

By the time we made the outskirts of the ruin, the wind had dropped, and the snowfall had lessened. It was clear the ruin was now buried in snow and ice under our feet, but the surprise to us all were the ruined buildings not far from the ruin. After tethering our horses, we explored what looked like an abandoned campsite, and it was obvious it had recently been occupied. The buildings had likely just been ripped apart by the recent blizzard, and the bodies we found were... fresh, for want of a better word.

The wounds on their bodies suggested something else altogether.

"Ragnar, I found something," I heard Lydia called, turning to see her approach with something in her hand.

It was a journal, written by an adventurer by the name of Sulla Trebatius. It didn't explain what he was looking for in Alftand, but it suggested that we might find people below in the ruins. I had no idea who the bodies were but none looked Khajit nor Orc, so that discounted a couple of names from the journal.

Since it had been a bitch of a journey, we agreed to make camp while a couple of us would look for the entrance. Delphine and I left the rest to it, finding a wooden bridge leading across to a crevice in the ice. Even near the crevice, the temperature seemed to drop even further, but there was no sign of the previous expedition.

"One question, Ragnar," Delphine asked on the way back.

"Sure."

"I thought all the Elder Scrolls had been discovered by the Empire, but were since stolen. So what's one doing in a dwemer ruin?"

"No idea, to be honest. I don't think anyone really understands the Scrolls. I certainly don't."

By the time night fell, the snowfall had stopped and the clouds had cleared. Of course, all that meant was the temperature dropped further, but at least we wouldn't be bothered too much by the snow. The fire the twins had built certainly kept us warm most of the night, ensuring all our tents were as close possible, without the chance of accidently being set alight. Like the night before, there was no chance of any intimacy between Aela and I, though I'm fairly sure I heard a couple of moans from Lydia's tent, who was sharing with Delphine.

"Sounds like your housecarl really does like her fingers," Aela whispered.

I'm sure my laughter was heard around Winterhold.

The next morning, gathered around the campfire once again, there was little doubt Lydia and Delphine had been intimate. If they thought I minded, I certainly didn't, though it was amusing when Farkas made a joke about noises in the night, causing Lydia to blush brightly, though Delphine took it in her stride as always.

We packed up the camp and left our things in one of the dilapidated huts. There wasn't a lot we could with the horses, leaving them in the same hut but covering them all in some furs to at least keep them warm, unsure of how long we would be leaving them alone. Once everyone was ready, we wasted no more time and headed for the crevice and the ruins of Alftand, unsure of what we would discover inside.


12